• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 01

Playing with the Wife Ch. 01

12

George prepared his wife over a number of weeks, and was pleased with the results. She'd reached a stage of readiness for his orders, which meant she would do whatever he wanted while hypnotised. It hadn't been easy getting her to this state without her discovering what he was up to, but it had been worth the hassle and subterfuge.

As she had over the last few weeks, Elizabeth sat on a sofa with earphones relentlessly reinforcing the new obedient attitudes. Elizabeth was now a dutiful wife, ready to pander to his needs. The programming had already fully sunk in and taken a firm hold in her mind, so this was a final re-enforcement, to drive home that she must obey orders. While she settled down into her new role, he went for a shower.

George was thirty-six, and had grown used to having a young wife of twenty-eight. The novelty of having a young had worn off, after eight years of marriage. Hence the hypnosis to get her to do things he wanted, but she didn't.

'Hi, Mrs Atkins. Mrs Atkins? Hey, you alright?' Leonard asked.

The earphones had been removed as instructed, at the end of the recording. She sat open mouthed looking vacant. Leonard figured this was something to do with her new exercise regime he'd heard about. He'd heard his mother talking to a friend about the hypnosis while exercising. Mrs Atkins wasn't doing anything, she was just sitting there.

Leonard came over to deliver a message from his mom, but he wasn't very patient, and the woman wasn't coming around from the hypnotic trance.

'What are you waiting for, Mrs Atkins?' Leonard asked.

'I'm waiting for your orders, sir,' she blandly stated.

He told her to hold out her arm, then put her hands on her head. It was then he noticed the nylon, one-piece she wore. When it stretched over her breasts, it became almost transparent.

'Interesting. Stand up,' he said, and she did.

'Hop on one leg,' he ordered, and she did, though inelegantly.

'Strut around the room like a chicken,' he said, and was amused when she did.

A few more innocent orders were obeyed without question, so he moved on to something more appealing.

'Bend over and touch your toes,' he firmly stated.

'Nice,' he whispered, on seeing how thin the bodysuit stretched over her bottom.

'Down on the carpet, and see if you can do the splits,' he ordered.

Stretching her legs out almost sideways in the thin nylon, was fascinating. The material pulled tight between her legs, becoming see through. When she turned over and arched her back, the nylon pulled between her cheeks. He'd never thought of the neighbour as sexy, but like this, almost naked, she certainly was.

His interest grew with every twist and turn of her body. That it was him manipulated her, making her show off her body in a lewd way, gave him a sense of power. He hadn't thought how he was going to end this, but then his penis had taken over his thinking.

George heard voices and cautiously looked in. His wife was in their lounge, being ordered around by the neighbours son! Although he was only getting her to do silly things, it didn't look appropriate. Fortunately, nothing sexy was being ordered. George still only wore a towel from the shower, so he kept out of the way. Besides, he didn't want to answer awkward questions over why she was hypnotised. He hadn't realised she would talk to a neighbour about the new exercise regime, and that it involved hypnosis. Once she told someone, the possibility of an easy weight loss and toning regime quickly spread among friends.

George watched the boy exercising his wife, and didn't like the way it was developing. Naturally an eighteen year old was curious, but the damn boy was satisfying that curiosity with Elizabeth, his wife. An adolescent was unlikely to take advantage of an older woman, but the boy was taking too much interest in her near naked body.

The boy was getting her to bend over for obvious reasons, which George wasn't happy with. The old one-piece was worn and see-through, where it stretched over her body. The damn boy was getting her to stretch to show off her sexy figure! With her arms stretched up, she bent backwards, showing off her large breasts. It looked as though they were bare, and she was showing them off to him.

He really wanted to interrupt the naughty show, but didn't want the embarrassment of being found out. He could say the exercise instruction CD had gone wrong, and didn't release her from the hypnosis. Before it went too far he would have to do something. He couldn't hear the boy's whispered instructions, but could guess where they were leading.

He'd prepared her so thoroughly, building up the hypnosis over weeks, she would follow any instructions given. Her moral inhibitions had been worn away to nothing. He dare not think what the young guy might get her to do next. So far the damn kid hadn't told her to remove the leotard. Before that happened he would have to take back control of his wife. It was galling to think a damn boy had control of his wife, especially after all his hard work.

George quietly retreated to their bedroom, wondering why he hadn't left her here to wait for him. The excitement of their first session had obviously muddled his thinking. He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He banged draws and doors to warn the boy he was in, before returning to the lounge.

He took a deep breath, and braced himself for awkward questions. Of course a teenager wouldn't challenge him, and the boy would feel guilty over what he was doing to an adult.

George made some noise and cleared his throat, before entering the lounge.

'Elizabeth, where's my . . .' he began.

The neighbour's son wasn't there, and neither was his wife!

'Damn! Shit!' he shouted a few times.

On calming down he looked through the window to their neighbours house. He saw the front door closing, and guessed they had entered. Looking up and down the street established no one was around. At least none of their neighbours had seen Elizabeth in the nylon bodysuit.

'Oh! Shit!' he cursed.

The damn boy could do anything to his wife, while she was hypnotised. She'd been programmed to accept commands, but he hadn't given her any yet. The shit of a boy had ordered her around, so she was now his to command. Damn it! The boy had taken his wife away, to be an obedient and uninhibited plaything. The dangerousness of the situation sank in, leaving him feeling angry and stupid.

In a rage he ran across the road to the neighbour's house. What was he going to do? He could hardly demand the return of his wife! It was going to be embarrassing walking her back home wearing just a bodysuit, yet it had to be done. Trying to calm down, he took several deep breaths before ringing the doorbell.

'Hi, George, how you doing?' Marjorie asked.

He wanted to barge in, but her presence brought some sensibility back to the situation. It was hard to believe his wife had been kidnapped, and he was chasing her around the neighbourhood. Obviously Marjorie hadn't seen his wife otherwise she would be at least curious.

'Wondered if you'd seen Elizabeth,' he asked, while trying to smile.

'Not since this morning. Come in and I'll make you some tea, you look hot and bothered,' she warmly said.

That was exactly what he wanted, not the tea, but to get into the house. Leonard had obviously taken Elizabeth to his bedroom, to hide her away. How the lad had the audacity to kidnap his wife, was a mystery. It wasn't surprising, after finding he could get her to do things. What things an adolescent was doing to his wife, he dare not contemplate.

Sitting in the kitchen with Marjorie, sipping hot tea as though nothing was untoward, was surreal. He felt like storming through the house on a rampage to find his wife. They'd both visited many times before, and sat in this kitchen drinking wine, so calling it a kidnapping seemed over the top. While he was trying to listen to Marjorie, his thoughts turned to what might be going on just a door away.

Had the boy got his wife to strip off the one piece exercise outfit? She would if ordered to, and it was all his fault for making her so vulnerable. Was she in that bedroom bending over while naked, showing off her charms. Was that boy touching her? Was he playing with her breasts? He'd shown a lot of interest in her large breasts, when they were in the lounge. That's why he went off to get changed, before it went any further.

***

Leonard panicked on hearing Mr Atkins was home. He took hold of her hand and ran for home. His mom was in the kitchen, and of course his sister was in her room dressing and applying make-up. Safely in his room, he began to calm down. He looked at her, and wondered why in hell he'd brought her with him.

Not wanting to be found playing with her was an excuse. That wasn't the reason, he'd panicked and she just followed him. That was it, wasn't it? He still had no idea what to do with the woman. Why hadn't he just left her there! A stupid decision he was now stuck with.

'I'd better get you something to wear,' he thought out loud.

His mother's clothes would be too big, so that left his sister's clothes, and he couldn't barge into her room. So far they didn't know he was home, and he wanted to keep it that way. A flash of inspiration led him to the bathroom, where he delved into the wash basket.

Quietly returning to his room he ordered her to get dressed. Watching her pull the tight nylon suit from her body was fascinating. Her large breasts bounced free, and her bottom looked smooth and shapely.

Even he could tell the only bra in the wash basket was too small. A blouse tied under her breasts solved that problem. He hadn't realised it was a wrap around skirt, but she got the hang of it straight away. It was a bit tight around her hips, and looked shorter than when sis wore it.

It was alright though, as mom wasn't going to shout at Mrs Atkins for going out looking like a tramp. He couldn't bring himself to give her a pair of his sister's dirty knickers, so she would have to be careful.

He looked her over, from top to bottom. The person standing before him was no longer Mrs Atkins. This was a slut of a girl that he might have brought home from a club. She looked much younger in his sister's gear, and sexy too. The idea had been to get her dressed, and send her home. Looking like this made it impossible.

He heard the front door bell ring, and his mother answer the door. Before hearing him speak he knew who it was. Mr Atkins was here looking for his wife. Leonard bit his lip. He couldn't let her husband see her like this. What would he think they had been up to? If his mother saw her friend dressed like a slut, she would be shocked. Though, when not wearing glasses, she might not recognise the neighbour. He and sis had played that trick on her before.

Before they came looking, he would have to run for it. Getting her decently dressed was the only way of getting rid of her. He had an idea that would get her eager to leave with him.

'You're my girlfriend,' he blurted out.

Dressed that way, she looked as though she could be.

To make sure the command was clear, he added, 'You're eighteen, and madly in love with me.'

'Oh, Leo, like I'm really, really happy to be your girlfriend,' she gushed.

She wrapped her arms around him and reached up to kiss him. It was far too weird letting Mrs Atkins kiss him.

'There's no time for that, we need to sneak out of here,' he told her.

***

'You're not listening, George. Don't worry, she's probably gone to the market for something for your dinner,' Marjorie calmly said.

'Yes, your right. Where's Leonard, how's he doing?' George asked, in an attempt at small talk.

'He's alright, I suppose. No idea where he is from one moment to another,' she said.

'Didn't I see him come in a moment ago?' he asked, trying not to sound awkward.

'Possibly. He comes and goes as he likes. I can't really blame him. He's entitled to a bit of fun before going away to college,' she mused.

'I guess so. I must have been the same at his age,' he courageously said.

George wasn't so sure the boy was entitled to have some fun, as at the moment it would involve his wife. He needed to look around the house, and spoil the boy's fun.

'May I use your bathroom?' George said, while getting up from the kitchen chair.

'Don't be so formal, George, you know where it is,' she smiled.

'Just a bit distracted at the moment,' he said.

'I've got some cookies in the oven, so wash your hands,' she kidded him.

Down the hall from the bathroom door was another, with a keep out sign.

'Hey! What you doing in here!' Bluebell shouted.

'Sorry, sorry,' George shuddered in embarrassment.

He'd walked into the daughter's bedroom while she was changing. He retreated straight into the bathroom, and stood there for a moment or two. He heard voices, and Bluebell's angry mutterings. Bluebell was Leonard's sister. It occurred to George it might be him she was muttering to. He flushed and strode out into the hall, to find Bluebell glaring at him.

'Sorry, mind is on other things,' he explained, sounding confused and incoherent.

'I know what happens to middle aged men, dirty bastard,' she muttered. 'Had a good look did you?' she challenged.

'No, I turned away, sorry,' he told her.

'Yea, sure you did,' she said, and stormed off back to her room.

'Quiet!' Leonard warned.

He had his ear to the door, trying to fathom what was going on out there. Mrs Atkins wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his ears.

'Stop that!' he whispered.

He heard his sister giving someone a hard time, and guessed it was Mr Atkins. The man was too close for comfort! As soon as the coast was clear they could be off, and find Mrs Atkins some decent clothes.

***

'What was all that about?' Marjorie asked.

'I walked into Bluebell's room. Am I middle aged?' George asked.

'No, not by years yet,' she consoled, wondering what had happened.

Putting two and two together, she figured he'd walked into Bluebell's room and he received a lecture. She chuckled to herself.

'Did she shout at you? Don't worry, she's going through an awkward stage. You know, between birth and forty,' she laughed hollowly.

'I'm worried about Elizabeth. She's usually home, doing things, you know,' he said.

'Yes, perhaps that's why she isn't,' she offered, and slid the cookies onto a plate. Too late she said, 'They're hot!'

'Perhaps she's run off with a handsome man,' she quipped.

'Handsome, and young, maybe,' he soulfully spoke.

'I was joking. Elizabeth would never do such a thing. She's an upright member of the church, and chairwoman of our charity committee. You know she would never do anything wrong, or out of the ordinary,' she explained.

'Under the right, or wrong conditions, you never know what someone might do,' he grumbled.

'Not Elizabeth, she's too sensible and strong minded to do anything out of the ordinary,' she forcefully said, about her friend.

The words, ordinary and boring, rattled around in her mind. How long ago was it she would have sneered at someone baking cookies?

'What was that?' he asked.

'That's what he calls a car. Noisy old thing isn't it. See what you don't have to put up with, kids!' she lectured to his back.

George was looking out the window, trying to discern if anyone was in the car with the boy. It didn't look like it. When the car turned the corner it seemed he was alone on the bench seat.

'Damn!' George muttered.

Maybe the boy had quickly left on hearing him in the house, leaving his wife at home. He hadn't searched the place, he'd just assumed the worse. Of course, the young guy had bolted on hearing the husband was home.

'I'd better go, in case she phones,' George smiled at his host.

'Here take some cookies,' she said, and tipped them into a bag.

He ran back to the house, expecting to find her in the kitchen, or somewhere.

***

'It's OK, the coast is clear,' Leonard said.

Once away from home, and checking they weren't being followed, he pulled over. Helping her climb over the seat to sit next to him, he couldn't help getting an eye-full of her crotch. He nervously laughed, and reminded himself to watch she kept the skirt down.

Elizabeth snuggled up to him, feeling wonderful from just being close to her boyfriend. He'd told her she was madly in love with him, and would do anything for him. It was all true, she would do anything for her wonderful boyfriend.

As he hoped, Mrs Lori was saving the environment by drying her washing outside. A quick check confirmed she was out on some campaign, or at a meeting. He pulled some clothes off the line, and calmly walked back to his car. It didn't take much thought about where to go, so she could change her clothes.

They pulled up at Lover's Point, with the sun setting on a picturesque view of the town. It was a bit early for anyone to be there, so it was one of the few private places around. He helped her climb onto the back seat, where there was more room to change.

Again he ogled her naughty bits, and again felt guilty. These weren't in a magazine, these were for real. He didn't think he could go very far, but would have fun trying before she changed. He climbed over the seat to join her.

'I'll do anything for you Leo, you know that,' she cooed.

'Kiss me then,' he smiled.

'Oh, yes, Leo, I was dying for you to ask me,' she cooed.

They sat entwined for awhile, smooching. It was easy to forget who she was, while she acted like a teen. Her voice sounded squeaky and higher, trying to sound like a teen. She tried to use the language too, though not very well. He couldn't help thinking of her as a girl he picked up at a club. The way she was behaving, she was a bit of a slut.

His hand went to her breast, and cupped it. Surprisingly, unlike previous girlfriends, she didn't pull his hand away. Instead, she kissed him more ardently, as though she wanted him to feel her up. She broke away, and he thought she was going to tell him off.

'I love you, and will do anything for you, Leo,' she whispered.

The green light to continue was a surprise. His hand went down to her thighs, and slid between them. Massaging and teasing, his fingers pattered over her inner thighs, with occasional forays to her crotch. Becoming bolder, he furtively pressed her crotch, and re-discovered her nakedness. Reminding her she wore no panties was thought to be a mistake. He felt her knees parting, and realised she must be as excited as he was.

She was breathing heavily in his ear.

'I want to be all yours, Leo,' she panted.

He knew what she meant, but could hardly believe it. His fingers smoothly slid between her wet lips. He'd never got this far before, but was prepared, in theory. He found her bud, and pressed it, and began experimenting while she energetically kissed. She was murmuring how much she loved him, and adored him. Suddenly she gasped, and he stopped what he was doing.

Remembering from magazines this might be what he should be doing, he tried again. She gasped, as he half expected. Increasing the rhythm and pressure on her bud, had her panting for more.

'That's sooo wonderful! I'm ready, Leo, take me, make me yours,' she heavily breathed.

There was no mistaking what she wanted now. She had a grip of his cock through his jeans! He thought she was pleading for him to fuck her, but that couldn't be, could it?

He'd told her she was his girlfriend, and that she was madly in love with him. It was just so she would leave the house without a fuss. It had been a joke, sort of. He hadn't expected an adult woman to get so sexed up. Sure, she might go further than an inexperienced girl his age, but this was unexpected.

Now they had gone this far, he was having second thoughts over the next step. How could he fuck Mrs Atkins, his mothers friend, and neighbour? He couldn't take advantage of her while hypnotised, could he? If someone found out, he would be in serious trouble. What about her, what would she say and do if they did it. How would she feel, having been tricked into having sex with him?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds