• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Love

A Son's Love

It starts like a lot of other stories. My dad left us when I was in my mid teens. It wasn't really a big loss for either of us. They had not been getting along for several years. My mom and I were always close and in the next few years, we only got closer. I will add that right before my 18 birthday I came down with meningitis and not only missed my birthday, a big thing for an 18 old but missed out on a year of school. Over this time I learned that she was lonely but didn't want to get in a relationship till I was at least out of school. She had seemed how many problems it had caused and didn't want to do that again.

Now while I'm telling you this, there will be time that I add in some comments that I couldn't possible know at the time. This is due to the fact that after talking to my mom about what happened between us, she told me some of what she had been thinking and feeling at the time.

Well here I go. I guess it all started when I got a penthouse from one of my buddies. It had been pass around so much that the binder was pretty much shot. I would jerk off to that book all the time, after I recovered from my illness and had no school and then later, before school, when I got home, before bed, and sometimes during the day on the weekends. I was always hornier than hell. I had it for some time and one time when I was late for school after beating off, one of the pages fell out and I didn't know. My mom came in with some clothes and found it on the floor. She was curious as to where it came from and searched around my room till she found my magazine. She told me later that as she looked at it, she realized two things, her boy was growing up and how much she missed not having a man to share her bed.

I didn't know she found my book or that she ever knew I had one till much later. It was a couple months later I guess. I had got a new magazine from my buddy. I was in my bathroom before school beating off like normal when my mom open my bedroom door and yell the bus was here. It was early and she was standing at the door so I couldn't hide my magazine in the rails under my bed. She couldn't see me in the bathroom but I could not come out with my magazine in hand. I threw it under the sink, under some clothes that were there. That was where I put them, or at least was suppose to put them, when they were dirt so mom would know what to clean.

When I got home from school. The magazine was still under the sink but the clothes were gone. I was busted. I was nervous about what would happen when I when down stairs for supper but she didn't say a word. I did think it was kind of cool my mom did not confront me about it or give me any grief. On the few occasions, over the next year, when I goofed up and didn't get it hidden well or left it out because I had to rush out, I was not as nearly nervous as I was that first time.

Things went smoothly for the month or so with mom and I getting along very well. I was taking on more responsibilities around the house and in turn giving more freedom. I even started talking to her about girls, dating and sex and found out she was very helpful in giving me a girls perspective and answering some question that can be pretty embarrassing for a son to ask him mother. She handled it all in stride and did a good job of making me feel at easy about it.

One day, I was jacking off and really into it. It was bedtime and just as I started cumming my mom walked in with a load of clean clothes. My eyes were closed but when I heard her yelp, I could only call it a yelp, I opened my eyes. She was backing out of my room red face. I was also; I had never had that happen before. The next morning she didn't say a word; in fact she didn't say much at all.

I really don't know the date or anything but not too long after that I started noticing a change around the house. It was slow at first, it took me awhile to even notice and even then I thought it was my imagination.

My mom was modest but it was not totally uncommon for her to be seen in the bra and panties when she was getting dressed in the morning or in a towel when getting out of the shower. It didn't both her because it was usually brief. In fact over the years, I had walked in on her when I was younger in the bedroom or bathroom. She would cover up quickly and tell me to wait and knock the next time.

I did notice she walked around a little more in her bra and panties before school and a few time, while she was wearing her robe at night after dinner, I got some nice shots of her leg.

While she was wearing her robe on one Friday night, I got a look at her tits as she was handing me a drink and popcorn. I started to get hard and it didn't help when she set on the couch and I saw her smooth legs. When the movie ended I knew I had to go to my room and beat off. I had thought about my mom before but had never gotten to the point of picturing her in my mind until that moment. I said I was sleepy and I was going to bed. As I got up I tried to cover my boner but hung my foot on the blanket that was on the couch in case she got cold. By the time I caught myself, the bowl I was using to cover myself was on the floor and my boner was showing in my shorts as big as day. I froze for a second and I saw my mom's eyes drop to my bulge in my pants. I quickly went to my room but while I was jerking off my mom walked in to throw my shoes in my room. This was not something she normally did and when I saw her she didn't make a sound and never took her eyes off me while she was closing the door, slowly. I couldn't believe it but I was thinking she knew what I was doing. She told me later that she thought that was what I was doing and couldn't help herself. She was curious.

Well for the next few weeks I notice that when my mom came in to my room in the morning or before going to bed she would either quickly knock and walk in or not knock at all. Many times she would be dropping something in my room and have to tell me something. I would cover up if I was jacking off but she wouldn't say anything about it and would even stand there and talk to me awhile. I knew she had to see my boner under the sheet many times and even saw her eyes move down to the sheets but the only reaction I ever got was maybe a small smile as she closed the door.

Now I'm not stupid but I have to admit that even after all this, I still wasn't sure it just wasn't at least partly my imagination. So I started making comments about how nice she looked and started walking around more in my underwear. She always said thank you and it didn't seem to be bothered when I walked around in my briefs. She even slapped my butt a few time in the morning when I wouldn't hurry and get ready for school. She really was acting a lot more relaxed around me and it was fun. There were little things like more hugging and kisses on the cheeks and she would tell me how nice I was growing up. I smiled and would say "well, even though your 18 and an adult you will always be her little boy no matter how old I got."

One Friday she asked me about why I didn't go out a lot and why I didn't have a girlfriend. I said I wasn't really in the "in crowd". I wasn't a starter in football, too short for basketball, or good enough for baseball so most of the girls were interested in them. She told me that I would find someone and that the girls would find out about me soon enough.

The next morning mom was up when I went to the kitchen and she said she would make me breakfast. I asked if she had to go to work but she said not till this afternoon. She was wearing her short robe and looked real cute with her hair up. I was in my underwear and started getting hard looking at her. She turn around, looked at me and then notice my swelling, she looked back up and smiled. I told her to yell when it was ready and went to my room. I knew I had a few minute to take care of myself. I was just about to blow when in popped mom. I covered up quick but she said breakfast was ready when I'm done. "When I'm done", she was saying in effect "after you beat off come to breakfast" that was the first time anything had ever been said or implied in her comments. Yes, I knew she knew, we both did but she had never said anything. After she left it didn't take but a few extra seconds to explode.

I went down stairs and set down. She took the plate out of the over and put it down in front of me. She bent down a little and even though I couldn't see all of her breast, I could see a lot of cleavage and knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She set down with me and we talked while we ate. As we were finished up she said she was sorry about walking in on me. I was a little shocked but said it was ok; I shouldn't be doing that anyway. She said that it was normal and health and that she was sure all the boys my age did it. Nothing more was said that morning about it but she gave me a hug and a kiss after helping her put the dishes away. She read the paper and watched some TV with me before going to take a shower. I wanted to walk in on her so bad but I just couldn't but when she got out of the shower, she put on a black bra and panties and open the door to let the steam out while she did her hair and face. She didn't seem to mind that I found a dozen things to do in the bathroom or that would allow me to talk to her or walk by the bathroom door. She was all smile and very talkative.

After she left I walk around the house all afternoon and early evening at least semi hard if not beating off several time. It was easy when you're going on 18, and horny. All day long I thought about what had been happening over the last few weeks and months and decided that I had to push to see how far this could go. I knew mom would check on me when she got home from work so I got out one of her small mirrors that was on a stand and placed it on my deck at an angle in my room so that if while I was laying in bed and looked to the side I could see the door. Not down the hall but just the door and if someone didn't come in and look to the side, they would never see it. I then eat and watched some TV till it was about time for her to come home around 11:00 pm. Before she got there I got my girly book out and beat off for awhile reading it. I didn't cum or anything but it got my dick super hard. I heard the car pull into the garage. The lights were off except for my reading light next to my bed.

I had left the door ajar and the book was blocking my view of the door but if I looked slightly to the right without moving my head I could see the door and doorframe through the mirror. I was so nervous that I had to keep stroking myself to stay hard. I heard her coming down the hall and when she got to the door I heard a intake of air and could see her hand in the door. I knew she saw me so I slowly kept stroking. I started getting turned on again when I notice that her hand didn't move or her close the door. I had to stop twice because I didn't want to cum to fast now that mom was looking but on the third attempt I couldn't stop and blew my load. I shot a couple of streams up before a pointed it away to cover my thigh. I like the way it makes my dick harder too. When I dropped my book, all I saw was some movement down the hall but I knew she had watched. I got so horny thinking about that that I beat off again before going to bed.

Later that night I woke up and had to take a piss. This happened sometimes when I beat off a lot and not piss afterwards. Well as I was getting up, I saw light from under my mom's door. I opened my door and the house was dark except for the light coming in from the street light and the neighbors yard light. I listened and heard noises coming from moms room. I snuck down the hall and found her door slightly ajar. I peeked in and got hard all over again. She was laying in bed with her night gown up above her tits, fingering herself and pinching her nipples. I couldn't believe it, it was better than if I tried to make it up. She was really moving around in bed and in a short time started throwing her head from side to side until she raised her butt of the bed and moaned. She was arched up like a wrestler and rubbing her pussy like crazy. Suddenly she dropped and started relaxing. I was about to explode and it looked like the show was over so I snuck back to beat off one more time before pissing. The only thing was that I hope that she was doing that because of me.

The next morning nothing was said but she was in a very good mood. We talked a lot and played some cards, overall a great day. That night I left my door ajar as mom took her shower and rewarded with her peeking again as I jacked off. That night I snuck down but her door was closed. I heard her going at it but didn't get to see. Over the next few weeks I learned that mom was masturbating at least 1-2 time and later 3-4 times a week. I started a nightly ritual of sneaking down and at least half the time the door would be ajar. In addition, I started beating off more with the door slightly ajar or when I knew she would be coming to my room with laundry and such. I would cover up but not quickly and sometimes pretend not to notice her coming in so she got a real eye full a lot of the time.

Now my mom never show me anything but she got to the point that she was always walking around in a bra and panties before work and I think she stopped wearing clothes under her robe. I did get several shots of her in her robe when she bent over facing me. Her breasts were fantastic. They were somewhat coned shaped that flared away from each other with rather large nipples.

When I turned 19, it was a Saturday and mom let me sleep in and woke me with breakfast. She was wearing her robe and as she put my food down I got a great view of her breasts. As I eat, I started getting a hard on and was only wearing my briefs. I was out of juice and got up to get me some. As I closed the frig., I looked over and my mom was staring at my shorts so I just stood there and drank my juice before getting some more and going back to the table. She didn't say anything for awhile and then asked me what I wanted to eat for supper that night. She would go to the store and get anything I wanted. After all I had missed out on my 18th birthday. I told her she didn't have to but she said she wanted to, her boy was growing up and she wouldn't be able to after I moved out. I told her that was down the road but she said it was going to happen all too soon for her. I told her I loved her stir fry and she could make it anyway she wanted. She said great and made her list for the store.

After she left I still was semi hard so I knew I needed to jerk it before she got home. I ran up stairs and plopped on my bed, grabbed my mag and didn't hold back. What I didn't know or even hear because the TV in the living room was on was that my mom forgot her change purse. The next thing I knew was that I dropped my book to use my other hand and saw my mom in the hallway. It had been a several minute since I thought she left. I was shocked but so near cumming I couldn't stop and I came even harder as I saw that my mom was watching and she didn't look away. She just stood there a watching from the hall and knew I was looking at her. She had never stared at me so long and knew I was looking at her. As I came down she slowly left the hall and went to the store.

When she came home I was both aroused and scared. She was friendly but kind of quit as I helped her put the groceries away. I was still in my briefs and was getting a little hard again. I was standing in front of my mom as we finished and I started to give her a hug. I knew she felt my boner and she quickly said she was going to take a shower and get cleaned up. As she pulled away I was slow in let her go and she kind of caught her breath. She said that I should get dressed also.

As she was in the shower, I was so nervous and horny all at the same time. I was walking around in my briefs and pull my dick out and stroke it ever once in awhile. So many things were going through my mind. I knew she liked watching me stroke my cock, she had to as many times as she had seen me do it, and was a lot more relaxed around me. I just knew, or at least convinced myself, that she had shown her tits in that robe on purpose and she was hugging a lot more, touch me as we passed in the hall, asking about me and girls, wearing her bra and panties around more. As I was thinking this I was getting more excited, more horny than I thought possible. I heard mom shut off the water and in a few minutes I knew she would head for her bedroom. I dropped my underwear and used them to whip off my dripping dick. I moved to my bedroom and I peeked out my door, down the hall and watched as she left the bathroom. She walked to her bedroom and closed her door. This was it, I was shaking like never before but I open my door, walked quickly down the hall and burst into her bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds