• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Long Wait Ch. 03

The Long Wait Ch. 03

At the end of week seven, she summoned him to her apartment. It was a Friday night. She thought she'd release him that night, but determined she would not to make her final decision until she saw him.

He arrived promptly at 7.00pm as she'd asked. She opened the door and let him in. He immediately went to her room, removed all of his clothes, then kneeled on the floor holding the collar she'd laid out for him on the end of the bed in his outstretched hands. She seated herself in the armchair facing the window and placed each stilettoed foot in front of the chair legs, spreading her thighs wide. She leaned forward, her crop in her right hand acting as a steadier. Her eyes inspected every inch of his body with great approval. This slave was her favourite.

"Put the collar down," she instructed. He dropped the collar to the floor in front of his knees. "Come here," she said. He rose to his feet, then stepped forward to stand directly in front of her, blocking the street light that had been shining through the bedroom window between the side of the curtains and the wall. "Lift," she said, and immediately he cupped his left hand around the chastity device, in which his penis was completely encased.

She could see the plastic had fogged even further from the urine that had spilled in the case and had not been properly flushed out. She drew a long breath through her nostrils, but could not detect the scent of piss.

"Put it down," she said quietly. He released his caged-cock and it fell against his scrotum, which was still caught up in the cock-ring she'd placed about it seven weeks previously - the second part of the device. She cradled his scrotum between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, checking for chaffing under the plastic - she could clearly see a mark where the ring had left its imprint.

"Beg," she said in an enticing tone.

"Please Mistress," he began. "Please release your obedient slave." He knelt before her and began to lick the top of her stilettoed left foot, his peachy arse tilted attractively in the air behind him. She raised her shoe and allowed him to lick the sole too. "Please Mistress," he said as he licked, "I can't go on any longer. Please release me to do whatever you bid." He moved his mouth from her shoe to kiss her ankle through her fishnet stockings. Her heart began to swell with pride - she had never deprived him this long before. She was pleased by his endurance.

"Stand up," she said quietly, gently. He stopped kissing her ankle at once and stood to attention in front of her, his trapped cock inches from her face. "Feet," she said, and he immediately spread his feet three feet apart. "Hands," she continued, and he placed his hands behind his back. She reached down the front of her corset and took a small metal key from between her cleavage. She lovingly cupped his cock and balls with her left hand, inserted the key into the lock at the top of the device then turned it. The padlock sprang open - she unhooked it from the plastic loops, loosened the clear casing of the chastity device, then cracked it open to free his poor deprived dick. She placed a single kiss on its tip, and smirked to feel it twitch.

She discarded the cock case and turned her attention to the cock ring, which still held his scrotum trapped. She removed the connectors, eased the ring open then pulled it away. She felt his hand caress her hair, and she immediately brushed it away.

"Don't make a mistake now," she said quietly. He returned his hand to behind his back.

She rose from her armchair, wrapped her left arm around his shoulders and motioned for him to march into the bathroom. She pointed towards the tub and he stepped in. She turned the taps on and picked up the hand shower, steam beginning to rise from the water. Directing the jets at his groin, she lathered his newly-freed cock and balls with soap, massaging gently, washing away the remnants of baby oil and piss. Within seconds his cock sprang to attention. "Very good," she said, giving him the verbal approval he knew he needed to proceed. She directed the tiny needles of water at the head of his cock and turned the taps on harder. "Now," she said. Needing no further instruction from his Mistress, his hips jutted forward, his thigh muscles tensed, and cum burst forth from his cock as he cried, "Thank you, Mistress," in a grateful whisper.

She turned the taps off, dropped the hand shower and rose from her perch on the side of the bathtub. "Good slave," she said, approval overflowing in her voice. "Very good." She took a towel from the rack, and wiped his muscled body down. He stroked her hair; she allowed him to do it, but knew she must whip him for it later.

She did not mind. She was pleased with him - for the time being.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Long Wait Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds