• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clueless Pt. 02

Clueless Pt. 02

Kaylie trembled on the bed where she was lying down with just her elbows holding her weight up. She watched as Wyatt went to the dresser against the wall to the right of the bed and started sifting around inside of it. After grabbing some rope and a blindfold, he strode over to her and threw the items on the bed next to her head by the headboard.

"Thank God you have a headboard with poles on it or else I wouldn't be able to do this..." Wyatt stated ominously before grabbing her wrist and quickly tying an efficient knot before tying the end of the rope to the pole on the right of the bed. He made quick work of her other wrist and began to take off her shoes and pants.

"If you wanted to fuck me Wyatt you could have just asked." Kaylie said sarcastically. Just as Wyatt pulled off her jeans, he flipped her over onto her stomach and she felt his hand come down hard on her ass. After three more sharp spanks on her rapidly turning pink behind, Wyatt flipped her back over so that she laid on top of her stinking ass. Just as she was about to cuss him out, he walked to her head and put his hand on her throat. Squeezing very gently, he growled at her.

"If you want to be able sit down easily this week, and I know you have classes just as I do, then you will shut the fuck up. I am doing this because of the fact that I love you and I need this but also because you need this too. You wouldn't be reading all those BDSM novels if you didn't." He said before letting go of her throat. Grabbing the blindfold from beside her head, he slipped it around her eyes and pretty soon, she was in complete darkness.

"Wyatt are you sure you hmm!" As she was busy trying to stall because quite frankly, she was scared of what he was planning, Wyatt shoved something in her mouth before fastening it around her head. It felt like a plastic ball and she immediately recognized it as a ball gag from the stories she read. It was a large one and she could barely mumble around it as Wyatt started to pull her blouse up over her head and left it lying on the ropes pulled tight from the head post to her wrist. He reached under her back and quickly snapped her bra off before pulling that over her head too. Completely naked, blind, and not being able to speak, Kaylie sympathized with the submissive woman in her novels. Before she could only dream about this stuff, but now she was living it.

/\/\/\

Wyatt stared down at Kaylie and tried to regain control of his senses. She was so fucking gorgeous it made it hard to breathe sometimes. Using the rest of the rope, Wyatt tied her ankles to the posts at the end of the bed so that she was spread-eagled. He then walked over to the dresser again and grabbed the Hitachi wand and the nipple clamps he bought a couple days ago.

"When this is over, you will be begging me to do it again, but until then you will be begging me for mercy; and babe, you know I give none." He was on the wrestling team and was known to be brutal with his opponents and that wasn't going to change for Kaylie.

Quickly stripping himself of all his clothes, Wyatt climbed onto the bed and straddled Kaylie at the hips. Leaning over to her breasts, Wyatt started sucking on her hard nipples which gave away how turned on she was. Sucking, nipping, and licking them, Kaylie whimpered around her gag because of how sensitive her nipples were. Wyatt then grabbed the clamps that were attached together by a small chain, and quickly clamped her left breast, ignoring her cries of protest. After putting the other one on her swollen nipple, Wyatt grabbed the wand and turned it on.

"To answer your unspoken questions, the clamps are on because of your sarcasm and this is because of how much you deserve all the pleasure in the world..." Wyatt emphasized the word this by pressing the wand onto her swollen clit. Kaylie jerked in her bonds and moaned loudly before grinding into the wand as much as she could with being tied so tight. Thrusting two fingers into her wet heat, Wyatt quickly brought her to orgasm by massaging her g-spot firmly. Even as she came, he didn't stop stimulating her with the Hitachi wand and his fingers which made her squeal in protest. Kaylie was very sensitive after she came, and always needed a pause in touch after sex or else it became a little too intense for her. When she was done cumming, Kaylie collapsed into the bed, still shaking from the powerful orgasm he gave her.

Wyatt then grabbed some duct tape from the dresser where he set it earlier and strapped the wand to her, making sure it pressed firmly onto her clit.

"I'm going to leave it there babe, to make absolutely sure you receive all the pleasure you can. When you are cumming so hard you can hardly breathe and when your orgasms aren't even pleasurable anymore and you are begging me to stop, I'm going to keep going. Think of it as a reward or punishment depending on how you look at it, but either way, you won't get any mercy." Maybe he was being a bit sadistic, but he didn't care. He had been fantasizing about doing this for years, even before they began dating a year ago, and finally he was able to take what he wanted from her; herself. Wyatt wanted to own her. He wanted every orgasm to be his and every sigh, moan, and yelp to belong to him. It might seem a little caveman-like, but it didn't bother him much; not when his dick was as hard as a rock watching her jerk around on the bed.

/\/\/\

Kaylie tried desperately to move so that the wand would stop torturing her, but it seemed that every move she made would make it press even harder against her throbbing clit. Rising to what she believed was her fifth orgasm, Kaylie moaned in frustration. Every single time she came it seemed that a little bit less pleasure was involved and a little more pain. She was over stimulated because of how sensitive she was and Wyatt just wouldn't have any mercy on her.

"I'm going to turn on a movie babe, and when its over is when I'll turn the wand off. You'll probably wish that you were given any pleasure at all soon, because I'm going to paddle your ass until you are begging me to stop. I've been dating you for a year, and we've been friends since freshman year of high school, and in all that time you have never told me about your fantasies. Its time for you to regret that and I'm pretty sure you already are." Wyatt said from what it seemed to be the doorway and then she felt his presence leave her.

Kaylie screamed into her gag as she came for the seventh time and by then there was no pleasure involved. It was too much and she had never come so many times in her life. Sobbing into the empty room, Kaylie wished for the hundredth time that night that she had never kept her fantasies a secret from Wyatt because now she was paying for it hard.

/\/\/\/\

Wyatt sat down on the couch, still naked, while watching Jurassic World but not really watching it. All he could think about was Kaylie, lying on his bed, screaming from the countless orgasms the wand gave her. He could hear every moan and cry she gave into the empty room down the hall. Grabbing his cock, Wyatt stroked it quickly, wishing that he didn't have an hour left of the movie. Until then, he could at least give himself some relief from the burning ache in his balls. Jacking himself off, Wyatt groaned as spurts of semen landed on his thigh. Cumming didn't give him much relief though because as soon as he heard Kaylie scream from yet another orgasm, he got hard again. Staring unseeingly at the television, Wyatt tried to pay attention to the movie in an effort to distract himself.

As soon as the movie was over, Wyatt practically ran to the bedroom where Kaylie was. It took every muscle in his body to not run to where she was in the middle of the movie. Every scream made his cock jerk and his balls ache but he reminded himself that this was her punishment for not telling him about her fantasies. She needed to learn that she shouldn't ever keep a secret from him.

Looking at her exhausted form, covered in sweat and tears from when she started crying from cumming so much, Wyatt switched off the Hitachi wand and pulled off the duct tape before setting it down on the dresser. Sagging in relief, Kaylie mumbled incoherently into her gag as tears ran down her face. Forget learning a lesson, this would be engraved into her very soul to never keep a secret from him. Taking off her ball gag, Wyatt smiled when she started to cuss at him. He could nerve stop her mouth from running off but hr didn't want to. It was one of the things he loved about her.

"You are a fucking bastard, you know that?" Kaylie said while scowling at Wyatt through her blindfold. His jaw started ticking and he went to untie her wrists and ankles. Kaylie tried to sit up but she was too exhausted from the countless painful orgasms the stupid wand gave her.

Wyatt grabbed her and positioned her so that she was over his knee. Trying to kick at him was pointless and he used the rope to tie her feet together before tying her wrists together too. Yanking off her blindfold, Wyatt leaned in close to her ear.

"Every smartass comment you make will just make this worse Kaylie." Swinging his hand back, Wyatt brought it down hard onto her ass. Ignoring her cry of pain, he brought down five more hard spanks onto her behind.

"From now on you will call me sir and I expect you to treat me with respect. Anything besides that will buy you a bruised ass. Got it?" He growled loudly when she started to cuss him out again. Seems like those novels didn't teach her everything.

"Fuck you! You think that..." Kaylie cut herself off with a shriek when Wyatt started to hit her ass with renewed effort. After spanking her ten times, he dumped her in the bed before walking into the bathroom. Grabbing Kaylie's brush, he walked back to her before bending her over his knee again. He had wanted to go easy on her for her first time but she refused to listen so he would have to do this the hard way.

"You will show me the proper respect before this night is over." Every word was punctuated by a hard slap from the hairbrush. Kaylie sobbed towards floor and tried to squirm out of his hold. Wyatt slammed the hairbrush down again and groaned at the beautiful color her ass had become. His dick was throbbing from neglect but he needed to teach Kaylie a lesson first.

"You will count all of these out and reply with a 'thank you sir'. If you fail to do so, you will need to call off classes and stay home to recover because babe, I will give your ass everything I got. I'm going to give you twenty and again, count them out." Wyatt said with a warning in his voice.

"One, thank you sir. Two, thank you sir..." Kaylie cried out each time the brush came down on her ass but dutifully did as Wyatt bid her. When all twenty were laid out, Kaylie sobbed in pain yet when Wyatt reached between her legs, she was soaking wet.

"This turned you on didn't it?" Wyatt said rhetorically as he thrust three fingers into her pussy.

/\/\/\/\

Kaylie had never felt more turned on in her life, even as her ass felt like it was on fire. Wyatt fucked her with his fingers hard and she quickly rose to what felt like her hundredth orgasm tonight. Keening through the pleasure, Kaylie cried out loudly when she came explosively.

Wyatt untied her ankles and wrists before gently laying her on the bed, face down. Grabbing some baby oil from the bathroom, Wyatt massaged it into her ass to soothe the sting; he would die before hurting her.

Kaylie lay on the bed, exhausted from the night's events, but happy that her secret was out of the dark.

"Flip over babe..." Wyatt said firmly, a command in his voice. Turning onto her back, Kaylie's eyes widened at the huge erection he sported. He had a huge cock even when he wasn't hard; almost ten inches long and two inches in diameter. She felt like a virgin every time he fucked her.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Wyatt stated simply before positioning her on her hands and knees. Grabbing his dick, he pointed it at her entrance. Wyatt thrust forward hard, and quickly started a rhythm. He pounded her into the bed and she could barely hold back her screams. As he fucked her, he grabbed the nipple clamps and yanked them off. Blood rushed to her nipples as she screamed in pain and pleasure. She was surprised by an orgasm that sneaked up on her and once she started coming, she didn't stop. Wyatt continued to fuck her until he thrust one last time and emptied himself deep within her. As they collapsed onto the bed, Kaylie curled herself around Wyatt and kissed him.

"So when do I get my Kindle back?" She said with a smile.

"Depends on if you decide to be a good girl..." Wyatt said while chuckling.

"Give me a day or two and I'll decide." Kaylie said before smacking his ass with a giggle.

"Careful or you're gonna get it Kaylie." He stated while spooning her. He was praying that she decided know and then to be a bad girl because he had fantasies of his own and he was just dying to live them out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clueless Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds