• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • New Beginning as a Foot Cuckold

New Beginning as a Foot Cuckold

It's good to see cuckolding communities on a rise in Indian society as well. So much so that talking about it has become a norm at many levels, if not all. Well, coming back to the story of my life, it's me and my two fetishes, cuckolding and foot fetish, growing deeper and deeper in me, so much that I have now secretly accepted my role in ISHA'S life.

I love ISHA, my cuckolding queen, even more now, but I would rather not let ISHA know about my acceptance of life as a cuckold, otherwise the turn on she gets by humiliating me would gradually fade away, propelling her to probably kick me out of her life. And I am not yet ready to pay such a cost.

Well, it's been months since the three of us, I (RAHUL), ISHA (my queen) and ATUL (Master), have been living together. ATUL has been kind enough seeing my performance at licking ISHA'S feet, that he made me buy a dog house for myself, saying he has never seen even a real dog lick feet and shoes any better. Deep inside I was so happy and honoured to get such a review of my performance. ISHA knows about the control, she has over me. So the other day, when she made me wear CB-6000, I couldn't disagree.

In fact, seeing her instructing with those luscious seductive lips, I could have embraced any humiliation on earth. She is 5'6', a bit plump and is a champion at the art of humiliation. But she loves me as well; a lot actually, hence doesn't want to kick me out of her life yet.

ATUL too is a nice master. When we are not in action of cuckolding, he allows me to sit right next to ISHA'S feet, and massage and lick her feet till they both doze off to sleep while ISHA held on to the leash of the dog collar she made me wear permanently in the house. In fact watching me worship ISHA, and her humiliating me actually gets ATUL even harder. ISHA knows it and thus leaves no stone unturned in humiliating me to the core.

Once At a metro station, ISHA made me lie on the floor and lick the bottom of her shoes while rubbing the other shoe on my crotch as she kissed her man, while sitting and waiting for the train on an empty platform. They didn't even bother that the train on the opposite side came and stopped with people clicking pictures of me licking her shoes from the opposite Platform. She even made me massage her feet with me sitting on the train floor, while she openly kissed ATUL, as the fellow passengers laughed and teased and called me names.

Public humiliation was becoming a normal scene for us as the days passed by. 4 weeks back, we all went to a good dining place as it was my duty to pay and organize for a nice dinner for both of them. A table for 3 was booked, but I wasn't allowed to eat along with them. I was happy to at least be in ISHA'S dominant presence. As soon as ISHA and ATUL finished dinner, she ordered me to order a dessert as I excused myself for a call. As I came back I saw ATUL Panting from the other side of the table. I was wondering why he is panting? So I sat beside ISHA and asked what's going on? ISHA said, "RAHUL, I must say that I am impressed with tonight's preparation you had for me and ATUL, hence we think you deserve a treat for yourself." I couldn't still figure out what does my treat have to do with ATUL panting even harder now. She said, "RAHUL; I think it's time for your treat, why don't you go under the table for the surprise?" As I got under the table, I saw ISHA giving a foot job to ATUL right in front of my eyes!!

Suddenly ATUL blew his entire load on the lovely supple soles and in between toes of ISHA'S feet. Then she turned and lifted her feet in front of my face with hot and fresh cum all over her feet saying, "Well, what are you waiting for RAHUL? It's Time for that treat of yours. We don't have all night!!" I simply lapped up all the sperm off ISHA'S toes and the fact that the sperm belonged to another man added utmost to my humiliation. And I was left with a hard on, tightly blocked by that chastity ISHA makes me wear. As soon as I got up, I could see ISHA tipping the waitress well and as we were leaving the waitress turned and said to me, "I hope you had fun... down below..."And laughed and left, only to leave me flushed red.

At times when ISHA wants to have time alone with her man, she is at least kind enough to let me sit near the door outside, to at least hear her fuck session. I love my life and I am blessed to have ISHA in my life. There is no way I would ever want to trade my life for anything in the world. She knows what gets me going and I return favour by running errands, wash her clothes and love to lick her shoes clean, keeping them shine 24 hours a day. Yes I am a foot cuckold, so be it, Big deal!! Love the fact that she has neither left me nor has she ever cheated on me!! I love ISHA and will love her forever!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • New Beginning as a Foot Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds