• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

123

Summary: Husband and wife are shared by female black teen and grandpa.

Note 1: This story is dedicated to goamz86 and in making one of his fantasies as real as possible.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing.

Note 3: Although this story is mostly a GAY interracial story, it is really a much deeper story about one man's lengthy journey of sexual self-discovery. Besides being about a man becoming a cocksucker, it's also about the changing relationship in the bedroom with his lovely wife.

In the first part of this trilogy, Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything, Greg catches his friend being ass fucked by a 18-year-old black boy. Soon he is drawn into the world of sexual gay submission as he is unable to resist the temptation of sucking black cock. Meanwhile, slowly he also becomes more submissive to his beautiful loving wife, who has no idea of his newfound lust for black dick.

In the second part of this trilogy (way longer than originally planned, but the plot just kept going and going), Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training, Greg submits unconditionally to Malcolm both as a cocksucker and an ass taker, accepting that he can't live without black cock, or cock in general. Meanwhile, he also becomes a submissive ass slut and sex slave to his beautiful wife.

In the third part of this trilogy, now a quadilogy (I know that isn't a word, but it should be), Black Cock: My Wife Falls Too, Greg can't resist utter submission to Malcolm and his juicy cock. Malcolm, meanwhile, adds Greg's daughter Carol to his growing list of white sluts and purposely gets caught fucking her in Greg's home by both Greg and his wife, Marcia. Malcolm then seduces Greg's wife and the original series ends with Greg becoming a cuckold to his wife and black Master.

Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

I woke up the next morning with my head spinning.

I had sucked a cock with my daughter's pussy juice all over it... while she watched.

I had witnessed my wife taking black cock in all three holes... Christ, I was the one who put it in her pussy for the first time.

I got spit-roasted by my wife and black master.

Everything had changed.

Yet...

Nothing had changed.

I still loved my wife, my wife still loved me.

If anything, as strange as it sounds, my addiction to black cock had opened a whole new world to explore and had rejuvenated a sex life that had stagnated somewhat.

Marcia was now my mistress.

Malcolm was now my master.

And Carol, my daughter... I still didn't know where she fit into this crazy new life I was living.

She was submissive to Malcolm too, but dominant to her boyfriend James, just like Marcia was to me.

As I rolled out of bed, I really had no idea what the morning after would bring.

But my wife, sweetheart that she was, had let me sleep in.

When I came down for breakfast, Marcia was already gone. She left a note that she was out getting a haircut and then groceries.

My daughter, as was the usual for a weekend, was still sleeping and would be until at least noon.

So I had breakfast, showered and grabbed my phone. I had a text which made my face pale and yet my dick harden.

Cocksucker

I have given a few friends your cell for whenever they need a cocksucker.

Enjoy

I stared at the text.

Shit, this was getting out of hand.

Yet, the other response was a hardening of my cock and a watering in my mouth.

Fuck! I really wasn't in control anymore.

It wasn't even an hour later, while I was in the garage working, that I received a text from an unknown number.

I hear you crave black dick!

And I enjoy white cum dumps.

Get back to me ASAP!

I stared at the message for a couple of minutes.

My cock betrayed me again, instantly getting hard.

Yet, I knew this dangerous path was getting more and more treacherous.

I loved Malcolm's cock and my gloryhole experience made it clear I liked black cock in general, but that at least had afforded some discretion.

As I pondered this, I received another text:

Did that text imply you had options?

Get your cock sucking mouth and faggot ass over here ASAP! 2332 Adams Road.

Fuck, the dominant tone of the text turned me on.

I responded back:

I need discretion.

He responded back:

I need a white fucking cum bucket!

Now hurry the fuck up... my cock isn't going to suck itself.

And just to whet the appetite of that cock sucking faggot mouth of yours here is a picture for you to salivate over.

I clicked on the attachment and gasped. His dick was huge. Thicker than Malcolm's, although slightly shorter and his entire area was completely shaved.

I responded back, my lust leading the way as I stared at the photo of the huge dick:

I'm on my way.

My cock hard, my mouth watering, I sighed and got into my truck.

He texted back while I was driving:

Hurry up!

The entire drive there I couldn't believe I was driving to a stranger's house to suck his cock.

Yet, I felt compelled to.

Not because Malcolm was my master.

Not because I was scared of being outed (my wife and daughter already knew about my black cock addiction).

No, because I was addicted to black cock.

I arrived at the address.

It was in a surprisingly nice part of town... for some reason I figured black guys who would text me would only live in the lower standards part of town.

Ironic, because I was an eager cocksucker and I was as middle class as they come.

I got out of the truck, happy my vehicle would make it look like I was just an AC tech showing up for a service call... which was true, I was about to do a service call... although not what anyone would think.

As I walked up the driveway, I wondered what he looked like, not that it mattered... I was only concerned with one thing: his cock... which I already knew was big and juicy.

I also wondered how old this person would be. Hopefully he was at least of legal age. Hopefully he was alone.

Suddenly, I was nervous.

What if he was under age?

What if other people where here?

Yet, as always, my hunger for black cock and creamy cum outweighed my worries.

I quickly went to the door and knocked before I could change my mind.

To my shock, the door was opened by a pretty black woman who looked to be about my daughter's age.

"Come on in, cocksucker," she greeted, a smug smile on her face.

I did, shame instantly coursing through me. It was one thing to be a cocksucker to a black man, to be called a cocksucker by a man, but it was utterly humiliating to have a woman call me that.

Even though, in reality I had been called one by my wife and been watched by my daughter with black cock in my mouth... so I should have no shame anymore.

"Grandpa, your newest white cocksucker candidate is here," the girl called out.

"Bring him to me," a deep voice called back.

Yet, it still made me feel pathetic.

Was I pathetic?

Willing to drive over to serve a black stranger seemed pathetic... apparently, an elderly black man... and apparently I was a candidate.

Yet, as she led me down a hallway, past pictures of family, I didn't care if I was pathetic, call me whatever you want... the reality is I was dying to have that big black cock in my mouth regardless of how old he was or how many people were going to watch.

I was led to a large rec room. The television was on, Judge Judy, and a black man was watching it...in a wheelchair.

The girl said, "Enjoy, cocksucker," before she left.

"Um, thanks," I said awkwardly.

"Come over here," the older man said.

I nervously walked to him.

I was surprised by two things: he was younger than I envisioned, since he had a granddaughter, and he only had one leg.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Greg," I answered.

"I'm Joe," he said, way more normal and civil than his aggressive texts. He continued "I lost the leg when fighting in Congo in 1978."

"I'm sorry," I said, always having a great respect for men who fought for our country.

"Thankfully, my dick came home unscathed," he joked.

I smiled, "Thank God."

"Be warned, I take a long time to get off," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, wanting to get that cock in my mouth.

"Come and get it," he offered.

I didn't need to be told twice, as I quickly moved to him, too quickly, making me look too eager, dropped to my knees and fished out his cock.

It was completely flaccid, but already looked way thicker than mine.

As I took it in my mouth, he apologized, "Sorry about my granddaughter, she is a black feminist who revels in seeing white guys serve blacks."

I didn't respond, as I slowly stroked and sucked his cock, trying to get it hard. One thing that was amazing was the feeling of a cock hardening in my mouth... something I can't explain or compare to anything else... but it was a mixture of magic and power.

I was getting the cock hard.

He continued, "The texts you got were from her too."

Well, that explained the completely different tone and treatment. Yet, that meant she sent me the picture of her grandfather's cock. Which was weird, and yet, since I had very recently sucked a black cock that had my daughter's pussy juice all over it, I sure couldn't judge.

"I've never been a dominant man," he said, as his cock slowly awoke from its slumber. "I've just been lucky to always have white guys who were eager to suck my cock."

The visual made sense... any white cocksucker would be drooling over this big, thick, juicy cock.

He continued, "Teachers, parents of friends, army boys from the bottom to the top, pun intended, co-workers, and now married men. But what I'm looking for now is a regular Saturday early afternoon cocksucker. One who understands how to suck a cock, who is reliable and who I can chat with. So far, since my last regular cocksucker moved away, I have been testing new ones, but... well, I'm picky I guess, I want the perfect cocksucker... and my grandson Malcolm suggested you."

Suddenly everything made sense. Hopefully, all the people Malcolm had apparently given my cell out to were people who respected privacy and just wanted a white cocksucker to please them.

Then I chuckled to myself at the thought.

Fuck, my life had turned around 180 degrees in under two weeks.

"What's your favourite ball team?" He asked.

I quit sucking his mostly erect cock. "I'm originally from Los Angeles, so I'm a Dodgers fan."

"I'll accept that," he chuckled, before adding, "but I'm a die hard Red Sox fan."

"So I shouldn't say how much I hate the Yankees and Red Sox?" I questioned, licking the long shaft of his cock.

"I hate the Yankees more than I hate any team in any sport," he said. "But as long as you have passion for a team, I respect that."

Wanting to be his regular cocksucker, wanting to impress him, I agreed, as I moved to his big balls, "I'm also a Rams' fan."

"I hope so," he groaned, as my mouth sucked on one of his balls. "I'm actually a Detroit Lions fan. Barry Sanders is a relative of mine."

"That's cool," I said, having loved watching Barry Sanders play when I was younger.

"Yeah, although watching them play lately has been root canal painful," he said.

I don't know why I said it, to impress him, to show him how good a submissive I was, or to just be funny, but I quipped, "The first time your grandson fucked my ass was pretty painful."

This made him roar. "Shit, that is the funniest thing I've heard forever."

Two things happened simultaneously next. My phone rang and his granddaughter walked into the room.

"Are you okay, Grand-Daddy?" She asked, as my phone rang a second time in my pocket.

"I'm fine," he said, still laughing. "I think I may have found the one."

She walked to me and ordered, "Give me your phone."

I replied, "It's my wife."

"Just give me the fucking phone," she snapped, seeming like a female version of Malcolm.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, giving her my phone even as I stroked her grandfather's cock.

"Ma'am," she laughed, as she answered the phone and began walking away, "This is nigger cocksucker's phone."

I gasped.

At the use of the 'N' word.

At the fact she was talking to my wife.

At the reality she was no longer in hearing range.

Joe said, "She will likely try to have your wife come over here and eat her pussy. She is a complete lesbian."

"Oh," I said, wondering if my wife would cross that line... the idea stimulating.

"I should also warn you that she will want to peg you once I'm done with you," he added

I again said, "Oh," that idea also very damn stimulating... although I felt that would be cheating... considering everything that had transpired yesterday that was still the odd, but true feeling I was having.

"Could you do my balls some more," he asked, not ordered.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, moving back to his balls, recalling now after the brief awkwardness of my cell ringing that he had told his granddaughter that he thought he had found the one. That meant me.

That, not surprisingly, excited me.

"How about hockey?" He asked.

"The Kings," I answered, Marcel Dionne being my favourite player growing up. Having met him with my dad at a charity event back when he just started. Fuck, my dad would disown me if he saw me now.

"Red Wings for me. Gordie Howe was the man," he said, as I sucked on his balls.

"Yzerman," I said back, one of those players I liked even though I never liked the team he played for.

"Yeah, he was great too," he replied. "Shitty that he's now running the Tampa Bay team. Christ, I'm disgusted there is a Tampa Bay team."

"I couldn't agree more," I replied, going from ball to ball. I had hated the NHL expansion to non-hockey cities like Tampa Bay, Phoenix and Nashville, even though obviously LA was anything but a hockey city.

"For the record, I love watching sports while getting a lengthy blow job," he said.

I replied, "Funny, I love listening to sports while giving a long blow job."

"Well then, I'm happy you came over today," he said.

"Me too," I said, feeling so relaxed as I serviced and worshipped this big black cock. It was a completely different reality from the intensity and humiliation I received at the hands and cock of Malcolm.

Both turned me on in different ways.

As I began licking my way up his massive shaft, he asked, "So do you enjoy taking a cock in your ass?"

"Yeah," I admitted, as I reached his thick mushroom head, "My wife has been pegging me for a couple of weeks and, well, your grandson really reached some new depths in my ass."

"Most bottoms squeal like girls when they take my cock up their ass," Joe said, not smugly, but rather matter-of-factly.

As I swirled my tongue around his cock head, I nodded, "I imagine so. You have the thickest cock I've ever seen."

"Thanks. God blessed me," he said, just as I took his now completely hard cock in my mouth... which stretched my mouth in ways no cock I had sucked yet had.

I had to agree. God indeed blessed him.

And as I slowly bobbed on his cock, trying to get accustomed to its girth, he began to tell a story... which turned me on completely.

"Do you want to hear about the first white guy who sucked my cock?" He asked.

I moaned on his cock in response.

"I'll take that as a yes. It was the early 1970s, segregation was theoretically over, but that was definitely a theory. I had gotten a football scholarship to college in Mississippi and, even though I knew that racism was more rampant there, I mean Edgar Mevers was killed there less than ten years before that, I figured I could be the one to make the change. I was a confident, idealistic, son of a bitch. That said, I was also an amazing running back and thus they ignored the reality I was a northern nigger. But what I learned was that underneath the racist exterior was a lot of suppressed white men who desired cock, especially black cock."

I thought to myself: sounds like me. I kept slowly sucking, in for the long haul.

"I learned first that white girls loved black cock. Maybe it was the taboo of it, maybe it was to piss off their white racist parents or maybe it was the usually true rumour of black cock size... but in the first month I had fucked five sorority girls, two together, a white saleswoman, and a professor, and was now dating a cheerleader. But it was the cheerleader's dad that ended up being my first cocksucker. He was very liberal with me dating his daughter, as he had just returned from Vietnam and had fought side-by-side with, as he called them, his black brothers. He asked if I wanted to go hunting for the weekend with him and I figured I should... plus I had never gone hunting. The first night, after a long day, we were having a few whiskies and shooting the shit when he bluntly said, 'Joe, I brought you up here for more than just hunting.' My first thought was 'oh fuck,' but he continued, 'I have a secret that neither my wife nor daughter knows about'. I couldn't fathom what it would be or why I needed to know, but I soon found out. He revealed, as he dropped to his knees in front of me, 'I love black cock'. He just out and said it. In retrospect that explained a lot. I had thought I noticed him looking at my crotch on a few occasions and he had said some weird shit during the drive, yet I never expected such words, especially in the south. He continued, 'I haven't had any juicy black cock since I returned from the war and I'm just, I, well, can I please suck your cock?' I was still flabbergasted. I pointed out that I was dating his daughter and he agreed that what he was asking was wrong, but he couldn't resist. Oddly, looking down at him on his knees, my cock did harden and I figured a mouth is a mouth. I mean I wasn't going to marry his daughter, I had already fucked two others since we started dating, but she was an eager, nasty slut who took it in all three holes, pretty rare back then. So I shrugged and said why not. He quickly fished out my cock and sucked me with a hunger I had never seen when a woman sucked me. And God, he was way better. He ended up sucking me off almost a dozen times the rest of the weekend and I pounded his ass once too, making him squeal like a complete slut. After that weekend, white cocksuckers seemed to be everywhere."

I said, "Fuck that is hot."

"Yeah, I had a few teammates who became cocksuckers, one of my coaches, a couple queers, a cop, a lawyer and a prominent judge who had made some rather anti-black decisions. But what I learned then, that is still true now, is that almost all white guys will become cocksuckers to black cock if given the chance... it is in their DNA," he finished.

"I didn't know that until I saw your grandson's dick," I nodded.

"That's usually all it takes, just a seed planted," he agreed.

I laughed, "Apparently." I then smirked to myself thinking how many times he had planted his seed and in how many members of my family. Only my son was oblivious to the glory of black cock. Shit, my son. What would he think of his father being a cock sucker? I pushed the thought of that out of my mind and focused on the task at hand... a glorious, beautiful black cock.

Then for another ten minutes, I sucked his dick; he watched television, even changing the channel while I bobbed on his thick cock, which I was finally accustomed to.

Finally, he groaned "Get ready."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds