• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Working Mom Pt. 05

Working Mom Pt. 05

It was Friday in our third week of my wife Lacey, working for me, instead of getting a job out in the work force. Our youngest child just started school and it left her day free from 9AM to 3PM. By agreement we set up an arrangement where I would be her boss during those hours and she would need to complete tasks that I assign on a weekly basis.

This week she had completed her tasks early. Her best effort yet, was the video from Wednesday of Lacey masturbating in public and almost getting caught.

The other part of the weekly assignments was to respond to the texted command of "submit", by restraining herself on our bed. This was to advance her bondage play fantasy and also helped me assert my control over her body.

She had been advancing quicker than I thought, exposing herself and taking risks that I thought she would never do. Today I had another special surprise planned.

I texted Lacey the code word right before lunch. I knew she figured I would come home and use her body, but I had an additional twist. I had invited one of my co-workers, Jesse, to come home for lunch with me.

We go to lunch together every couple of weeks and we both wanted to see a replay of last night's game, so it was an easy sell. This would increase my wife's fear of exposure and add a little fun for our role playing.

Jesse and I got to the house and the front door was open as instructed. I made sure to talk loudly as we came upstairs, and Lacey had to have heard we had a guest. I excused myself for a second and told Jesse to make himself at home, heading back to the bedroom.

When I entered the room, Lacey was in the same position as before. Naked, face down, tied on 3 sides, with her ball gag in her mouth and blindfold on. But this time, her arm was moving towards unlocking her other arm and freeing herself.

I got there before she could, and forced her free arm back into position, locking it in. She was trying to say something but it was only muffled as her ball gag restricted her ability to speak.

"Ah,ah,ah," I said. "You are to be following your employer's instructions."

Again she mumbled shaking her head.

"Here is how this is going to go down," I instructed, as my left hand reached underneath her and palmed her pussy. "As you could hear, Jesse from the office is with me for lunch. You are good friends with Jesse's wife I believe. I'm going to have lunch and periodically come in and use your body as I see fit. I'm going to leave the door open so if Jesse uses the hall bathroom, he might be able to catch a look at your naked, tied down body.

If he feels like coming in and taking a grope, I won't know. Neither will you." With that I put earphones on Lacey, and turned on her easy listening playlist.

Now she could not hear, see, or talk. My hand released her pubic mound, and I positioned myself behind her ass. I only had a couple of minutes, so I had to work fast.

My tongue went straight to work, moving up and down her pussy slit. I would linger on her clit, circling it gently as I pushed my nose between her cunt lips. The smell was amazing as usual and even with her protests, she was as wet as ever.

My free hand moved to the jeweled butt plug, she had been wearing all morning per earlier instructions. I began to move the knob out to pop her asshole. It tried to hang on, but as soon as the knob part passed out her ass, I pushed it back in. I sucked hard on her clit and held on, as I could feel her orgasm building. It just took another couple of seconds, between the ass play and the clit attention, before Lacey began to thrash backwards against my face. I let her ride the wave of the climax and then backed away.

I pulled her 9 inch dildo from her dresser drawer and slowly inserted it into her still spamsing cunt. She jerked at first and then accepted it in, pushing back as much as possible. I also grabbed our whip out of the drawer, giving her a couple whacks across her ass cheeks.

Lastly I got her nipple clamps out, attaching them tightly in place, and bringing the chain up around her shoulders. Placing the whip on top of her back, I left the room, heading to check on Jesse.

We got our lunches out,and Jesse had already turned on the recording of the game. I waited about 10 minutes and then went to grab a drink. I headed quickly back to the bedroom, and knowing Lacey could not hear or see me, I went straight to the dildo.

Lacey jumped, as I grabbed the base of the dildo and slowly began fucking her cunt with it. She started making muffled sounds again like she was trying to confirm it was me. I didn't have much time, so I increased the speed of my assault. Her pussy lips would sink in on each downward stroke and then pop back out as the monster cock had its way with her.

With another thrust I left it buried deep inside her. I took the whip and started dragging it down her back, before swishing it down on her ass cheeks. Lacey started to anticipate the whip coming down and would moan as it slid down her skin, letting out a muffled yelp at each stroke. She started moving her ass like she wanted me to bring her off again, but I had run out of explainable time, heading off to the kitchen.

We were about done with lunch, but I had to have one last turn with Lacey. Jesse got up and headed to the hall bathroom. It took him a couple of minutes, but I was unsure when he got back if he had seen anything or not. At least he didn't indicate anything unusual.

It was my turn to use the bathroom and I told him we could head back in a second, to relax and watch the end of the game.

I headed back to the room one last time. This time I dropped my pants and crawled up to the head of the bed, next to Lacey's face. Before she could do anything, I pulled out her ball gag and replaced it with my already hard cock. I took her face in my hands and began to fuck her mouth. It was a control fucking, not a forced one. I set the tempo and sawed my cock between the beautiful lips of her mouth.

I pulled out and whispered to her that any noise she makes might be heard. Moving behind her I found the dildo had popped itself out of her cunt. Without caring, I drove my cock straight into her sopping wet pussy. I reached up her back, grabbing the nipple clamp chain placed earlier. I used the chain like the reins of a horse and tugged back as I continued to plunge my cock in and out.

With my other hand, I began to spank her ass cheek, still red from the earlier whipping. On the first stroke of my hand, Lacey came. I picked up my pace and this only increased the intensity of her orgasm. As it spread over her, Lacey buried her head in the covers and muffled the screams that were building.

I couldn't afford any more time, so on the next down stroke I let loose my sperm. I pulled my cock out and spread her back with the remaining threads of cum. I quickly used her shirt on the floor to cleanup, putting my pants back on. I unhooked her from the restraints, and kissed Lacey on the lips.

"That was intense," she whispered. "It was only you, right?"

I winked at her and left the bedroom. Jesse had just finished the game, and we exited the house to head back to work for the day. We talked shop on the ride back and decided to do it again soon.

When I got back to my desk, I got a text from Lacey.

Lacey: Thanks boss for the great work. I was scared at first of being seen or what you would do, but I should have trusted your judgment. From now on what you say goes. After the second time when you came in and stroked my ass, I thought that would be the end, but then you pulled out the dildo and licked me to my third orgasm. The fourth time you came in, finally fucking me, it just sent me to the edge of consciousness. I anticipate next week's assignments.

"Wait a minute," I thought. I only went in three times. I didn't suck on her pussy after the first visit. I also didn't pull out the dildo, it was already out when I went in to fuck her at the end. Jesse! No wonder the bastard wanted to do lunch again. He must have seen Lacey sprawled out and took his chance. He did a great acting job when he came back, as I would have never known if Lacey hadn't mentioned it.

I guess this one will stay between Jesse and I. Lacey probably isn't ready to know she had a strange tongue taste her juices and get her off. I was strangely more turned on by this. When I got home, I would need to get Lacey to suck me off before dinner. Next week will be interesting as I work Lacey's new bikini into her wardrobe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Working Mom Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds