• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Doesn't Know Ch. 04

Father Doesn't Know Ch. 04

As always, please note that this is gay incest between father and son. Don't proceed if you're not on board. Otherwise, enjoy!

*****

I made so much progress over the past weeks and there was every indication that dad and I were getting closer.

Sure, I'd rushed a few things. It wasn't going to be an easy process regardless of how I handled it. There's so many barriers society places on us to prevent pairings like this from happening, and we hold to those barriers firmly. It's what makes us feel safe.

Even I was shocked how comfortable I was with it all. Coming to terms with my sexuality helped a bit, I'll admit. There's a rush of sexual energy that comes with unveiling a secret desire like this. There's a rush of sexual energy that comes with unveiling a secret desire like this, a need to act on these new found interests.

And the additional layer of incest was hard to get through at first. Dad was a friend and a safe comfort zone I could always rely on. I think it's those elements of our relationship that helped me push things further, wanting to expand on the baseline of love that was already there.

I just wanted him to be mine. Can you blame me?

Morning came quickly and I made an effort to get up before him. I kept just to my boxers despite the morning chill, rushing downstairs to the kitchen. I got the coffee maker running and brewing the way he'd want and cooked up some scrambled eggs with just the right amount of salt and pepper.

An apron came out, not doing much to cover my body but it still was fun to wear. As I thought of the previous night with father, a bump in the front of the apron would form, a smirk on my face as I just let it do as it pleased. It was fun to cook like this, partly nude and free.

As things came to completion, I heard a groan down the hall. Footsteps on the stairs followed soon after. He was a man of habit and I planned this meal at the perfect time.

I think it was time to the next phase into action.

Sleepyhead walked in rubbing his eyes, hair a mess as he rubbed the back of his head. His boxers struggled to contain the big morning wood he had going on, and the bulge only continued to inspire my own. A small wet spot indicated precum had slipped out. Have some wet dreams last night?

"Hey Bran." He mumbled.

Instead of replying, I walked up to him and sank to my knees. He nearly walked into me, confused for a moment.

Then I reached up and put my hands to his underwear. In seconds, I slid out his long manhood from the boxer's slit in front, smelling of the musk from a good night's sleep. It was semi-hard in my hands, a few wrinkles in the sides from how it had been folded up for hours.

"Bran, what are you... oh fuck."

That reaction was caused by yours truly. My lips found their favorite place on his cock head and quickly enveloped a few inches of shaft. They were soaking wet, since I could already tell he was a man who liked his BJ's sloppy.

My eyes fluttered up to watch the reaction of my handsome father. He was startled at first, a little big of disgust in his expression as this was once more pushing that familiar boundary. But then his eyes closed with content. Hands fell to the back of my head and though they didn't push, there was at least some encouragement.

Daddy liked my blowjobs! There might be some harsh words after, but he was definitely enjoying it for the time being. Our relationship had a bright future if he was accepting of this, taking out the context of watching porn.

Glug, glug, glug. I swallowed him with saliva slobbering in droves from my lips, covering his length down to the boxers seam. It wasn't easy for an inexperienced boy like myself to take so much, gagging as I went over the halfway mark and he started to hit the back of my throat.

There was a strange appeal in choking on him. It hurt and felt uncomfortable, obviously, but I found myself rock solid every time he plunged a little too deep. Maybe it was how he could assert his dominance over me, forcing the smaller boy to obey his whims. It might take a bit to get him comfortable with that, but a boy can dream.

"Fuck, Bran." He groaned out loud. His hips bucked with each thrust, forcing more saliva from my lips as it slid around the shaft.

I looked up and loved his expressions. He was in pure ecstasy, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, small moans sliding out whenever I took him deep. The stubble on his face from a lack of shaving did a lot for me, giving that rugged look that I had discovered I enjoyed in men.

"I'm... I'm going to cum..." He muttered between moans. His hands let go from behind my head, as if to be giving me freedom to get out of the way before his orgasm consumed him. Clearly we needed to reinforce that it wasn't necessary; I would swallow every drop happily.

I swallowed him deep over and over, and finally was blessed with my reward. Those huge balls emptied everything they had, shooting loads of thick warm orgasm down my throat. I held him deep as long as I could, trying to swallow and keep up with it all, eyes looking up to watch a man in bliss.

I slid him out when I realized I was about to gag on the amount of cum flowing out. The last few shots hit my face, splattering my nose and cheeks, dripping down slowly as I just looked at him in disbelief.

"Fuck, Dad." I was in awe as I looked over the rugged stud. "Don't hold anything back, do you?"

"Christ..." He stumbled over to a chair at the table and slid down, cock still hanging out and leaking. "Where did that come from? Were you watching porn without me down here?"

I shrugged as I got to my feet, grabbing a napkin to wipe his cum from my face. "No. I just wanted to give you a surprise. Did you like it?"

"I mean, yeah. It was great." He scratched his head. "It's just... do you enjoy doing that? Are you... you know... gay?"

His attempt at getting me to 'come out' was pretty hilarious, given the situation. I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm not sure a guy can willingly suck a guy's cock and not be considered gay. I didn't think I needed to really have a talk with you about that, given the last few weeks."

Dad sighed. "Yeah, I... I guess that makes sense. How long have you known?"

I wanted to reply Since you fucked me on the couch, but I doubt that would go over well. "I don't know. Few months, I guess. Just clicked for me."

It was a bit much for him to take in, staring out the window as he tried to digest it. "And the whole thing where you... you know... swallow cum. Is that-"

"It's just a thing I like." I cut him off. "Are you worried about me?"

"You're sucking me off now without warning. It's not exactly normal for you."

Fair enough. "Well, things are different. And if you're comfortable with it, I am too."

More silence on his part. I used the moment to deliver fresh coffee and food to him. I didn't want to kill this momentum with him over-thinking things, and assumed food could distract him. But I think the boundary of homosexuality was still on his mind.

"I'm... not too sure how comfortable I am with it." He finally said. "I'm not really gay. I don't think so, at least. I've never had an instance where I found a guy attractive."

"Not even me?"

Oh dear. Should I have pressed that? This was pushing it.

To my surprise, he didn't have any angry reaction, but rather a tame one. "You're ok, Bran. You're my son, and I think I created a fine young man. I'm just not sure if I consider it 'attractive.'"

My hopes were crushed for a moment. After all of this, was I not making progress afterall? I had hoped more activity would make him think more of the boy sucking him off, admire the way his head and body moved to bring him to a pristine state of sexual bliss. But maybe things needed to slow down.

"That's... that's fine." I stammered out. "We can take things slow."

"Take what slow?"

Fuck. He really didn't consider this a relationship, did he?

I needed to excuse myself. Emotions weren't good to bring up at this point. "I already ate, but you can finish up. I have work till five today."

I left quickly, ignoring the baffled look on his face.

Work dragged on and on. It doesn't help when you have things on your mind and you want to do anything other than talk with customers. Maintaining a smile can become a challenge when all you want to do is bury your face in pillows and whine about your feelings.

It was childish to act this way. It was like asking a girl out after knowing her for just a few weeks. Sure, I had known Dad my whole life. But I hadn't known him in a sexual or romantic sense for very long. It's a different speed from switching from friendship to lovers.

"Can I get a small black coffee with one creamer and sugar?" A customer ordered, breaking me from my riverie.

"Sure, Dad."

The words slipped from my mouth and we shared an awkward exchange of glances.

"Uh. I mean, yes, sir."

I really needed to get my shit together.

The rest of the day was uneventful. The regulars came and went, and I put the rest of my effort into restocking supplies as people emptied out. The owner pulled me aside when I was cleaning up, wanting a quick word in private.

"Brandon, I really feel you've been putting a lot of yourself into your job here. And I'm impressed. You know the products inside and out, you're friends with all the regulars, and you can arguably run the place better than I can in most positions."

I couldn't disagree with him. This was my main focus lately, outside of my father issues.

"So I'd like to offer you a chance to interview for a manager position. I've already set up some interviews for some outside people with previous managerial experience, but I'd like to include you in that pool. I think you'd do great and it would be wonderful to have someone who already knows the place inside and out."

"Oh, wow!" I honestly hadn't expected it. But hey, I didn't hate the place, and I could always use more money. It was a pretty attractive offer. "Yeah, man. I would definitely like a chance. Might have to go buy a suit, though."

He laughed and clapped me on the shoulder. "Great to hear. I'll set something up for later this week."

I returned home with a smile on my face. Despite the rocky start to the day, this was something to bring my spirits up. I made a choice to focus on the positive for now, and channel that into fixing some things with Dad.

He was lounging about on the couch when I walked in, not having budged much from his 'just boxers' outfit. Despite my gay reveal, at least he wasn't dressing differently.

I relayed the good news to him, and I was thankful to watch the awkward barrier between us crumble into pieces. "That's great, Bran! I raised a good kid."

He ruffled my hair. I liked this new gesture. Didn't cross that 'incest' border but was enough to make me feel loved.

"I was thinking you could help me pick up a suit later. Need to look sharp for that interview."

He agreed. We both put on some casual clothes and hopped into his SUV, taking a quick drive to the mall. The sun was shining, it was warm out, and good music was playing. Just let this high ride a little longer, please?

"Hey Bran." He said, breaking up the monotony of the radio. "About earlier. You said something about 'taking things slow'. What did you mean by that?"

Not this again. The awkward barrier was back up. "I don't know. I misspoke."

"I don't think you did." He collected his thoughts and how to phrase this. "You do know we can't... be something. Right? We can't date."

Was he doing this right now? This was completely killing my vibe from earlier.

Oh well. This had to be dealt with at some point. "Why not?"

The question shocked him. "Because... I'm your father. There isn't anything like the LGBT movement to support father's getting blowjobs from their sons. People get violent about this stuff. Incestuous families are outcasts."

My sigh was heavy. "Yeah, I... I know." I shook my head. "Just ignore I ever said that. I don't want to throw off your life."

He gulped but didn't have a response. I gave him what he wanted, and he wasn't sure how much he wanted this outcome. Too bad, motherfucker. No more blowjobs from Bran for you.

We were quiet as we arrived and entered the mall. There was already a general consensus on who made decent and affordable suits, and we walked there in silence. A store clerk directed us to the formal menswear section, and our combined scowls scared him from providing any further assistance.

Nothing looked right at the moment. I didn't feel confident in anything I tried on. While I'm usually good about calming down and not getting hung up on things, this had struck something deeper. This wasn't right. Nothing was.

That's when I decided to get back to it. "You always just talk about what other people think, or what's 'allowed.' How do you think, Dad? In a world parallel to our own where everything was allowed, what would you do?"

He was startled at first. Maybe it was the fact that he'd thought he lost my friendship, or perhaps it was the question making him think in a way he hadn't considered.

"I... don't know."

"So there's a chance?" I asked. "A chance we could be closer? A chance we could-" I looked around, making sure there was no one in range, "-be together?"

He was breaking down in some way. Not crying or getting emotional on me. But I could watch that face and know that gears were turning more than they ever had before.

His eyes searched the store, as if there were answers out there that would help him. But his struggle was already a good enough answer for me.

"Yeah. There could be a chance," was his final response. He said it with a hush and a whisper, almost like a desperate plea. He was revealed and he felt vulnerable. But I had to know. It had to happen sooner or later.

"Then... let's try it," I said. "We don't have to tell anyone. But let's continue to have fun together, to care about one another, and to be better than friends. We're a good team, you have to admit that."

Throughout this emotional breakdown his expression had been pretty stoic. But this brought a smirk to his lips. "Yeah. We're not bad."

I smiled. "Good. By the way, we scared off the only store clerk and there aren't any security cameras pointing this way. Just so you know."

He looked around. "Why would I need to know that?"

When he turned back to me, I was already on my knees. We were wedged between the wall and a hefty rack of clothes and the store was barren today, so why not encourage father's revelation that he loves his son?

I unzipped his pants, swatting away the hands that tried to stop me. Reaching inside, I brought forth a cock that was very erect and throbbing in my grip, precum dribbling to my fingertips.

"Is this the proof you think I'm cute?" I asked with a devious grin from below. "You're pretty hard."

"I... it's just..." he was blushing hard. I couldn't suppress the giggle that came out. "Ok, yes. I'll admit, I like you on your knees." He whispered.

"Oh!" Now it was my turn to blush. "I love being on my knees for you, Daddy."

The nickname was a bit of a push, but I was having fun. His expression showed a bit of confusion at the new name, but my lips taking him inside turned his expression back to one of pure bliss.

Gosh, I was turning into a cockslut. The musk of it from being cooped up in boxers all day drove my senses wild. And the combined taste of the precum flooded my mouth just made me salivate all the more.

My head bobbed back and forth, not caring too much for making a few sounds. There was always a bit of thrill in doing some public sex, and I was all for upping the risk. My slurping sound echoed around us as I took him in and out, coating his cock in my warm saliva, taking as much of those eleven inches as humanly possible.

His eyes would dart around the store in alarm, convinced he heard something. But then they would return to me, watching me with fascination. The way he watched me take him inside and get to work was warming my heart. He really did enjoy watching me.

I slid him out of my mouth and I let my tongue trail down the slick underside of the shaft. He shuddered as my muscle slid over each ridge, making it's way to the base.

To vary things up, I slid his balls inside this time. There was a lot to fit; the man had a hefty sack to fit the package. In seconds I had drenched these as well, sucking gently and moving my lips around them in fluid motions.

My hand reached up and stroked the exposed cock. It had been resting on my face for a moment and I could tell he liked the look.

I let the balls slide out with a pop of my lips and looked up at him with a smirk. "Take a picture if you like it so much." Then I returned to my ball massage with a giggle.

To my surprise, he got out his phone and aimed it down at me. After making sure his cock was laying across my cheek and he had a view where he could see his sack sliding between my lips, he took a few snaps and grinned. "You look good."

"Thanks Daddy." I blushed as I worked my way back up to his cock and took him deep once more.

This time there wasn't any holding back; his hands went to the back of my head and I felt force apply to take it deeper. He knew there wasn't any chance of me swallowing the whole thing, but more was shoved down my throat regardless, my lips stretching around him each time. Gagging and choking came as he pushed my limits, gagging up spit that dripped from my chin to the carpeted floor.

"Fuck... make sure you keep it all in your mouth this time," was his only warning as he began to cum. He brought the head back into my mouth so he wasn't choking me, letting the strands of lovely thick baby batter hit the back of my throat.

I looked up at him, in love with the handsome man pouring his orgasm into me. His eyes rolled back, biting his lip softly as he groaned to himself. He shuddered a few times as it spasmed and erupted in my mouth.

Despite the cum from this morning, he still had plenty to give, filling my mouth over and over. I swallowed with haste, not exactly a newbie to this anymore. Gulping down my father's cum was becoming a nice treat.

I licked my lips as he finished, sitting back on my knees and smirking up at him. "Still got it, old man." I wiped my chin of some drool left over and slowly got to my feet.

"You really like that, don't you?" He chuckled as he shoved his limp member back inside. "Never been with a girl as eager as you are to get down on your knees."

"Maybe those ladies didn't appreciate what you have, Daddy." I gave his ass a slap and skipped out of range before he could get me back.

Our relationship had started. How deep would it get? Even I didn't know at this point. But at least we were comfortable together, and I had eleven inches of fun to start looking forward to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Doesn't Know Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds