• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jan's Ride Ch. 01

Jan's Ride Ch. 01

Jan sat pensively at the large oak table in her farmhouse kitchen. She was looking at the distant view across the flat misty early autumn fields. She was dressed in her tight grey riding breeches and a baggy white blouse, her light brown medium length hair tied back in a ponytail. She was small 5'5", lightly tanned, slim, skinny even, and fifty-two. She heard movement from upstairs, a door closed and footsteps, quick ones, skipping down the creaking low stepped staircase. The feet clicked across the hard hall floor and into the dining area of the kitchen.

Jan looked up. A tall slim fit woman of about nineteen, Emma, entered the room and smiled slightly.

"He's ready mum... he's all yours."

"Thank you darling, I really do appreciate this you know..."

"Its fine, I would rather be out riding today anyway" she replied briskly and paused to a pull a close fitting riding jacket over her roll neck white top.

"Jasper... I mean," she added quickly smiling at her mother...

"I know darling," said Jan sweetly

"Is he secure?"

"Quite, and blindfolded as I said he would be."

"I made clear that when I came back I would not be speaking to him, so you won't have any problems on that score."

"'Shades of Grey' has a lot to answer for," said Jan thoughtfully. She had bought and enjoyed a copy of the novel, and remembered just how much clothes washing her reading had generated. Emma borrowed it and shared some of the material with her boyfriends in turn. But there was an important twist in her interpretation of the book; She would be cracking the whip and wearing the trousers whilst they didn't.

"It's all the trend now it seems, even with you youngsters."

Her daughter smiled and continued,

"And he is expecting some harsh treatment, I have been quizzing him for about a week now since the party." Emma added.

"He's read the book and is well into the idea. Anyway I suppose you will find out if he really is or not. And ...(she added more gently)... I know it's been a long time mum since, you know, so I hope you enjoy it as much as you deserve."

Emma had been dating a series of boys from her college but only for a few weeks at most at a time and then moving on to the next fresh faced youth. She had brought them home a couple of times each, before dismissing them. On each occasion her mother had been excited and then a little distressed as each boyfriend came and went. It had eventually come to a head a couple of weeks back in a stand up row with her eldest, Emma. They were in the kitchen when Jan had finally spelt out her increasing frustration at the situation. She hadn't had a relationship, a sexual one, with a male for some years now, but in the past few months her daughter had enjoyed several. Her mother had found this by turns slightly irritating, disturbing and often somewhat arousing. Her juices had finally got flowing as of old and during the row she had felt bold enough to spell out her basic needs to her eldest.

Emma showed the maturity of her young years; listening carefully and sympathetically to her mother's plight. Finally she had agreed to share her 'brief'' boyfriends, with her mother. Ben, upstairs, tied to the iron bedstead in Emma's room, was to be the first.

Jan had seen him arrive, peeping from behind nearly closed shutters she had watched him emerge from the cab, a tall slim lad young for nineteen and ready for university later that year. Fresh innocent clean cut smooth and very pliable she thought. Emma had seen to that. She treated them mean and kept them keen. Ben had been promised some of Emma's treatment she reserved for 'bad boys' and poor Ben who knew little better had swallowed the lot. Not that it was a heap of lies, he was going to be getting it, but not from Emma, rather, he was to be reserved for the punishment from and pleasure of, her mother, Jan.

"Enjoy your ride darling," said Jan.

"You too mum," said Emma kissing her mother gently.

She slipped out of the back door dressed for a long ride on her horse Jasper.

Jan downed the rest of her sherry, rolled up the sleeves of her blouse to her elbows to show she meant business and, picking up a pair of tight black leather gloves slipped them on to her small, strong hands. She glanced up at the ceiling and rose from her seat by the table... And speaking slowly forcefully, but very quietly she said to the room,

"I'm coming for you young man, ready or not."

End of Part 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jan's Ride Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds