• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 14

Ashley's Campaign Ch. 14

123

Chapter 14 Ryan's Turn

Content Warning:

Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, drugs and light BDSM.

However, this chapter is a romantic interlude. It is the calm found in the eye of the hurricane. I have posted it in the nonconsent/reluctance category because much of the sex involves a moral reluctance overcome by a libido enhancing drug.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

Ashley was exhausted and sore as she drove away from The Pink Pussycat and headed home. Muscles she had not even known to exist ached from stretching and overuse. Ashley remembered the intense pleasure Kyle had given her when he took her virginity. The brawny bastard certainly knew how to use his thick cock to drive her into one orgasm after another. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that thinking about Kyle's beautiful bronzed body didn't cause her to become aroused. Her body had been in such an intense state of sexual excitement for so long that the absence felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Ashley hoped that the shot of prolactin Kyle had given her would prevent the uncontrollable urges from returning. She shuddered with horror as she recalled having sex with a roomful of men over and over until she passed out.

Now, she felt a sense of serenity. Even the light mist and gray skies that are typical Fall weather in upstate New York failed to dampen her spirits. Kyle had kept his word and furnished the packets of heroin she needed for her plot of revenge. She cringed as she recalled Kyle giving her instructions on how to shoot up on her own. He had even given her a clean needle and a length of surgical tubing. He would have never given her the drugs if he had known that she intended to plant the packets on her enemies and turn them into the police. Instead, she had dutifully followed his directions and not only prepared the dose but had actually shot the heroin into a vein in her arm. She was glad she was sitting on the couch when she shot up. The rush was much faster and more intense than when Kyle had shot Senesse mixed with hard drugs into her buttocks. Her body suddenly felt heavy, and she sank back on the couch. She closed her eyes and rode the high as a warm feeling spread throughout her body. Sticking a needle into her arm had somehow felt intensely sexual.

Several minutes later she had opened her eyes. While she was out, Kyle had released the surgical tubing around her bicep and removed the needle from her arm. He was sitting next to her on the couch with his arm around her shoulders. His hand was stroking her cheek. When she looked at him with half-closed eyes, he leaned over and kissed her. She had melted in his arms as his tongue pushed into her mouth. Ashley was surprised that Kyle was content with just kissing and cuddling. Ashley had never seen Kyle so mellow.

Kyle broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "It's probably better that you go home now. Give me a call anytime if you need another shot of prolactin."

Ashley said, "I thought it only took one dose of prolactin to counter the Senesse."

Kyle knew Ashley would need more prolactin but had lied earlier, "Ashley, I'm sorry. Senesse is a new drug and still in testing. No one knows for sure. So, just call me if you need anything. Hopefully, the one shot will do the trick."

Ashley returned home just before 1 PM on Saturday. The house was quiet. Emily and her brother were still in bed. Her Dad would not return from New York City for a couple of days. Ashley made a pot of coffee. While it was brewing, she microwaved some instant oatmeal. She cut up some fruit and ate it with the oatmeal. Ashley did not have a big appetite and ate slowly. The warm cereal eased the queasy feeling in her stomach. She had just poured a cup of coffee when Emily drifted into the kitchen. Emily headed straight for the coffee pot.

Ashley muttered, "Good morning."

Emily's eyes were drooping as she said, "I'm sorry. I hope we didn't keep you up last night. I tried to be quiet when I got back from my pole dancing gig, but Josh woke up when I climbed into bed. I guess he had enough sleep after the football game and was feeling excited about their big win. I know I was jazzed from our soccer win, and pole dancing always gets me aroused. So we kinda celebrated."

Ashley said, "I guess I slept through it. Tell me about the football game."

Before Emily got started, Josh crept into the kitchen and headed for the coffee.

Ashley said, "Josh, tell me about the big game."

Josh looked at his sister with drowsy eyes and plopped down at the kitchen table. "We won."

Ashley laughed and punched her brother in the arm. "Details!"

Josh winced at his sister's blow. It was the day after a hard fought game and every muscle in Josh's body was sore. On top of that, Emily hadn't given him much chance to rest.

Josh said, "We were down by twelve points going into the fourth quarter. Ryan hit me for a long touchdown pass. Middlefield took the kickoff and marched to our twelve-yard line before fumbling with six minutes left. Middlefield was expecting nothing but passes but we caught them off guard with a handoff to our fullback. Jordan made a long run to their forty yard line. We completed a couple of first downs running and passing. Ryan and Jordan got us a first down at the Middlefield eighteen yard line with just over a minute and a half left. We failed to move the ball. It was fourth down, and we were on the fifteen with maybe 20 seconds. Daniel and I ran a crossing pattern in the end zone. Ryan threw it to me, but it was tipped. It bounced off of my hands into Daniel's grasp. Unless we lose the Homecoming Game, we are going to sectionals."

Ashley said, "Awesome!"

Emily said, "I think Ashley and I should cook dinner for you and Ryan tonight. With your Dad in the city, we can celebrate in style."

Josh said, "You know my cooking, so I accept your offer."

Ashley called Ryan. His parents had plans to drive to New York City for a musical and gave their approval as long as Ryan got his homework done on Sunday. They had been at the football game and knew Ryan deserved to celebrate.

Ashley went to her room to study but soon fell asleep with an open book for a pillow. It was getting dark when Emily shook her to help with dinner. Ashley awoke confused. She had been dreaming about having sex with Zach. Even now, she winced as she recalled how his long thin cock had repeatedly beaten against her cervix when she had willingly fucked him in The Pink Pussycat party room. She chalked up her wet panties to the stupid dream. Ashley changed her underwear before putting on a blouse and a pair of form-fitting khaki pants.

The girls had decided on an easy meal of spaghetti and meatballs. Emily and Josh had gone out to get the ingredients. Emily put Ashley to work making salad and garlic bread. Soon the kitchen was filled with the smell of garlic and tomato sauce. Ashley's face lit up in a big smile when Ryan rang the doorbell. She opened the door and jumped into Ryan's arms. Ashley pressed her lithe body against Ryan's muscular frame as she kissed him deeply. Ryan wrapped his arms around the eager girl and leaned against the door frame as he returned her kiss.

When Ryan finally broke free, he laughed and said, "Nice, you'd think we won the state title."

Ashley said, "I promise you'll get more than a kiss for winning the league. I've only started rewarding my victorious quarterback."

Emily said, "Take a break, guys. I'm already boiling the pasta. Ashley, are you done with the salad? Josh, please grab a couple of bottles of Chianti from the basement."

Luckily Emily cooked up two pounds of pasta because all of the football players were hungry. We have to count the girls as football players since soccer is called football everywhere in the world but the United States. The two bottles of Chianti disappeared fast, and Ashley sent Josh back to the cellar for more.

It was the guys turn to select a movie, and they pushed for Mad Max Fury Road. Ashley groaned at the thought, but Emily whispered in her ear that this post-apocalypse adventure movie had a strong female character named Furiosa. The foursome settled onto the couches in front of the big screen TV. Josh cranked up the volume on the Bose surround sound system.

Ashley cuddled with Ryan. He put an arm around her shoulder and she leaned against his chest. Ashley felt a wave of guilt as she lay in her boyfriend's arms thinking about the previous night's debauchery. She forced herself to concentrate on her boyfriend. As always Ryan smelled wonderful. Thank god, he didn't soak himself in one of those evil smelling Axe products. Ashley's hand settled on Ryan's muscular thigh. Damn, he was ripped. He had always been well-built but in the last year, he and the rest of the football team had bulked up. They were all taking Myobar supplied by none other than Kyle.

Normally the body breaks down unused muscle fibers to conserve energy. Athletes are always in a constant battle to keep in shape which basically means exercising their muscles to keep them from decaying. Myobar blocks the enzyme that breaks down muscle. Ryan had put on nearly 30 pounds of muscle in the last year. Some of the linesmen had put on fifty or more pounds. As a result, the Riverdale football team had run over most of their competition.

Ashley found herself getting excited as she stroked Ryan's thigh. Her boyfriend's hand began to rub her side just under her breast. She looked at his face, and it appeared that he was fixed on the movie. Ashley ran her hand up his thigh until she brushed against his cock. Ryan groaned, and his thighs fell apart. Ashley continued stroking Ryan's thigh. Each time Ashley's hand brushed against his cock it was a little harder. Ryan's hand slid up to rest on her bra covered breast. Ashley rubbed Ryan's hard cock through his tight jeans.

Ryan whispered, "The movie only has another hour. We paid $15 bucks to watch it. I promise I'll give you my full attention when it is over."

Ashley snorted, "Fine. I'm going to go change."

Ashley went back to her room. She took off the blouse and khakis. She looked in the full-length mirror and thought, 'Damn, my panties are soaked.' She pushed her panties down her thighs and stepped out of them. She unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. She stared at her body in the mirror as her fingers stroked back up the inside of thighs and found her moist pussy. Her body shook as her fingers brushed over her aroused clit. Ashley slid to her knees and drew her hands up her tight stomach. She cupped her generous breasts and tweaked her nipples. Her body was shaking as she slid her hands back to her pussy. She plunged the fingers of one hand into her pussy while her other hand found her clit. She rolled her clit between her fingers as she thrust her fingers rapidly into her vagina. Ashley squealed as she orgasmed hard.

Ashley leaned against the mirror with one hand while she continued caressing her straining clit. Tears filled her eyes as she realized that she was under the control of the Senesse again. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as she worked herself into another orgasm. Ashley fell to the floor and covered her eyes with her trembling hands as she cried tears of desperation. Ashley prayed that she could control her passions without going back to Kyle for a shot of prolactin.

It took every ounce of willpower to get off of the floor. She took a quick shower without washing her hair. She patted herself dry. Again brushing her sensitive body with the bath towel threatened another orgasm. Ashley decided against her modest winter pajamas. If Ryan wanted to play hard to get, she was going use the nuclear option on her boyfriend. She dug her skimpy summer pajamas from the back of the drawer and laughed. He wouldn't know what hit him.

These loose fitting PJs were very light weight and bore a light pastel floral pattern. The baggy bottoms were short briefs with elastic only around the waist. The top piece left a few inches of midriff exposed and had deep armholes. The shoulder straps and neckline were ruffled. The front was scooped down to the tops of her breasts showing a moderate amount of cleavage. Ashley was well aware that if she bent over, she would expose most or even all of her breasts. She was unsure what could be seen from the sides, but she imagined they revealed a fair amount of side boob. The mirror also showed that the bottom curve of her ass cheeks was peeking out below the PJs. Of course, Ashley did not bother with underwear.

Ashley sauntered back into the TV room. Only Emily noticed her entrance. Her friend smiled and winked. Ashley pulled Ryan's arm over her shoulder, and she leaned back against his chest. The sound from the movie was a constant roar as every imaginable vehicle in the world raced across the Australian desert. Ashley returned to stroking Ryan's thigh. She smiled when she finally felt his fingers caressing her side. Ryan's fingers found the exposed skin below her top. Ashley stroked Ryan's growing erection. This time, when Ryan's hand brushed up her side, he ended up cupping a bare breast. Ashley squeezed his cock, and he groaned as the credits appeared on the TV. She smiled when he looked at her with a puzzled expression. His expression turned to a silly grin when he saw her skimpy pajamas.

Ashley didn't give him time to react. She lowered his fly and pushed her hand inside to take her prize. Ryan groaned and grabbed her hand. Ashley stood up and urged Ryan to his feet by tugging on his cock.

Emily laughed as Ashley said, "Good night everyone. Thanks for the wonderful movie. Ryan and I need some sleep."

Ryan said, "I should be heading home. I have a ton of homework to finish tomorrow."

Ashley glared at her boyfriend, "No way are you driving anywhere, mister. You've had too much to drink and are in no shape to drive. I suggest you come with me and sleep it off."

Ashley dragged Ryan into her bedroom. Once inside she pushed him against the closed door and kissed him hard. Her hands found the bottom of his shirt, and she skimmed it over his head. Her hands trailed down his muscular chest, pausing briefly to pinch his nipples. Her hands found his belt and the snap on his jeans. She quickly skimmed his tight jeans and underpants to the floor. This left Ashley kneeling in front of the stunned quarterback. She stacked her hands on his growing erection and gently slid them up and down his cock.

Ashley stared into Ryan's face and said, "I promised that we would have sex after the Homecoming Dance, but I think we might not get a better chance. If we wait, my Dad will be home. Your parents will also be home, and I'd rather not try doing it in your truck."

Ashley didn't wait for a reply and licked the head of Ryan's erection. He cupped the back of Ashley's head and closed his eyes as she took his now rock hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. Ashley took most of his cock into her mouth, and her tongue danced around the tip. Ashley's lips slid up and down the length of Ryan's impressive cock until Ryan moaned. Ashley was happy that Ryan's cock was big but not a monster like Kyle's or Zach's. It was closer in size to her brother's beautiful cock. Ashley giggled when she realized that Ryan had a Goldilocks cock - not too big and not too small.

Ashley stood up and grabbed Ryan's bicep. She guided him to her bed and said, "Lie down on your back. I think it will be easier that way for me to take that huge cock. I'm afraid you'll split me open with that thing."

Ashley pulled off her pajamas before jumping onto the bed. She straddled Ryan's hips and slowly eased the head of Ryan's cock into her eager vagina. Ashley had to restrain herself. She wanted to shove it inside and start pounding away. It wouldn't do to take all of her boyfriend's cock in one quick thrust. As far as Ryan knew, she was a virgin.

Ashley held herself still with just the head of Ryan's cock inside. She said, "Give me a moment to adjust. Damn, your big cock is stretching me."

Ryan's hands were on Ashley's hips. He stroked her straining thighs and cupped her firm ass cheeks. Ashley rose up a little before sinking down to take in another bit of Ryan's erection. Ashley took as much time as she could stand working all of Ryan's cock into her wet pussy. Ashley could feel every inch of Ryan's hard warm cock as it slowly filled her quivering pussy. Her brain was screaming for her to fuck Ryan hard and fast. Still, Ashley restrained herself. She had tears in her eyes by the time she had all of Ryan's cock in her wet pussy.

Ryan gazed at her contorted face and warm tears. He said, "I'm sorry. Does it hurt too much?"

Ashley leaned forward and mashed her ample breasts against his burly chest. She kissed Ryan hard as she answered Ryan's concern with her body. She flexed her hips and pulled away until just the tip of his cock was inside her. She paused for an instant before plunging back down hard and fast. She caught Ryan by surprise as her thrust drove the air from his lungs. Ryan gasped as Ashley repeated with another long hard stroke. Ashley started slow but by the sixth thrust, Ashley's hips were flying. Ryan's hands grasped Ashley's clenching ass cheeks as he held on for dear life. Ashley's passion rose quickly as she used her boyfriend's cock to pleasure herself. Ryan strained to hold back, and he was successful for a couple of minutes. He finally lost it when Ashley's pussy spasmed around his cock. Ashley held Ryan's cock deep inside her as her pussy milked his sperm into her fertile womb.

Ashley said, "Oh my God, that was awesome."

Ryan said, "Intensely amazing is how I'd describe it."

Ashley said, "Was it as good as with Ellen?

Ryan had been dating Ellen, the head cheerleader, for several years before she dumped him in the middle of their junior year. Ashley felt insecure as his rebound girlfriend. So of course, she wanted to know how Ryan compared her performance to that of his crazy ex-girlfriend.

Ryan said, "Jesus, Ashley how can you ask such a question? I never cared for Ellen the way I care for you. That relationship was more of a status thing for Ellen, and I was flattered by her attention. It's hard to have an emotional bond with someone who is using you. Yeah, Ellen and I had sex more than once, but none of it was as good as what we just had. As frantic as our first time together was, I could still tell you cared for me. I never felt that from Ellen. I love you, Ashley."

"Thanks, Ryan. I'm sorry if I came across as anxious, but I needed to hear that. Was it too intense for you?"

Ryan laughed, "Let's put it this way. Once again, you've shown me just how fit soccer players are."

Ashley giggled, "Well, Mr. Hard Body, I'm going to give you a couple of minutes to recover and then it's your turn to demonstrate your athletic abilities."

Ashley stretched out on top of Ryan's muscular body and kissed him deeply. She dreamily played with his chest hairs as she kissed her boyfriend. She had long dreamed about the day when they would be together for the first time. So far, Ryan hadn't disappointed her. Her body felt like it was on fire with desire and she needed more. Fortunately, the night was young.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds