• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • 'Jenny' & 'Mike': Date Night

'Jenny' & 'Mike': Date Night

12

Hi guys, I hope that you enjoy this story that deals with Pegging and Gender Role Reversal. The idea of pegging has always been a hot topic for me. I have tried it in my personal life, though not in the same way as the characters in this story, and have found it to be a highly erotic experience. I have wanted to write this story for a while but have been putting it off. But after I read silkstockingslover's Kinky Tales: I pegged my Husband, I knew I had to start writing this story.

This time my story does not take place in the city of Dubai. I'd rather leave the location of where the events take place up to the reader's imagination. I'm sure that a lot of couples around the world have done something similar to what's happening in this story, and I hope that some of those couples read this story.

Note: Thanks to shyone245, trigodreamer, ckquail, vertexwild for editing my story.

*-*-*

CHARACTERS:

James Winchester / Jenny

Michelle Winchester / Mike

NOTE: This story is told from James' POV.

*-*-*

It's Friday night, but for me and my wife it's Date Night. Most couples have date nights on Saturday, but we have it on Friday nights to get an early start on the weekends.

Michelle and I have been married for a little over two years now and we live a very happy life. I was not always so happy because I am a crossdresser and have been dressing up ever since I was 15. I met Michelle when we were in college in 2005. She was studying law, while I was in the IT field. We met at a college party and there was an instant attraction between us. I would say that it was love at first sight and we've been together ever since that night.

We've always had great sex and I had found Michelle's preference to take control in bed really hot. In our second year of college, I finally found the guts to reveal my secret to her. Most girls that I had dated had found that to be utterly disgusting and had broken up with me over it, but after many heart breaks I had finally met my true love.

Michelle was not like most girls. I was amazed at how understanding she was of my fetish, even supportive of it. I had never expected someone to understand it as well as she did, she even started to help me. We experimented quite a bit after I opened up to her about it.

She helped me choose the right outfits to wear, that would suit my body and put emphasis on the right places, and had helped me become quite adept at make-up techniques. She even called me by my CD name, Jennifer, or Jenny for short. Our sex life improved quite a bit after that. She often preferred me being dressed while we had sex, and eventually she introduced anal play in the bedroom. We started with her finger fucking me and we gradually moved on to using small dildos and butt plugs. Although she took charge in our relationship, it wasn't until our first year of marriage that we tried pegging.

She loved the power of the role reversal between us and I enjoyed her control over me while she wielded her strap-on. Eventually Michelle started embracing a more masculine role whenever I took her cock up my ass. She would dress up more like a guy while I dressed up all sexy for her and we would usually end up fucking like rabbits.

She suggested once that we reenact our wedding night as part of a fantasy role play where I dressed up in her wedding dress and she dressed up in a dapper tuxedo.

She asked me to call her 'Mike' that night and the sex was amazing! That is where she got her manly name from. Calling her 'Mike' in the throes of passion only made her pound me harder, and it was definitely the best fucking I had received. Of course we did have vanilla sex every now and then, but we had both discovered that the sex was always hotter when we switched roles.

This week had been a pretty busy one for Michelle. She'd been coming home late because of a new client that her firm had taken on and was stressing about her workload. So this morning, I had suggested that she try to get home early and maybe 'Mike' and 'Jenny' could have a date night. She seemed pretty enthusiastic about it, and we agreed that tonight we'd spend the night at home with some take-out and a movie, with a good sex session for dessert.

I mainly work from home as a Technical Consultant for a Finnish company and mostly only leave home when I have meetings or when a client faces some major issues. So it was easy for me to get everything ready for our evening in. I was getting really excited and my mind began to wander with possibilities about tonight. Around 5pm I called up Michelle at work just to see if we were still on for tonight. The phone rang and she picked up on the second ring. "Hey babe," she said, sounding and stressed.

"Hey honey, what you up to?" I asked.

"Just busy with this ton of paperwork lying on my desk, it's beginning to look like a pig sty in here," she said. I chuckled upon hearing that, mostly because I know Michelle to be an organized person. She doesn't like anything at home or at work to be messy at all.

"You find that funny?" she asked playfully, irritated with my laughing at her.

"Yeah, kind of. Especially since I know how much of a neat freak you are," I said, this time trying to control my laughter.

"I just hate it. Just when I think that everything is going to get better, more paper work gets shoved on my desk!" She sounded really stressed and I wondered if she would end up working late again, cancelling our date tonight.

"Well, are we still on for tonight?" I asked her, hoping that she could still make it.

"Yeah, yeah. I've already told the boss that I'm leaving on time today and that I really need to de-stress and relax," she replied, her words comforting me a bit.

"Ok. That's good to know! Can you pick up some take-out on your way back home?"

"Yes, I can definitely do that. What are you in the mood for?" she asked.

"I don't know. Just get whatever you want." I replied.

"How about I get us something from the Golden Dragon?"

The Golden Dragon was one of our favorite Chinese restaurants in the city.

"That sounds fine babe," I replied.

"Ok then. Have you decided on a movie for tonight?" she asked.

"Yea, Basic Instinct," I said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"You know if you turn on something like that, I basically won't be able to keep my hands off you," she chuckled into the phone.

"That's the idea!" I said in a sexy feminine voice.

"You're getting me really horny now and the sexy voice isn't helping at all!"

"What can I say? I love getting you worked up," I snickered.

"You know you're going to pay for that later tonight!"

"Promises, promises!" I sighed.

"You're such a tease!" she retorted.

"Well, you better get back to work if you want to get home early," I said.

"Ok, bye. I love you." she said and I heard the receiver click on the other end.

"I love you too babe," I replied, beaming.

Now, I was even more excited. Mostly because we would get to have some intimate time today, so I spent the rest of the evening getting ready. First, I took a nice long shower and made sure that I was completely shaved and hair free around my legs, arms and chest. I spent the next 30 minutes just deciding what I was going to wear. I wanted to be ready by the time Michelle got home and I really wanted to wow her.

I decided on a blue colored sundress and beige colored 4 inch strappy heels. But first, I took care of my make-up. I made sure that I kept it minimal and classy rather than going for the slutty look. I mean we were just going to be home and having a relaxing night, which would possibly turn into some hot loving. Although, when I did slut it up, Michelle seemed to be even more turned on and would pound me like I was a whore.

After I was done applying foundation, mascara and a light touch of lip gloss, I put on my blonde wig that went well with my blue eyes. I slipped into a strapless black bra and stuffed the cups with silicone breast forms. They were not too large, just about a C cup size. I put on a lacy thong to match the bra and then quickly got dressed.

I was ready by 6:30pm and headed downstairs to make myself a vodka and orange. Once my drink was ready and as I was about to sit down to have a sip, I heard the front door open.

"Hey babe," I greeted.

"Hey honey," she replied with her back to me while she locked the door. She turned around looking surprised. "Wow, you're already dressed," she said, smiling and looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I wanted to get a head start and be ready by the time you got home," I said, moving closer to her and giving her a kiss.

"Well, you look really good," she complimented.

"Thanks! I aim to please." I said.

"You sure do!" she said and kissed me again.

"Is that dinner?" I asked, pointing to the unmarked plastic bag in her hand.

"Yeah, I got us egg rolls, rice and your favorite Szechuan chicken."

"That sounds wonderful," I said.

She leaned in for another kiss and our tongues battled with each other as it became passionate. I pulled away, not wanting both of us to get all hot and bothered right away, and heard Michelle sigh as I pulled back.

"Why don't you go upstairs, take a nice hot shower and get dressed and I'll just make sure the table is set for dinner."

She smiled and replied, "Ok."

I grabbed the bag of food from Michelle's hand, and as I moved towards the kitchen, she gave me a playful smack on my behind. She gave me a mischievous smile and wink as she headed upstairs to the bedroom. I spent the next couple of minutes setting the table while sipping on my drink.

It wasn't long before I heard Michelle coming downstairs and smiled brightly as I saw her. She had her shoulder length hair in a ponytail and wore a pair black denim pants and a black cotton jersey t-shirt. I noticed that her chest area was flat instead and her tits were hardly noticeable. God she looked so sexy when she was binding. She didn't bother with any makeup either, and although she didn't really look like a guy, her feminine features were hardly noticeable. I always noticed that whenever she dressed up as a guy, there was this masculine aura of confidence that carried her. As she moved closer to me, I noticed a bulge in her crotch area and knew that she was packing our little big friend.

She flashed me that mischievous ear to ear grin which told me everything I needed to know about how the night was going to end.

Dinner was a casual affair, and like every other day, we spoke about how things at work were going. "It was good of Henry to let you come home so early. I thought you would be late again and we wouldn't be eating dinner together," I said.

"He knew I'd been working really hard with this new client and told me that it was ok to leave early. In fact, he told me that I could take a long weekend and have tomorrow and Monday off," she said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He told me that he knew how stressful it can get and that I should take the time off for all the hard work I'd put in the last couple of weeks," she replied.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked.

"I bumped into him when I was leaving and we discussed how difficult the new client was to work with and he just told me."

"Wow, that's great," I said with a smile. She nodded and smiled back at me, that gorgeous smile of her capturing my full attention.

"I was actually thinking that maybe, we could you know, have some fun and make it a long weekend," she suggested very sexily.

"Oh really?" I answered playfully.

"I mean we haven't switched roles like this in a while and I thought that maybe we could stretch the weekend before I go back to work on Tuesday," she said.

"You mean..." I trailed off, realizing what she was saying.

"Yes," she said, smiling very widely now. I can just sense what is in store this weekend.

"Sounds like a plan," I said, smiling as I looked back at her.

"Yeah?" she said, her eyes dazzling with delight and I felt my heart flutter from her feeling very excited. I noded my head responding to her question. "But, I have one condition," she continued.

"And what is that?" I asked, intrigued with what she had in mind.

"Let's not break character the entire weekend. I'll be the husband and you can be the wife. I'll call you Jenny and you can call me ... Mike."

"Kinky..." I said with a giggle.

"So, do you accept the challenge?" she asked me with a hint of competitiveness.

"Yes, I accept" I said, beaming with excitement She just smiled as we continued to eat dinner. I wanted to immediately jump Michelle...I mean 'Mike'. But I decided to wait. I had deliberately chosen a hot movie, Basic Instinct. Watching sexy movies usually gets her hot and bothered, which since our roles were reversed, I would get fucked nice and hard.

I started the movie and made myself another drink, while I got Mike a beer. It was fun and kind of sexy spending an evening like this. As the movie went on, Mike began to put her best guy-moves on me. She faked a yawn and then put her hand around my shoulder and every now and then pulled me a little closer to her. She even went to second base with me while we watched the movie. I felt like we were in high school, only I was the girl now!

As the sex scenes in the movie came up, Mike began to twitch and move her body around a bit. I could sense that the action on the screen was beginning to get to her. She turned to face me and I stared right back into her eyes. We began making out on the couch as her hands roamed from my leg all the way up to my tits. Even though they were fake, she still squeezed them as though they were real.

She slowly took my hand and moved it over to her crotch rubbing it all over her bulge. She broke the kiss as I continued to rub her hard-on, my own cock straining against my panties. "Why don't you get on your knees and give me a blowjob sweetie..." she said.

I slithered down and kneeled right in front of her and began to unbuckle her pants. She raised her hips a little and I pulled her pants down to her ankles and her fake cock sprang up. I saw that she had put on her harness that looked like a man's brief's called the Tomboi and a 7 inch dildo attached to it.

I began to jerk her phallus and licked the base of the shaft all the way to the tip. I repeated the action a few more times while she watched, making her moan.

"God, you look so fucking hot!"

I smiled at the proclamation and took her cock into my mouth. I began to suck it slowly while stroking it with my hand. Mike began to moan as the base of the cock rubbed against her clit.

Mike put both her hands behind my ears, grabbing me and began to force me down on her big cock, pushing deeper into my mouth. "Oh yeah baby, that's it. Take it all inside your pretty little mouth."

As the cock went inside my mouth and hit the back of my throat, she held me in place for a couple of seconds. Luckily we had been using this dildo for a while and I had had enough practice taking the entire length. She then let go of my head I released the cock from my mouth gasping for air and leaving a trail of drool all over her dick and my lips.

"Stick your tongue out," she said, placing her hand on my chin. I did as she ordered and she grabbed her cock and began smacking it on my tongue. She groaned as she slapped her dick all over my tongue and my mouth. I grabbed her shaft and began to suck on it again. I kept working on her for a few more minutes and then I heard a flash go off! I looked up to see that she had taken a picture of me!

"God, you're such a slut!" she said, continuing to take more pictures.

"Only for you baby," I replied innocently, loving that she was taking these sexy pictures of me. She flashed me a wicked grin as I continued to suck on her. I maintained eye contact with her as I continued blowing beautiful Mikey.

"Get up here!" she commanded. I gave the dildo once last lick and got on top of her. She pulled my dress up and began to grope my ass. I felt the cock against my butt cheeks and I began to gyrate my hips in a teasing motion. She pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss as she continued to knead my ass cheeks in her strong hands. "Now, get on all fours!" she demanded.

I got off her lap and placed myself on my hands and knees next to her, facing the back of the couch. She removed her pants from around her ankles and got right behind me. She hiked up my dress a little further up my back and pulled my thong to the side. "Ooooh, look at that pretty little hole, begging to get fucked," she teased, rubbing her index finger on my rosebud.

She licked her finger and slowly stuck it inside my ass. I moaned in delight as she began to slowly finger fuck my ass hole. "Are you ready to get fucked, my little slut?" she asked me, as if it was even a question.

"Ohh yes," I replied with a breathy desperation, dying to be penetrated by her cock.

"Yes what?" she teased me.

"Yes, I want to get fucked," I replied. She rubbed her cock against my anus and began to tease me further. It was pure, wonderful torture and I wanted it to end.

"Please just put it inside me," I moaned. She snickered as I begged for her cock. She went to the entertainment unit and opened a drawer and removed a bottle of lube. She then put some on her finger and rubbed it on my rosebud and then a generous amount of the lube on her dildo.

She teased my hole a little more and then pushed on it firmly. Since I was already used to her fucking me, my ass instantly gave way to her cock as she slowly pushed the entire length inside me. I gasped aloud as my ass was filled by her cock. She leaned forward, putting both arms around me and hugging me tight.

"All the way in," she whispered into my ear. "Only whore's and sluts take such big dicks in one fucking go!"

I moaned as she began to slowly grind into me repeatedly.

"Are you a slut, Jenny?" shed breathed into my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Are you my slut?"

"Yes," I said in a breathy reply.

"Yes what?" She stopped grinding into me but still held me tight.

"Yes, I'm a slut!"

"Whose slut are you?" she asked.

"I'm your slut, Mike!" I replied, staying in character as best I could. She grabbed my hips and slowly began to fuck me, giving me every inch of her hard cock.

"Push back on my cock!" she ordered. I immediately complied and began to push back on the dildo, lowering myself on the beast. She bent a little lower and grabbed her phone. I heard a familiar sound and saw the flash pop, lighting up the room for an instant. She was taking more pictures of me as I continued to push my ass onto her cock. She leaned down once again and pointed the front camera towards us and took a picture. She showed me the picture of my ass stretched and filled and giggled.

She threw her phone back on the couch and grabbed my hips again. This time she thrust into me mercilessly. She slowed but drove her cock hard inside me harder with each thrust. She would pull her cock out almost all the way out and then pump it right back in. My ass was on fire but I was in complete heaven. I began to moan louder and whimper as she started to fuck me faster. She leaned forward and pulled my cock out of my panties and began to jerk me off.

"Annnnhhh...Annnnhhh...annnh.." I moaned.

"Yeah, take it like a fucking whore!"

Each stroke of my cock was in sync with her thrusts and I was beginning to go over the edge. I heard her whimper as the base of the dildo was undoubtedly rubbing against her clit. She began to pound me harder and faster. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • 'Jenny' & 'Mike': Date Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds