• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hazing Time - Past Ch. 01

Hazing Time - Past Ch. 01

Bare feet on rough concrete. Intriguing the details that impress themselves on our memory - to be regurgitated over and over and over, with the passage of time. The sheer feel on my soles as we descended...me following the superb tight petite body, and the small but distinct birthmark discoloration on her workout refined left calf.

We were on the staircase leading down into the underground carpark...to her little Volkswagen motor... so yes, we were definitely headed for her rooms. And it was not all that easy for me to see that sexy little birthmark on the shapely leg because I was carrying her books, and mine.

To back-up a bit...those who read part 1 of this account know she had gutted me at strip chess - in the uni library!

For those who have not yet read part 1, she had toyed with me.

Okay, it was coming up on the midnight closing time on an early summer Friday night, so we were pretty much the only two around save for the librarians - and we were in reality playing 'virtual' rather than outright strip chess. But the bottom line was I had been 'naked' whilst she was still almost 'fully clothed'.

And she had two pawns, two Knights, her Queen and her King - while I was down to my King and two pawns.

And she had threatened immediate in situ (in the library!) collection of every stitch of my clothing - if I resigned.

And she had exploited that leverage to take my two piddly pawns, in quick succession, for one entirely discretionary forfeit for each piece!

Then she had gone on toying with me. The clock on the wall ticking on down to closing, the librarians in and around the stacks - replacing books efficiently so they could go home, once we left - the sweat trickling down my spine, and prickling into my pubic hair...because she worked every one of her pieces, one at a time, long after I was frozen in place - completely unable to move because any move anywhere would put me in Check!

And still she refused to end my misery.

Until any move for any of her pieces put me in check.

Smiling, and leaning forward to scratch the bare calf of her left leg casually, in an absent minded gesture I found very fetching, she said: "I'll take your shoes and socks."

"Here?" I gazed about frantically, looking for a librarian.

To which her sole reply was to move her hand from the calf to one of the forfeit pawns on the edge of the board - to finger it as though stroking it, and to smile...

So yes, I was bare foot on the rough concrete. Carrying in my arms her books, and mine, which had been removed from my over-shoulder knapsack...making room for my shoes and socks. And I was trying not to wriggle my toes into the chalky concrete surface, but, well, ever noticed how being horny makes your toes curl just that little bit.

Beside the glass door, and in front of the huge number 3 to indicate the floor, she stopped, turned back and, grinning over a beckoning finger, brought me down the til I was one step above her.

Okay, I confess, I was trembling...all over.

"Knapsack."

This involved some manoeuvering, shifting books to one arm, rotating the right shoulder so the knapsack slid down to my forearm. Waiting for her to take the latter item and set it down on the step.

I'm not sure the precise moment I knew what she was planning. Maybe I'd known on some level all along...it was that sort of smile on her face. But even somehow knowing did not reduce the shock as she reached under the books I was once again balancing in both arms. To unbuckle my belt.

And she reveled in it, believe me.

Took her sweet time. Unbuttoning, unzipping, making sure the belt was also loose enough. Before finally pulling my jeans down.

"Right foot."

The tug brought the jeans off that leg and foot, almost toppling me in the process.

"Left."

Another tug and the jeans were being rolled and placed in the now open knapsack.

And my briefs were pulled down to my calves.

"You really do have a lovely cock," she said, winking up at me. "Right foot... now left."

And then I was naked from the waist down.

One step up from the landing leading to the third floor of the underground carpark. Toes grinding into the rough concrete. While she flipped the now fuller knapsack containing my clothes over her shoulder, flicked me a wink - and turning, pushed through the door and out into the carpark area...

Terror is an aphrodisiac. Sheer terror is even more of an aphrodisiac. I know, I know - horny is horny. But there are also seemingly exponential layers of arousal.

I learned that from her, that Friday night just after Midnight, in the stairway off the third level of the underground carpark beneath the uni library. When she returned with a polaroid instant camera.

"You might want to hold those books up in front of your face."

I did, no doubt flushing crimson.

"It is a lovely cock." Click!- Whirr. Click!-Whirr.

She was moving...getting closer? Click!-Whirr.

Click!-Whirr. Click!-Whirr. Every sound of the camera seemed to echo, over and over and over again, in the narrow concrete world of the staircase.

"Give me your right hand."

I had to adjust the books again. But held out a shaky right hand.

Which she took, guiding it to my quivering erection. "Now hold it for me. Fingertips only. Just like that."

Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr.

"Now push it forward just a bit...an inch or so...more...perfect."

Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr.

(One of those close-ups was to prove an exceptionally clear, sharply focussed capture of my engorged circumcised erection tip - adorned with glistening pre-cum. She was later to have one of her girlfriends who had access to a photography lab develop it into a poster...

But that comes later)

Click!-Whirr "Lovely, perfect. So cute it's positively edible. But that'll have to wait. Now, let's get you out of that shirt...quickly."

She was grinning mischievously, watching me look for a place to put the books so I could begin my struggle with the tiny buttons on the shirt.

"Now, remember...I can keep you stark naked all weekend." She actually snapped her fingers to speed me up. "And I've only used one of my two discretionary forfeits. So I think you'd better do everything I say, when I say. Agreed?"

I was struggling with buttons. And the thin fabric of the shirt was adhering to my perspiring flesh - so it seemed to come away from various parts of me with a distinct sucking sensation.

"Agreed?" she repeated.

"Agreed."

"Neat!" Her grin was radiant, her eyes sparkling - and she was gorgeous.

And I was naked.

"I think I'll call it Hazing Time. Every time I say Hazing Time, " the polaroid came up to her eye... Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr...the camera dropped to show me her grin, "It's strictly I say, YOU DO...well, it will be anyway if you're wise, but you'll get the hang of it. "The polaroid rose to once more cover her face. " Hazing Time is actually a story...well, a series of stories...about a sorority whose members were given full authority to haze the incoming males to a fraternity. It's a yank mag, of course..." Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr...Click!-Whirr..." but there are some very innovative ideas and super neat pictures. Maybe you and I can do a sequel from the Brit perspective...?"

"Uh-uh. That hand just slipped into the lens. Hazing Time...right foot up on the rail, here, on the stair rail."

And she apparently couldn't resist. Because she lowered the polaroid to hang loose in strap around her right wrist whilst stepping up to cup my oh so taut balls in her left hand. It had not been the first time she had taken hold of my balls...but it was the first time she was to take hold with the sparkle in her eye that I was to come to recognize for the trouble it represented.

After a few moments, seemingly with considerable reluctance, she released my balls and stepped carefully back onto the level concrete of the landing...raising the polaroid to focus and saying, "Smile...just kidding" ... as the Click!-whirrs began for a whole series of candid shots of my quivering, glistening far-too-hard-for-far-too-long erection... so that the sound of each photo felt like a soft but distinct blow to my now aching balls...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hazing Time - Past Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds