• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Blue Dress Pt. 02

The Blue Dress Pt. 02

This is the second part of my story about Kyle and Becca. If you haven't read the first one, you can find it in the Romance Section.

*****

Becca's Revenge

Becca woke from a deep sleep and found Kyle laying at her side. She enjoyed a full stretch and the constriction of fabric on her shoulders reminded her of the dress she still wore. Staring at the man sharing her bed, Becca tucked brown hair behind her ear and smiled.

Kyle lay on his back with one arm curled above his head. His face angled away from her and his dark hair was amusingly unruly. Kyle had once again kicked the comforter to the foot of the bed during the night, leaving only a white sheet to conceal his body below the navel. The morning sun's aggressive angle threw a blade of light though the bedroom window, illuminating the sheet against Kyle's tanned stomach.

Becca was taken aback by the simplistic intensity of the morning. The scent of fresh linens. The stillness of the house. The sharp contrast of bright white enveloping her husband's soft, brown skin. The combined sensations were hypnotic, no doubt aided by the last remnants of sleep ricocheting through her body.

She ran two fingertips down Kyle's side until they met the sheet near his hip. In his sleep, he exhaled a gentle grunt. Becca giggled, beaming at the powerful protector of her family, a tall man wrapped in taught bulk, capable of leaping tall buildings or tossing cars with ease, at least in the eyes of her children. But now, lost in sleep beside her, his power was tamed and his vulnerability was intoxicating. She felt a need to express her love the way he had shared his the night before and surrendered to the spell of her desire, careening towards another world where time and rational thought are left behind, where actions occur unplanned, experienced only in real-time.

Becca leaned to her husband and was suddenly jolted by a pang of anxiety. Emotions from her past surged into her present and broke the spell of hypnosis, shooing away the jitters in her stomach. She blinked and looked around the room, trying her best to combat the dark surge.

Everyone has a past - a constant Companion, like an ever-present shadow. It follows us all, as sure as the sun and unique to the person casting it. For some, this Companion is a platform, sturdy bedrock molded from persistence and firm underfoot. But for others, it's an unknown presence stalking just outside the mind's consciousness, more menacing the less that is visible. Regardless of the Companion's form, it's a brute animal—wild and dangerous if left to roam feral, powerful and useful if bound and tamed.

Becca's Companion began as a creature too cruel to be real, born of horrible events further sharpened by a young mind. Her innocence had been taken by force at a young age, though she was well into her twenties before she realized the extent of what was stolen. The true violation was not of the flesh, but of the psyche - a lasting wound to her intimacy. Taken was her confidence, the ability to initiate this simple pleasure for the man she loved. Her sexual identity had largely become limited to the actions of her husband, her imagination and creativity cloaked in a gown of shame hemmed shut from years of guilt.

In time and with much persistence, Becca and Kyle had exposed her beast in the light of their trust, revealing its weakness and beating it into submission. But despite being vanquished, no matter how many times, our past cannot be buried and forgotten. The corpses of our fallen Companions occasionally rise from the dead to be battled once more, as did Becca's on this morning.

Becca hated the man who had done this to her. To Kyle. To them. But she refused to let the past intrude on this beautiful moment, this selfless expression of love. She refused to be the victim again. Becca had come to realize that this act of defiance against her constant Companion was the closest thing to revenge she would ever know.

Becca removed the sheets from Kyle's body and he lay naked before her, motionless in his sleep. She positioned herself below him, careful to keep him asleep as long as possible. She leaned forward and took his soft manhood into her mouth, closing her eyes to feel his every texture. The Companion flashed anxiety in her mind, but she had foreseen the assault and was ready. She opened her eyes and filled her mind with her lover, still asleep but growing in her mouth. She took his base in her hand and began to slowly raise and lower herself, still larger and firmer he grew against her tongue. He turned his head and straightened one of his legs, still lost in his slumber. Maneuvering up and down, she closed her eyes again and received another flash from the Companion. She battled back, opening her eyes, and found the groggy gaze of her husband. He had become fully erect and blinked at her in disbelief. She continued raising and falling, slow and firm.

"Babe," Kyle said worried, "you don't have to." She answered by removing him from her mouth and smiled confidently as she stroked him, her hand gliding over his lubricated skin.

Becca returned him to her mouth and flattened both hands on his upper thighs. She pushed them slowly up to trace the V expanding from his center to his stomach. Kyle's legs tensed and he let out a low moan that encouraged her further. She closed her eyes to feel the contours of his torso and, though she didn't realize it, the Companion had yet again been vanquished. She had delivered herself back to the timeless world and was suddenly lost in it.

Hungrily, she increased the tempo of her peaks and valleys, adding pressure with tongue and hand. She would stare into his eyes and then fall back into the world of touches and tastes and smells. Her pace grew faster, more ravishing, and she felt him tighten, heard him groan, tasted his early pleasure. Faster. Harder. She found the ridge of his head with her lips and traced it with her tongue, prompting Kyle to whimper every time she found the sensitive underside. Becca failed to notice that she answered each whimper with a deep moan.

She opened her eyes and saw his back arching, felt him pulsing in her mouth. She jumped on top of him and plunged him deep inside her. Kyle screamed out as ecstasy overtook him. He thrusted toward the ceiling, raising Becca off the mattress three times, then a fourth. She leaned forward and held him by the firm flesh under his arms, their eyes locked, their faces draped by the curtain of her hair. He grabbed her hips and continued pushing, more gently now as the wave began to subside. Becca leaned down, kissed him deeply, and then rested her chin between his neck and shoulder.

Knowing what his wife had just overcome, Kyle wrapped his arms around her and held her body close to his. He kissed her cheek twice through the hair that had fallen over her face. Neither said a word as Kyle's breathing calmed. He sensed that her eyes were now closed, and he closed his as well, slowly stroking her hair with one hand. His caresses eventually slowed and stilled, and the pair drifted away into another sleeping embrace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Blue Dress Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds