• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Remotely Controlled

Remotely Controlled

123

Readers, this is a completely fictional account of events that began in 1978 when I was just an 18 year old kid out of high school. Many horny teens (and older men) would love to have an invention like what I created. Imagine the possibilities.

August 1978:

My best friend, Danny Bowles, had invited me to the house of his girlfriend's cousin. He'd been dating Bev, if you can call her a girlfriend, for only two weeks. He didn't even consider her a girlfriend in the sense that he saw a future with her. They were both horny 18 year old kids and when they got together it was simply an opportunity to screw like wild animals. I'll give more details about Danny later.

Her cousin, Amy, was 22 and had finally rented her own apartment. She bought a couple six packs of beer and the four of us sat down to drink and snack on some chips and dip.

Neither of the girls were really all that hot looking, although not too hard on the eyes either, but they both were friendly and had nice tits...especially Amy. Within the first 10 minutes of sitting together, Amy had suggested a game of strip poker.

I wasn't too shy about my body. I had played varsity baseball the past three years in high school and was enrolled at the local Junior College. I planned on being the starting right fielder in the spring of 1979. I was 6'1" and a solid 200 pounds at the time. I had been in the showers lots of time with my teammates and knew that although I didn't have the longest male member on my team (Jason Hicks owned that honor, there wasn't even a close second) I did know that I had no reason to be too modest. My best asset was the thickness of my member.

Danny and I were more than anxious to play. Bev seemed hesitant. Danny had seen her naked body many times already, so I guessed that she was reluctant to have me potentially see her in her naked glory. She finally relented and agreed to play.

By the time we woke up the next morning, still naked, Amy was in the bed next to me. Danny and Bev were on the living room floor just as naked as we were. I also had morning wood so I turned Amy over and got inside of that hot pussy one more time.

By the time we had left, the two of us had screwed both of the girls twice. Danny didn't mind and even Bev suggested we do it again sometime...and we did, one week later right before Danny went off to college two hours away.

June 1980.

I was both a jock and somewhat of a nerd. I had been the starting right fielder for our team both seasons that I was at JC. I had hoped that some major league scout would recommend that I get drafted but that never happened. I talked to a couple of scouts, one from the Reds and the other from the Padres, but they told me that although I was big and strong with very good power, that my swing had too many holes and that I wasn't going to be able to generate enough bat speed to hit pitching at the big league level. I also wasn't good enough to warrant a scholarship at a 4 year college. I, Adam Miller, was just another kid whose dreams of playing in the big leagues had been crushed.

I was also obsessed, for whatever reason, with remote controls. Whether they controlled a garage door, a toy vehicle, or even the new TVs that were coming out, I was obsessed with learning how they work, understanding the frequencies, and if I could make one myself. To this day I can't remember what triggered my curiosity but the idea of using some frequency to activate an object fascinated me.

I had also studied at the library about pheromones; the invisible but real signals and scents that trigger sexual attraction between the genders. I was also interested in learning about the electronic signals that are sent to the brain that triggered certain kinds of behavior; everything from emotions and even sexual desires. Each part of the brain has specific functions. If I could control that part of the brain that escalated carnal desires, I'd have whatever girls I wanted.

I had found a discarded garage remote control near the dumpster outside of the restaurant I had been working at the past 2 years. I was a fry cook on the graveyard shift. I was usually home shortly after 6 in the morning and my classes would start between 7:30 and 8:00. I'd spend what time I could in the evenings in my room trying to alter that remote that would serve my more nefarious desires.

During the off-season, I would spend my free time in my room studying. My homework came first but I felt like I was on to something with that remote. I had modified the remote to have two buttons...one to control the female brain and one to control the male brain. The remote looked like a rank amateur like myself had altered it but I believed that I could send invisible signals that would at least moderately alter a person's sexual appetite. I could build a nicer looking remote later if this succeeded. I needed a subject. About the time I was thinking of who would be a good test subject, I heard my dad come through the front door. Mom had been home for about an hour and was cooking dinner.

My parents? Why not. They had always behaved properly around me. I had never seen them do more than give each other a nice kiss. What's the worst that could happen? It doesn't work? If so, it's time to revive that old cliché, "back to the drawing board."

Dad entered the kitchen and like he usually did, he gave mom a warm kiss. It wasn't a hot kiss, just one to let her know he was glad to see her.

I pressed the female button, very quickly, and aimed it towards mom. She stepped back about a half step and then wiped her forehead as if she were sweating. Was this from my remote? I had to try it again. I pushed the female button, holding it down about a half second longer, and this time she instinctively reached for her crotch.

Holy shit! This was working. Mom was embarrassed thinking that I might have seen her rub her crotch but I looked away in time to give her the impression that I didn't see a thing.

I pushed the male button. I really wanted to test it so I held it down for nearly two seconds. Dad reached around her and grabbed at her breasts. Knowing that I was in the living room, mom shut off the stove and my parents went to their bedroom to do what I had hoped my invention would accomplish. Simple signals to their brains had caused them to act like a couple of horny teenagers, not the respectable mid-40s couple that they normally were.

I was ecstatic. I now knew my next test subject. Danny's mom.

Danny Bowles, from those that didn't know him as well as I did, was the model kid. His parents were strict Pentecostals and raised him in that church. Danny's girlfriend, Bev, was also a member of that church with her parents. These church kids gave off the impression that they were sweet and as pure as the wind-driven snow, but as I mentioned earlier, both Bev and Danny were far from that. I had even had Bev in bed a few times after Danny left for college. I had also had Amy as well. In fact, one time it was a threesome.

Danny's mom was an attractive lady, if you can imagine her with her hair down and dressed in less modest clothing. Even with her attempts to minimize her natural sexiness, I always envisioned a very hot body underneath those layers of clothes.

The problem is that she was also a very mean woman. Danny had shared stories about her temper and how she treated her husband. Emily and Gary Bowles had been married for 22 years and for as long as Danny could remember, he never saw his parents show even the slightest amount of affection for each other.

Often, Emily would berate her husband in front of Danny. Both Danny and his dad were afraid of her. They knew it was better to stay quiet rather than say something that might make her blow her top.

That was in private, though. At church, they were the happy couple. They'd pray and sing hymns. Gary taught the adult Sunday School class and Emily taught 3rd graders in Sunday School. She was also a skilled vocalist that sang solos often.

This is what angered me. She knew that Danny and I were best friends yet she treated me like shit most of the time also. Gary was okay. He was always friendly but I always sensed that he was afraid to be too friendly. You know, didn't want to take a chance of pissing off his wife.

It was summer break and with only work to deal with, I had more time on my hands. I walked across the street to see Mr. and Mrs. Bowles. I wanted to know if they'd heard from Danny and when he might come home for a visit.

As usual, Mrs. Bowles begrudgingly let me in. "Gary, Adam is here. He has a question for you." Mr. Bowles came down the hall to greet me. Again, he was friendly, but reserved.

It was a question that she could have answered just as easily. I had brought that remote with me. The first time she pissed me off I was going to use it. She made the decision easy for me. Actually, I was probably going to use it anyhow, but I was even more motivated to use it now.

I aimed that remote right towards her and held the button for a full second. She made a strange face, like one of being surprised, then went back to her usual deportment while listening to her husband and me.

It wasn't what I expected but I figured she may be a tougher specimen than my loving mother was. She was very defensive against showing any kind of sexual vulnerability. It was time to lay on the remote very heavily. It would be necessary to give a bump or two to Mr. Bowles to put him in the mood. It probably wouldn't take much because I doubted that he got much action at all from her since he was caught in an affair with his receptionist three years ago. Her frigid nature was probably why he did it.

I held down the female button for a full two seconds. She grabbed her breasts and gasped.

"Are you okay, Emily?" Gary asked with a look of genuine concern on his face.

"Okay, I think," replied Emily. "Just a strange sensation inside of me. I'll be fine."

It was working. Her tone of voice was clearly different. She actually had a soft tone to her voice. She appeared to appreciate her husband's concern. That might not sound like much to most people, but for Emily is was a striking difference from what was normal in her home.

I pushed the male button for about a second. I didn't think it would take much to get Gary in the mood but I wanted to make sure that when Emily finally went over the edge that he'd be rock hard and ready to fuck her brains out.

Watching Emily with her long blonde hair in a bun, her long-sleeved blouse buttoned up to her neck, and her long skirt that went a couple of inches below her knees, it reminded me of how much trouble she went through to cover up any region of her body to anyone else's eyes.

After another two second hold of the female button, she seemed to be oblivious to anyone else being in the room. She lifted up her skirt and shamelessly began rubbing her pussy.

"What the heck?" Gary asked, afraid to raise his voice, knowing her temper.

I tapped the female button on the remote again. I wanted to see how far she'd go before leaving the room. I was in for an even more pleasant surprise.

"Gary, pull down those pants right now and have your way with me!"

"Uh, you do know that Adam is right there watching?"

Another tap of the button for her. She was going to have him do her right there in front of me. There was no way in hell that I was going to let up now.

I tapped the male button a couple of times to get Gary so worked up that he no longer cared who was watching.

He pulled off her shoes, pulled down her skirt and underwear. In plain view was a heavy blonde bush that had probably never seen the sharp end of a razor. It reached nearly up to her naval and I could see lots of the side pubes even before he pulled her panties down.

Gary promptly mounted her right on the couch and it was less than a minute later that he had shot his entire load inside of her. When they came down from their post-coital high, they remembered that I was still there. I had been rubbing the hard-on from the outside of my short pants.

"Oh dear God, no!" exclaimed Emily as she realized what she had done. She ran into the bathroom while using her wadded clothes to hide her pussy from my view. Still, as she ran down the hall, I got a great view of her sexy, naked ass.

Gary immediately pulled back on his shorts and pants. He sat on the couch, obviously ashamed and not knowing really what to say.

"What happened just now stays right here, do you understand that, Adam?"

"Really, Mr. Bowles? I'm just supposed to pretend that I didn't see you just fuck your wife?"

"Please don't use that f word in our home, Adam."

I laughed at the hypocrisy.

"So, it's okay for your wife to bare her pussy and let you do her in front of me, but if I use the word "fuck" that's somehow wrong?"

"Yes, it's wrong, Adam. What we just did in front of you was wrong. I mean, we should have taken it to the bedroom with our doors shut."

Fair enough. Still, I wasn't through. I honestly liked Mr. Bowles, although I thought he was kind of a wimp letting his wife treat him the way she did.

"Just between us guys, Mr. Bowles...when was the last time you two made love?"

"That's awfully personal don't you think, Adam?"

"Yes, it's personal...but you just let me watch you actually do it. I think we can get past the concerns about it being too personal. Seriously, Mr. Bowles, how long has it been. I ask this as a friend and someone that's always liked you. I bet it's been a long time, hasn't it? You sure didn't last long earlier."

He looked away and said quietly, "probably over a year now."

"She's never been one to put out to begin with, but after that affair with my receptionist, she's almost never willing to do it. She keeps rubbing that affair in my face when I suggest that I'd like to make love again."

That made sense. That sounded just like the kind of vindictive person Mrs. Bowles was. I was going to help change that.

"Mr. Bowles, right now would be a great time to correct the way she's treated you. However, you're going to have to agree to let me at least see her naked."

"What? Why should I allow that?"

"You're kidding, right Mr. Bowles? I've already seen her pussy. What's the harm in seeing the rest?"

"First of all, Adam, you're not going to get her to do it whether I give permission or not."

"I tell you what Mr. Bowles. If you let me work on her, you'll have a much different wife in the future. She's physically a beautiful lady that's been allowed to be so damn mean and nasty for too long. All I'm asking is to let me talk to her. I bet I can get her to have sex with me."

"No she won't, Adam. You're just dreaming, kid."

"Fine, you think I'm dreaming. Since you're so convinced of that, why not let me at least try. If I succeed, you stay quiet. If I fail, then all is forgotten. I'll never mention what happened earlier to anyone, ever."

"Fair enough, Adam. I'll hold you to your word."

"Yes, Mr. Bowles, and I'll hold you to your word as well. If you're right, I'm quiet. If I'm right, you're quiet and I can have my way with her."

We had heard the shower running earlier, then shut off. Emily was probably in her room getting dressed.

"Mrs. Bowles?" I called out, loud enough for her to hear me. "Can you come out so we can talk?"

"No. Go away Adam. Nothing to talk about."

"That's fine. I'm sure a few people in your church will be amused about what I saw today. Especially Pastor and Mrs. Stevens."

"You wouldn't?" she yelled back at me. That was the loud, mean voice I was used to hearing.

"Of course I would. That was fun to watch. Gotta tell someone."

Her husband stayed seated on the couch, not saying a word. I'm sure he had figured out that I may use blackmail to get my way.

"Mr. Bowles, this is the chance for you to even the score. If she does it with me, she'll never be able to bring up that receptionist again. Also, part of the deal will be to treat you better. Also to treat Danny better as well. He's told me some crazy stories about her temper. I think it's time to tame it."

Suddenly, he seemed to really be on board.

"Adam, if you could do that, I'll gladly share her with you. I still have my doubts though."

"Have it your way, Mrs. Bowles," I yelled as I walked a few steps closer to the hall. "I'm really anxious to share my experience today. Wait until I talk to Danny."

Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open and Mrs. Bowles came stomping down the hall with a white robe tied tightly around her body. Was she naked under that robe? I wanted to know.

"Adam, you don't understand. Gary and I are respected members and leaders in our church. Why would you want to hurt us?"

"Hey, I don't want to hurt anyone," I stated as a fact. "Especially Mr. Bowles. He's always treated me with kindness and respect. You, however have always been cold to me. I don't know what in the hell I ever did to you. I've always been a good friend to Danny. I've been a friend he can trust."

"I think you've read me wrong, Adam."

"Really? I've known you since I was 5 years old when we moved across the street and Danny and I started kindergarten together. If you were going to be nice to me, you've had 15 years."

She stood still with her head down and her arms wrapped tightly across her chest. I had my remote ready.

"Seriously Adam, I never knew that you saw me that way. You've always been a good kid and a good friend to my son. I've always liked you...I guess I didn't do much to show it. Her voice was trailing off, as if to not cry.

"I tell you what, Mrs. Bowles. There is a way to put this all behind us, but it's going to cost you."

I quickly pressed the female button on my remote. I wanted to loosen her inhibitions again. I was going to use it as much as I needed to. No mercy.

"What do you have in mind, Adam?" I noticed a much softer inflection in the tone of her voice. A tone that sounded like she was willing to listen now. Again, a slight tap on the remote.

"Well, first of all, drop that robe and get completely undressed in front of me."

She gave me a blank stare. It wasn't an angry look, though. She was thinking about it.

"I'm not sure, Adam. Also I'm not sure Gary would appreciate me doing that."

I looked at Gary.

"It's up to you Emily. I'll support whatever you do, said her husband."

Another tap on the remote. This time I held it down just slightly longer. Long enough for her to reach for her crotch again.

"Hey, I've already seen your pussy. What's the harm in seeing your tits?"

"Don't use those words, please Adam."

"Tits. Pussy. Ass. Tits. Pussy. Ass. After what I saw earlier, the names I use for your lady parts should be the least of your concerns."

She stopped rubbing her crotch so I decided to give the remote a full two second hold. That did it. She opened the bottom part of her robe so she could access her pussy. She pulled down her panties and began to rub her pussy vigorously.

I was going to make sure she didn't get time to back out. As she had her head lifted up and her eyes closed while giving herself pleasure, I gave the remote another 2 seconds and pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing my hard cock.

I moved over to her and untied the sash to her robe. She let the robe fall to the ground, exposing her large tits to me for the first time.

What awesome tits those were! Even Gary was peeking in, trying to get a good look. It had probably been at least a year since he had seen them.

I walked her to her bedroom while giving the remote another tap. I expected Gary to follow us, but he stayed behind.

I took my hard cock and rubbed it against her furry mound. I then finished undressing as we stood facing each other, naked as the day we were born.

"No more teasing, Adam. Put it inside of me. I don't know why, but I've never as excited as I am today. Still, put that thick thing inside of me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Remotely Controlled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds