• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound at the Beach

Bound at the Beach

Catalina dug her toes into the warm sand, the sound of waves lapping against the shore filled her heart with peace as she let the sun warm tanned, wet skin. Her day had been dedicated to surfing while her friends spent their time tanning on the beach not far off, but after a few hours she was exhausted and came to relax on the shore. Her best friend Stacy's boyfriend, Jason, had shown up while she was out at sea with a few of his friends, and some beers.

When she had come in from the ocean, Catalina had gratefully taken the first beer that they offered and drank deeply until it was gone. She was on her second as she sat in the sand letting her muscles rest from the workout she'd had earlier and listening to the beach party brewing behind her.

Footsteps crunched in the sand behind her, "You looked great out there," a guy Catalina had never seen before said as he took a seat beside her holding his own beer in his hand, "How long have you been surfing?"

She turned from the seascape to look at him. The skin of his broad, muscular shoulders was a little red from the sun, and a bead of sweat ran down his hard abs to fall below his loose fitting trunks. She bit her lip as she turned her gaze upward towards his warm brown eyes, "Just a few years, my dad taught me," She said her voice a little raw from swallowing some seawater earlier.

He gave her a broad smile, "Just a few years?" His laugh was warm and full, "That's more experience than I have," He said. A cool wind blew through and Catalina raised her arm to keep her long, brown hair from blowing into her face, "Maybe we could go out together sometime and you could give me some tips?" He asked.

Her heart raced as his eyes met her blue ones, "Are you one of Jason's friends?" She asked. When Stacy and Jason had first started dating the friend groups had somewhat merged, and Catalina thought she'd met all of his friends.

"I'm his cousin, Peter," He said offering his hand.

"Cat," She said taking his offer, and his long fingers wrapped firmly around her hand holding her against his warm, calloused palm for a moment.

"Nice to meet you, Cat," He replied with that smile again.

"So, do you and Jason hang out a lot?" She asked. Catalina couldn't believe that she'd never noticed him before.

"We used to when we were kids," Peter said, "We haven't since he decided to go to UCLA, our family lives on the east coast, he's been saying I need to visit for months now," His eyes grazed her body, from the slight string holding up her bikini top and ample breasts, down to her thin waist where she'd let her wetsuit hang around her hips. She felt her heart race knowing he was taking in everything about her. "He was right," Peter finished, his eyes trailing back up to lock with her's again.

Catalina was glad the sun had begun to set, and hoped the pink dusk was enough to hide the blush that crept onto her cheeks. Her mouth was dry so she took another sip from her beer and let her heart calm down during the pause it created. "What made you wait so long?" She asked curious.

"Mostly work," Peter admitted with a shrug, "I passed on college to start my own business," He explained, "it's tough for the boss to get time off."

Catalina smiled, "Well," She said softly, "I'm glad you managed." She laid back on the sand and stretched her sore muscles, she could feel Peter's eyes on the bare expanse of her taught stomach.

"You know," Peter said sinking to one elbow beside her, "Jason's place is a piece of shit, I'm renting a place not to far from here, if you'd like to come by."

Normally she wouldn't go to a virtual stranger's place, but she was tired from the long day and didn't look forward to the long bike ride home, and Peter was very inviting "How far?" She asked.

He rolled onto his stomach, the muscles in his back rippling with his movement, and looked at the hillside lined with the glittering beach houses of the fabulously wealthy. Catalina followed his lead, and watched as he pointed to a modern, white house, with a long row of windows facing the beach, "That far," He said.

Catalina's jaw dropped, "You're joking," She said turning to stare at him.

"Business is good," He said, "Well, what do you say? Want to come in?" It was too tempting an offer to turn down.

She turned to her friends who were dancing and drinking around the bonfire, and called out "Hey I'm gonna head back to Peter's place, okay?"

They hooped and hollered, and the blush returned to Catalina's face. She stripped her wetsuit off and left it near her surfboard. Peter took her hand and lead her up the hill to the beach house. He pushed the sliding glass door to the side and the cold air conditioned interior chilled her skin. Peter ushered her in and Catalina marveled at the rich interior.

She walked across the dark bamboo floor, to sit on one of the modern black leather sofas with fluffy white throw pillows. The muted gray area rug that felt soft under her bare feet and there were crystal embellishments around the room. Peter sat beside her, laid his hand gently on her knee. Catalina encouraged him by moving closer to her bikini bottom.

He leaned in his lips so close to hers she could feel the heat coming from them, and Catalina bridged the small gap to kiss him. He pulled her closer with the hand around her leg, and kissed her deeply. His mouth was hot and hungry, and Catalina felt like her head was filling with a fog as his tongue explored her mouth.

His hand dipped beneath her bikini and his fingers rubbed along her already wet lips. She let out a breathy moan as his fingers brushed her clit. He carefully dipped one in between her labia working it in and out in a slow rhythmic motion as he rubbed her clitoris with his calloused thumb. She whimpered against his lips as he kissed and nibbled at her mouth.

Working her hips she ground into his hand wanting more even though she would be embarrassed to cum after such little attention. Peter inserted another finger inside of her and she moaned as he worked her open carefully, "are you curious about how I can afford to stay somewhere like this?" He muttered pulling away a little to look Catalina in the eyes. His pupils were wide and made his eyes look dark and endless.

"Yeah," She admitted, her gaze shifting subtly up to the crystal chandelier that hung above the black glass coffee table. "Unless it's illegal, then no," She added diving back in to kiss him again and let his nimble fingers run along her pussy. She was curious, but she was more curious as to how long she could hold out.

Peter gave a husky laugh, "Nothing illegal, but," He said and pulled his hands away much to her dismay, "A little strange maybe, I'm worried I might scare you off," He leaned back against the couch waiting for her response.

Catalina's heart and mind were racing, but she was too curious about Peter not to want to know more, "I'm not easily scared," She said though the tension in her stomach said that was a lie.

He licked his lips, then stood, and beckoned her to follow him. He led her down a hall, to a door at the back of the house. She stood in front of the door, Peter behind her his hands settled on her hips, his firm chest pressed close against her back "Go ahead and open it," He said softly his lips grazing her ear. Catalina's fingers wrapped around the cool brass knob, and it turned with a clicking of gears and springs to let the door fall open with a soft breath.

Inside was a bedroom like she thought only existed in dirty movies. The bed's sheets were red silk, and draped across them were chain linked leather cuffs. A row of metal bars, whips, and more cuffs lay on the dresser. There were more cuffs attached to an X on the wall, and near that was a shelf with toys, and ball gags. A shiver went down her spine, Peter's hands on her felt too hot, and her skin felt stretched thin.

"Have you heard of the app Bindr?" He asked peppering her neck with fiery kisses. Catalina let her head fall back against his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in close.

She had heard of it, it was particularly popular on campus with girls who liked to find rich old guys who wanted to tie up college girls and pay their tuition. "The one that people use for sex?" She said breathlessly.

Peter chuckled his lips vibrating on her skin, "Something like that, I created it," He explained, "To satisfy my own desires, but I found I still like to meet girls the natural way," He said, "What do you say Cat? Would you like to try?" He asked his arms loosening their hold letting her know the choice was her's. Catalina breathing was heavy and her heart was pounding in her ears, but she wanted to know what it was like to have him.

"Yes," She breathed turning her head to kiss his neck sucking at the tender skin there. Peter's arms left her cold, and he took her slender wrists in his hands.

"Then I'm going to chain you to that bed and fuck you," He said gripping her wrists just enough to hurt. Catalina breathed out another 'yes' and he guided her onto the bed, laying her on her back. The first cuff was placed around her right wrist, then the next her right leg, until she was spread out across the bed feeling flush as Peter stared hungrily down at her.

He climbed over her and ran his hand along around her neck, carefully not letting any other part of their bodies touch even as Catalina writhed beneath him. He pulled apart the carefully tied bow holding her top up and left it to hang loosely at her neck. He lifted her back and untied the last two strings holding her top on. He pulled it carefully away to reveal her bare breasts, then tossed it aside. He dipped his head to nip and suck at her tender flesh, his strong arms still holding his body away from her's, denying Catalina his touch.

She moaned as he sucked at her breasts, and struggled against the chains holding her firmly in place. Peter kissed his way down her stomach, his teeth grazing her delicate skin as she let loose a litany of needy sounds. He sat up, ran his rough hands softly up her legs stroking her strong thighs, and reached the two bows holding her bikini bottom in place. He tugged them apart, and threw the unnecessary garment away.

Catalina lay there exposed with Peter between her legs. He leaned down to kiss the space just above her bare pussy. He dropped lower until she could feel his hot breath on her lips. Catalina whined, "Peter," She begged, feeling the wetness between her legs grow hotter. He flicked his tongue out to taste her and a jolt went up her spine making Catalina moan.

Peter kissed the inside of her thigh gently, "When was the last time someone took care of you?" He asked in a quiet murmur.

It had been a long time, not since before she'd started college, but Catalina's mind was lost in a fog of lust and she could barely choke out the pitiful whine that escaped her throat. "Too long then," Peter said. His head dipped down and his mouth was hot against her as he licked and dipped his tongue between her labia.

Catalina whimpered as he ate her out, feeling so close to release she tried to control herself but his lips and tongue worked on her until her back arched off the bed and she gave a strangled cry as she came. Peter pulled away and licked his lips with a satisfied smile. He climbed off the bed and took a few steps back before reaching for the tie on his trunks and letting them fall to the floor. She looked up to see him fully exposed. She didn't have much experience with different penises, but even Catalina could tell that he was well endowed.

Long and thick and fully erect he walked around to the side of the bed to open up a drawer on the end table. He pulled out a condom, tore it open, and carefully rolled it onto himself as Catalina watched hungrily. She felt heat spread between her legs even though she had just cum seconds ago. Peter leaned forward and ran his thumb across her lips, "What do you want Cat?" He whispered.

She swallowed thickly around the lump in her throat, "Fuck me," She begged. He cupped her jaw in his hand and kissed her so that she could taste herself on him. He climbed on top of her and she felt his tip touch her lips. He pushed gently forward agonizingly slowly inserting himself inside of her, his thickness stretching her cunt wide. Catalina whined as he rolled his hips and pushed himself fully in.

Peter took a moment to let her breath and adjust to his size before he slowly began to pull out leaving her feeling empty with every inch he removed until the tip was just left inside of her. He thrust back in roughly rocking the bed frame and making Catalina scream as he struck her sweet spot. "Okay?" He said breathing hard.

Catalina could only nod. Peter wrapped an arm around her back lifting her hips and began to thrust in and out of her at a brutal pace that was in contrast of his gentle treatment earlier. He peppered her neck and shoulders with dark bruises as he thrust in and out of her hitting sweet spot over and over again until she thought she might lose her mind. She came again her vagina tightening around him as she orgasmed.

His mouth left her skin and he let out a breathless moan his hot breath warming the fresh bruises his lips had left behind. Peter thrust one last time deep into her and came with a shuddering moan. He panted as he held them close together for a moment then he sat back. Catalina whined as he pulled out of her and removed the used condom.

She wasn't even thinking of the cuffs until Peter stood and removed them each in turn placing a gentle kiss where they had been. She turned over and curled into herself still feeling fogged from the experience "Are you okay?" He asked softly climbing into bed beside her running a gentle hand down her back. She hummed but couldn't muster the effort to respond properly.

He brushed her hair out of her face and rubbed his thumb across her cheek, "Do you want to get cleaned up?" He asked. Catalina nodded against his shoulder. She could feel the salt from the sea and sweat drying on her skin and in her hair. "I'll start a bath," He said and kissed the top of her head before he left.

Catalina lay there on the bed her skin cooling as she drifted in and out of sleep. It seemed like an eternity before Peter returned wearing baggy sweatpants hanging low on his hips, but she couldn't have said how long it really was. He carefully lifted her from the bed and carried her bridal style into the bathroom.

There was a spacious tub filled with steaming water and he eased her into it and the heat pleasantly bit into her skin. She sighed as she relaxed against the sloped back of the tub and let the water settle over her.

Peter kneeled at the side and dipped a washcloth into the water. He rubbed it over her sore shoulders and let the water slide down her breasts. Catalina sighed appreciatively as he simply let the water soak her clean. "Do you want me to stay or go?" He asked.

She sighed, she wasn't sure. She wanted him to stay and take care of her more, but she also wanted to get clean and wash the salt that was making her skin itch away. She wasn't sure if she could do that with him here staring at her, and the memory of his touch still burned into her skin. She didn't want him to get mad at her for asking him to leave though.

As if reading her mind Peter said, "It's up to you, I'll be in the living room waiting though if you want some time alone," He said his tone gentle and warm.

"Go," She sighed happily sinking into the water with a smile on her face. Peter smiled and kissed her head again before he left her.

Catalina sat in the tub letting the water swirl and settle around her until it began to cool, it cleared her head some. She took the washcloth from where Peter had left it on the edge of the tub and began to rub arms and legs in earnest. She dipped her head beneath the water and let it rinse away the salt build up in her hair. She finished cleaning up using the shampoo and bodywash that were sitting near the tub, and let the water drain away along with everything else.

Feeling much better Catalina left the bathroom and walked down the hall into the living room wearing a soft white robe she'd found hanging on the door. Peter was sitting on the couch his back turned to her, and his arms spread out along the back. He was watching an old movie on the TV she hadn't noticed over the fireplace when she'd been the room before.

He turned as he heard her footsteps and she slipped onto the couch, curling up beside him, "Feeling better?" He asked carefully brushing his hand over her hair.

"Much, that was-" She paused pursing her lips. She didn't want to say intense, it sounded too cliche, but it was the most intense experience of her life. Before whenever she'd had sex with one of her boyfriends it was an "in and out" sort of experience. She didn't exactly see the appeal of it when she got off more masturbating on her own.

She had never been with someone who had taken so much time to pleasure her. It left her feeling vulnerable, but also empowered like she understood now that it wasn't that men couldn't take care of her just that none had tried before. "You did amazing for your first time," He said. Catalina felt her face flush and her heart swell at the praise.

"It was a little embarrassing at first, but you made it feel nice," She replied feeling a little sheepish talking about it. Peter beamed at her. "I think we should definitely do that again," She added laying her hand on his knee, "soon," She added.

Peter smiled, "Whenever you want," He said and kissed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound at the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds