• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 03

Sunday Morning Pt. 03

12

This is the third installment of the continuing story of young love between Abbie and David. Things couldn't be much better, yet much better they will get.

*****

The next two weeks were filled with college preparations. Abbie was about to enter her first year of college and David was an upperclassman going into his third year. They were virtually inseparable at the lake and on campus, they clung together at every opportunity.

Abbie let David review her class schedule and she learned which professors were hard graders and easy graders and what they expected. Abbie felt more at ease know what to expect from her profs. David's schedule was a little different than Abbie's but they both had no classes on Fridays.

Fall swimming practice would start in a few days meaning Abbie would be busy at school for early morning swimming and afternoon gym training. With their falls schedules firm, they both had some time to spend quietly at the lake.

David and his friends played water basketball as usual with the added presence of Abbie hanging around too. Together, they had become good friends. They still teased David about being pussy whipped but not when Abbie was near enough to hear.

David and Abbie visited Mr. Adams occasionally and the tension between he and Abbie seemed to subside. Abbie regretted that Mr. Adams was her first sex partner and that she lied to David about breaking her hymen while jilling off thinking about him. It was true that she jilled thinking about him but not since she experienced his love making.

It was not easy for Abbie and David to find a lot of time for love making although they had at least one time a week they could sneak off for two lovers pleasure.

On one afternoon that they were able to join at the hip, David began a conversation that both had thought about but never really talked about. "Abbie, should we tell our families about our real relationship? I mean tell them about us, love, sex, and everything."

Abbie was snuggled tightly against David still breathing heavily from a wonderful orgasm. "If we did, maybe I could get them to let me do birth control. I don't like condoms."

No, Abbie, I mean totally honest not for birth control. I love you without sex if I had to. I want to tell your aunt and uncle and your mom and dad that I am sincere about you."

Abbie began feeling David coming back to life and reaching for another condom. "I'm safe, David. Make love to me and fill me with your warmth."

They spooned together and David made a slow penetration feeling Abbie grip him. Her wetness made entry easy and her cries were clues that Davis was going to make her cum quickly. Abbie gripped his cock with vice like strength and cried out, "Fuck me, David."

It was the first time she had ever said anything vulgar and surprised David. "What!"

"Oh, gawd, David. Its everything I ever wanted and it's in me. Fuck me!"

David increased his pace and depth as Abbie rocked and pressed herself into him. Her orgasm was a new first for her, she sprayed her cum in a wet jet. Her scream echoed through David's ears and his consciousness. With total abandon, he sprayed his hot load into Abbie's spasming body.

David and Abbie felt something different between them. It was a new understanding that Abbie was not fragile but real woman with hot desires.

"I'm sorry I talked like that, David. It just came over me and I liked it." David was still feeling the last contractions of his cum.

"You came like a fountain. It was beautiful. You're sure you're safe."

"I'm safe my sweet lover. In your arms, I'm safe. Yes, we need to talk to our families."

That decision made, Abbie and David languished in their bliss for many minutes before needing to clean up and dress.

Abbie was in complete happiness as she seemed to float over the sand heading back to her aunt and uncle's house. Abbie's aunt watch and clearly saw how Abbie glowed. In the back of her mind she knew Abbie and David were being sexually intimate.

Abbie glided up the steps to the porch where he aunt smiled saying, "If I didn't know better Abbie, I'd say you were in love with David."

Forgetting where she was and who was talking to her, Abbie blurted, "I am." After hearing herself say it, she halted dead in place waiting for what her aunt was going to say next. Standing there, a trickle of David's cum leaked from her pussy. Abbie hoped her panty would contain it.

"And, sweetheart, I think you and David are lovers." Her aunt's expression was one of acceptance and understanding.

Abbie's next reply sealed whatever fate was about to follow. "I've never lied to you or anyone. We are in love and we are lovers. But we are being careful."

"Go inside, I know you need to," the pause was deafening, "clean up a little before your afternoon swim. I will call David's parents and tell them we want him to have dinner with us tonight."

Abbie raced in to the house and right to her bathroom where she barely sat before spilling the contents of her bladder and her pussy. She did the best she could to clean herself before getting into her bikini to swim. Even after the confrontation with her aunt, Abbie still felt aroused.

Abbie had made several sweeps of her usual swim pattern and on a return swim, she saw David getting ready to enter the water. She maintained her pace and turned to swim out ward again. David splashed in and swam after her.

When he caught up to her he said, "I'm invited to have dinner with you tonight."

Abbie continued on her arranged route until she reached a spot to pause and put her feet on the bottom. David stopped next to her and took her hand.

"David, I told my aunt I love you and have had sex with you. That's why you're coming for dinner." The look in her eyes was a mix of fear and acknowledgement that despite what was about to come, his position in his life would not change. "Strange though, I don't think they want to break us up."

David stood tall looking into Abbie's eyes, "I'm going in to talk to mom and get everything in the open with her and later dad." He leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss and swam off.

David's mom was busy with groceries when David came back in. "Mom, I want to help with the groceries and talk with you as honestly as I can."

There was no hesitation in her reply, "It is about you and Abbie isn't it?"

"Mom, never in my life has a girl affected me like Abbie has. I am in love with her and we have been," David wasn't sure how to say it, "together."

David's mom smiled both at his choice of words and in a sense of knowing her suspicions were right. "You mean together, together. I suspected that."

"We are being careful not to make a, have a, an accident. I see her and I'm happy, we talk and I'm happy. That first night when we held hands till two in the morning I knew she was different and perfect, and what I wanted for life. Am I crazy mom?"

His mom smiled even broader, "No crazier that your father was about the same age. Tomorrow, we will have Abbie come here for dinner."

David arrived for dinner met by Abbie at the door. He wore casual clothes, slacks and a button down shirt. He was completely unsure what to expect from Abbie's aunt and uncle. Abbie was dressed casually also. She wore a simple skirt and blouse.

David was soon greeted by her aunt and uncle. They invited him in and offer him a seat on the couch. Abbie sat next to him taking his hand in hers. Both were anxious, nervous, yet determined.

"David," Abbie's uncle opened, "I'm told that you two think you are in love. I expect some proof of that right now." His tone was demanding, parental. He said nothing more.

David and Abbie glanced at each other and both took a deep breath before David began his explanation. He recounted meeting Abbie the first time, trying to talk to her. "She was shy and swam away from me. I really wanted to get to know her. I wanted to be a friend to the new person in the neighborhood. I wasn't chasing a girl. I liked her from the start."

He told them about talking to Mr. Adams and learning a little about Abbie's background. "Mr. Adams told me to just take it easy and let Abbie come around."

"The night of the bonfire a few weeks ago, I thought Abbie ran from me because of something I said or did. Later I learned that Abbie was really conflicted about being shy but really did want to talk to me. That's the night we stayed on the porch until two in the morning. We only held hands and Abbie talked all night; I just listened. I liked listening, didn't say much. She talked and I listened and I liked it and knew I liked her. Maybe it was then that I realized she is someone special who I was already beginning to love."

David continued talking about the week he was on vacation and missed seeing Abbie. "Missed seeing her smile, her eyes sparkling, and talking."

"When I got back I saw Abbie by the fire pit and she said I was like a real boyfriend and I told her I could be a real boyfriend if she wanted. We had kissed a couple times on the cheeks but then was a kiss of real commitment to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. I can't tell you how special it felt."

Abbie giggled and punctuated David's last statement, "I can tell you how special it felt." All four in the room understood the double meaning as Abbie blushed hot red.

"I may be only twenty and Abbie only 19 but I am sure that I love her in a forever love."

"Abbie," her uncle now faced her, "what about you. David is the first boy you have actually met and dated. How can you think you love him?"

"You see how he behaves with me. He doesn't let his friends tease me, I'm getting used to that. He always tries to make sure I'm comfortable. He makes me feel safe when we are out on campus. He listens to me and understands sometimes when I'm confused and shy. He wants me to be a success in things I try to do. I feel his love in a special way and I want to give it back."

"I know you've felt his love in a special way and given it back to him." The sly smile on her aunt's face caused confusion to show on her uncles face.

"What! What do you mean?" In the following instant understanding crossed his face. "Sex? You two are..." He couldn't finish the sentence as anger began to flare on his face.

David and Abbie saw it and fear blanketed their faces. Abbie's aunt took over the dialogue. "Settle down Martin. They are adults and have made adult decisions that we cannot change. We have to accept what we know and live with it. Abbie isn't your little niece of five years old."

"How are we going to tell her parents that we let their little girl get taken by some boy?"

"We aren't going to, Martin." She smiled at her husband, "You know why, too."

In a flash her uncle's anger disappeared. There was a silence over the room and an instantaneous recognition that it was they, her aunt and uncle, years ago who were in the same boat. "Maybe you'll help me recall," was whispered between them.

The sudden calm that took over was a deep relief. They proceeded to have dinner with a lot of talk about college and swimming.

After dinner, Abbie and her aunt cleared the table and went to the kitchen to wash dishes. "Abbie, are you using protection?"

"David is," was her shy and embarrassed answer.

"I'll make an appointment for you to get on some kind of birth control. Until then, use caution." Her aunt hugged her then surprised Abbie with the next question, "Do you cum with him?"

Abbie's answer was an unspoken deep reddening and a sigh.

David and Abbie's uncle were off somewhere talking also. "David, be careful with my little girl. You have to avoid getting her pregnant. I am going to trust you with my niece but don't hurt her or you'll have much to answer to me. Got it!"

After the four got back together, Abbie's aunt told David and Abbie to go out for the rest of the evening and enjoy. "I'll let your parents know you and Abbie are out."

"What time do you want Abbie home," David asked.

"You are adults," said Abbie's uncle. "Your aunt and I have several things to discuss tonight before we know how we are going to proceed with you young lovers."

Abbie and David strode out the door both excited that they were our together with the night ahead of them. "Let's just walk for a while," David whispered. "I want to just enjoy more talking, listening to you."

David drew Abbie closer with his arm around her waist, she did likewise with him. "Are you my forever love like you told my uncle?"

"Without Mr. Adams coaching me to be slow getting to know you, I don't think we could be a couple now. He helped me realize you are very special. He helped you get over your shyness. I mean it, the first night we held hands all night was the start of discovering I love you." David dipped his head and kissed the top of her head.

Abbie felt a pain shot through her knowing her lie to David. Worse, she knew she had to keep it to herself forever. She began to cry softly knowing her love and her lie. "Yes, he did a lot for you and for me."

They walked further in silence until they reached the end of the road entering their part of the lake. "David, hold me for a little while so I can lean on you and hear your heart beat."

The road was quiet as Abbie and David clung to each other. Abbie pressed her head against his chest to hear the whoosh-whoosh of blood pumping through his heart. "I hear your heart beating in your chest and feel your pulse as you hole me. I'm still a shy girl, David. There is so much I want to know and feel and experience. I'm frightened and excited and willing."

"I told my mother the same thing you told your aunt. She said she suspected we've been together. She said in a funny way 'together, together.' It's easy to say I love you to get sex but I say I love you without any expectations. Just being with you is pure satisfaction."

They still clung to one another and gently swayed to music they heard only in their minds. Neither fondled nor groped. They were a young couple standing at the end of one road with unclear plans which road they would take next.

"My aunt said she is going to get me an appointment to see a doctor so I can begin birth control. We have to be careful for the next couple weeks until I start it. Even if I don't like it, condoms only."

"If it means anything, Abbie, I can wait until you are fully protected. I love you enough to forget sex for a couple weeks. I don't want to, but I can or will."

"She asked me if you make me cum." David felt Abbie's hot breath on his chest, her breasts pressed against him, and her hips tight against his in their embrace.

There was a chuckle blended with surprise as David looked at Abbie, his girlfriend, the girl he knew he was in love with, "Your aunt asked that! What did you say?"

Abbie felt David's head lowered and she raised her eyes to engage his. "I was so embarrassed; I know I turned deep red. She just smiled. Let's walk back and get your car. We can go to the other side of the lake again."

The innuendo was not disguised at all and both knew a little clearing off the path they could visit. "I have protection," David was clear that he would obey her uncle.

The drive to the other side of the lake was filled with little touches and gropes. Both were in a state when they parked the car. After a few minutes of necking in the front seat they emerged marching toward the path and the spot where they had almost first made love.

The night was not late although the restaurant was already closed. They were mostly alone except for maybe one or two couples walking with similar thoughts on their minds. They found their bench and moved quickly to it.

David sensed Abbie's nervousness, "Frightened we might get caught? You weren't before."

The shy and embarrassed Abbie surfaced again, "Not about that. I want to..., want to..., ah want to..., taste you in my mouth."

They shared a deep passionate stare lasting longer than they could calculate. "You mean give me oral, suck me? Where did that idea come from?" David was as hard as he could be and Abbie knew he was straining against his zipper.

"I, um, I ah, went on the internet and read some stuff. Guys like it, I love you, I want to do it. I just don't know how."

Abbie was no longer shy about rubbing and feeling David's cock and she was pressing her palm into his crotch feeling his hardness. She fumbled with his button and zipper until she could free him from his undershorts. In front of her was the prize she'd already had in her a few times. He was soaked with a clear film. Abbie bent forward, sniffed, and licked.

She raised her head seeing David looking at her almost in reverence. "It tastes kind of good."

Abbie lowered her head again and made several licking passes over the tip of his tool. She pulled back the foreskin to lick around the entire head. As she licked, she used her hand wrapped around hid cock to slowly jerk. She tasted more of that clear nectar; David was dripping it in large amounts with each stroke of his cock.

Abbie found a new level of courage and excitement. She let his cock slip between her lips. Her untrained instincts took over as she used her tongue to swipe around the sensitive ridge. David's gasp made her take a little more. Soon, her mouth was full as she could take it. She knew that bobbing up on down on it in her pussy made him feel good, and her too, so she tried that with her mouth. The reward was a long stream of wetness that she savored before swallowing.

"Oh, fuck, Abbie. I'm going to cum. Stop or I'll cum in your mouth." David was gripping at the bench and straining his hips and legs tightly as Abbie went relentlessly up and down.

"I can't hold it!" David shot several hot streams into Abbie's mouth. She was filling with his sperm laced cum and had no plans to stop bobbing until every drop was on her tongue. David's spasms subsided and he finally relaxed. Carefully, slowly, Abbie pulled her mouth off his cock. She lip-locked on him to keep every bit of his cum in her mouth.

When she saw David in pure ecstasy she knew she had done it right. They both smiled, Abbie opened her mouth to show him his cum and quickly closed and swallowed. "I think I'm going to do that a lot more."

"Kiss me!" David pulled her mouth to his and they had a deep open mouth kiss. David tasted himself on her lips and became excited again. I'm going to do the same thing for you, Abbie."

The ground beneath the bench was soft with grass and David went to his knees. Delicately, he pulled at her panty as Abbie raised her hips to ease their removal. David looked into her eyes noting her interest and pure desire. He looked below the hem of her skirt to see closely the lovely flower before him. Her lips were puffy and red with her inner pedals just peeking out.

His face inched closer to his prize, her prize, her love nest. He sensually kissed her thighs left and right moving closer to the center. Abbie was already rocking her hips and gasping with each kiss. We David reached he core, his tongue grazed her tiny encased bud. Abbie stifled a scream. Again, he gave her bud a little lick and Abbie bucked her hips in his face and released a rivulet of her deep sweet.

David now licked the full length of her tiny opening base to clit. He tasted her musk and sighed himself. Abbie moaned in a constant unbroken happiness of lust, love, and desire. She was closer than she'd ever been to ticking off like a bomb.

She felt David's tongue probing deep into her feeling him suck her nourishment. Her bucking was rapid and wanton until she clamped her thighs tightly to his head. David knew this was the moment and opened his mouth to drink. Try as he might to hold her scream at bay, Abbie cried out a loud, "David! I'm cumming."

The orgasm was stronger than any she'd experienced in the short few weeks that she knew the joys of sex. It seemed that she orgasm did not abate as she cascaded her torrent into David's open and tongue licking mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds