• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 07

Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 07

123

Note: this is much longer but is, I think, the hottest chapter in this series yet. Please let me know whether you agree or not. Comments are very welcome, whether positive or critical! Thanks for reading.

*****

Like most things with Kim, it had been a different process. Sharon reflected on how she had trained her first actual slave as she watched Kim on cameras set up in Kim's apartment.

She recalled Kim making contact with her the same way that Melissa and Jessica had later. Their first meeting in person had been a study in Kim's nervousness and Sharon's amusement at it. She had had to come over to the diminutive woman and put her hand over Kim's. With her most reassuring, softest tones, she smiled gently and said, "You don't have to be embarrassed about what turns you on, Kim."

Kim had looked up and for the first time looked into Sharon's eyes. After a long moment she had relaxed. Somewhat. Right there, Sharon had known that she would enjoy dominating this woman. She was clearly submissive in nature, at least sexually, but had too many hang-ups about sex that society had dictated she should have. It had taken a lot of work, but she had first gotten Kim to accept her sexually submissive nature, then embrace it. After that, Kim was comfortable with the idea of submitting not just sexually but mentally.

Back in the present Sharon smiled a little as she watched. Remembering how the room had smelled of nothing but Kim's arousal the first time that she had gone under and into trance.

The fruits of her labor were borne out on the screen in front of her. A video feed of Kim's apartment on her computer screen showed the diminutive beauty nude and on her knees with a bowl between her legs. Her thighs were trembling, and a twitchy, hitching series of sounds came out of her mouth. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy. The nectar of her arousal had already formed a small puddle in the bowl, egged on by her fingertips delicately circling her clitoris.

Kim was murmuring something over and over that the mic didn't pick up. Sharon, of course, knew what she was saying because she was the one who had put the phrase there in the first place: "Pleasure makes me go deeper...going deeper gives me pleasure...going deeper pleases my Mistress...Pleasing my Mistress gives me pleasure...Pleasure makes me go deeper..." she repeated.

Sharon felt her shaft stirring. While she was dealing with her subs in person, she was dressed immaculately. Nothing was out of place and every outfit was chosen to exude sensuality.

But now? She was home alone, watching her first slave performing her nightly round of edging, and she liked comfy, low-maintenance clothing for that. Her feet were bare. Her long legs clad in nothing but a pair of loose shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her chest was covered in only a thin t-shirt. To her, she didn't look like anything special. To most, even just in what she considered pajamas, she would be a vision. Even with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Some would be especially fond of the outline of her semi-hard cock in her shorts, its head resting on her left thigh. If they had watched they would be able to see it lengthening and stiffening as she watched her slave on the screen.

Kim was now fully immersed in her trance, the ecstasy so close as she quickly but deliberately stimulated her pleasure button continuously. Her mantra had devolved into a series of moans and sounds that resembled "...deeper..." and "...Mistress..." Her body was trembling.

Sharon was fully erect when Kim's body, shuddering, slowly stopped stimulating itself. The front of her shorts grew into a tent as she watched Kim, her pussy dripping into the bowl, her fingertips still resting on her clit, began to return to herself. Her breath was ragged with desire. Sharon had sprung for high end cameras and so the resolution was good enough for her to see that the woman was drooling from her mouth as well as from her cunt.

There was a wet spot on her shorts at the end of her impressive dick, Sharon realized with a chuckle. Her hard-on subsided somewhat as she watched Kim head into the kitchen with the bowl filled with the results of her edging. Sharon was still impressed with how little she had had to do to instill a desire when she was told to keep herself from achieving orgasm unless she had permission. Kim's natural desire to submit had made it child's play.

She watched as Kim cooked her dinner, then poured a glass of wine that would be very modest to most. Sharon smiled as Kim carefully mixed in her juices from the bowl to make it a glass slightly more full than most would pour of white wine.

Her erection was back as she saw Kim take a sip facing the camera in the kitchen. The woman on the screen stood motionless for about thirty seconds, a completely blank look on her face. Low moans escaped from her throat as she stood there, basking in the pleasure that Sharon had made sure that she would feel when tasting her own cum.

Who the fuck am I kidding? Sharon thought as she shucked her shorts, finally releasing her large cock from its prison. She didn't care that she'd have to put them in her next load of laundry. Besides, she'd get one of her girls to do it for her this weekend.

Cock in hand, she stroked slowly as she watched Kim eat. Every few bites, the slave on the screen would take a sip of her wine/cum concoction and her face would go completely blank for about thirty seconds. Sharon felt her thick dick surge every time that she watched that, finally succumbing to her desire and coming with a loud girly grunt as she shot her impressive load across her belly and breasts, soiling her shirt as well. Oh, well, she thought, stripping that off, too, after she came down from her powerful orgasm. It was the effects of the control that she had that always got her off the hardest.

She padded off to bed to sleep naked, satisfied for the moment.

On the screen, Kim went about what most would consider a normal night at home after dinner, watching some innocuous TV before getting ready for bed. That's when it changed, but Sharon was already in bed and drifting off to sleep. Sharon had fallen asleep thinking about what she was going to do to Kim the next time that her sub came over.

Kim moaned, lying on her back in her bed. She was on fire. It had been at least a week since Mistress had let her have an orgasm and she was dying to get off. She still didn't completely understand why she hadn't just let herself sail over the cliff into orgasmic bliss, but she was pretty sure that Sharon had everything to do with it. She was correct, of course. Sharon had planted post-hypnotic suggestions and triggers so that Kim would be able to have the willpower to stop herself from climaxing if she had not been given permission, among other things. Kim's situation was similar but not exactly like that of her fellow slaves Melissa and Jessica.

She knew that she would have a hard time falling asleep because unlike either of them, she hadn't needed extensive brainwashing (that they had been very willing to undergo) to become a slave to Mistress Sharon. She was a genetic girl and so didn't need any kind of help getting used to being that gender—she had been her entire life. So there was no recording for her to listen to in order to make it easier for her to get to sleep. She tried to think of anything but her sopping wet twat and how bad she wanted to have an orgasm.

She knew that she had a choice. She could either deal with it and get to sleep whenever that happened, or Kim could masturbate more. It would feel fantastic but would only make her even hornier, thus making it even more difficult to get to sleep. She knew that she had been complicit in Sharon putting her in this predicament, which just added fuel to the fire in her loins. Being aroused by being sexually submissive but then not being allowed to cum was delicious torture.

This wasn't the first time that she'd been forced to keep herself right on the edge for an extended period of time, either. This was more normal than for Mistress to let her have free rein—or as much freedom as Kim was ever allowed with her sexuality. But there had been times that Mistress had told her that she could basically do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't sleep with anyone without approval or do anything that could endanger her health. Other times she had been instructed to get herself off as many times as possible. Those times were rare, however.

Kim finally managed to get to sleep. The digital screech of the alarm clock invaded her consciousness far too early.

Grumbling, she got up and took care of business in the bathroom, then headed to the living room. She wasn't compelled to by any programming, she had been told that Mistress Sharon wanted her to do this as often as possible, so she did. There, she stripped off her panties and knelt over the same bowl, slowly beginning to stimulate her clitoris. Her libido not any less than it had been the night before, she shivered as she began to repeat the words that she loved to say so much. "Pleasure makes me go deeper...going deeper gives me pleasure...going deeper pleases my Mistress...Pleasing my Mistress gives me pleasure..." Kim felt herself sinking down into trance again, the feeling of her mind getting fuzzy and imagining what she looked like driving her crazy with lust. She felt a trickle of drool escape from her parted lips as she panted and she knew that she couldn't do anything until she had gotten herself right to the edge of coming and had kept herself there for at least thirty minutes, making her even hotter which just drove her deeper into her trance. She knew all of this and it was driving her crazy.

Kim was barely aware of anything but the delicious agony of being so close but not coming yet. She wasn't even cognizant that she was speaking anymore. Well, at this point, speaking would be putting it generously. She was making sounds that were sort of like what she was repeating in her head, the same she had started out saying. But they were slurred like she was both stoned and very drunk. She knew that at some level and that made her even hotter. Just as hot as the arousal that dripped from her engorged pussy and landed in the bowl between her legs.

She knew that her Mistress loved to make her eat her cum and deny her orgasm and this was a devious way to accomplish both. Kim was trembling and barely touching herself, on the precipice of an enormous climax, one powerful enough that it would probably make her pass out once she did come. She was moaning sounds that were similar to the words she repeated in her head, delirious with desire and barely there at all. Kim could only think about an orgasm. How bad she wanted it, how close she was to getting what she wanted, and the desperate frustration of not being allowed to have one!

She began to hear the juices from her pussy dripping into the bowl and realized that she'd been at this for about a half hour, just like she was supposed to have. Her legs were shaking, she realized as she stood.

Kim quaked her way into her kitchen, bowl in hand. The coffee was already brewed and she poured herself some into her favorite mug, filling it about two-thirds of the way. She wasn't compelled to do this, either, she just knew that her Mistress wanted her to. The rest of the mug was filled with her natural lubrication.

Stirring the mixture as if it was coffee and cream and not coffee and girl cum, she took a sip.

On the other end of the camera in Kim's kitchen, Sharon watched her female slave's eyes go vacant again. Just as soon as she came back to herself she took another sip. By the time that Kim had finished her coffee, Sharon's cock was at full attention. She moaned as she stroked herself, then decided to go for it and tightened her grip as she manipulated her foreskin. There was a moist sound that it made as it slid over the precum liberally coating the end of her shaft. Her pace quickened, and shortly she grunted and sprayed her semen over her belly, with one or two spurts hitting her heaving breasts.

She took a moment to collect herself, using a finger to collect her spunk and licking it up, savoring her own taste, then headed to the bathroom to get ready for the rest of her day. Kim had done the same thing, after getting a bite for breakfast she took a shower and got dressed, making sure to put a maxi pad designed for the heaviest flow, just to make sure that she didn't soak her panties at work. She was so fucking turned on that she was constantly wet. Just like Mistress wanted her, which just turned her on even more. There was also the medium-sized butt plug that she always had in wherever she went. That also aroused her very much.

On her way to work, Kim found herself looking forward to the next time that she and Melissa would be working together. It had been serendipitous, not something that Mistress Sharon had arranged, that they were collaborating on the same project and she felt a little infatuated with the taller blonde.

Like Jessica and Melissa, her programming and training allowed Kim to act as if nothing was going on whenever the bus hit a bump and shifted the butt plug in her ass. But inside she was groaning as she clenched her ring around the intruder, feeling another wave of arousal wash over her, accompanied by a fresh flow of her juices from her shaved cunt. Also like her fellow slaves, it turned her on even more to realize that her lack of outward reaction was how well her Mistress had programmed her.

Later that day at work she found that she and Melissa did have a meeting. They greeted each other with professionalism but it was a very warm exchange. The whole meeting Kim had butterflies in her stomach, not knowing that it was the exact same for Melissa.

The meeting lasted for about 45 minutes and as Kim got up to leave Melissa's office, the blonde said, "Hey—Kim?"

She stopped and turned. "Yeah?"

Melissa paused. "Do you—would you like to come by my place tonight?" Where the hell had that come from?! she asked herself. The moment that she had seen the text from Mistress Sharon suggesting this, she had forgotten seeing it and deleted it. "For dinner, maybe we can get a little more done on this project?"

Kim froze. What would Mistress want her to do? "I'd like that, yeah. But let me check my schedule and get back to you, OK?" Whew! Kim thought to herself. Nice save.

Melissa beamed back at her. "Great."

"I'll let you know if I can do it," Kim smiled back and headed toward her own office. She pulled her phone out as she locked her office door. She thought she was opening up her calendar but she ended up sending a text.

She jumped when the phone rang a few minutes later. "Hello?"

"Hello, Kim," her Mistress voice cooed. Her mouth went dry and her stomach did somersaults.

She felt her eyes starting to glaze over, causing more moisture to issue forth from her womanhood into the maxi pad she'd changed during her lunch break. The one from the morning had absorbed just about as much as it could from her. A wave of lust washed over her as she heard herself answer in a dreamy voice, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Melissa just invited you over to her place for dinner, didn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress." A small part of her mind wondered how she could know but then decided that it wasn't important.

"That's why you contacted me, then? To ask if it was something that I would allow?"

"Yes, Mistress..." Kim felt a tiny trickle of drool at the corner of her lips and the heat in her pussy surged again.

"You are welcome to attend, slave girl," her Mistress instructed. "However, there are some things I want you to remember. Well, sort of..." and then a sound that Kim didn't understand entered her ear she didn't hear anything.

The next thing she heard was her voice saying, "Yes, Mistress," far more dreamily, and her twat leaked more moisture. She hung up the phone but failed to notice that the call had gone on for another fifteen minutes than she had recollected. She sent Melissa a quick text letting her know that she would be available.

Melissa was in her office as well when Kim's text came in. She was on the phone with Sharon, now. She was drooling as well as words that her consciousness didn't register flowed into her ear as well. Once she was off the phone, she wiped the drool from her lips and now instead of thinking of it as some weird random thing that had popped out of her mouth, she was excited that she had invited Kim over for dinner.

Sharon, for her part, thanked herself for the thousandth time for making sure that each of her girls helped her set up high-quality webcams in each of their apartments. This was going to be fun! Her next client was due in a few minutes, so she went to the bathroom in her office and calmed herself down with a little meditation. The next client would be disconcerted to say the least if she stood to greet him and had a big bulge in the crotch of her suit pants.

Kim and Melissa had worked out the details as they stood in the parking lot after work, and agreed that Kim would come over at around seven, in about two hours. Neither of them realized that the other woman's stomach was as full of butterflies as their own was.

Kim was extremely nervous as she knocked on Melissa's door but she wasn't quite sure why. She knew that she found the woman attractive, maybe that was it?

The door opened and Melissa grinned at her. "Hi!"

"Hey!" Kim replied. They hugged. Kim's butterflies intensified. Melissa's did, too. She was even more nervous than Kim was but she did understand that the reason was that she found the diminutive brunette incredibly attractive.

Neither of them had any idea that the other had any contact or knowledge of their Mistress.

"Come in!" Melissa invited, stepping back to allow entrance.

"Thanks," Kim replied, handing her hostess a bottle of wine as she did as was bidden.

"Oh, this is good stuff," Melissa commented. "Thank you."

"Thanks for having me over," Kim said with a smile.

"Sure! I've got dinner going, follow me." Kim did, not knowing that she did just as Jessica had done a week or two earlier, admiring the sway of Melissa's generous hips as she walked and staring at her ass.

"This smells great!" Kim commented.

"Thanks, I love to cook," Melissa told her. She felt like something was out of place as she finished getting the meal ready. Like she had forgotten to do something...but no, everything was just about ready. The food was finished cooking, the table was set, and the wine was open. Weird.

Whatever. "Let's eat!" she implored, serving the meal. They talked quite a bit about their project to start, but the conversation became more personal as they ate. Toward the end they both ended up thinking that what had started out as something for work was feeling more like a date.

Melissa cleared the table once they were done, her nervousness back stronger than ever, and refilled Kim's wine glass.

They retired to the living room and continued talking. Melissa heard her phone buzz with an alert. When Kim excused herself to go to the bathroom, she checked it. Her mouth went dry and she felt herself dropping into a light trance as she stared at what was on her screen.

Kim returned and she came out of her reverie. She felt completely different, and now remembered everything that had happened since their meeting. The panicked text to Mistress, the subsequent phone call, and most important, she now remembered how long it had gone. And what she had been told. It also explained that nagging feeling she had just before they started eating: she hadn't made herself have an almost-ruined orgasm all over their food.

A similar but different feeling of excitement rose up in her midsection as she smiled at Kim. "Take a look at this," she said, rotating the screen so that Kim could read it. She said it as though it was something funny she had on her phone, and she knew that the words on the screen would have an effect not unlike they had had on her, but that they would be different.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds