• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thirsty For Djibouti Ladies

Thirsty For Djibouti Ladies

"So, I heard you Haitian guys in Ottawa are really thirsty for us Djibouti and Somali ladies, I bet you were expecting us to be all submissive and shit since we're Muslim and all, well, I'm bossy so deal with it," Mistress Habiba Alwan said with a triumphant smirk. The object of her tirade simply nodded at her and said nothing, and Mistress Habiba nodded in approval. A good man knows when to shut up...

The Djibouti Muslim dominatrix licked her lips as she looked at Roland Magloire, the six-foot-two, burly and handsome young Haitian man who gently pressed his lips against her lovely feet, a gesture of supplication if there ever was one. A lot of Black men in the world of BDSM had problems submitting to a strong Black woman, but Roland seemed to take to it nicely...

In her day to day life, Habiba Alwan encountered all manners of men and they were boring for the most part. After earning her MBA at Carleton University's Sprott School of Business, Habiba Alwan began working for the Toronto Dominion Bank in downtown Ottawa. A decent job with good pay, to be sure, but Habiba wanted more out of life, hence the reason why she dabbled into BDSM...

Stark naked, his dark-hued, muscular form glistening in the well-lit basement, Roland Magloire was truly a vision of masculine beauty. From the first time Habiba Alwan laid eyes on Roland at a munch for Black BDSM aficionados in the By Ward Market area of Ottawa, she knew the Algonquin College student would be easy pickings. The handsome, well-dressed Haitian brother walked about with a unique swagger, but Habiba could see right through him.

As a Black Muslim female who openly dabbles in the world of BDSM, Habiba Alwan had come across a lot of outwardly strong men who were nevertheless submissive, yet quite often didn't even know this about themselves. That's what drew her to Roland, and the fact that as a strong Black man, he represented the ultimate challenge for a dominant Black woman. Would he submit to her will and womanly power?

"My mistake, Mistress Habiba," Roland Magloire replied meekly, and he looked at the tall, curvaceous Djiboutian dominatrix who sat on a throne-like chair in the basement of her townhouse in Barrhaven, Ontario. Clad in a bright blue Hijab and matching Jilbab dress, Mistress Habiba Alwan looked gorgeous and serene, and Roland couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Now, I know that I didn't tell you to stop kissing my feet, sub," Mistress Habiba replied haughtily and Roland nodded, and then began sucking on her lovely toes. Grinning, Habiba felt a tingle in her pussy as Roland continued to polish her toes with his tongue, taking great care to lick and suck each and every single one. Such a promising sub, to be sure...

"Anything else I can do for you while I'm down here, Mistress?" Roland asked coyly, and Mistress Habiba Alwan smiled naughtily, and then pulled back her Jilbab dress, revealing the fishnet stockings and bright blue thong which she wore underneath. Parting her thick, sexy brown legs, Mistress Habiba pulled down her thong, revealing her hairy cunt.

"Sub, you know what to do," Mistress Habiba said, and Roland grinned, and then buried his face between her legs. First, Roland inhaled the scent of Mistress Habiba's pussy, and smiled. Every woman smells differently down below. Roland had never been with a Djibouti woman, though he'd been with quite a few ladies from his homeland of Haiti, as well as a few local White women here in Ottawa. He felt Mistress Habiba shudder as he began eating her pussy. Nice. At least he was making progress with her.

"Hmm, you are good at this," Mistress Habiba cooed softly, and she smiled and ran her hands through Roland's thick afro as the Haitian brother licked her pussy with gusto, like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after wandering the desert for days. Leaning back on her chair, Mistress Habiba spread her thick thighs wide, and pinched her nipples as Roland pleasured her, flicking his tongue on her clitoris while sliding two fingers into her cunt.

"Love the taste of that Djibouti pussy, ma'am," Roland paused to say, looking up at Mistress Habiba with a grin, and the bossy lady shot him an annoyed look. Roland got the hint and resumed his task, pleasuring Mistress Habiba's pussy with his tongue. The fragrance of her pussy and the taste of it were both absolutely exquisite, and Roland couldn't get enough of either...

"My fine Haitian brother, if you eat ass as well as you eat pussy, you just might get into my Djibouti booty tonight," Mistress Habiba said, and then she got up from her chair, and told a stunned Roland to lie flat on the carpeted floor of the basement. The burly Haitian stud did as he was told, and Mistress Habiba glanced at his long, hard dick, and licked her lips in appreciation.

"Sit on my face please, my Djibouti goddess," Roland murmured, and Mistress Habiba grinned and did just that, smothering his handsome face with her thick round ass. As Habiba spread her ass cheeks, exposing a fairly obvious target, Roland began worming his tongue into her asshole. Roland inhaled the scent of Habiba's ass funk, and thanked his lucky stars that the gorgeous, bossy Somali gal with the thick ass thoroughly washed her ass prior to their session. Eagerly Roland began eating Mistress Habiba's ass...

"Get that tongue in there, my sweet sub," Mistress Habiba said, grinding her ass on Roland's face. The Haitian stud's tongue dug into her asshole, and he licked her ass as though it were the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. Roland got bolder and smacked Mistress Habiba's ass cheeks as he ate her out, and she grinned, loving every minute of it. The brother definitely had spirit, and Mistress Habiba loves that in a man...

After Roland polished Mistress Habiba's butt hole, the Djiboutian dominatrix smiled at him, a look of utmost gratitude on her lovely face. Moments later, Mistress Habiba reached for Roland's dick, which was long, thick...and uncircumcised. Mistress Habiba smiled, for, as a Muslim woman, uncircumcised dicks were a novelty to her. No, she wasn't disgusted by them. In fact, Mistress Habiba found uncut dicks more fun to play with...

"I can't wait to taste you," Mistress Habiba said as she grabbed Roland's dick and gently massaged his balls. Roland said nothing, but sighed happily as Mistress Habiba wrapped her full, lovely lips around his dick head and sucked on it gently. The brother smiled as Mistress Habiba gave his dick a long lick, and caressed his balls while doing so. In no time at all, Mistress Habiba had Roland harder than a rock...

"Oh yeah, I like this stuff," Roland said, moaning deeply as Mistress Habiba fingered his butt hole while sucking him off. Upon noticing how hard Roland got from her stimulating his ass with her fingers, Mistress Habiba reached for a sleek blue dildo which she kept on hand for just such an occasion. Slowly, Mistress Habiba pushed the dildo into Roland's ass, and the Haitian stud nodded happily. Roland was in heaven...

"Ma'am, I mean, my esteemed Mistress, can I please get some of this Djibouti booty?" Roland asked, a little while later, after Mistress Habiba finished polishing his dark rod and buggering his ass. The foxy Djibouti dominatrix said nothing and instead grinned and got on all fours, face down and ass up. Taking that as his cue, Roland reached for his pants, and the "emergency" condom he always kept in his wallet, then rolled it on his dick.

"Smack that ass," Mistress Habiba said, and Roland grinned, happy to oblige her. Smacking Mistress Habiba's thick booty caused it to jiggle nicely, and he rubbed his dick against her behind. Roland pushed his dick into Mistress Habiba's pussy, and gripped her wide hips tightly. Just like that, he began fucking her. Mistress Habiba moaned in pleasure, and cried out as Roland's long, hard dick filled her pussy. The Haitian stud pounded away at her, slamming his dick into her cunt like there was no tomorrow...

"Hmm, we should definitely do this more often," Roland said, much later, as he lay next to Mistress Habiba, a happy smile on his face. Mistress Habiba smiled and nodded, then rested her head against Roland's chest. This young Haitian man was something else, so kinky and open-minded, in a way that most Black men weren't. A brother who looks good, respects a strong Black woman and cuts loose in the bedroom is a rare treasure. Mistress Habiba definitely has long-term and kinky plans involving the handsome and promising Roland.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Thirsty For Djibouti Ladies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds