• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Night at the Club Pt. 01

A Night at the Club Pt. 01

12

Dani nervously looked at his reflection in his trusty compact mirror. He was sitting in the passenger seat of Keyshawn's black Escalade, about to enter one of the most exclusive clubs in the city. His mascara made his naturally thick eyelashes flutter attractively, his eyeliner perfectly framed his blue eyes, and his Candy Apple lipstick was flawlessly applied. Keyshawn decided he wanted Dani to have his hair in short pigtails for tonight. Every lock of blonde hair was in place. Dani knew this already, having checked it a few minutes ago. But it did at least give him something to focus on.

"Don't worry girl, you look great. I bet you'll be the hottest bitch in there by a mile." Keyshawn said with a laugh.

Keyshawn opened his door to get out of the SUV and Dani hastened to follow suit. Dani was still nervous about entering the club, but Keyshawn's praise had calmed him down. Dani's feelings about his black master were certainly complicated, but receiving praise always made him happy. His master didn't give it often, and in fact did not treat him with very much kindness at all. So it came as a surprise when Keyshawn put his arm around Dani and drew him closer so that they walked together to the club entrance.

Dani was surprised but pleased at this development. He nestled a little closer to the 6'3 210 pound black man that had so thoroughly dominated him for the past year. Partly it was to enjoy the feeling of being held close and partly for warmth. The leather jacket and chino pants Keyshawn was wearing was certainly warmer than the outfit he selected for Dani. The only protection he had from the wind came in the form of a dark blue crop top, a black miniskirt and fishnet stockings. The open-toed 5 inch pumps Dani was walking in were of no help either.

They passed a few black men hanging around the entrance who certainly gave Dani the eye. He smiled at them and fluttered his eyelashes a bit, just as Keyshawn taught him. Dani would have been a little scared of them by himself, but with his master's arm around him, Dani felt perfectly safe. At least for now.

They reached the entrance to the club. Two very large black men in gray suits were standing in front of the door with a velvet rope stretched across in front of them. They were clearly bouncers, and if Dani was alone, he never would had the courage to draw their attention. As it was, they were looking right at him and Dani could feel his knees shaking ever so slightly.

"You got a chip?" The shorter but heavier bouncer asked simply, turning his attention to Keyshawn. Apparently they did not expect Dani to possess any such "chip".

"Naw. This girl here's my chip. I think she's what you're looking for." Keyshawn said, grinning.

"Show 'em what you got." Keyshawn whispered in Dani's ear.

It was only because of the training Dani received from his master that allowed him to step forward without showing any of the nervousness that he was filled with. Dani smiled at both bouncers, then addressed himself to the bouncer that had spoken.

"My name is Danielle Winona, Sir. I'm very pleased to meet you." Dani, letting a hint of sexiness creep into his voice.

Dani held the bottom of his miniskirt and curtsied in front of both bouncers. The shortness of the skirt meant that they couldn't fail to see the hot pink panties Dani had on underneath, as well as the very small bulge that indicated a secure chastity device beneath them. He then gave a slow twirl to show off his body. Keyshawn often selected crop or mesh tops to highlight Dani's smooth and tiny waist. It also allowed everyone to see his pink-jeweled navel piercing. When Dani came to a stop, he gave a quick glance at the crotches of both men and was pleased to see that his little show had definitely interested them. There was a part of Dani that took quite a bit of pride in the effect he had on black men.

"Alright. Remember she's gotta put in an hour at least." The shorter bouncer said, talking to Keyshawn but not taking his eyes off Dani.

The shorter bouncer unhooked the rope and waved them both inside. The taller one opened the door and Keyshawn once again put his arm around Dani, then together they walked in. Dani had to pass close by the taller bouncer, and the black man took advantage of that. With a quick movement, he slid his hand up Dani's skirt and cupped Dani's ass cheek with his large hand. Dani stiffened but gave no other sign that he felt it. If Keyshawn had noticed, his master didn't say anything.

Once they were inside, Dani could see a wide entrance way leading into main area of the club. From what he could tell, plenty of black men were relaxing in comfortable chairs around tables. What seemed to be white servers were moving around with trays of drinks, all of whom were in various skimpy outfits.

"Master, what did he mean by an hour?" Dani asked with a touch of trepidation. Keyshawn didn't exactly invite questions, but he felt like he had to ask.

"An hour of waitressing. That's how it works here. Either you got a chip or you bring a sissy to serve drinks for awhile." Keyshawn said, his attention already focused down the hall.

"Oh I see. That doesn't sound too hard, Master." Dani said, smiling easily. In truth, Dani was quite intimidated at the thought.

"Yeah I know you'll do a damn good job. Wouldn't want to embarrass me here." Keyshawn said, his voice getting lower and turning his attention back to Dani, who was nodding vigorously.

"Absolutely, Master. I'll do my very best." Dani said, trying to project easy confidence that he didn't feel.

"Alright babe. They'll tell you what to do over there. I'll see you later." Keyshawn said, pointing to a side area off to the right that Dani hadn't seen before.

Dani nodded and moved toward a dark hallway off to the right. Before he got more than a step however, he was pushed forward by a hard slap on his ass. Startled, Dani looked behind him and saw Keyshawn grinning at him. Dani smiled back and blew a kiss to his master. Keyshawn being in a pleasant mood was always a good thing.

After walking down the hall, Dani could see a door on the left side of the hallway. He opened it and was surprised to see what looked like a changing area. Plenty of lockers lined the room, and Dani could see two people talking. It took only a moment to realize that they were two white sissies just like him. They were checking him out and Dani was doing the same to them. He couldn't help but compare himself to any other sissy he saw.

They were wearing outfits that were just as skimpy as his. Though Dani thought he had a better body than either of them, they pulled it off well enough. Their makeup was good too. Not quite as flawlessly applied as Dani's, but then again, they probably didn't have anyone as strict as Keyshawn training them. All in all, Dani felt pretty good about how he looked. He walked up and gave them a friendly smile.

"Hi. I was told to come here so I can start serving drinks. Where should I go?" Dani inquired. It was refreshing not to have to display clear submissiveness in a conversation, since they were just like him.

"Through that door sweetie. You know what to do right?" The one wearing a white halter top and pink skirt with similarly pink highlights in his hair said, pointing at a door on the opposite side of the room where Dani had entered.

"You mean hand out drinks? I think I know how to do that." Dani said slowly. He wasn't quite sure what the other sissy meant.

They shared a look and giggled. Clearly Dani was underestimating what serving drinks entailed.

"Well, it's more than that. Drinks are free here and you're working for free too, so don't worry about any money. You just need to chat with the men here when you're at their table. Do you know what the different chips mean?" The one wearing a black mini-dress with a dark ponytail asked.

"No, sorry. What do they mean?" Dani wondered, feeling some of his nervousness start to return.

"Okay sometimes a man will give you a green chip. That's good for a lap dance. Make sure it lasts for awhile. You don't want them to get mad at you." The halter top wearing sissy said, with the mini-dress sissy nodding as well.

"If a someone likes you enough, he'll give you a red chip. That's for one blowjob. Just get on your knees right in front of him." The halter top wearing sissy said encouragingly.

"At least there's soft carpet underneath all the chairs, so your knees won't get sore." The mini-dress wearing sissy added.

"And then if someone really really likes you, he'll give you a blue chip. That means he gets anal. But you don't do it right there. There's a room off to the side of the main lounge." The halter top wearing sissy said. Both of them were giggling again.

Dani swallowed and tried to calm the fluttering nerves in his stomach. He wasn't expecting anything like this. This wasn't waitressing, this was being a public sex toy. It wasn't just entertaining one client, like Keyshawn sometimes told him to do. And as unhappy as Dani was about this, refusing was not an option. His master very clearly expected him to do this. So Dani had to do it. At least it was only supposed to be for an hour.

"I envy you. This is your first time here and you're so pretty. You're gonna be so popular tonight." The mini-dress wearing sissy said excitedly.

Dani wasn't sure how to respond to that, but he didn't need to. Because the door on the opposite side of the room opened and a tall black man with a shaved head came in. Dani instantly smiled at him and looked politely respectful. He could tell both sissies next to him were reacting similarly. Though they may not have had the training Dani possessed, clearly they all knew that black men were to be respected.

"What are you ho's doin'? Get your asses out here and take some of this shit." The man rumbled before turning around and going back out the door.

Both of his new companions hurried to the door and Dani paused for a second before following them. They weren't carrying their purses so Dani tossed his into one of the lockers before leaving the room. At least he wouldn't be going out there himself.

"I just did an hour!" The halter top wearing sissy whined.

"You can complain to Leeroy if you want." The mini-dress wearing sissy said cheerfully. The shudder that went through the halter top-wearing sissy showed what he thought about that idea.

Dani followed them out the door and absorbed what he saw. A bar was off to the left, behind which the man with the shaved head was making drinks. The lounge area was large and lit with purple and red lighting. A couple dozen black men lounged around tables with maybe 4 or 5 white servers walking around with drinks. Light R&B music was pumping out of speakers from the ceiling.

A little beyond that were a few pool tables with men playing around them, and beyond that was another bouncer standing in front of an open hallway. Bright lights and a different kind of music was coming from there. Dani thought it was some kind of casino.

The two other sissies went behind the bar and Dani followed suit. There were drinks waiting on three different trays and he could tell there was one for each of them.

"Take that to table 5. That one's for table 4. And this is for table 2. You know how this shit works right?" That last comment from the bartender was directed at Dani.

"I think so Sir. I'll do my best." Dani hastened to reply.

"Good ho. Remember to smile when you're walking, but don't let anyone distract you. You're there to take care of the boys at your table." The bartender instructed, his attention going back to the drinks he was making.

Dani let the other two pick up their trays and then picked up his own. He didn't know where table 2 was, but hopefully there would be some way to tell. Dani followed the other two past the bar and watched them head to their tables. The mini-dress wearing sissy walked to what looked like the 5th table from the left side of the room. The halter top wearing sissy walked to the table next to him on the left. That gave Dani a pretty good idea of where he needed to go.

As Dani walked toward the second table next to the left wall, he finally noticed just how much attention he was getting. It seemed like half the black men in the room were staring at him. Dani could feel himself blushing and started walking a little more sexily. His shorter steps with his open-toed pumps caused his butt to wiggle when he walked. Dani wouldn't be surprised if he was making a lot of cocks harder right now.

Dani reached what he hoped was table 2. Three black men were lounging around it, their attention fully on Dani. He put the tray down in front of him and smiled at the nearest man. The man had his hair in a faded twist curl and looked like he spent quite a bit of time in the gym. As Dani's eyes traveled over the man's heavy biceps and sculpted chest, covered with a tight black t-shirt, he could fill his tiny penis vainly trying to stir within the device.

"Was about to bitch out Andre, but I think you're worth the wait. What's your name, baby girl?" The man asked, his right hand snaking out to rub Dani on the outside of his thigh.

"Danielle, Sir. But please call me Dani. This is my first time here." Dani said, smiling and trying to keep his composure.

"Dani. I like it. Not like Candy or Crystal or whatever these other ho's call themselves." The man said with a grin, his hand moving up to the edge of Dani's miniskirt.

"It's my real name Sir. My master had me change it legally a month ago." Dani murmured, wondering whether he wanted the man's hand up go higher or not. Certainly his penis knew what it wanted. It was still trying to stir in his chastity device.

"Damn. I like a dedicated ho. Well, I'm Jamal, this is Reggie and Malik." Jamal said, introducing the other two men.

Dani smiled at each of them, trying not to let the fact that Jamal's hand had indeed gone higher underneath his skirt and was now tracing the edge of Dani's panties to complete take his focus. Thankfully the men had already taken their drinks, which kept Dani from having to ask who was who's.

"Much as I want to tap that ass right now, I think I can wait a bit more. Why don't you show me what you got, baby girl?" Jamal said, removing his hand and holding up a green chip, which he then tucked into the waistband of Dani's panties.

"Yes Sir. I'll be happy to show you." Dani purred, smiling at Jamal as sexily as he could.

Dani paused to take off his crop top and unzipped his skirt. He stepped out of it, wearing only his matching pair of lacy, hot pink bra and panties. He walked closer and sat down on Jamal's lap facing forward, with his knees resting on either side of the black man. Dani could feel the man's large cock tenting underneath his pants, and he squeezed his legs closer around it. Dani then started moving his hips back and forth, moaning sexily and throwing his head back, letting the music's rhythm guide his movements.

Dani could feel Jamal's left hand around his hips while his right hand flicked Dani's dangling navel piercing. Dani wasn't sure if touching was allowed, but apparently it was. That meant it was okay for Dani to run his delicate hands over Jamal's well-muscled chest.

"Damn girl. I don't think I can wait any more." Jamal said huskily, fishing out a bright blue chip from his pocket and tucking it right next to the green one in Dani's panties.

"Either of you guys want in?" Jamal asked, breaking his eye contact with Dani and looked out over the table.

"Hell yeah." Malik said with definite interest, rising out of his seat and holding up a red chip. He tucked it into the other side of Dani's panties.

"Naw man. That's one hot bitch, but I got my own ho coming later." Reggie said, draining his drink.

"Alright baby girl, let's go." Jamal said.

Dani tried to get up from the chair, but apparently that wasn't what Jamal had in mind. The strong black man pulled Dani in with both hands and rose easily from the chair, lifting both himself and Dani. He then felt himself rising again until he was laying across Jamal's right shoulder. Dani blushed fiercely but could do little else as he was carried across the lounge.

Dani had no view of where he was going. From what he could see, Reggie had gotten up from the table and was heading over to the billiard area. Dani's top and miniskirt remained on the carpeted floor. Hopefully he could retrieve them later.

Jamal passed a lot of men on the way to wherever it was Dani was going to be fucked at. He seemed to know most of them, and these men were apparently comfortable enough to slap Dani's panty-covered ass on the way by. Jamal laughed every time it happened, but Dani didn't think it was very funny. A light slap to a black man was a stinging slap to Dani's sensitive skin. His ass in particular would get red very quickly, and Dani wouldn't be surprised if his ass cheeks were already pink.

Finally they reached a door, which Malik opened. Dani couldn't really see what was inside, other than it was a small room that had various beds and sofas to lay down on. He had a very clear view of the wall next to the door however, and that sight made him squirm with fear. There was a collection of paddles, crops and an actual whip hanging on the wall.

Dani was dropped onto a soft bed that had a strange headboard. There were leather straps hanging down from the top and it took Dani a second to realize they were restraints. His fear increased and he looked again at the wall full of punishment tools.

"Don't worry, baby girl. That ain't my thing. I like to make my girls feel good." Jamal said, obviously noticing Dani's fright.

"Only reason I'd use those is for a girl that didn't know her place. But that ain't you, right?" Jamal said, looking right at Dani and lifting his chin. He traced his thumb over Dani's bottom lip.

"No Sir. I'll be a very good girl. I promise." Dani said, very sincerely.

Dani opened his mouth to submissively suck at Jamal's thumb. He meant exactly what he said. The only thing that would keep Dani completely safe in this situation was to be as obedient and sexy as he could. What else could he do here, wearing only a bra and panties, in a room with two large black men with paddles and other tools of punishment readily at hand?

Jamal took his thumb out of Dani's mouth and walked around to the other side of the bed. Malik stepped forward, undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Dani remembered Malik putting a red chip in his panties, so that meant this man was due one blowjob. Dani smiled up at Malik as sexily as he could and licked his Candy Apple Red lips. In only a moment, Malik had his already hard cock out.

Dani was relieved to see Malik had a comparatively average sized cock. 7 and a half inches with significant thickness was a good deal bigger than the actual average of course, but Dani was rating it in comparison to the many black men he had to entertain over the last year. At least it wasn't Lamar's giant cock. That man still made Dani shudder.

Dani leaned forward to kiss the tip of Malik's cock. He took a second to taste the drops of pre-cum on his lips before opening his mouth to take Malik's cock head inside. As Dani went deeper on it, Malik got harder in Dani's mouth and he realized that Malik wasn't quite at full size before. The black cock in his mouth was closer to 8 inches with impressive thickness. But thanks to the rough experience Dani had with Lamar, 8 inches was positively doable in comparison.

As Dani started to suck Malik cock's with enthusiasm, going slightly deeper on it every time, he could feel the bed shifting behind him. Jamal must have gotten on it. Dani wiggled his ass invitingly but kept his focus on Malik. Experience told him that if he didn't deep throat a black man willingly, he would be made to. And going down on a large cock himself was always better than being forced down on it. As it was, Malik had settled his hands on top of Dani's head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Night at the Club Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds