• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 02

The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 02

123

My first idea was to target Ling in our neighborhood. I was trying to make sure I ran into Ling while walking around in the neighborhood. It took nearly a week for me to get to know her schedule to walk the dog or visit the park, but I finally ran into her on a Tuesday. We chatted a bit and decided to have lunch on Friday. Ling is a visual sensation. She is all of five foot, two, about 110 lbs with very firm C-D sized breasts. She has long flowing hair down to her toned and tight ass. She could be the icon for all trophy wives as she could not even be thirty years old yet. She seemed very friendly, so I was hopeful I could use her to get things rolling inside my neighborhood.

Teresa, on the other hand, told me she was going to use her situation to seduce a few couples, like she had unintentionally attracted Tom and me. She repeated that night we got together near downtown with 3 of her so-called, "happily married" girlfriends. Two of them, invited her back home where she used being a mess to seduce two of her girl friends into many rounds of uninhibited sex, eventually including their overly "happy to participate" husbands after the women felt guilty for not sharing their orgasmic bliss. Within 3 weeks, she had signed up 4 couples. Two by seduction and two more by just making a phone call.

My lunch with Ling finally happened when we met at the club restaurant in our community. We had a light lunch with a couple of martinis, (what the heck girl's day out and all). I got her to help me try their new wine by ordering us each a bottle. Ling was a little apprehensive about getting a little tipsy before dinner, so I said we could open mine, letting her share hers' with her husband Bill later tonight. I made sure that her glass was filled the entire hour. After our 2 ½ hour lunch we got up to leave. Ling, no surprise was more than a little tipsy as I helped her out of the restaurant. I suggested I drive us back to my place where she could indulge herself by checking my out my new line of lingerie and more.

When we got back to my place, I sat her on the big couch and brought out several of my best erotic outfits. She was eager to see what each of them looked like, so I told her I would give her a small fashion show while she sobered up. Her eyes lit up and she said, "Gwen, you would do that for me? You are so sweet I could kiss you."

I kidded, "Okay, but don't kiss me unless you like the outfit." Actually I wasn't kidding as I was hoping to be kissed for every outfit she liked on me. I came out with a little silky number, thinking it would be even more perfect for her body and looks. It was royal blue and I was trying to shock her by strolling up and down past her. I was hoping she was not just checking out the clothes, but my goods too as I made sure she was seeing every curve of my partially covered body. She smiled very approvingly of what I had to show her. I stood right in front of her and pulled her up off the couch and put my arms around her, staring into her intoxicating brown eyes. She continued to smile at me when I said, "Okay, you said you would kiss me, I am waiting." She blushed and offered me a peck on the cheek.

I told her, "That is not the customary way to thank your private models." Then I kissed her for about five seconds on the lips and said, "That was really nice. I will now model another outfit for your eyes only that I hope you like even more."

I returned three more times for her with each outfit getting sexier and sexier. Each time we kissed since she like the outfits. She wasn't keeping track but each kiss was starting to last a few more seconds than the previous one. Not even thinking, I went into the kitchen and poured us two full glasses of wine. Ling nearly gulped it down. I told her to hold mine for me while I changed. I came back with my best selling, "Take me now," lingerie.

When I came over to her for my kiss, she asked me to sit down on the couch to receive her kiss. I did so, putting her arms around me, leaning in and kissing her passionately on the lips. A minute later, my tongue forced its way into her mouth and my hands started to move all over her tight little body. We started making out for a few minutes, then I showed her the Velcro feature where if she pulled the fabric down, she could play with my nipples. She pulled both of them down, playing with both of my nipples until I pushed her mouth onto one of them. Having this stunning young woman pull and suck on my tits was mind blowing. I let this continue until I thought she was going to suck my nipples completely off.

I showed her the same feature with my panties where she could have full access to my pussy any time. She took the hint and started stroking me from side to side. I guided her fingers into my dripping wet pussy and told her not to stop unless she wanted to give me my kiss there. She toyed with me for several minutes, massaging my lips into submission as I wanted to be hers for the rest of the weekend. She delighted in removing her two moistened fingers from me and placing one her sweet mouth. She offered me the other finger by saying, "You want a taste, too?"

I seductively sucked on her finger while I started to fondle her breasts. We start making out like teenagers, as I slowly removed one piece of her clothing after another. I soon had her down to just her lacey panties when I returned the favor by sucking on her breasts as my fingers worked their way into her panties. She started moaning as she was succumbing to my complete seduction. Wanting her to not to wear regular panties ever again, I ripped them off of her while I aggressively licked my way down below. When I got there, I had to tease her for a moment by licking her once, then blowing on her pussy to dry my saliva off of her. It drove her wild.

Soon I was licking her like I would never get another woman to please again. She was moaning loud and often. It was hard to tell when she was close, because she never stopped moaning loudly. I decide to lay her down flat on the couch and lower my pussy onto her face so we could lick each other. This quieted her moans a little allowing me to find out what really shook her up when I used my tongue on her. We licked and sucked each other like two people racing to the end of the pool. After a long, lust filled pussy licking, she finally lost herself in me and came all over my face. I ground my pussy into her and gave her a taste of me moments later.

After coming down from our sexual high, I led her back to our hot tub. We both climbed in naked. I was hoping perhaps a neighbor could see us and say something to me later. I held her close to me kissing her head, then her cheek, leading to our seven minute French kiss. She told me, "I have never experienced the pleasure of another woman before. It felt so good. Is this why you wanted to get together with me?"

I told her, "No, we just hadn't gotten to know each other. If I had known how beautiful it would be to make love to you, I would have asked you over for lunch and served you in the buff until you succumbed to my charms." We both laughed. She was now worried about how to explain this to her husband. I told her no need to explain it to him, just show him. She looked at me in complete confusion.

I said to her, "Has Bill ever wanted you to share him with another woman?"

She replied, "He only brings it up every week."

I replied, "So you haven't made plans to please him with that scenario?"

She argued, "No, I don't want to lose my husband to another woman."

I calmed her down and said, "Okay, I have a good man. He lets me play with other women once in a while. I either tell him about our lovemaking in great detail or I bring my partner back to share with him later. He will continue to approve of me having my playtime as long as I follow our agreement we made. If your husband came over here right now, knowing he could easily have both of us in this hot tub, do you think he would do his best to drop everything and come over now?"

She thought about it, replying, "Yes, I am sure he probably would."

I asked her straight out, "Would you like to show me how to please your husband? I know I would like to show him how to pleasure you even more."

She rebutted, "But why would your husband let you play with both of us?"

I told her, "Some of us in this neighborhood have already made these types of arrangements with our spouses because our men work some long hours and often have to travel away for business. Instead of us housewives getting bored or our husbands getting tempted by being gone for so long, we decided to overcome the issues by making plenty of playtime arrangements that everyone agrees to. Tom and I are hosting the group for a Halloween party this fall, where we will provide the opportunity for couples and us women to explore anything we would like to try. So if you and Bill want to be part of our group, my husband and I would like to extend you an invitation.

If I make love to you all weekend and fuck your husband's brains out in an attempt to persuade the two of you to consider joining, my husband rewards me. Once we have a few more couples attending, I am sure I won't need to recruit anyone else, as everyone will have their fantasies fulfilled during their membership. They will then probably bring in other couples when they see how wonderful our approach to finding love and sexual bliss with your partner is. You would be my first couple to pleasure, and I would be honored if you called Bill to share your new lover with him right now."

She was confused, then as I started massaging her pussy, she kissed me deeply and said, "Well, why not. He isn't going to stop asking me to do it anyway and I like the way you touch me. I know Bill will be very pleased with you too. Where is my phone? How many people will be attending your party?" She started calling Bill.

I replied, "It looks like we are up to twenty already for our first party."

Her side of the conversation went something like this, "Hi Baby. It's me. Are you free later today? Yes, well I have a surprise for you. I am soaking in a hot tub with that sexy neighbor lady around your age. We are naked and requesting your presence so we can have our way with you. No, I am serious. Would you like me to send you a picture? Okay, wait for a moment." We sent a sexy picture of us kissing. She hit send then I asked if I could talk to him.

I grabbed the phone and asked, "Bill, Gwen here. How long are you going to let me play with your sexy wife until you get here to satisfy both of us? About 40 minutes. Ling we have enough time for you have another orgasm before Bill gets here. We're waiting for baby, come as soon as you can. I can't seem to keep my hands or lips off of your sweet lady."

Bill said, "I will be there in 20." He hung up and Ling and I share a good laugh. We started passionately kissing again, knowing only Bill's well endowed penis would be able to separate us 20 minutes from now.

Bill called back about 25 minutes later to ask Ling if he should stop by the house and pick up a swim suit or anything else. Ling told him, "No come right over, the front door is unlocked. We are in the back patio in the Jacuzzi. Hurry up honey."

Bill opened the patio door and stopped for a moment to take in the scene. Ling told him, "Okay stud, take your clothes off now and come join us." He smiled and obeyed. Once he walked in front of us, my jaw just dropped. Oh my god, his penis must've been over ten inches long and it was very thick. He noticed that I could not take my eyes off of his big dick.

He smiled at me and said, "Gwen, are you liking what you see?"

I was practically in a trance. We both raced over to him when he sat down across from us. We both grabbed several inches of his meaty cock. I replied, "I think I like," smiling at him with a considerable amount of lust in my eyes.

Ling piped in, "Baby, what do you think of my new friend, Gwen?"

We both started stroking his manhood a little faster.

He said, "She is very sexy, baby. Did you two have a good time together?"

I butted in, "Would you like to see a little action from us, Bill?"

Ling added, "We would so much like to please you now, please sit up on the ledge."

Bill kept looking back and forth at each of us, not sure what was going to happen next. He rose up so his large cock was not in the water anymore.

Ling and I both moved our heads down to start kissing and licking his 10" monster.

I got to the head and started licking and sucking all over it as I forced the first 4 inches into my mouth. Ling moved lower to take his large sack in her wanting mouth while she stroked the other six inches into my mouth. Bill was getting settled in and started to relax knowing he was not only in good hands, but right where he had always wanted to be with his trophy bride.

I don't know if this matters or not, but Bill was my first black cock I ever had inside me. Being my first, for some reason I couldn't stop wanting him to fuck me into next week. Ling is so lucky to be so young, so beautiful and so fortunate to have this incredible cock to come home to every night. I have no idea how he could possibly fit inside her tight pussy, but I guess we will soon find out.

Bill said, "Ling baby, come up here and give me some sugar. Gwen is doing great so far."

Ling moved up to meet his lips and kiss him. He looked at me watching them with my mouthful of cock. He then started to rub her pussy about six inches from my face. All I could do was to increase my pace of sucking and the amount of lust I could convey with my eyes for these two. Bill then tried to figure out my game.

He offered up, "So Gwen, did you seduce my sexy little piece of ass, just to get my big cock in your mouth or what?"

I stunned him by saying, "Why don't you put that thing in my pussy right now, and I will tell you."

He gave me a stern look and said, "Bitch, bend over the edge of the hot tub and see if you are woman enough to take all of me."

I moved to the other side waiting to be split in two. He moved over and placed his big head in between my stretched lips. He asked, "Bitch, how does it feel to have this much man inside you?"

I replied, "It would feel even better if you would stop talking and give me all of your hard cock, now."

He pulled my hair hard, pulling me back into him. He pounded the rest of his shaft into me as I shrieked and nearly fell over from the pain and pleasure I was now enjoying.

He said, "I am impressed, most bitches are screaming their lungs out right now."

I replied, "Would you like an answer to your question or would you like me to lick Ling's sweet pussy while you give me more cock?"

He came back with, "Why don't you give me that answer, then I'll give you another taste of my sweet Ling."

I explained to him that, "I was just trying to get to know a lovely young neighbor better, that's all. When we hit it off at lunch, Ling had a little too much to drink. I thought, what is the harm in driving her home? She might like to see some of my new lingerie merchandise that just came in. She might even like to buy some of them. I started to model them for her, one thing led to another. Ling may be the sexiest woman around here, and I started to get a little carried away. I started wanting her more with every passing minute. After our afternoon of ecstasy, Ling started to wonder if this could have a negative impact between you two. Knowing what I know now, I told her don't hide this from you, since she mentioned to me that you wanted to play with her and another woman anyway. So here we are. Do you like how my tight pussy feels on your great big cock, Bill?"

Bill started to pick up the pace a little, trying to get me to either have a mind blowing orgasm or beg him to take it easy. I just moaned, "Oh yes baby, give me more."

Bill looked at Ling and said, "Baby, why don't you get yourself over there and let this woman eat that sweet pussy of yours."

Ling came over to my side of the hot tub and sat before me, pulling my head into her sex while she opened her legs for me.

Bill said, "Was that what you want me to believe, baby."

Ling explained, "I thought she was coming on to me a little strong when we met Tuesday. I thought lunch would be fine, I could see if she was just being nice or had something up her sleeve. Turns out she tried to get me drunk at lunch, so I played along. Taking me home to show me lingerie I thought was more than a little desperate. This bitch either wanted me bad or something from me. It was so easy to get her hot by just kissing her and playing with her cunt. I thought, what the fuck, why not see if we can both get what we want from her. She told me earlier she had a closet full of toys all ready to go for their next sex party. Baby, her husband is gone for a few days. I say we tie this bitch to the bed for 2 days and give everyone a shot with her. She is pretty and good with her mouth, I'll give her that."

Bill was so proud stating, "Baby, see I knew you could nail one of these high class bitches. Why don't we continue to have some fun with her, then we can see about giving my boys a shot. Would you like that, bitch?"

Ling would not let me take me mouth off of her to answer. Bill smacked my ass hard. He then tried to bottom his cock out inside my stretched pussy. They kept using my like a second hand sex toy for another ten minutes, when Ling started to scream out to the neighbors, "Lick my pussy bitch." Finally I got her to come all over my face while Bill was content to keep pounding me from behind until either my faucet went off or I collapsed. Bill was getting restless as I was not giving him the pleasure of conquering my pussy with his Master cock.

He told Ling, "Baby, grab some towels so we can go inside." Let's find something to eat and then a place to tie her up some we can use and abuse her all night. I can't wait until we get her to beg for me to stop pounding her or I keep pounding her till she is unconscious. Either way, she is going to receive a lot of cum tonight." He pulled his cock out of me, turned me around to lick him clean and then we went into the kitchen.

Ling found some leftover BBQ and warmed it up while Bill bent me over the center island and started fucking me from behind again. When Ling handed him some food, he just said, "Damn bitch, this is good. Too bad all you will eating this weekend is lots of black cock."

Ling volunteered, "Hey maybe she can eat some of this dessert out of my pussy."

Bill said, "Get up on here and let's watch this bitch enjoy some smoked sausage and cream pie," as he pushed my face into Ling's pussy again. "Bitch, we better hear you start cumming for me soon, or we will have to get real nasty with you," declared Bill.

"Ok, I will play the part of your slut. Now turn me around and fuck me proper on this counter and I will yell, scream and cum all over your big dick," I offered hoping to sidetrack them from the raping and pillaging phase they were in.

"Ok, now you're talking," he replied as he placed me down on the island and pushed his cock back into me. He added, "Ok bitch, I am going to slide your body up and down this nice marble top. Baby, get me some oil and pour it over this bitch. We are going to make a complete mess of her."

Ling found the Canola oil and started pouring it all over me. I started sliding easily back and forth across the island as Bill pounded me faster than anytime so far. He shoved a cucumber up my ass then said, "Bitch, it's time for you to moan and cum all over my dick."

I was now a salad being tossed around. When Ling started dripping chocolate sauce on my face, then licking it off, my engines started to purr and I tried to wrap my oily legs around Bill's back. My pussy was getting wetter than the oil covered counter. Bill could sense my vulnerability and pounded my pussy mercilessly. My head started to move back and forth, screams started to come from my mouth and my body started shaking uncontrollably. I screamed, "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me with that big black cock. Keep fucking me. Fill me with your cum, baby. Take my pussy. Fuck me, fuck, fuck, FUCK." I added another pint to the pile of lubricating fluids on my island.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds