• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Careful What You Wish For Pt. 03

Careful What You Wish For Pt. 03

Michelle teased Shane's cock with her hands, and her mouth, for hours. He endured everything from slow, barely touching handjobs, to well lubed long hard strokes; teasing licks on the head of his cock, to full on deep throating. He had lost count of how many times his wife brought him to the edge of orgasm. An orgasm that had been building for an entire month.

"I'm having a lot of fun with My cock, slave. I think I want to feel you in my pussy now. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress. Please. I need to please you. Please ride me until you cum. Please!"

"I don't know. Will you be a good boy and hold back until I allow you to cum?"

"Yes Mistress. I promise!"

"Hmmm...I don't think you can. I think you need some help."

Michelle walked over to the closet, returning with a bottle of lube.

"This is a special lube that will help you last longer. Not like the cheap stuff we've used before. This is top of the line. Guaranteed to make sure you don't cum too soon. But just to be safe..."

She then took out two condoms. She put a generous amount of the lube on his cock, which at this point had turned purple, and was constantly throbbing and leaking. She placed the condoms on his cock and smiled down at him as she got into position to ride his cock.

"But Mistress, I won't feel a thing now..."

"Exactly slave. Like you said, it's My cock. It's about My pleasure. Right slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Please use me as your sex toy."

"Oh I plan to. You are my favorite sex toy after all."

She lowered herself on to Shane's cock. Feeling every inch slowly penetrate her. She squeezed her muscles as he filled her. She started a slow rhythm, riding him. He could barely feel any sensation on his cock. The teasing torment had gone on for hours, and his need to cum was almost beyond his control, and now to be denied enjoying actually fucking his wife, it was too much.

"Fuck! I can't take it! Take this shit off and fuck me! I need to feel you! I can't take this! I want to cum! I need to cum! I just want to tear you apart and use you! I want to watch you scream as I cum inside you! Untie me you little whore!"

Hearing him talk to her like that sent Michelle over the edge almost immediately. She came harder than she had all night and rode his cock until she was exhausted. She could feel her husband's cock throb inside her as she laid there on top of him.

"Fucking untie me!"

She sat up on his cock, squirming from how sensitive her pussy was after cumming. She was smiling at him, but it was a mischievous smile.

"Bad boy. Very bad boy. I can't believe you would talk to me that way. I thought you were my selfless little fucktoy. Obviously you're only concerned with your pleasure. That's ok, we can fix that."

As she reached for the chastity belt on the nightstand, he struggled against his bonds.

"No. No! You're not locking me up! You're not denying me any more! I'm done. Untie me, please. Sweetheart, please."

Michelle put a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh. It's ok sweetheart. I won't deny you too much longer. I promise. Just until I know that you can be a good boy for me. That you understand that my pleasure is all that matters. Now I'm going to go get some ice to cool down that cock of mine. You just wait here and relax."

As she walked to the bedroom door she looked back over her shoulder.

"Oh, and don't worry. I'm still not done with you tonight. I told you, I'm going to give you every fantasy you ever wished for."

Shane was left alone with his thoughts, and aching blue balls. What had he gotten himself into? His wife was taking this farther than he imagined she ever would. He was so conflicted. He wanted to cum so badly, but submitting to her sent an electric feeling through every nerve in his body. He couldn't explain it, the feeling overwhelmed him physically and mentally. He decided to try and calm down, ride this out. She couldn't possibly have much more in store for him. It would all be over soon enough and he would have the most powerful orgasm of his life, he just needed to relax and enjoy the ride. By the time Michelle returned with the ice his cock was only half erect. She still held the ice against his cock and balls to help him the rest of the way, and then she locked him back securely in the cage.

"I trust you. I'm yours..." He whispered as she pulled the key from the lock.

Michelle smiled down at her husband, she was going to make him regret every word.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Careful What You Wish For Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds