• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Alpha Ch. 03

Alpha Ch. 03

123

*A huge thank you to Navycolt for editing this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!*

*****

A loud bang came at the door of her cell. She took a deep breath, knowing what was coming next. They had bathed her, no more than an hour ago, taking their time as they washed her hair and skin. It was always two that did it, the same two, a man and a woman. They washed her skin, shaved her, washed her hair and then left her to dress. The first couple of times she had resisted, throwing the clothes at the wall and screaming. It hadn't mattered to them; they had just taken her naked.

The audience had always like it when she was naked.

She learnt to do as she was told after that. She stood facing the door, her long hair plaited down her back. She wore tight black trousers, heavy black boots and a white vest. There was a red line slashed down the front, vivid against the white. She now knew that it was blood. It was used to draw the others to her. It marked her out as human.

The first couple of times they had gone easy on her. Her opponents were weak or dying, she was a bit of eye candy for the audience. It didn't take them long to realise there was something different about her, she was too good. She never lost a fight. That's when the tests had started.

They entered the opened door. They were twins, both with dark hair and eyes. He was called Tate; she was Tamra. They came forward and Ealasaid held her hands out in front of her. She knew better than to resist. They fastened a pair of metal cuffs around her wrists and led her from the cell.

They walked in silence down the stone corridors. Ealasaid knew this route perfectly by now. She could walk it with her eyes closed. The floor slowly began to slope downwards and she could hear the roar of the crowd. There was always a huge turn out when she fought.

When they reached the heavy metal gates they paused, and she turned her head to the floor. She didn't want to look out at the sand arena before her. The metallic smell of blood reached her nose. She felt a shiver go down her spine. She still got nervous before the Pits, but now excitement burned under the cold fear.

Another shout came from the crowd. Under it she heard the strangled cry of another fallen victim. A deep voice resonated across the sand and reached her.

"He fought well didn't he?" The answer was the roar of the crowd. "He will live to fight another day—for now."

The gates opened and a man was led through. He was dressed all in black, his skin stained red with blood. He leered at Ealasaid as he passed, but she kept her eyes fixed on the floor. Even so, she could feel his gaze on her as he was led away by two more Guards.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, our final offering for you."

Ealasaid felt a sickening jolt go through her stomach. She should be used to the feeling by now, but it still made nausea rise in her throat. In that instant she was thrown back to when she was a child. Alone and scared, waiting to be called.

Tate leant down and spoke softly in her ear. "We've got some important guests tonight human. They'll want a good show."

Ealasaid didn't answer. She stayed looking at the ground and clenched her hands into fists, trying to stop the tremors that ran through her. She heard a dragging sound and turned her head slightly so she wouldn't have to look at the lifeless bodies being taken out past her.

The same deep voice spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen I wish to present to you our Champion, Ealasaid."

The twins pushed her forward as she walked into the Pits. The Arena was sand, the floor enclosed by a high stone wall. Behind the barrier, stone seats rose to the ceiling. Guards stood around the stone wall, each holding a heavy gun. Their eyes followed her as she made her way to the middle. As usual, the seats were packed. She glanced up at the faces, twisted in impatience for blood. At the very top, opposite the gate, was an area devoid of seats. There was a large window set into the wall through which she could just make out figures.

Those must be the special guests.

A tall dark-skinned man stood in the middle of the sand. As Ealasaid approached, he turned to face her and gave her a cold smile. He towered over her, his body hard with muscle. His bright blue eyes flashed as she stood beside him. His name was Iman and he had been with the Order longer than anybody apart from the Agents. She had heard stories about him, but no one knew which one was true.

"Ready?"

She did not reply, staring intently at the stone wall separating the audience from the bloodshed below. Iman laughed softly.

"You'll warm up to me soon, human." He turned back to address the crowd. "As you can see our Champion is human." A jeer came from the crowd. "Don't count her out just yet; she may surprise you."

Iman beckoned one of the Guards forward, a tall blond man. When he reached them, he held out a small leather bag. Tamra unlocked the cuffs around Ealasaid's wrists before she and Tate walked back through the gate.

"Ealasaid, choose your weapon."

The Guard held out the bag. She reached in, praying no one could see her hands trembling. Her fingers brushed against the smooth white stones inside before closing around one and pulling it out. She looked at the symbol carved into the surface and smirked. Handing it to Iman, she waited as he held it up.

"Machetes."

A shout rose from the crowd. Her smile widened as a second Guard brought the weapons forward. The excitement was building in her chest, overwhelming the fear. She took hold of the handles, testing their weight, then flicked her wrists to bring the blades back to rest against the insides of her arms.

Iman waved his hand to a second gate on the other side of the Arena.

"Now meet her opponents."

The gate opened and five men stepped onto the sand. They flanked her in a circle, but she didn't look at them, her eyes fixed on the stone wall in front of her.

"Each of these men is wearing enough silver to slow him to her speed. All fangs and claws remain intact."

Ealasaid's eyes flicked to Iman in surprise. Her opponents always had their fangs removed before fighting. Fear grew, battling against the excitement. She swallowed, keeping her face passive.

"You look scared." Iman spoke softly to her, his voice smug. He liked seeing her scared.

"Just worried it will be over too quick." She finally looked at him. Her silver eyes burned. "I was told to put on a show tonight, I'd hate to disappoint."

Iman grinned. "We'll put that fire out soon human."

He stepped away from her. "You know the rules gentlemen." He addressed her opponents. "Attack when the gong sounds. Anyone attacking before will be dealt with."

He moved away and slowly her eyes closed. The sound of the gong reverberated through the Pits and the audience feel silent. She didn't move. As she waited, she heard the laughter of the five men.

"Human bitch thinks she's invincible."

"Well she was fucking LaBelle, she must be used to playing rough. That guy is fucking feral."

"Hey baby I could show you a better time. You'll forget all about that mutt."

Still she didn't move. Her hands tightened on the handles of the machetes. She listened as their feet came closer. Finally, one broke ranks and darted forward. She heard his feet moving across the sand, and without opening her eyes, she brought her arm up, slashing the blade across his throat. She heard him fall to the ground and the choking gasps that rattled from his chest.

A deadly hush fell over the room. She opened her eyes with a soft smile. Bringing the blade to her lips, she licked the blood away.

"You think Drago is feral?" She caught the eyes of the closest man, who faltered as she stared at him. "He's got nothing on me."

Her mind, as always, went blank. She didn't think about what she was doing, letting her body go to autopilot as she slashed at the remaining four men. She barely felt the scratches, the kicks, the punches that bruised her pale skin. All she felt was the warm blood that drenched her as she slowly cut down each opponent. Finally, there was only one left.

"What are you waiting for?" He spoke spreading his arms wide. "We both know how this ends."

"I'm being watched." She hated to admit it, but she got a sick pleasure drawing the moment out. "I have to make this good."

"You really think you'll survive this place?" He smiled. "No human has made it out of here alive. You're no different."

"Maybe not." She reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt. With a swift yank, she pulled him towards her and thrust the blade of her machete through his gut. His eyes widened as she put her lips close to his ear. "But I'm not entirely human am I?"

*

Ealasaid was surrounded. She could feel them pushing closer, hear the panting breath, smell the blood. She couldn't see a thing. She felt herself beginning to panic, her breath tearing out of her chest and she sank to her knees. Dropping her head to her hands, she waited for the sting of teeth and claws on her skin.

Ealasaid sat bolt upright in bed. Her chest was heaving. A thin sheen of sweat covered her skin. She pushed her hair off of her forehead and took a couple of deep breaths. It was just a dream. The memory stayed with her though. She looked over at Drago. He was still sleeping peacefully beside her, his head cushioned on one arm and the sheets resting around his hips where she had thrown them off as she woke.

Her eyes drifted down his body. The scratches had healed, leaving no trace. A cold jolt went through her stomach.

"Shit, please don't be one of them."

Again the memory flashed through her head. She felt sick. Rising from the bed, she walked through to the bathroom and ran the cold tap. Splashing the water on her face, she tried to calm herself.

"Come on Saidy. He hasn't hurt you." Her mind drifted back to the library when he had stood over her with his fists clenched. There had been such anger in his eyes and she shuddered at what he might have done.

He stopped himself. In her mind she counted back the days. It is close. It affects them around this time.

Splashing more water on her face, she ran her hand over the back of her neck, cooling her warm skin. Her fingers brushed against her throat. It was smooth and unblemished, but she still remembered what it had looked like when her wound had been fresh. She remembered how cold the blade was when they pressed it against her. She remembered the pain of the venom. She laughed softly to herself.

"Fucking hypocrite."

Turning the tap off, she returned to bed. Sliding back under the covers, she nestled close to Drago's side and kissed his stubbled jaw. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up. She moved closer, kissing his chin and down his neck. His slid his arm around her waist in his sleep and pulled her closer.

Ealasaid moved, swinging one leg over his hips and straddling him. Her lips roamed over his throat. She felt his cock grow hard.

"Morning," he said gruffly. She looked up into his eyes. A smile curved one corner of his mouth. A dimple appeared on his left cheek. She kissed his throat again.

"Good morning."

He took her hand and held it against his chest. She raised an eyebrow. His skin was warm under her fingers. He stroked her palm with his thumb.

"How did you sleep?"

"OK." She thought of telling him about her dream. He would comfort her, but it would raise too many questions. "This bed is much comfier than mine."

"Good, you'll be spending a lot of time here."

She blushed at the look in his eye. He pulled her down and kissed her passionately. His hand kneaded her ass. She moaned as he moved her hips against him. As his hard cock pressed against her warm opening, she pulled away suddenly.

Drago looked at her questioningly. Slowly she moved down his body, tracing kisses across his chest. He held his breath. She bathed each of his scars with her tongue. He groaned—not from pain this time—only the heat that grew in him as she touched him. She moved further, over his stomach and down the harsh line of muscle at his hip.

She stopped, her lips inches from his hard cock, and looked back up his body. Taking him in her hand, she looked at him intently before running her tongue over his length. Another groan escaped his lips, and he dropped his head back against the pillows.

Slowly, she took the head of his cock into her warm mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive skin before she sank her head down, taking him deeper.

"Oh shit." His words were choked as he clutched at the sheets to stop himself from grabbing her. She bobbed her head, taking more of him into her mouth and sucking gently. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of his cock and she began to move it in time with her mouth. Pulling back, she let a drop of spit fall from her lips to wet her hand and moved faster.

"Eala." He looked down his body into her silver eyes. She giggled softly and took him back into her mouth. His hips thrust upwards unconsciously and his cock hit the back of her throat. Her eyes widened, then closed, and he slid a hand into her hair. Moving her head, he waited until he reached her throat again. She swallowed, allowing his length to slide down.

His mind went blank. He maintained a tight grip on her hair but allowed her to move at her own pace. She pulled back until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth, swirling her tongue, then sinking back down. Her throat milked his length and her hand slipped down to gently stroke her fingers across first one ball then the other. She moaned, the sound sending vibrations through his cock and he pushed his hips up.

"Fuck Eala, I'm going to cum."

She didn't move but bobbed her head faster and he thrust against her. He was careful, not wanting to hurt her, but it was hard to concentrate on anything beside how good she felt. Her eyes opened wide and she caught his gaze. He couldn't look away. Thrusting deep, he gritted his teeth and spilled himself down her throat. She worked to swallow everything before pulling back and watching him, as though waiting for approval. He couldn't speak, his breath ripping from his chest and his whole body went limp.

Something flashed in her eyes, something dark. "Did you not like it?" She sounded worried.

A bark-like laugh resonated through the room and he took hold of her wrist. Pulling her up so she lay against his chest he stroked her soft skin.

"That was incredible." He kissed her forehead. "Have you ever done that before?"

She shook her head. "You're my first Drago, for everything."

"Good." He kissed her, a hard stamp of possession. "And I'm going to be your only." She giggled. He held her tighter. "I want you to say it."

"Drago." Her cheeks flushed but he didn't let her go.

"I want to hear you say it."

Ealasaid rolled her eyes. "Possessive aren't you?"

"Only when it comes to you."

"You're going to need to dial it back. You're beginning to sound a bit stalker-like." Her eyes were shining with amusement.

"I'll make you a deal. I will dial it back, but if anyone else tries anything with you I have your permission to kick his ass."

She laughed. A warm husky sound that filled the room. "What about Lucius? He always flirts with me."

"Don't tell me you don't like it." He rolled them quickly, so she was beneath him. He had a mischievous smile on his face. A sharp scream escaped her before she laughed again. "I've seen the way you blush when he speaks to you."

"I'm a redhead," she answered defensively. "I blush at everything. Besides he's the one saying things to make me blush, you should be scolding him. I'm not used to hearing stuff like that."

"Like what?" He suddenly wasn't so playful.

"You know—that I'm beautiful." She shrugged a shoulder and turned her face away. "No one has ever said that to me before."

"And that's why you blush?" She didn't answer and he turned her head back with a finger on her cheek. "I'm going to make sure we tell you everyday; you deserve to hear it everyday."

She rolled her eyes again. "Soppy git."

He kissed her. "So I was your first for everything?"

She nodded before biting her lip. "Well almost everything. You weren't my first kiss."

"Oh really? Who was?"

Her cheeks were already heating. "Oh God, do we have to talk about this?"

"Afraid so, little girl." His voice was teasing. "I want to know everything about you."

"Fine." She covered her face with her hands, and when she next spoke her voice was muffled. "It was just over a year ago on my 18th birthday, Grif kept the diner open late, and we were all drinking. Dylan was asking me about things. It came out I'd never kissed anyone, so he offered himself up."

"Your first kiss was with Dylan?" His tone was slightly less teasing.

She smirked. "Why Mr LaBelle, are you jealous?"

"No." His answer came too quickly and she laughed.

"You are! You're jealous." Her eyes were sparkling and she cupped his face in her hands. "If it makes you feel any better, he wasn't nearly as good as you are with your mouth."

"Really?" His smiled back.

She ran her fingers over the silky skin behind his ear. "No, nor with his tongue or his hands. You're very talented."

He laughed and kissed the corner of her mouth. "That does make me feel better."

She pushed on his chest, and he rolled off her. She stood and moved to the window, flinging the curtains open, allowing bright sunlight to stream into the room. The window looked out the back of the house. Her eyes scanned the trees at the bottom of the grounds.

"Can we go out today?"

He sat on the edge of the bed and nodded. "Sure ma petite." Suddenly he had an idea. "I'll show you my favourite place here."

Hi eyes roamed over her body and he saw bruises on her pale skin. He moved quickly, coming to stand behind her and spun her round to face him. Brushing his fingers over the marks he felt sick.

"Did I do these?"

She looked down at the bruises. "Huh, I didn't even feel them."

He swallowed hard. He had to be careful, she was Pure but that didn't make her unbreakable. "I'm sorry," his voice was low, "I tend to lose myself in you."

"It's OK. They don't hurt and besides, I kinda like it when you lose yourself in me."

He laughed, but it was harsh, almost forced. "Still I could hurt you." He looked down into her eyes. "You're so little."

She stuck her hands on her hips. "I may be little, but I could kick your ass LaBelle." Her voice was teasing. Something in her accent had changed; it was lyrical. She heard it too, and her face went blank. Outside, a cloud drifted over the sun, and suddenly the air was cold. He didn't say anything but forced another smile.

"I'm sure you could." Bending down he dropped a swift kiss on her lips. "Come on, let's get washed up then we'll make a picnic."

"A picnic? How romantic." She seemed to relax.

He took hold of her hand and pulled her through to the bathroom. He moved to the shower, but she caught his arm.

"Wait. Can we have a bath?"

"A bath?"

She nodded. "I've had my eye on it."

He smirked but shrugged, and she stepped into the bath. Around the outside was a wide step which she sat on as he knelt to turn the taps on. Taking hold of her ankle, he dipped her toe into the water.

"Not too hot?"

"No."

He grabbed a bottle of bubbles from the cupboard and poured some in. Ealasaid felt the water beginning to creep up her body and leant her head back, enjoying the warmth as it spread through her. When she was submerged up to her shoulders, he turned the taps off and slid in to sit next to her.

"God, this is heaven." Her eyes were closed. He watched her face carefully. It was the first chance he had had to properly study her without her looking, and he took his time. His eyes lingered on her soft cheeks, her button nose. Her eyes lashes fanned over her cheeks with her eyes closed. Her skin had a soft pink glow from the heat of the water. He moved down to her soft, pouting lips, where they stopped. A very pale scar cut through her bottom lip, and without thinking, he reached out and brushed his thumb over it. She jumped but didn't open her eyes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Alpha Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds