• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Naughty Fantasy

A Naughty Fantasy

I love to run. I love the feeling of lacing up my sneakers, grabbing my earbuds, and going for a jog where I'm able to watch the sun rise. I can't help but indulge myself into my music, taking my thoughts away from myself, and letting my mind relax for the little bit before my mind drifts elsewhere, from bills and my job, to my pet, and the constant reminder my mind gives me about how unfulfilled I feel in that topic. I feel like sex is on my mind a lot, definitely more than what's expected of ladies. It makes me feel crazed sometimes, and that's why running is one of my best escapes.

I left my house, dressed appropriately for my jog. I allowed my music to drown out the outside noises. i make my way to the nearby nature trails, not long outside my neighborhood. The surrounding nature is just beautiful. Large tree trunks that urge me to give up jogging just for a little bit so I can climb them, and let the childhood nostalgia flow through me as I decide to watch the sunrise, but it's not a clear view to begin with, and I would only be looking through the forage of other trees. I continue to push forward.

Two miles. Three miles. I slow down before passing a bench and plop down on it like I normally do, promising myself a deserved break and some water. The sky is a light gray, promising the sun's break in only a few minutes. I gaze forward, my music filling my ears. I rest my eyes, practicing my breath meditation and mild relaxation. I'm coated in a thin glaze of sweat, and a couple strands of loose bangs cling to my forehead. I feel my body on the bench, the wind blowing lightly on the surface of it.

Despite the music, my mind drifts off, and flashes of fantasy peer through. Toys, bondage, my ass being spanked and my body flogged, and I bit my lip in that split second. I opened my eyes, just to see the beautiful deep purple and pink colors shine through the clouds. Relaxing breathing, good vibes, and a hard pressure slams into my face. A weird smell, following by me not being able to breath, trying to get this force away from me, but darkness fell before my eyes again.

I awoke prematurely in the trunk of some vehicle. I'm blindfolded and my wrists are tied by a harsh plastic, mouth stuffed with a small-ish fabric with a weird taste, my earbuds are still in playing blissfully loud music and I become aware of my situation. I feel the plastic surroundings of the trunk against my skin, and a buzzing feeling appears after some adjustment, coming from inside of me. The buzzing fluctuates it's consistency, from a light constant buzz, to a strong constant buzz, to pulses of light and strong and continues to repeat itself. Arousal floods my mind and my body. A squeal of exasperation flies muffled out of my gag, and I try to keep my mind on the music. Being a sensitive person, it wasn't long before I was writhing, looking for a release of any sort as I squeezed my eyes shut against my blindfold and try to focus on the music.

It felt like hours until I felt until the lid of the trunk popped open. Immediate fear froze me into a statue as I pleaded for my life internally, silent tears soaking through my blindfold and my body shaking. A hand reaches down and pulls my ponytail up forcefully. A cry escaped my lips, but gets silenced by my gag. I'm lifted out of the trunk by my hair like a rag doll, sobbing and shaking.

My earbuds are ripped out of my ears, and a silence stands before me. An unknown figure's eyes pierce me, and I feel the heat of their body radiating onto me. I stand there for what seems like a few minutes, and a command from a deep voice breaks the silence finally. "Turn around," the voice commands.

I'm sobbing through my gag and blindfold, and the wind makes me aware of my lower. I slowly edge 180 degrees, and I feel an ocean between my legs as I do. I'm disgusted with myself, and terrified. I complied with this stranger's request, and a sting of a thousand bees lands on my ass cheek. I let out a scream of surprise. The man growls lowly, "Shut up, slut." He cups my ass, then slides it downwards to my vagina. "Look at you. You're soaking wet. What do you have to say for yourself?" He circles a finger around my index finger, and I fly forward from the stimulation, looking for anything to escape to, for whatever it counts. I land face-first onto the trunk of the car, and another crash slams onto the same cheek. My scream falling upon deaf ears beyond our small space.

The man slams his body against me, pulling my hair so my ear meets his mouth. "I don't want to hurt you, but there's no escape now. Be a good girl and be quiet." He moves his other hand back down onto my mound, circling my clitoris, trying to tease me. I didn't want to react, but my body betrays me. Through my sobs I gasp at this stranger's teasing touches, drips of ooze slide down to my ankles from my pussy. He launches for my clitoris. I lose myself and my restraint, and my body crashes against the car, waves of pleasure invade my mind, and my sobs turn into labored moans. My knees buckle and my consciousness goes dark and cloudy as my orgasm takes me like a tsunami.

Pleasure and darkness both escort me to bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Naughty Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds