• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Agent Sheva - The 7 Month Promotion Ch. 02

Agent Sheva - The 7 Month Promotion Ch. 02

Dr. Li's Office, 1:45 PM

"I can't believe I am doing this."

Those were the words that Sheva (S H EH - v a h) Khan repeated to herself as she waiting inside of a doctor's office. For the past couple of weeks Sheva has reached some of the highest and lowest points in her life. Her highest being that she just made the biggest bust in her career as well as gaining the promotion she always wanted, and her lowest being that the only way she can gain the full promotion is by surviving out in some god forsaken place with no clothes and harmed with her wits for 7 months.

Even her best friend in the world Virginia thought that she was crazy to take the promotion but she quickly understood but was still concerned. But when she told her parents, oh boy were they surprised. Her mother quickly started to pray to Allah about hoping that this was some humorous test and her father let out almost every curse word that he known from American to African culture. It took her almost about two hours to calm them down as to why she wanted to do this.

And now after accepting her soon to be former boss and her soon to be boss set her up for an appointment to one of the approved FBI doctor's in Florida (which made her wonder why was there a list of FBI approved doctors)

"Ms. Khan." One of the nurses said as her voice brought Sheva back to reality. "The doctor is ready to see you."

"Oh, ok." Sheva said as she grabbed her purse and started to head to one of the numbered rooms.

When she entered into the room she was met by a Chinese woman with dark black hair with green eyes like hers and was dressed in a white doctor's coat with a matching blouse and a black pencil skirt with same colored stiletto heels.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Li." The doctor said as she extended out her hand so Sheva could shake it. "I will be the one to perform the examination on you today."

"Oh well hello and thank you." Sheva said as she shook her hand before letting go.

"So to start off can you take of your clothes and shoes." Dr. Li said before pointing at a small yellow bin. "And place them in there."

Complying to the instructions Sheva began to take of her clothes. She first started to take off her converses and her pinks socks, then she pulled of her long sleeved white shirt where she then unclasped her same colored sports bra, and finally she slid off her black yoga pants and her white panties. With her clothes off she quickly folded them up and then placed them inside the bin. After that was finished Dr. Li told Sheva to spread her legs and lift up her arms.

"Alright let's see here." Dr. Li said as she started to wrap the tape around Sheva to make measurements. "42-30-46, I must say that I am quite jealous. Not only do you have the brains but the body to rock it."

Sheva thanked the doctor for the compliment because if there is three things she prides herself was her mind, her race, and her body. With the combination of her high intellect, caramel skin tone with flowing black hair, and her voluptuous body with her muscle tone. She always thought of herself like a real life Wonder Woman.

"Do you mind me asking what is your cup size?" Dr. Li said as she was scribbling down Sheva's measurements on a clipboard.

"No I don't mind; they are a 34DD" She said as she cupped them.

"Wow, talk about a bombshell." Dr. Li muttered to herself as she wrote down the cup size before patting down on the doctor pad. "Can you please get on top of this and get down on all fours,"

Following Dr. Li's commands Sheva got on top of the bed and down on all fours where the doctor furthered went on with her examination. Using the tongue depressor (the popsicle sticks at the hospital) Dr. Li checked Sheva's tonsils for any imperfections, after that she then took her temperature from the mouth.

"Alright everything seems fine in the front." Dr. Li said as she placed her clip board on the counter in the room so she could grab some lubricant and latex gloves. "But now it's time for the back side."

Placing on the latex gloves Dr. Li started to apply lube on the tip of her index where she then smeared upon Sheva's anus. Shocked by the coldness Sheva curled her toes and stiffened up a bit. Pushing the tiny thermometer into Sheva's anus, Dr. Li was able to take the temperature.

"Alright." Dr. Li said as she pulled out the thermometer. "Now I noticed that you have not taken your routine shots?"

"Yeah work has been kind of busy."

"Well I am going to need you to lie down for me." Dr. Li said producing the shots and some rubbing alcohol.

Following the doctor's orders Sheva lied face down on the bed so that Dr. Li could apply rubbing alcohol on her left butt cheek. Spanking Sheva's butt cheek to loosen the muscles Dr. Li applied the three shots upon Sheva in order to make sure her body is sufficient enough to take on whatever bacteria she may face.

"Ouch." Sheva said as she got off the bed and rubbed her sore butt cheek.

"Sorry about that." Dr. Li apologetically said. "But the good news is that we are almost done, all that is left is to test out your vitals for certain physical activity."

Pulling out a small box Dr. Li opened it up to reveal three circular black stickers.

"What are those?" Sheva asked in curiosity.

"These will let me see your vitals." Dr. Li said as she pulled them out and started to peel of the back of the three stickers. "Now hold still, I am going to apply theses on to your body."

"Ok." Sheva said as she remained perfectly still.

Dr. Li started applying the stickers first to Sheva's nipples which stuck automatically and fitted well with her breasts, and then crouched down to apply it on to Sheva's v-shaped black bush.

"There." Dr. Li said as she stood up. "How do they feel?"

"Odd." Sheva said as she was a bit uncomfortable about the stickers. "But nothing that I can handle."

"Good." Dr. Li said as she opened the door. "Follow me."

"O-out there?" Sheva said a bit started about how the Doctor wanted her to followe her out of the examination room.

"Don't worry, the only people here are you, me, and the nurse you saw earlier. I promise."

Having faith in the doctor's words Sheva stepped out the room and followed her. As Sheva stepped out she felt a number of things, both emotional and physically. Emotionally she felt terrified out of her mind that she was walking out without her clothes on, even at her apartment Sheva would never dare to walk around without at least her underwear on. But although she was terrified a small part of her sensed a bit of freedom like never before. And as for physical she felt the cold floor on the soles of her feet which traveled up to her body and made her nipples perky which can be seen through the stickers.

"And here we are." Dr. Li said as she opened the door up to reveal a fitness room with a treadmill and a bench press with a yoga mat in the corner. "Now the first thing I am going to have you do is get up on that treadmill."

"Alright." Sheva said as she got on the treadmill.

"Great." Dr. Li said as she held the tablet that was synced with the electronic vital stickers. "Now I am going to start you off with a steady walk. So place the speed on 2."

Following the doctor's orders Sheva placed the speed by the selected number and began a steady walk which upon Dr. Li's tablet was pretty normal for a woman of her stature.

"Okay, good." Dr. Li said. "Now I am going to test how your vitals are with you running. Increase the speed to 6."

"Got it." Sheva said as she placed her index finger on the up arrow to increase the speed.

With the speed increased Sheva started to run which resulted in her tits to bounce. Seeing this happen Sheva began to slightly blush but continued running. Her vitals spiked a little bit but were still stable.

"Alright now increase it to max speed for me." Dr. Li said.

Placing the speed on max Sheva began to run at full speed causing her tits to bounce all over the place as well as her ass. Soon sweat started to produce from her body and vitals elevated but were still in a constant stability.

"Ok that is enough." Dr. Li said as she submitted the treadmills records to her computer. "You can get off the treadmill and move towards the weights machine."

"Alright." Sheva said as she turned off the treadmill and got off.

After fanning off herself for a couple of minutes to cool off Sheva laid herself on the bench.

"Comfortable?"

"Yup." Sheva nodded.

"Good." Dr. Li said as she lifted a couple of weights and placed them on the metal bar. "In your file it states that you can lift up to 179 pounds. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Well I am going to measure your vitals on that." Dr. Li said. "When I say stop you drop the metal bar, okay?"

"Got it." Sheva said as she got a good grasped.

Lifting up the bar Sheva began to do the reps in a standard manner. With every rep accomplished the sweat on her body began to produce more and flowed through certain places in her body such as her vagina and anus.

"Stop." Dr. Li said. "Not bad, your vitals spiked a bit but fine all the same."

"Great." Sheva said as she got off the bench. "What else is there to do?"

"Well that's it actually." Dr. Li said. "You can now go grab your clothes and leave. Dr. Winston should contact you in a couple of days for your departure."

"Wait you knew?" Sheva said in embarrassment.

"Of course, I mean after all. I did the same thing too when I was offered this job." Dr. Li said. "Good luck."

With the examination coming to a close Sheva peeled off the stickers and gave them to the doctor where she then moved back to the room where her clothes were. After getting dressed she exited the office and went home. Three days later Dr. Winston called her up saying that all preparations are in motion and that the expectation date for her departure will be June 1st. After the call ended Sheva lied on her bed and once again processed that this is a reality. That in 3 months she will be sent to an unknown location, without clothes, and be stuck there for 7 months.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Agent Sheva - The 7 Month Promotion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds