• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Servants' Stories Ch. 02

The Servants' Stories Ch. 02

Jenny began to worry. Mrs. James had been gone quite some time and the master's chambers were almost cleaned up. However, the young maid was not concerned about the division of labor; she knew her place. However, she was trapped, pinned half under the bed of the giggling, soon to be former master of McMurray Manor.

"Jenny? What are you doing?" Mrs. James voice came unseen.

"The bed supports ma'am they have been shaken out of place and the mattress is listing to one side. I was trying to replace them when it shifted and I have become wedged in place by my ummm..."

"Tits, dear." Mrs. James said. She stared down at the two flailing stocking-clad legs as they pushed up the young girl's skirt. She'd seen Jenny naked many times on bath nights and she never failed to impress. Large, high-riding tits, the benefit of youth, on that greyhound frame. Every man and a number of the women in the house wanted to fuck the girl - Mrs. James included. However, on that count no one had been successful - yet.

"That is very forward talk, Mrs. James."

"Yes, yes it is young lady, of course, no more so than your lack of undergarments." By this point Jenny's skirt had bunch around the trapped maid waist revealing a lovely little hedge. Wispy light golden hair curtained a tight rosebud of a pussy. "You're serving without underwear - what if someone was to notice? It would not be a good thing"

Jenny stopped struggling, "No ma'am. But how would that ever happen?" Suddenly, she felt a kiss followed by a tongue sliding into her. "Mrs. James!" No, I am a good Catholic. I, I..." Her head started to spin as the older woman started to work her clit." She whimpered, "Stop please Mrs. James or I will scream until someone comes."

"You'll scream alright." Mrs. James said. "Go ahead scream, do you think a single servant would back you over me? Any how the house is near empty. At worst, I probably will have a partner in crime. Actually scream, I would so enjoy a fresh cock in me as I eat you out. But no matter you would be on the street before I washed you off my face. "

"You horrible woman. Just one of those unnatural women - what as they called - that take advantage of..." Mrs. James had gone back to the task at hand with the addition of two fingers that were sliding in and out of her swirling around in her. Jenny thoughts started to fail her, "Mrs. James please stop. No. Don't stop." Her eyes fell back into the top of her head and for a few moments she swore she saw God back there. "Mrs. James!!" She wailed lifting her pelvis off the floor as much as she could to allow her tormentor the greatest access to her sex possible. She felt herself push the mattress up and almost into place with her body - she worried if she lost her strengthen and the mattress shifted she would be crushed by it and the old man's weight. "Please I could be killed."

As Jenny finished her plea, a block of fire wood slid in beside her chalking the bed in place. "Thank you." She felt two hands around her ankles as she was jerked out from beneath the bed coated in small bits of dust and cobweb.

The older woman stood over her straddling her. "That is Mrs. James to you unless my tongue is in your twat." She had used her apron strings to tie up her skirt. Jenny noticed her full hips and whetted her lips. "That's right you want it." She knelt down pinning Jenny.

"You have no hair."

"No, dear, I shave. It is a pain in the ass, but you have no idea how much the men appreciate it. Some even enjoy lending a helping hand."

"You're indecent."

"And you will appreciate both of those facts as you service me."

"No!" Jenny started to struggle.

Mrs. James leaned down and slapped her face hard enough to stun her. "You will return my favors. I do not do charity work."

"I would not know..."

"You just had your first lesson." Mrs. James leaned forward positioning herself on the maid's face. "I just had a wash up before coming back up. So, don't be shy." The helpless maid surrendered and her tongue began to play with the soft flesh between her cunt and ass. "Fuck, you are a quick study." Her hands moved through Jenny's hair as she started to grind. "Don't rush. Mr. South won't be back awhile." She said as she started glaze her student's face with her wetness.

Stephens giggled unceasing. "What the hell was he on about?" thought Jenny as she plunged her tongue into her superior. "Is he watching?"

Mrs. James played with her own ample breasts squeezing twisting the nipples until she almost could not feel Jenny, then releasing them. The effect combined with the tongue inside was intoxicating. Her thoughts were on the end of the fine cock slowly passing in the bed in front of her. The Lord had railed her several times during her tenure at the manor. She licked her lips and ground herself through several quick orgasms as she nearly suffocated the young maid.

"Sweet mother church." She fell forward releasing Jenny could only lay there and sputter. "You are a dreamy cunt licker you are."

"A few more seconds and there would have been two bodies here." Jenny coughed.

Mrs. James pulled the younger woman close. "Shhhh -- that is silly talk." She kissed the girl's face gently eventually sliding her tongue into her mouth. The mixture of the wetness of Jenny's mouth and .her own perfume was intoxicating. The young maid battled, this time not to get free but to pull the tongue deeper into her - Jenny founded herself desperately hungry. She was near heartbroken as Mrs. James fixated on something else pulled away.

Mrs. James upon seeing her face reprimanded her, "Don't pout. I am going to do something that will serve you in good stead. Did you look under the sheets?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Servants' Stories Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds