• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 07

Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 07

Life goes on

I used grass, leaves and my babydoll top to scrape most of the cum from my body, found my missing heel but not my panties. After retrieving my coat I made my way home. As I showered I pictured the whole thing in my mind repeatedly. Me in my nitie sitting there, him finding me, watching me, coming over to start kissing me, arousing me, making sure my attention was focused on him. Him looking up between kisses to see the others gathering and watching us, turning me so I wouldn't see them.

Then when I was just starting to suck him him motioning them forward. The second man coming up quietly to slide my panties down then off me and either pocketing them or throwing them far into the bushes before slipping his finger inside me to discover I was already well lubed and loosened. Plunging his cock into me with a wicked smile mon his face. The two of them smiling at each other as they fucked either end! Grinning wider at each other before they both plunged deep at the same second.

The others, sometimes two, sometimes more, (I never knew for sure as I only felt their hands and never saw them), moving up to fondle, caress my smooth body, cupping, squeezing and pinching my tits and nipples as they stroked their cocks. Then all of them cumming practically at the same time, depositing their cum inside me or all over my body. My body spasming helplessly as I orgasmed as each spurt landed.

I couldn't shake the images out of my mind or stop them from starting over and over and over. I was playing with myself long after I should have been sleeping. Migawd I was such a slut; such an exhibitionist sissy slut and loved being one!

I finally fell asleep but slept in and skipped classes that day. In the cold light of the morning I wasn't quite as pleased with myself as I had been last night; tho the images still burned thru my mind. I swore to myself that it wasn't going to happen again, I'd stay away from the park! I didn't even know if any of them had used a condom, wait I did know, the guy behind me hadn't, his cum had run down my thighs after and I'd swallowed the first guys load! Gawd I was a complete and utter idiotic sissy slut; never again, never again.

Yet an hour after the sun had gone down I was making my way down the wooden stairs again. While one side of my mind had kept screaming no, don't do this, the sissy slut side controlled my body.

My make up and hair were more whorish and slutty than ever before; my nails polished a bright glossy deep red. I was pantiless, with no breasthalter or garter belt, wearing just a sheer black serape style nitie open on either side and stay ups under my coat, with five inch stiletto heels I could barely stand up in my body was trembling so much. (I guess the side controlling my body wanted me to look as slutty as it was going to make me behave. Inside I wanted to cry, yet a big smile was plastered across my face.)

As soon as I started down the outer path I opened my coat, took it off and carried it. I felt so alive, so wonderfully exposed, so naughty and decadent, so fantastically, incredibly excited it was a wonder that I hadn't ejaculated already. Every inch of my skin was tingling, my pulse pounded in my throat, my nipples throbbed and ached maddeningly just from the light brush of the nitie brushing across them them! I took deep breaths to calm myself down as I hd my coat under some bushes then sat at the same bench, waiting and hoping for another night like last night.

A forty fivish gentleman came by, took a long look and a deep shaky breath then rushed off, only to return and walk by two more times before working up the courage to sit down beside me. He never took his eyes off my body and spoke between gasps of air.

"Not that I come here often but I've never seen you here before. I'd never even dreamed I'd see anyone so young dressed so, um, so enticingly or look so inviting either. The older transvestites dress very sluttish in short skirts and dresses for attention but they could never come close to looking so beautiful and feminine the way you do! If you were wearing panties or something to hide yourself better I would have thought you were a girl."

I was too excited to speak so with my hands clasped in my lap I turned to face him more directly and smiled.

"Would you mind if I, um, if I touched you Miss?"

I smiled wider, unclasped my hands, placing them down on the bench beside me and nodded my acquiesence. Hesitantly he rested one hand on my knee and gently moved it up to the top of my stay up then back down to my knee as he swallowed convulsively. My mind reeled feeling his hand touch me, hearing the slight rasp of my stay up as he caressed my leg. I fought to control myself.

He kept doing it slowly and gently. Getting braver his other hand pushed the front of my nitie aside to uncover my legs. Both hands ran up the outside of my legs then back down the inside of my thighs. I found myself spreading them wider without thinking about it. In maddenly slow increments his hands made it past the top of my stay ups brushing over the sensitive bare skin of my thighs, My belly quivered with each gasping breath I took and my hips jerked involuntarily. Pre cum coated my clit, my upper thighs, my belly and I nearly came when his fingertips brushed along the outside of my clit.

"You don't mind if I, no I can tell you don't."

I took a shuddery breath when he lightly closed his hand around my clit. I groaned when he stopped after two strokes, on the verge of cumming. He smiled knowingly at me then lifted the nitie over my head. I felt my nipples start to throb achingly and my belly to undulate. His eyes ran up and down my body again, drinking it in.

"You are such a lovely young thing and it's so wonderful of you to let me do this. Such a beautiful, smooth, soft body. I don't remember ever been allowed to touch someone as soft or as young or as feminine as you before, not even when I was your age."

He tenderly reached up to cup my breasts and flick his thumbs over my nipples. I moaned loudly as the sensations flooded and overloaded my brain! I arched my back out to press my small breasts against his palms and moaned again as they did He kept up the soft commentary about how nice I was, how he couldn't believe I was letting him do this, how lucky he felt that I was.

One hand reached down to stroke me again. Unable to control myself I felt every muscle in my body tighten and straining, lifting my body off the bench. Before I could cum he had his mouth around me to swallow it all. None escaped him. I collapsed back unto the bench, spent for the moment, trying to catch my breath. His hands returned to my thighs as he thanked me, again and again. When I recovered I tried to reach out and return the favor!

"No Miss, there's no need and I don't want to ruin the moment. Please don't. This was all I needed and wanted, more then I'd ever expected really. No, don't. Please."

Confused a bit I settled back. He rose and kissed my foreheab, thanked me again and said goodbye then walked away. I slipped my nitie back on and sat there, savoring the moment.

Soon a mid 30's man came by, stopped, then held out his hand and I took it. He led me down one of the paths and pushed between some bushes. I followed and discovered we were in a small tight open space with just enough room to stand maybe two feet apart..

"Isn't this better? We won't be disturbed here, or bothered by anyone. I don't like to do things out in the open. May I ask your name Miss?"

"Maureen, Sir." I found myself answering. "What is it you would like Sir?"

"There's really no need to be so formal, Maureen. I assume you are here for the same reason I am. To have some fun."

I smiled and nodded as he pulled me close and leaned down to kiss me. Not as good as the man from last night or as passionate as Marty but still nice. A second and third kiss followed before he lifted my nitie off me, started to kiss and nibble my neck, my shoulders, my breasts and my nipples as he ground his hard cock against me. I moaned softly and held him tight. Pushed back against a tree I wrapped one leg around him and ground back as we kissed deeply again. He smiled at that and cupped my ass to lift me off my feet and pull me tighter against him. Now both legs were wrapped around his waist and both arms around his neck. Using his body to hold me up against the tree he freed one hand to undo his pants. Both hands cupped my lower cheeks to hold me up again, his fingers spreading my cheeks. I reached back to guide his hard cock between my cheeks and he slowly lowered me unto it.

I gasped and moaned as it slid inside then bounced up and down till it was all inside. Reaching up to hold two small branches at their bases and take some of my weight from him I felt my body jerking up and down as he thrust himself into me. His cock felt so wonderful, so good, so incredible as he impaled me. I closed my eyes and moaned as he thrust suddenly deeper and held it there. I felt his warm spurts inside me, filling me with his cum and my body convulsed thru a dry orgasm around his cock.

Catching his breath he lowered me to the ground as I unwrapped my legs. The way he'd taken charge of me, lifted me so easily, fucked me so deeply left me feeling so utterly feminine and female at that moment. Thank you he said as he did up his pants, smiled at me and pushed his way out.

Yes this was what I'd needed. I felt so much calmer, so much more relaxed as I slipped my nitie on again, (wondering why I was bothering to), and went back to the bench for a cigarette. Who would be next and what would they want I wondered as the side of my brain that hadn't wanted to come here screamed about his not using a condom and how I should go home now! The part in control didn't want to right now tho!

The group from last night never showed up, in fact no group did but while I was there I sucked three cocks and got fucked once more before the first guy came back.

"Hello again Miss. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know this sounds very forward and is probably very inappropriate but I was wondering if you might, that is if you'd like to, uhh, well you see my wife passed away a year ago and I live by myself. I sat there thinking about you and had to come back. I'd like to invite you over for an hour or two or you could even spend the night, in her room if you'd prefer to be alone. We have, had, seperate rooms and you're welcome to stay as long as you like. I'd just like some company and you seemed so nice and ...". His voice dropped off. "I'm sorry but I had to ask. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I didn't!"

I smiled at him and said I'd be honored but I'd either have to drive myself or I'd need a ride back here to get my car later. His face lit up like a hundred watt bulb as he smiled and reached out to hold my hand. He sighed wistfully when after getting my coat I slipped it on. I followed him in my car. He lived about a further ten minutes from my place.

He held the door for me and took my coat as soon as we stepped in. His face lit up once more as he stared at my body and sighed softly. Inside I excused myself and cleaned up the residue from the park as best I could then touched up my make up, making it more toned down then it had been at the park but it was still very whorish really, before joining him in front of the television. Again he couldn't take his eyes off my body. I asked what he was watching and he shook his head, glanced at the television and said he had no idea. We laughed at that.

He was George and I was still Maureen. We chatted a bit over the coffee he'd made while I cleaned up and I learned a bit about him as he learned some about me. He was older then I'd thought, married for twenty years before his wife passed away, no kids and settled comfortably into a rut that varied little. His wife had been twelve years older then him and after reaching menopause had moved into her own room. Once or twice a month he'd go to the park, had been since a year or two after his wife had moved.

His eyes continually roamed over every inch of my body, never leaving it save for the odd time when he'd look up at my face to see how I was reacting to what he was saying. Again when he reached out to stoke my closest leg it was hesitantly, gently, tenderly. I'd been thinking sbout heading home and wasn't sure what to do! I should get going but he seemed so enthralled, so enraptured I didn't want to disturb him.

He asked me if his stroking my leg bothered me and I said no, I was enjoying it. Did it bother me that he kept staring at my body? No I wouldn't have dressed like this if someone looking at me was going to bother me. I enjoyed having my body looked at actually, it excited me, made me feel more alive.

Reaching down to grab the hemline of the nitie I lifted it over my head and told him to look all he wanted and to feel free to touch me anywhere he wanted as well. He shivered when I did and his eyes twinkled and shone. Reaching out he cupped one breast then the other and I softly moaned and trembled as he flicked his thumbs across my nipples.

He closed his eyes as tears filled them. His wife had never been like this. She'd never willingly let him see her naked and sex was her 'duty' twice or maybe three times a month at best. I felt so sorry for him and leaned forward to hug him. He pulled back at first then relaxed and held me tight and I felt his tears dripping unto my shoulder. Breaking the hug I kissed his lips, just a quick peck. He looked so startled.

He sat back and stared at my face so long I wondered if I'd done something wrong. He got up, poured himself a shot of whiskey and downed it in a gulp. Staring at my face again he rushed forward, leaned down and returned the kiss. Nothing deep or passionate, just his lips pressed against mine and his arms going around my shoulders to hold me after I stood up. I parted my lips and used the tip of my tongue to tease his apart a bit.

He shuddered a bit then opened his lips wide, surprising me and his tongue invaded my mouth. Deep kiss after deep kiss followed until my head was spinning. When I finally managed to come up for air I was surprised to discover that two hours had passed.

I needed to get home. I tried to explain that to him but he just went on kissing me and kissing me and I never did manage to finish telling him. At some point we retired to his bedroom and continued kissing passionately, only now it was with bare skin against bare skin under the covers.

All we did that night was kiss really. Oh he did do a bit of exploring ... touching, fondling and nibbling ... as well as a lot of smiling, but kissing was all we really did. I enjoyed that a lot, being held and cuddled till I fell asleep, When I woke it suddenly hit me that in the stark light of the morning I had to make it back to my apartment somehow. Hopefully without being seen or caught by anyone I knew while wearing what little I had worn to the park last night!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds