• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 19

The Green Blob Ch. 19

In a neighborhood near the hotel there was a young woman named Tiffany was home alone going through some boxes. Her and her husband had just moved in and he was at work while she was trying to finish up the unpacking. It was a beautiful day so she had the windows open circulating the air through the house.

What Tiffany was unaware of was the three small green blobs that had climbed up the side of the house and forced itself through the screen in the window and was now in the house with her. She was in the living room filling up her new bookcase.

Tiffany was an attractive blonde with an athletic body. She was very in to fitness and staying in shape. She was wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt while she worked. The blobs knew she would make an excellent host and had spread out and hid throughout the room. They were working together but whichever one got her first would take her.

As they all found a spot the began to give off a scent, the same one they had used on so many woman before. Tiffany didnt notice it at first as she continued to empty the boxes filled with books on to the shelves as the scent finally came across her nose.

At first she didnt feel anything she just notice a very sweet floral smell thinking it was coming from something outside and paid it no mind. A few seconds later she started to feel a little dizzy and light headed so she went and sat down on the couch for a minute. As she sat there she laid her head back for a second trying to get her balance back when she started to feel very strange. Her nipples began to perk up and she started to feel very wet between her legs.

Tiffany started to get very horny all of a sudden which was a little odd to her because she didnt know why. She looked at her watch and realized her husband wouldn't be home for a few hours. She placed her hand between her legs and began rubbing herself. A small wet spot had formed on the front of her pants where her finger was as she bit her bottom lip and was starting to enjoy herself. The spot was getting bigger and bigger as one of the blobs hid under the couch still shooting that scent in to the air.

Tiffany rubbed harder until she slid her pants off and began massaging the front of her panties. Something about this scent was making everything feel better as she slid her hand under her panties and began to finger herself. She began to rub her breasts with her other hand trying to stimulate herself as much as possible. She didnt know what had come over her as she was never usually like this.

The blob under the couch began to slide out from under and work its way up her leg. It moved slowly trying not to be noticed. Tiffany was still fingering herself wildly and didnt notice the blob at first until she opened her eyes for a second and saw a small green slug looking blob on her leg.

Tiffany scream and kicked her legs sending it flying across the room standing up and backing away not sure what it was. As she backed away she bumped in to the bookcase and she felt something warm and wet fall on her shoulder. She looked over and saw another green slug starting to dissolve away part of her shirt. She screamed again and pulled her shirt off quickly throwing it and running down the hallway.

She ran in to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as she hadn't been wearing a bra so when she took off her shirt she was left in nothing but her panties. She suddenly realized she had left her phone in the kitchen.

After a few minutes of calming herself down she convinced herself to buck up and go back out there. She grabbed a fly swatter not really thinking about whether or not it would work but it was better than nothing. She opened the door and headed back towards the living room. She walked in and didnt see anything except her shirt on the floor with holes in it.

She walked in to the kitchen and grabbed her phone. She called her husband but it went to voicemail to her dismay. She decided to leave a message. "Jack? Its me, um... when are you coming home? Its just that something strange is happening and..." she stopped when she suddenly heard something move behind, it sound like a pan had shifted in the cabinet. She hung up the phone and grabbed her swatter before heading for the cabinet. She opened the door ready to strike and saw nothing. The pan had just slid a little creating the noise she heard.

Tiffany put her hand on her head and started to laugh at herself. As she took a step back her foot slipped and she fell to the floor. Her butt hit the floor with a thud and she noticed a small trail of green goo on the floor and her foot. As she was leaning against the cabinet she looked over and saw 3 small blobs of green slime on the floor in front of her. The way her kitchen was shaped they were blocking her only way out. The 3 blobs began to slither towards each other and connect forming a bigger blob.

Tiffany was scared out if her mind and just started swinging her fly swatter towards it which didnt seem to do anything. Suddenly 2 green tentacles shot out and grabbed her wrists holding her arms in the air. Her towel had collapsed around leaving her scared and vulnerable. A third tentacle sprouted and moved towards her face stopping only inches in front of her. She stared it down with tears in her eyes waiting unsure of what it was going to do to her. Suddenly she got a strong whiff of that scent from earlier, like it had just blown it in her face.

As the spores entered her sinuses she began to feel light headed again and soon her fear was being over written with lust. She was so dizzy and horny that everything else seemed to fade. The tentacle soon moved down between her legs dissolving away her panties. In her current state to bonding process should be simple as it forced its way inside her making her moan out in pleasure as the slime began to move through her body. The other 2 blobs separated and let her arms go before slither back out the window leaving the third to complete her transformation.

Tiffany's body squirmed and she moaned out as the slime spread throughout her changing her DNA. Once she was bonded with the creature her eyes turned green. Tiffany was now one of them, She stood up and stretched before walking over to a mirror and examining herself. She felt amazing. She suddenly heard her phone go off.

"Tiff? Is everything ok?" Jack asked in a worried tone.

"Yup, everything is under control, when are you coming home?"

"I'll be home in about an hour, are you sure everything is ok? You sounded worried in that voicemail!"

"I had an issue but it's all set now, hurry home though, I really miss you right now... if you know what I mean!" She said in a teasing voice.

----------------

About an hour later Jack pulled in the driveway and grabbed his briefcase before heading to the door. As he reached for his keys the front door opened up and Tiffany was standing there wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

"Hey honey," he said giving her a kiss. She grabbed him and kissed him back not letting go and shoving her tongue in his mouth.

"Woah, whats gotten in to you?" He said enjoying the attention.

"I told you, I missed you!" She replied pulling him in for another kiss. She wrapped one of her legs around him pulling him closer. As she pulled him they both fell on the couch together where she continued to kiss him. He put his arms under her picking her up and carrying her down to the bedroom. Her arms around his neck the whole time not letting him go.

Jack kicked the bedroom door open and laid her down on the bed. She let go of him and opened up her robe revealing her naked body to him. Jack was blown away by how hot this was. They had always had pretty good sex but something seemed different about her today, he had never been more attracted to her.

She reached for his belt pulling it off and throwing it across the room before pulling his pants off. As he stood there she pulled his pants open and her lips were suddenly around his cock sucking him off.

"Holy shit!" He said aloud as his wife unmercifully licked his cock. The feeling was incredible as he found it difficult to stand almost.

She grabbed him throwing him down on the bed before straddling his cock. As he slid inside her her pussy was extremely warm and wet making his cock glide with ease. Tiffany sat up and moved her hips making his cock feel amazing inside her as the green goo began to engulf his cock. Jack was unaware of the alien creature that had taken over his wife was getting ready to feed off him. Soon the slime began to make his cock very sensitive even vibrating it a little as he pulled himself up kissing her and sucking on her nipples. She moaned and squirmed at his touch as he was trying to pleasure her as much as he could because he felt like he could blow any second.

Soon his cock couldn't take any more and he erupted inside her while she wrapped her arms around his head pulling him in close as she seemed to be cumming at the same time. His orgasm was intense, more intense than usual as he sprayed more cum than he thought he could.

As the sensation subsided he stayed there with his face buried in his wife's breasts as they held each other for a moment. He looked up at her face and that when he noticed her eyes were now a bright green color and not the blue he remembered.

"Tiff? Are you wearing contacts?" He asked a little confused by what he was seeing. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

After a few minutes she pulled away and started moving her hips again. "We aren't done yet!" She said in a seductive voice. Jack was a little weirded out at everything but his cock still seemed to feel good as her pussy massaged it. He couldn't help but enjoyed the sensation as he slid his hands up and down her body.

Suddenly he felt something strange and when he pulled his hand up it was covered in a strange green goo. "What the fuck?" He said as he looked down and saw his cock was covered in it and it seemed to be coming out of his wife. "Tiff what the hell is that?" He said but she ignored him and continued to ride his cock.

He tried to stop her and pull himself out but he could not over power her. He started to struggle but she eventually pinned his shoulders down keeping him from moving. She had a huge smile on her face still. He was worried, he wanted to know what happened to his wife and what was going on. Suddenly her nipples began to secrete more of the green slime. It dribbled down her breasts and stomach until she leaned forward and it began to poor on to his chest as well. Jack didnt know what to think at this point but he watched as she began rubbing the green slime all over herself and then rubbing the goo all over his chest and neck as well.

Jack was still struggling but then he started to feel very strange. The slime began to make him feel light headed. He wasn't sure what was going on at first but then his cock began to feel amazing and he was starting to feel other sensation as well. He put his hand on his wife's breasts making her moan as he did but then he started to feel the same pleasure she was feeling. He could feel the orgasm building in his cock but he could feel hers as well. He could feel his hands stimulated her nipples as if they were sharing each others bodies.

It was incredible, he had never felt this kind of pleasure before as they held each other close rubbing slime all over each other, kissing each other and holding each other tightly as they were sure they would both explode if they didnt. The slime began to glow around them and they both felt this amazing orgasmic energy building up in their bodies until they both screamed out in ecstasy as they both came simultaneously. The feeling was so intense they almost didnt know how to handle it so they just clung to each other and screamed as he unloaded even more cum in to her.

Some of the neighbors stared at the house as they could see a bright green light flashing from the bedroom window. Soon it was over and they both collapsed in to the bed out cold from the intensity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds