• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 07

Friday Night Delights Ch. 07

123

The following day, Becky was walking down the street in the neighborhood, finding herself in front of her friend's house. She knocked on the door and after a moment, it opened with a frazzled figure greeting her.

"Oh Becky, it's you. Come on in. I got your text. What's up?" Marisa ushered Becky inside, as she looked out and closed the door behind them.

"Hey Marisa, not much. I just wanted to stop by since I was out on my run." Becky explained. Marisa looked her over and sharpened her eyes with a tinge of jealously. "Figured it would've been rude if I didn't say hello!" Becky smiled.

"Certainly!" Marisa feigned a smile. "You just ran? You look great! Look at those abs!" Marisa waved to Becky's bare stomach.

"Oh stop." Becky was being modest. "It's just so humid out there, this is all I could put on without sweating myself to death." She motioned to her running tights and neon yellow sports bra.

"Well come on, let's get you some water." Marisa motioned her to follow. The friends walked into the kitchen where Marisa continued to clean her fine china. "Help yourself. How's everything going? Is Rob back?"

Becky made her way to the sink and picked a cup from the dish rack. "He's supposed to get back tonight. But everything is good... we just got some moving done." She looked out the kitchen window and her eyes fell upon Marisa's neighbor next door. "Dear god... do you see this every day?" She admired Jerome doing his pull-ups shirtless.

"What?" Marisa said as she looked up from her cups.

"Him working out in his backyard."

"Oh... Jerry is working out? What's he wearing?"

"Just his shorts and shoes. Why?" Becky asked.

"Lately, on days like this when it's really hot, sometimes he just exercises in his underwear."

"Are you serious?" Becky turned to Marisa, incredulously. Marisa nodded and Becky turned back to watching him. "...Have you ever seen anything?" Becky received no response but then looked at Marisa to find her smirking. "What?"

"Well... there was this one time." She continued to clean the cups. "We were having a cook-out, just the three of us before Ashley left for school. Jerome had installed his hot tub with Stephen's help. We were getting the food ready and I was cutting some stuff for sides. That's when he came out after his workout in a towel. I don't know if he saw us, but I know Stephen was busy with the grill and thank goodness Ashley was facing me. I saw him drop his towel and step into the hot tub."

"Was he wearing anything underneath?"

"No he wasn't. It was huge. Like almost the length of my arm." Marisa showed Becky her arm. "It wasn't even hard, it just hung there and swung around before he got in. I've never seen a dick so big before."

Becky's mouth was ajar. "Wow. Why didn't you say anything when I asked you at the book club?"

"I didn't want to say anything around the girls. They looked plenty uncomfortable as it was." Marisa explained. She looked at Becky, who appeared to be lost in her own thoughts. "So you got some moving done?"

Becky snapped out of it. "Oh yeah. Actually, Jerome talked to Rob and helped us get some our stuff from the old place here. OH! And you wouldn't believe who I met! Slim Jim!" She registered the look of confusion on Marisa's face. "James? Jerome's team-mate? Rob is a huge fan." Marisa's eyes widened and she nodded. "He actually helped on the move. Super nice. Gave me a card and everything if I ever needed anything else." Marisa continued to nod and smiled, reflecting on her previous meeting with James.

"That's great! I'm sure it'll come in really handy." Marisa recalled him giving her his card.

"Oh it will... and I sort of wanted to ask you a favor." Becky masterfully segued a request.

"What's that?"

"Would you be free next Thursday? Rob called me yesterday and said he got us tickets to Amsterdam for the weekend. But I scheduled a furniture delivery and couldn't reschedule it so short notice. Could you be there during the day, just to accept it? They should take care of the rest."

"Next Thursday?" Marisa asked to clarify as she thought about her availability for the week. "I think I can do that."

"Great! I'll let the movers know that someone will be there. Thanks so much!"

"Oh it's no problem! I love to help out." A quiet lull took over the conversation now that the main business was taken care of. "So what else do you have going on today?" Becky's attention had returned to the backyard. Jerome was squatting some weights.

"Oh... umm. I have an appointment this afternoon. That's about it."

"That doesn't sound too bad. Has business been slow?" Marisa pried.

"Slow?" Becky was slower to respond. "Oh not really. I've had some longer sessions, so it makes it easier to work on one person instead of extra appointments." She attempted to gather herself and tear her eyes away from the mesmerizing view. "I should really get going and prepare for it Marisa."

"Oh okay. Well just drop off the keys for next Thursday and I'll be there."

"Thanks so much. I owe you!" Becky rushed off to the foyer and out the door. She felt flush with excitement and used the extra energy on her run home.

**

Next door, Jerome stood naked in front of his mirror in the bathroom trying to decide what to wear. He had received sports massages through the team during his playing days, but never by a professional in a clinic. He went with the gray briefs and the sport-dry athletic wear. There was something about the way the silky, synthetic material hugged his muscles that he enjoyed. Jerome was convinced it made him look a little bigger all around, especially his groin area.

As he checked his pockets for all the things he needed before leaving, he noticed the absence of his cell phone. This was quickly remedied as it began ringing when he started to look for it. He noted the caller ID as the face of a mean mug appeared above the accept and deny buttons. The cornrows that greeted him were tempting Jerome to hit deny, but he rationalized that it could be work. Jerome slid to accept.

"What's up man." Jerome said as more statement than a question as he answered.

"Hey man, you busy?" James replied quickly.

"Naw, not that busy, just on my way out the house."

"That's cool dude... Listen, you got a minute to talk business?" James asked. Jerome looked at his watched and let out a silent exhale.

"Sure... what up?" He replied.

"First, you sure you not busy?" James asked again, having heard the hesitation in Jerome's voice.

"Yeah man, I was just on my way to get my back worked on. Last move I worked on was for a masseuse and she was nice enough to offer a discount on working some knots out." Jerome explained. A silence followed at James processed.

"Oh yeah?" James replied with a piqued interest. "She fine?"

Jerome shook his head in disbelief. "Yeah." Then he nodded in agreement, "Blond, thick in the right places."

"Damn!" James gave a low whistle in approval. "Now I feel real bad asking you this. When you gotta be there?"

"Here in about an hour. What you need?" Jerome stopped short of opening his front door.

"Well, I got this deal on the table, the business I was telling you about. We been doing a lot business with them since their trucks have been out of commission lately. They ran some numbers and reported some good news back to me. At least I think it's good, but I wanted to run it by you first before talking to them." James explained.

"So what's good about that?"

"What's good is that they want to give us a contract to help move their furniture. They found they would save more money using us instead of maintaining and moving their own trucks. I'm e-mailing you the figures since you're good with the numbers."

"That is pretty good news." Jerome said, sounding relieved.

"Hell yeah it is. So I was wondering if you could go to their office and meet with their accounting people to discuss some terms." Jerome was silent for the moment. "You still there?"

"Yeah... when is that happening?" Jerome asked.

"Earliest they said would be today, since they got some orders come in that they want us to move this week." James quickly relayed, met with silence again. "I would've gone myself, but I just had something come up."

Jerome mulled it over and resolved that he really didn't want to go and miss his appointment with Becky. "Can't we reschedule it for tomorrow?" He asked and immediately heard James exhale on the other side.

"We could... but I told them my CFO likes to move quick on deals like this."

Jerome's eyes widened slightly in surprise. "CFO?" He chuckled. "What, am I getting a raise too?"

"Man... of course you're getting a raise." James laughed. "Nigga you're getting shares! You're a partner." Jerome pumped his fist in celebration but instantly regained his humility in the news.

"Sounds good." Jerome played it cool. "What time do I need to be there?"

"In about a little over an hour. It's A1 Homewares on the corner of Jade and Manlow. You'll be meeting with their CFO. I got a meeting with them later this week too. Read over that e-mail with the figures."

"Alright. I'll take care of it. Thanks man." Jerome replied.

"Naw man, I'm the one that appreciates it. You're making this business grow. Good luck." James shared his gratification and hung up.

Jerome turned around and went back up to his room. As he opened the door to his closet, he looked at his suits and then at his watch. He fished out his cell phone and navigated to his messages. Scrolling down, he found the text conversation with Becky and began typing his message: "Becky, not gonna be able to make it today, some work came up. Sorry!" He tossed his phone aside and began undressing as he looked for a tie.

**

Slender, french-tipped fingers pressed against the shower lever to off and water dripped from the golden figure. Becky reached for the towel that hung just out side the shower. She appreciated not having a shower door as it just felt more free. She could turn around, as she did, and dry herself off as she looked in the mirror. Her hair was already tied up and not wet, so her tight body accepted the large swaths of the towel. Once all dry, Becky took the baby oil from the bathroom vanity and took a generous amount in her hands. She hated it when it was too much, so after plenty of experiments with amounts, she found that a quarter sized was just right.

She began with her legs as she propped them up one at a time on the bidet. Once satisfied with the shine, she turned and looked in the mirror as her hands liberally massaged her ass until it glistened too. The oil had soaked in well and she quickly retrieved some more. Her stomach, arms, and hands were next. She admired the tone of her shoulders as she gave them a one-over. All the while, she fixated on her breasts. They were taut, round, and adorned with big pink puffy nipples. While she was nearing 30 in reality, her boobs, in Becky's opinion, were still 18. She gave them a gentle squeeze and rounded them fondly with her oiled palms until they gleamed in the sunlight from the window. In Becky's periphery, she saw the clock in the bedroom showing she had 20 minutes until Jerome would arrive. She pulled out a small vial and took a few dabs in the right places with some lavender oil.

On the door, next to the vanity, Becky reached for her silk chemise robe. She put her arms through and pulled it on as she saw the notification blinking on her phone. She cinched the robe as she walked to nightstand and unlocked her phone. She read the message from Jerome and instantly felt dismayed. Becky tossed the phone on to the bed in disappointment and saunter to the living room. She stood in front of the sliding glass door to the backyard, looking out. To her side sat the prepared massage table, that now would no longer be used for the day. Becky had cleared her schedule for Jerome, a thought that drew a sharp exhale from her. She pulled the door open and walked to the pool deck, standing near a lounge chair. Closing her eyes, she allowed the warmth of the sun to bring her to some better mood as she took it in. Her hand found the scrunchy in her hair and pulled it out, letting her blond hair drop. She reached with her other hand and undid her robe, rolling her shoulders back and letting it drop. Becky could feel her skin gleaming from the oil and had no worry of prying eyes. The privacy fence was one of the amenities that sold her on the house. She reclined on the lounge chair, completely nude of disappointment.

In the driveway, an SUV with spinning rims parked just short of the garage door. The driver idled for a moment while looking in the mirror and turning the car off. He took a deep exhale as he grabbed his cell phone and keys. The first step out felt like he was walking on a new world. He looked around at the neighbor as if he were returning to the strange place, on a mission. The exploration didn't take long as he surveyed the immediate houses nearby, not a soul to be seen on this weekday. People were out at work and attended to their errands as usual and he just happened to stumble upon a quiet suburban oasis. The house in front of him was as immaculate as he had remembered it and his sneakers nearly sullied the image. But he didn't care, he made his way to the door, glancing back behind him again once more before knocking and ringing the doorbell.

The ringing from within wasn't immediately registering to Becky until it had picked up. First she looked back to listen closer to hear if it was the doorbell. Once she verified it, Becky sprang up quickly from her lounge chair, her curves swinging and undulating naturally. She picked up her chemise robe and put it on as she pulled the glass door back to enter her home. The ringing had picked up. "Hold your horses, I'm coming!" Becky yelled out. She checked her robe again, pulling it closed tighter as she looked into the peephole. It showed the back of a tall black man with cornrows facing away from the door. Becky reached to unlock the door in some hurried excitement, he changed his mind. She pulled the door back and the figure turned at the sound.

"Hello there Mrs. Bellum." James smiled, his gold teeth gleamed. He registered the confusion on Becky's face.

"Oh... hello James. It's not Mrs. Bellum yet, still a few months to go! Please, call me Becky." She corrected him cordially. "What brings you around?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know! Congratulations! I actually a text from Jerome earlier today. I think you might've been expecting him."

"Yes, I was actually. But he texted me and let me know he couldn't make it."

"That's right. He had some work come up. He said he felt really bad about having to cancel so he told me to take his spot. I think he's just looking out for you, not to waste your time and all that."

"Oh I see. I didn't know he had to work. Hmm, I suppose we could have just rescheduled it."

"What was it that you all had planned? Did you need some boxes moved?" James feigned ignorance.

Becky looked past him and contemplated for a split second. "Why don't you come in?" She held the door open and James walked in, re-examining the house again. "Can you get you anything to drink?"

"I think I'm good right now ma'am." James looked around, noting the absence of moving materials. "Looks like y'all have unpacked pretty much."

"Yeah, it took a while but we're basically done now." Becky nodded and turned to lead her guest to the living area. James took the opportunity to take the sight in. Becky's chemise robe hugged her tightly and James scrutinized it for any garments below. When Becky looked back, she noticed James blankly stare in the distance. "I've set up shop in here for now." She waved to the massage table. "It's top of the line, adjustable in height and length."

"Oh yeah, I see you got a little caddy there for all the accessories." James pointed out. "What all is that?"

"Just a collection of different essential oils. They have different properties when it comes to relieving tension." Becky bent over slightly to pull a few vials out. James was immediately privy to the ass cheeks that peeked from the bottom of her robe. As she turned to stand upright again she caught his gaze move up her torso before making eye-contact. "Peppermint or coconut, James?" She held up the small bottles.

"Coconut do just fine." James replied, flashing his gold toothed smile. "And you can call me Jimmy." Becky smiled in return. However it quickly faded, turning to business.

"OK, so I need to get some lotion and the aromatherapy candles." She looked at the massage table, to consider if she missed anything. "Hmm... and some towels. Have you ever had a hot towel?" James shook his head. "I've got this really cool little towel warmer, we'll have you try it out." She did another once over and began walking towards her massage room where the accessories were kept. "Oh! Would you like some water? Sometimes people get lightheaded after a massage." James nodded. "Great, go ahead and get comfortable, I'll be right back."

James turned to the table and put a little weight on it. He was weary that it would support his weight, but when it didn't budge, he went ahead and hopped on it. Giving a little shake, he tested the stability. The thin bed top was just wide enough to contain James's arms. The light coming from the massage room didn't give James a rush as he hopped off and took his shirt off. His dark back captured some of the light in the white living room. Once his shorts were off, it seemed as though his body had cast a shade in the room. He toyed with the waistband of his boxers, their plaid pattern having a sharp contrast to the white table sheets. James looked back towards the room and gave two swift steps to remove the underwear. He didn't linger long as his ebony pendulum swung between his legs. James lifted the sheet of the massage table and tucked himself in, laying on his stomach. With his face through the table opening, he could faintly hear the clank of jewelry but could stare at the white stone floor.

Becky searched through the tower of bins for final item she need. She couldn't, for the life of her, remember where she had left the coconut scrub. It had this great ability to exfoliate and smooth skin effortlessly. She had always gotten great compliments on it and even sold a few of them to clients. The fear that she had run out because of selling them was setting it. As she rummaged in the final bin, she found some ankle bracelets that Rob had given her for their first anniversary of dating. They were a simple silver chain link with a silver heart on each, each inscribed with his and her names. At the time, and even to this day, she had no idea how much of a small fortune the must have cost him, with their weight and all. It was a pity they were stowed away in this bin, and with that thought, she quickly put them on. Under the ankle bracelets, there was the coconut scrub.

With her hands full, Becky quickly hurried to the living room to set the items down before they fell out. She tried to contain a smile as she noticed James's legs sticking far out off of the table. The sheet had started at covering his back and ended right above his knees, leaving his legs hanging at the joint. "Are you feeling comfortable Jimmy?"

"Yes ma'am. Your table is a little small, but it's still comfy." James called out from the opening as he lay there prone.

"Great. That's the first step into feeling relaxed!" Becky called out, speaking slightly louder so James could hear. She took a look at the sheet and surveyed where she wanted to begin. "Alright, so we'll start up here on your back." Her small white palms reached for the back of his neck and immediately felt the dryness of the dark brown skin. "I'm just going to work some cream in these shoulders, that's where a lot of tension is..." Becky trailed off as she scooped out a dollop of cream and evened it out in her hands before putting it on James.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds