• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Karma for Karin

Karma for Karin

Note to the readers. Just wanted to say thank you for reading and liking my stories so far. I am humbled by your kind words. I know I've made some grammatical errors and I promise to proofread my submissions more carefully. I have lots of ideas for several stories with some series stories also. I don't want to overwhelm my readers, so I will space my stories out and besides I do have a full time job and work lots of over time. I decided to write this story now however, as it was requested to me. I hope you all like it.

Sincerely, Johnthomas1969

*****

Every town had a Karin Robinson. A nosy, uptight, busybody who had an opinion about what everybody should be doing and how they should be doing it. But, of course, she didn't need advice about her own life. She was of indeterminate age, most guessed between 40 and 60, although no one knew for sure. She had long black hair, dark brown eyes and a very pale complexion. She kept her body covered by big, baggy clothes and her long black hair was always in a severe bun.

She was a spinster, and though some speculated that she was a lesbian, most just thought she was a bitch and that's why she was still single and was never seen with anyone.

She got to her doctors appointment thirty minutes early and promptly gave her name to the gothic-looking receptionist. Karin Robinson, of course, disapproved of this look, well, she disapproved of most looks that young women seemed to favor these days. Clothes too loose or even worse, too tight. Oh how she would have preferred to live in the '20's. Either the 1820's or even the 1920's. Where women were modest and men were gentlemen.

At exactly three p.m. sharp Karin asked if she should just go on back, she knew where the exam room was, to wait for the doctor in there. The goth-like girl who's nametag read Brandi, told her that the doctor would see her when he could and not a minute sooner. Well, she'd be sure to tell Dr. Michael's that she didn't like waiting for her appointment. He was late only one other time and after Karin had spoken to him about it, he'd made sure she was promptly seen.

Finally at 3:27 she was lead to the exam room by Brandi the bitch. Twenty-seven minutes was unacceptable. Hell, seven minutes was unacceptable. Karin was halfway through changing into the required paper gown when the door flew open and she felt a cold breeze race across her nude body.

"Dr. Michael's what do you think..." Karin started to say, looking up with a panic-stricken look on her face. But it wasn't Dr. Michael's who was standing with the door still open, but someone Karin had never seen before. And what was worse was that he'd come in through the other door which apparently opened to the waiting room where Brandi the bitch and everyone in the waiting room saw her in her birthday suit. Which included an ugly man with a bad comb-over and a mother with her teenage son who had eyes as big as saucers.

"Shut the damn door!" Karin shouted, trying to cover every inch of naked flesh she could.

"Wow, someone's shy," the man said, getting a laugh from everyone but Karin.

"Where's Dr. Michael's? Who are you? What's going on?" Karin demanded.

The man just looked at her.

"Well?" Karin insisted.

"Just trying to determine which question you want me to answer first."

"Where's Dr. Michael's?" Karin asked, more composed now that she was covered by the thin paper gown.

"He retired. I took over a few months ago," the man said and smiled.

"Well who are you? Are you even a doctor?"

"Multiple questions again," the man said with a glint in his eyes. "But I'll answer them anyway. I'm his son and yes I am a doctor.

"Well, the real Dr. Michael's, I mean the other Dr. Michael's, used to knock on the door before just flinging it open to have the patient gawked at by everyone and their mother!"

"Well, I apologize. I promise to knock on the door before I just fling it open so you won't be gawked at by 'everyone and their mother'." Dr. Michael's said using finger quotes.

"Well let's just get this over with, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be finding a new doctor for my next checkup," Karin said.

"Well I'd hate to loose you as a customer. You were one of my dad's favorites."

"Well, of course I was, your father and I are cut from the same cloth. We both have manners. You should try it young man. I'm sure he taught you proper manners, but then people like you and that pale, tatted-up bimbo out there must have lost them along the way."

"Before either of us say something we'll regret, although it maybe too late for you, lets get your physical done and go our separate ways," Dr. Michael's said.

After checking her eyes, ears, nose and throat, Dr. Michael's told Karin to take off the paper gown. She did so, but with reluctance.

"Now I'm going to take your temperature. Please get on you hands and knees, put your head down and your butt up."

"What?" Karin squealed.

"This is how we take the temperature. You want this to be over or do you want to keep arguing?"

"Fine" Karin said.

Soon she was on all fours, spreading her ass apart while Dr. Michael's rubbed some lube on her asshole. Then he slid his finger in her ass, causing her to gasp. He pulled his finger out and inserted the thermometer. Teasing her asshole with it first. Dr. Michael's heard a slight moan from Karin, causing him to smile.

Suddenly the door opened and Karin heard that bitch Brandi's voice saying something about some workmen being at the office on schedule. And when she looked back she saw that the damn lobby door was open again, though only revealed Brandi this time.

"Don't any of you people knock?" Karin shouted.

"No, but we occasionally ring the doorbell," Brandi said walking over and pushing her finger into Karin's pussy.

"Ding dong," Brandi said and laughed.

"She might have the ding, but I've got the dong," Dr. Michael's said.

He and Brandi laughed while Karin just turned red with embarrassment.

Brandi left and Dr. Michael's had Karin on her back with her legs in the stirrups. Before she knew what had happened Karin found herself secured to the exam table with shackles.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Karin asked

"Well, Ms. Robinson, I'll tell you. I need to shave that forest you've got growing between your legs and your thighs also. I'd be surprised if I didn't find a beaver hiding in your beaver." He said this while running his fingers all through Karin's pubic hair.

"Ding dong!" Brandi shouted in an exaggerated voice from the other side of the door.

"Come in," replied Dr. Michael's in an equally exaggerated voice.

Brandi walked in with two guy's in coveralls with the name of some electric company stitched on them. One guy was old, maybe in his 60's the other guy younger, probably in his 20's. The old guy was overweight and ugly, the young guy was tall and skinny.

"Holly crap have you ever shaved down there?" Brandi asked gaping at Karin's pussy.

"Uh you know we're electricians not landscapers right?" the old guy asked, also looking at Karin's fur patch.

"I'm sure it'll look better once it's shaved," Dr. Michael's said.

"Oh okay, I'll go get the kit," Brandi said and left the room.

Karin was starting to feel very nervous being left alone with three men staring at her naked body. She actually wished that bitch Brandi was still here. But for the time being her wish was not to be granted.

All three men ran their fingers through Karin's pubic hair, slipping a finger or two inside her.

"I'll wait on that until you have her shaved. I've got to taste those massive tits of hers," the old guy said.

"Hey doc, how big are these?" the young guy asked following the old guys lead and moving to Karin's breasts.

"Well, I haven't measured them yet, but I'd say 40DD if I had to guess.

Karin's boobs were impressive. Not only were they huge, but they had big areolas, nice fat nipples and blue veins clearly visible underneath her skin.

The young guy went right for the nipple of her left breast. The old guy ran his tongue all around her areola and her veins, but avoided the nipple of her right breast, but he did blow on it occasionally.

Karin was feeling very mixed up. She'd never had even one man do anything to her sexually and now here she was tied up with three men touching her in places she hadn't expected to ever be touched in. But even she couldn't deny it did feel good. Okay it felt great.

Brandi came back and Karin was never so glad to see anyone in her life. But things didn't go as Karin thought they might. All four of them took turns licking Karin's very hairy pussy, as most of them, with the exception of the old guy, had never experienced such a hairy cunt before. And much to Karin's dismay, it was Brandi who gave Karin her very first orgasm. At first Karin though she was dying. Her whole body shook and convulsed, while she made noises she'd never made before.

While Karin calmed down and was shaved, the workmen actually went to go fix the light that kept going out. When the men came back, Karin was transformed. Except for a small patch all the hair on her legs and pussy had been shaved off. Her hair was no longer tied in a bun and she was unshackled.

"Turnabout's fair play," Brandi said and hopped on Karin in a sixty-nine.

"But I've never..." Karin started.

"Just lick my pussy and suck on my clit," Brandi said. The girls were so wrapped up in each other, that they didn't even think about the men, who were getting undressed at the same time. Soon, both women were having intense orgasms. Karin did as Brandi had instructed her to do. She licked her pussy and really sucked hard on her clit.

"Not bad for your first time," Brandi complimented Karin.

"She's going to have a lot of firsts today," Dr. Michael's said, bringing his cock to Karin's mouth.

"What do I do?" Karin asked Brandi, panic in her voice.

"Just suck it like a lollipop," Brandi said, taking the workmen's cocks into her mouth. "And avoid using your teeth."

They were soon in a rotation. while two of the men were getting a blowjob from either Karin or Brandi, the third guy would fuck Brandi. She soon had her second orgasm. It was then decided to show Karin what fucking was all about. Dr. Michael's licked her pussy really good, then very slowly inserted his cock inside Karin's pussy. He went slow, making sure she was comfortable and wasn't in any pain. After all doctors are here to help people, not hurt them. Soon, all the men were taking turns fucking Karin. She saw that Dr. Michael's had a pretty big cock, at least compared to the other two men. The skinny guy had a long, thin cock and the fat guy had a shorter, thick cock. And even though they all felt different, they all were able to give her pleasure.

After that it was basically a free for all. The men even were able to fuck both women in the ass. They went slow with Karin at first, but she soon was able to handle all three cocks without a problem. They were all getting into a rhythm when they were interrupted.

"Hey son, I saw the light and figured you must still be hard at it," the retired Dr. Michael's said as he walked into the exam room.

"Oh for crying out loud," Karin sighed.

Brandi and the young Dr. Michael's laughed at this. The workmen looked confused, and the old Dr. Michael's said "oh, I should have knocked."

Which was followed closely by, "Ms. Robinson?"

So, not wanting to be left out and always having a crush on Karin, old Dr. Michael's joined them for a little fun. They switched girls until old Dr. Michael's had been in both girls' pussies and assholes.

The workmen were in Brandi and both doctors were in Karin. Finally all of them were ready to come. Brandi and the workmen came first. The young workman came in Brandi's ass, which caused Brandi to come, then the old guy shoot his load inside Brandi's tight cunt. Karin came next, which caused young Dr. Michael's to fill her pussy, followed by old Dr. Michael's to come in her ass.

The workmen got dressed and left. Then Brandi left.

"So, Ms. Robinson, do you think you'll stay here?" Young Dr. Michael's asked.

"Well, I questions your methods, but I can't deny the results," she said and smiled. "By the way, you can call me Karin,"

After she left the old Dr. Michael's said, "Well it took two of us and twenty years, but we finally broke through the ice queen."

"That's true, but man was it ever worth it. Feel free to stop by anytime dad. You never know what you might get into," young Dr. Michael's said.

"Literally," old Dr. Michael's said and both men laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Karma for Karin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds