• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Father's Lover: The Gift

His Father's Lover: The Gift

123

My thanks to Todger65 for his helpful edits.

*

The precise click of Kate's heels resonated in the hallway while she went about her work. She tidied up paper work and closed out an old file. Friday afternoons were usually slow. Kate had no appointments, her case workers were already gone for the weekend, and the receptionist was happy to go home early. Running her own family-counseling practice had its rewards. Ownership also had its demands, so Kate stayed and worked.

Kate's efforts were all a sham, really. She was distracted. Kate hardly had her mind on what she was doing but she worked as if some imaginary supervisor watched.

A week had passed since her lover asked what she wanted for her birthday. She laughed and told him, "Find me and take me. Don't tell me when you're going to do it, or where. Surprise me." She didn't know if he took her seriously or not, but still she tingled with anticipation all that day. Kate tried to concentrate, but her fertile imagination interfered. She found herself preoccupied. Where would he find her? At lunch? On the stairs?

She stopped at the copier and set the file in front of her, then noticed a single, impudent gray hair that perched on her eyebrow and trailed across her vision. She smoothed her professional-looking suit then reached to pluck the bothersome strand.

He chose that precise moment to wrap a muscular arm around her waist. In the same motion he slipped a black bag over her head. Kate screamed and struggled, but even if she were a much bigger woman she couldn't have broken free—his arms were like tree limbs. Kate's sudden blindness made it all confusing. It would have been nightmarish if it weren't exactly what she asked for.

His hand clamped over her mouth and he lifted her feet off the ground—those things she could tell. She knew when he pulled her out the back door because she could feel the rush of summer heat but she didn't know where he was taking her.

A car door opened and his weight pressed her into the corner of the seat. The door closed behind them again and cut off the distant sounds from the street. Even blinded she knew that his body loomed over her. She struggled to pull the bag away from her mouth and to protest but he smothered her voice with a rough kiss. There seemed to be nothing that Kate could do to stop him.

He kissed her ear then forced his mouth under her chin to bite her throat. He pulled her suit jacket off her shoulders and used it to pin her arms to her side. His powerful hands worked to open her blouse and to expose one breast. He lifted her to his mouth with an arm thrust between her legs. He sucked her nipple and dragged it between his teeth.

Kate's fingers clawed at his broad back while he pushed his hand into her pantyhose and into her panties, and then pushed her legs apart. She knew that he would find her already wet, there was nothing she could do about that. Her excitement was undeniable.

His rough fingers caressed her and when he parted her pussy lips they dripped warm nectar. He thrust his fingers into her, ground the heel of his rough hand against her, and she gasped for breath. His touch was relentless and demanding. He coaxed her to climax then she clenched her teeth and groaned through a breathless orgasm.

Kate fell into relaxed confusion. She couldn't tell at first what he meant to do to her. He lifted her and turned her and she found herself on her knees. He bent over her with his forearm on the back of the seat. Kate buried her face against his bicep and panted. His intentions became clear when he pushed her skirt up and tugged her panties and nylons down around her thighs.

His lust was obvious in the hot breath on her neck and in the way he wrapped her body in his. His penetration took her by surprise, but only because it came so soon. One moment she felt the fat head of his cock searching her and in the next moment he filled her.

His thrusts forced Kate's breath out of her. She threw her head back against his heaving chest and reached between her legs. Kate touched the shaft that plunged into her, and then touched her firm button.

The tension that built in Kate's body was driven by his thrusts and by her searching fingers. She turned her head to kiss his skin and when her orgasm overwhelmed her she sunk her teeth into his arm. He roared, but she couldn't tell whether he bellowed from pain or from pleasure.

Kate's lover clutched her body against him and gasped with his lips beside her ear "God Mom! You drive me crazy!" Toby pushed his mother hard against the back of the seat and his essence erupted inside her.

Toby relaxed back onto the car seat then slipped the bag off Kate's head. Three years had passed since Kate's red-haired bull of a son first seduced her. He was even bigger now than he was then, with rough hands and biceps that she couldn't wrap with both of her hands. His chest had grown broad and thick. Kate made herself easy for Toby after that first time; it was always good for her and when they played games it was even better.

Kate laid her head against Toby's chest to catch her breath then turned his wrist to read his watch. She was going to be late for her own birthday party, but at 42 she didn't understand why her sister even bothered with the party anymore. Besides, she already had the only gift that really interested her.

Kate squirmed and pulled her skirt a little higher so that her son's cream wouldn't wet the fabric as it seeped back out of her. Her panties and pantyhose bound her at mid-thigh, so she stopped to adjust them before she rested on his chest again.

Toby sniffed at his fingers and found his mother's scent still clinging there. He tucked a few stray locks of Kate's hair back in place and moved his hand down her shoulder, her arm, her breast. "Happy birthday." he said. "Was that what you wanted?"

"Exactly," Kate answered, and smiled at her son. She looked at his arm and went on, "I bit you pretty hard." She rubbed the mark to see if it would fade away, then shrugged. "You may need to change into long sleeves."

Kate let her fingers trail up from Toby's bare thighs, to his balls and around his cock, then looked up to smile at her son. He started to harden again, just like she knew he would.

"Suck me." Toby told her, and touched his fingertips to his mother's lips. Kate slipped off the car seat and knelt between her son's knees. His cock stood up for her, beautifully erect. She sniffed at the scent of her own juices mixed with his essence, then slipped her tongue around the flared head of his shaft to taste him. He had a powerful cock. It was straight, thick and veined, and it seemed to pulse in her hand.

Kate took the head of Toby's cock in her mouth and let it slip over her tongue then she caressed its smooth curves and explored its creases. She sucked her son and drew him through her lips while she tumbled his balls in her fingers.

Toby laid his head back on the seat and moaned. He rested his hand on the back of Kate's neck and brushed hair back from her face to watch his now glistening shaft slide between his mother's lips. His pure pleasure urged Kate on.

She took him deeper and faster. Toby uttered a low sound from deep in his chest, and then he unloaded in his mother's mouth. Kate devoured what she could and let the rest spill onto her neck. She wiped his essence off her throat and thrilled herself by painting her breasts with him.

Toby relaxed back against the seat. He watched his mother play with his cum until she looked up, "You're staying with me tonight, aren't you?" Kate asked, while she tugged up on her panties. Toby didn't see his mother but a few times a year and they both wanted the same things when they did see each other—to spend their time alone together.

"Of course, all weekend." Toby replied, "But Aunt Mary's party first, right?" He watched Kate stop what she was doing, apparently unready to pull her panties up over her still-seeping pussy. He gripped his jeans in one hand to keep them from sagging and reached into the front seat. When he sat back again, he had a handful of napkins left from his lunch. Toby studied Kate's neatly trimmed muff while he wiped juice from inside her thigh, then Kate took the napkins from him to finish the job.

Kate tugged her pantyhose back in place and straightened the legs, then looked cautiously around while Toby pulled his pants up and buckled his belt. "What are you looking for?" he asked.

"Nothing." Kate said, and then reconsidered her answer. "Actually, I gained a stalker." She looked around again before going on. "I'm glad she wasn't back here waiting for me."

"She?" Toby raised his eyebrows. "Isn't that a little odd?"

"Amanda is odd." Kate admitted, and focused on her son. "She and Camille—her former partner—came to me with their son for counseling. The boy was actually Camille's son by artificial insemination. Camille was a good mom, but Amanda had bigger problems than I could handle. She was obsessive and depressed, so I referred her to a psychiatrist."

Kate shuddered. "Amanda became obsessed with me." she said. "Camille broke off their relationship and left with the boy, but I haven't been able to shake Amanda. She watches me and brings me little gifts—things that she makes or can afford on her disability. I discourage her all the time, but that just upsets her."

"With you here I probably don't need to worry too much about Amanda." Kate smiled into her son's eyes and reached to touch his short, ginger curls. She went on, "I need to go back inside, freshen up and lock things. I'll see you at the restaurant, right?"

Toby nodded his reply. Kate leaned to brush her son's lips with hers and slipped out of the car door.

*****

Kate's younger sister Mary made reservations for nine people. It was the easy way to host Kate's birthday party. Toby changed into a long-sleeved shirt before he drove to the restaurant. He caught the server's attention when he got there and ordered a draft, and then moved around the table to talk with Nana and Papa and with Mary's husband.

Toby stepped up behind his aunt's chair as the server appeared with his beer. He pointed him to where he was going to sit across from Aunt May then rested his hands on her shoulders and bent to kiss her cheek. Mary spent so much time babysitting Toby when he was little that she was almost like a second mother.

Toby settled in with his drink and his oldest cousin threw herself into the chair next to him. He laughed at the way that Mira composed herself, trying to look mature. She was twelve now and dignity was a brand new thing for her.

"Where's Aunt Kate?" Mira asked. "It's her party and she's the only one missing." She looked up past Toby's shoulder and smiled "Never mind."

Kate made a celebrity's entrance, as happy and relaxed as Toby thought she should be after the gift he gave her. She threw her hands in the air to accept her family's applause then hugged her two nephews when they ran to meet her.

She made her rounds of the table then gave Mira an exaggerated frown. "Miranda, I know you adore Toby, but shoo! I get to sit with my son." Mira wasn't upset. She ran around the table and sat with her mother where she could still talk with Toby across the table.

Mary watched her sister and sipped her white wine, then turned to Toby and asked, "How was your drive down? Can we get together while you're here?"

"The drive was slow like usual because of all the road work." Toby shrugged. He paused a moment to look at Kate before he went on. "I'll be here all weekend, but I promised my time to Mom."

Kate straightened her back and tried to make a reasonable excuse. She leaned across the table and lied to her sister, "If he's mine for the weekend then I'm going to make him replace lights in my office, fix my bathroom faucet and take me to the mall. I might even buy him dinner after all that."

"Then I'll have to get my questions answered now." Mary said. She focused on Toby and asked, "Are you going to keep things up with that girl—Samantha, isn't it—after you graduate? How serious are you two?"

Miranda's eyes lit up. She leaned over her plate to soak up Toby's answer and Kate turned away as if she didn't care. Toby knew his mother would be listening. She was a little upset about his relationship with Samantha.

"Some of that's up to Sam." Toby answered. "I'm done with school after the summer semester. I'll stay on with Granddad at the foundry for at least another year until Sam graduates."

Kate gave up pretending she wasn't listening and turned back to watch Toby. He went on, "After that we'll have to make some decisions."

"Granddad's health is good, but Grandma and his doctor both want him to slow down and that will be easier if I stay there. We're scheduled to cast a set of large bronzes later this year and next year. I want to be there. So far I haven't done anything larger than a lawn ornament."

"So." Miranda blurted and gestured in excitement. "What would Samantha be too me if you guys got married? My cousin-in-law? When do I get to meet her?" Toby's answer was interrupted when the server bent over Kate's shoulder to take her order.

The server worked his way around the table and ended with Toby. "I'll have another draft." he said, "and the rib eye, medium rare." Toby put his arm across the back of Kate's chair and leaned to her ear. His aunt smiled at his obvious affection for his mother and Toby whispered so that only Kate could hear, "And I'll have you for dessert."

Kate's anticipation was almost palpable, like a warm blush on her skin or a scent that tickled Toby's libido. It stayed that way through dinner and while they said goodbye to the rest of the family, then he tucked his hand around Kate's arm and didn't let her slow down until they reached her car. She turned to Toby and even under the gray light from the lamps overhead he could see the unsettled mix of emotions behind her eyes.

"We need to talk about Samantha." Kate said. It was a demand that she sounded reluctant to make.

"We do." Toby agreed. "We will, but not until after I've had my dessert." Kate seemed reassured. She sighed and let her shoulders relax, and then she rose on her toes and offered her mouth to Toby.

A voice quavered from the shadows, "Happy birthday, Kate." It was uncertain, at once both high and gravelly. Kate jumped away from Toby and caught her breath in surprise. A woman—shorter than Kate but solidly built—stepped around the car.

"Amanda!" Kate gasped. "You nearly scared the life out of me!"

Amanda's hair was silver under the parking lot lights and cropped very close to her head. If not for her voice, Toby might have guessed that Amanda was a short, stocky man.

"This is Toby?" Amanda said, and cocked her head to study him. "He's bigger than I imagined." She turned back to Kate and extended her hand to hold up a cubic box, neatly wrapped in newspaper and tied with a ribbon. "I made this for you. Would you take it, please? It's very delicate." Kate hesitated then lifted the box from Amanda's hand.

Toby stepped toward Amanda and inserted himself between the two women. He held his hand out to Amanda and told her, "It's good to meet you, but Mom needs to go." Amanda backed away from Toby and wiped her hand on her faded jeans, then on her loose-fitting shirt. It was a nervous gesture and as far as Toby was concerned Amanda should be nervous.

Kate unlocked her car and Toby opened the door with his eyes still fixed on Amanda. He turned away to make sure that his mother was settled in the driver's seat before he closed the door, then looked back to find Amanda retreating across the parking lot.

"I'll follow you." Toby told his mother. He watched in his rear view mirror to see if Amanda was behind them, then at home he followed Kate to the kitchen. Kate set Amanda's gift on the dining table and pulled her hands back. "Should you have accepted that?" Toby asked.

Kate hesitated then admitted, "No. I shouldn't have, but the things she makes are so beautiful that it's hard not to look at them. Some time I'll gather them up and make her take them back." She untied the bow and set it aside, and then peeled the paper off.

It was the paper that held the box together, so with the paper gone the box fell open and Kate caught her breath. Inside the box was a small clay sculpture—two birds perched on the side of a nest that contained two tiny eggs—all formed in exquisite detail.

"She made that?" Toby asked. "It's beautiful!"

Kate backed away while she explained, "She made it. Amanda was an artist once, and a good one. She stopped selling her work when her depression took over. Each piece was like a dear friend or a lover to her and it hurt too much to sell them."

Toby picked up the sculpture to study its fine markings while Kate went to the living room. She straightened up the coffee table then started to close the curtains over the large window.

That was where Toby interrupted her. He rested his hands on her hips and she tipped her head to let him inhale the warm scent that rose from beneath her collar. He kissed the tender spot below her ear and his hands traveled up her body. She caught her breath and pushed her full, soft breasts against his touch. Toby turned Kate to face him and pressed her down on the couch in front of the window.

Kate protested, "Toby, the curtain's still open." but Toby didn't care. Kate's quiet neighborhood was already asleep.

Amanda knew where Kate lived, so she didn't need to follow. She waited in the parking lot and pulled out when they were gone, and then she turned her headlights off and let her old Civic rattle to a stop across the street from Kate's house. She got there in time to watch through the open curtains as Toby's hands traveled to his mother's breasts, as he pushed Kate down onto the couch and out of sight. Amanda gathered clues about the things that she couldn't see while she clutched her hand between her legs and masturbated in aroused shock and jealousy.

Toby leaned over his mother and Amanda watched him smile and laugh. Kate's arm rose into Amanda's view, first covered to the wrist with her sleeve and then again bare. Toby draped Kate's white blouse over the back of the couch.

Kate lifted a leg in the air with her pump dangling from her toes. Toby took the shoe then pulled her skirt off her leg and tossed it away.

Kate's hands appeared again when she pulled her son's shirt off his broad shoulders and down his arms.

Outside the house Amanda watched through angry tears. Inside the house Kate sprawled naked under her son while Toby kissed her lips and explored her mouth with his tongue. She was wet and yielding. She was warm and exciting. He dragged the tender skin on her throat between his teeth then kissed her breasts and drew her hardened nipples between his teeth.

Toby let his lips travel down his mother's belly. He slipped to the floor between her knees, stroked her thighs to spread her, and felt Kate rest her heels on his back. Toby plunged his nose between her legs to inhale her musky scent; he slid his tongue along her slit then in to lap up her rich nectar.

Kate's legs lifted off Toby's back when he pushed his thumb into her pussy. He worked his middle finger against her asshole then into her, and she squirmed in his grip.

Kate's breath came in ragged gulps and Toby could feel the tension growing in her body. She held his mouth against her and rocked against his lips while he explored her deep creases with his tongue. Kate caught her breath and groaned through clenched teeth. She thrashed through a blinding orgasm, and then Toby kissed her and licked her while the tension in her body faded away.

"I'm taking you to bed now." Toby whispered. He lifted his mom's leg over his head and rested it on the couch, then kissed her belly and her breasts. Kate's hand sought the thick shaft that throbbed in his jeans. Her fingers traced out its tender head then stroked down along his shaft.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Father's Lover: The Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds