• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

12

Now that Felicity was hooked, Philip was pushing his wife into exposing more of her attractive body. That morning Felicity felt aglow while showering, from fantasising over what he might do with her next. What part of her body would her husband expose, and who would see it?

Thinking logically while excited was difficult, though an inkling of why she was going along with his games had dawned upon her. She'd probably been an exhibitionist all along, and not realised it. Before reaching the safety of home, arousal swamped her inhibitions during a game. The games were so breathtaking and audacious, her mind was flooded with arousal. He was keeping her off balance and sexed up, while they were out playing the wicked games. On arriving home the sex was fantastic, which was another incentive to play along with what he wanted.

It felt as though she were dancing to his tune, like a mindless puppet. Being controlled meant leaving moral decisions to him, which was dangerous, yet so very exciting. The danger of not knowing how a stranger might react was a part of the thrill. Maybe someone would take advantage while she was stoked up and vulnerable. The thought of being treated like a common whore, surprisingly aroused her. With her husband close by she was relatively safe, though the element of danger when exposed, was still very exciting. The risk factor, a sense of freedom from inhibitions, and being a 'bad girl', were all a part of the thrill.

Making her exposure look like an accident was exhilarating. Blatantly exposing her breasts to a stranger, so they thought she was a cheap slut, heated her up in a sordid way. It was a big surprise finding that acting like a tramp, turned her on so much. Surely it should have had her running for home, or at least it should have turned her off. Instead, being thought of as a dirty slut, had her panting for more.

***

Philip drove them to the other side of the city, and parked up. Felicity got out of the car awkwardly, and felt the crotch of her panties pulled aside.

'Come on get a move on,' Philip chivvied her along.

Leaning over the car roof she told him, 'Hold on, my panties need straightening.'

He came around the car frowning, so she decided to make a show of it. The last thing she wanted was to be rushed into something with her pussy bared. The dress was too filmy not to have her naughty bits covered up. The thong bared her cheeks, which was all she felt safe revealing under the diaphanous dress.

She hiked up the dress and bent over, to show her husband why it was important for him to wait. At least the sight of her panty crotch pulled aside from her lips, held his attention. With a finger hooked around the crotch, a knuckle rubbed her clit, while she looked teasingly over her shoulder at him. She was rewarded when seeing he had a big silly grin on his face.

A slight movement from one of the cars vied for her attention. Oh! Shit! A guy sitting in his car was staring at her rear view.

About to drop the curtain on the show, she told herself not to be hasty. Her husband would wonder why she panicked, and look around to find the cause. It would be less embarrassing to pretend not to notice the old guy. Her finger slid over her open wet slit, onward and upward over a sensitised bud. That was the real reason she carried on. She was aroused! The old guy spying on her was exciting, and she didn't want to stop.

'You're enjoying that far too much. We need to go, before we miss the bus,' Philip warned her.

Reluctantly she dropped the hem, and tottered off on high heels behind her husband. She couldn't help glancing at the old guy. He was flogging himself off, and she had inspired him! Another thrill raced through her body. At this rate she would be out of control before they got started.

So they were going on a bus ride again. Yesterday they had a grand adventure, so it would be nice if they could repeat it. This was a different bus route, a different time of day, with a different group of people. So whatever happened today would be a completely new adventure.

The late afternoon sun slanted across the road, illuminating the light summer dress. Philip enjoyed the outline of his wife's body, and enjoyed others staring at her, almost as much. When she turned profile, her bottom and breasts were clearly outlined. She turned straight on, with legs separated, so he could to see the shape of her crotch. Men in the bus queue, and those on the opposite side of the street, were beginning to catch on. They keenly watched his wife's innocent looking movements.

When the bus arrived a sudden draught caused the dress to balloon up, tantalisingly swirling it around her thighs. Not anticipating the gust she tried unsuccessfully to hold the dress down. With the split up the back to her upper thighs, it was more dangerous than just showing off her stocking tops.

Pushing a way into the bus, she felt the hard bodies of young guys in her way. Not wanting to remain squeezed among them, she looked around for a seat. They were only teenagers, but they were taller and more powerful than her. Being trapped among them left her feeling anxious.

'Is there a seat anywhere?' she asked, while trying to push through them.

'No, the bus is full. Our college is playing away, so we're going to support them,' Paul informed her.

They were merely eighteen year old kids, so there wouldn't be much fun to be had. They were keenly staring at her, leaving her feeling uncomfortable.

'Here, I'll make room,' one of them said.

He squashed up to the edge of a bench seat, with his friend doing the same against the window. It would be a squeeze between them, but at least sitting down meant being out of the sun. They had noticed it shining through the dress. A guy standing too close for comfort was staring down at her nipples. They were ripe from earlier excitement, and the material was so thin, her light brown areola clearly showed.

Felicity decided it wasn't such a good idea to wear a low-cut bra under a thin cotton dress, with someone standing so close. An older man would have been more subtle. These kids were openly staring at her tits. Feeling embarrassed from their attention, she made an extra effort to reach a seat.

Those standing didn't make it easy for her to move through them. They pressed in around her, leaving her more desperate to sit down. She had to push against them to reach the seat, giving them an excuse to rub her body as she passed between them. Her bottom and breasts were receiving an unwanted mauling.

When the bus bounced over some rough road, she stopped. Someone discovered the slit up the back of the dress, and she felt a hand make its way up her thigh. They probably thought the light caress went unnoticed, but of course, any woman would realise what was going on. She decided to ignore it rather than make a scene. A hurried push to get to the seat was foiled by a lurch of the bus, when suddenly braking.

The boy slipped, and his hand heavily slid between her thighs, just below her panties. She automatically pulled her thighs together, unfortunately trapping his wrist in her crotch. Unable to ignore such a heavy handed stroke, she turned her head to glare at him. She almost laughed at the ludicrous guilty look contorting his face.

Felicity was sure he wouldn't dare to impress his friends again. She parted her legs to let him go, confident that he wouldn't take advantage. The heavy traffic started moving and the bus lurched away. The boy was withdrawing his hand, only to fall back. This time he grabbed hold of her crotch.

'Sorry! I didn't mean to, err, sorry,' he spluttered.

'No problem. It was an accident,' she grimaced.

The embarrassment had her flustered enough to say something silly. Felicity hoped he hadn't felt a damp patch down there. After only a few minutes playing the game, she was already turned on. It wasn't these young lads, it was what happened earlier, and the anticipation of what was planned. She looked around for Philip, wondering where he was. The lucky man must have a seat somewhere. He obviously hadn't anticipate these eighteen year old boys mauling her body in a public place, otherwise he would have been close to hand.

Philip hadn't been able to squeeze onto the bus, so ran back to the car, and was now following it. He wondered what she was getting up to in there, with those randy teenagers. If she thought he was aboard, she would expose herself. Thinking he would rescue her if things got out of hand, she would be free to play around. Shit! A busload of randy adolescence might get up to anything when fired up!

She clambered over one of the boys big feet, to get to the offered seat. The bus pulled away, and she grabbed a pole to stop herself falling. The skirt twisted up, as she uncontrollably careered around the pole to face him. He had a close up view of a white thong, and stocking tops. For a moment she watched him stare at her panties, with his mouth hanging open. The expression turned to a leer.

The bus rattled over an uneven road junction, as she tried to unwind herself from the pole. A shove had her twirling around the pole in the opposite direction. With the bus accelerating, the momentum quickened her spin, until she landed pell-mell onto the lad's lap. The two boys had shuffled together, closing the gap, and Karl guided her with hands on her hips.

'Didn't want you falling on the floor, girl,' he said into an ear.

'Thanks,' she quietly said.

She quickly pulled the hem down to cover her stocking tops, garter straps, and embarrassment. Not believing a word of it, she nevertheless refrained from complaining. She didn't even pull him up for calling her a girl. She was miffed at that, for she expected the respect an older woman deserved.

Felicity rolled her bottom to slide off his lap into the space they had made, only to find it gone. All she managed was to roll her cheeks over his trouser lump.

'Damn!' she whispered.

Wearing a thong under the thin dress, she could feel his lump twitching between her cheeks.

'This bus gives a bumpy ride, but don't worry, I'll not let you fall, girl,' he breathed into an ear.

'Thanks,' she said again, though not meaning it.

This was all she needed! Sitting on a randy guy's lap, with him breathing in her ear, and his hard cock poking between her cheeks. It could have been dangerous. If he wasn't so young it might be exciting. Instead, it was annoying having a teenager take advantage. The bounce of the bus kept thrusting his cock between her cheeks. If she stood up now, the dress would be plastered in her crack.

'My names, Karl. What's yours?' he asked.

'Felicity. You don't need to hold on so tight, Karl,' she said.

'Are you over eighteen?' he asked.

'Yes, of course,' she intoned, almost laughing at such an absurd question.

She realised he had a good stare at her panties, but hadn't bothered to look up at her face. He thought she was just a girl his age, so any respect an older woman deserved was lost. Besides, any respect due had been lost, when she showed him her panties. Of course he gripped her tight, because to him she was just a teenager. Seeing the look on his face when he realised she was an older woman, would be a laugh.

He pulled her closer with a strong grip around her waist. The back of his hands pushed her breasts up. He pretended it was the movement of the bus, rather than being intentional. The vibration of the bus went through his hands, to shake her breasts. His friends thought it highly amusing. Her nipples were enjoying it too, as she could feel them stiffening up.

She kept meaning to stand up to get away from him. Maybe it was just an excuse, though she really didn't think he would let her go without a struggle. She didn't want to make a scene, and didn't look forward to struggling in front of his friends.

About to tell him she was, 'getting off', she choked on the phrase. She was heated up, but not so much as that. As the bus bounced over a rough patch of road, he tightened his arms around her, and turned his palms up under her breasts.

'Be careful!' she said.

Meaning for him to let go of her breasts, the statement was far too subtle for a teenager. She felt weak and useless to have fallen into the clutches of a mere boy, and the will to free herself was diminishing with every little humiliation. Maybe she was aroused enough to orgasm. The vibration of the bus was almost enough, while she was so excited.

'You shouldn't be doing that! Please take your hands away,' Felicity crossly spoke.

There wasn't enough ferocity, or authority in her voice to motivate him. He was enjoying himself too much. So were his friends. They were clustered around watching the spectacle of her breasts being fondled. Every time the bus bounced her breasts did too, and he caught them. Again she figured this was the wrong time to wear a quarter cup bra.

At least there wasn't much he could do in public, while surrounded by his friends.

Unless! A bad thought came to mind. She tried to ignore it, but with his cock pushing between her cheeks, the thought developed. If he let her stand up on this rough road, he might pass her to one of his friends, to steady her.

What if they passed her around, from one to the other, like pass the parcel? The dress was short, the bra almost non-existent, and the panties were insubstantial. Once the bravest of them took advantage, the others would become emboldened enough to join in. The dress could easily be peeled away, leaving her practically naked. Surrounded by so many hands, they couldn't all be fended off. Her whole body would be mauled by randy boys.

Falling, and quickly caught, would leave her bent over. If he was bold enough, it would be easy to slip inside her aroused vagina. The others would be in a frenzy to have her. The thought of them fucking her, each taking a turn, sent a shiver down her spine. Some might not be able to wait, and decide to fuck her mouth.

The shocking thought stunned her.

The thought of being treated worse than a whore, stoked her up to boiling point. The split up the back of the dress opened up, baring her bottom. With every bounce of the bus, she felt the lump in his jeans rubbing her bare cheeks. In a state of shock and excitement, she couldn't protest, or even move. No longer pretending, he was now openly massaging her breasts.

What could she say? 'Please stop playing with my tits! By the way, you can remove your penis from my bottom, young man.'

It might be accurate, yet far too gross.

She just sat there dumfounded, hoping her husband would notice what was happening, and perform a rescue. Surely the state of arousal showed on her face. She'd told him often enough how helpless she became when fully aroused. All he had to do was offer her a seat, or say this was their stop, and take her hand. The young guys would melt away from him.

Karl had a big grin on his face, and it wasn't from the feel of her tits. He was dying to tell his friends what he was doing under the girl's dress. The feel of her ass cheeks pressing his cock was awesome. He was building the courage to pull his cock from his jeans. It would be easy to lift her onto his cock, and take her from behind. He hesitated, from not being sure if he could do it.

The door hissed open, and she longingly stared at the opening. A cool breeze caught the dress, blowing it up to expose stocking tops and suspenders. She quickly thanked him, making to rise off his lap. The door closed, but she carried on with the escape anyway. Thanking him again for his help, she pulled herself up by the pole.

He said something about her being a pole dancer, which she ignored. It was somewhat true, as she had swung around the pole and exposed herself to him, then landed on his lap. As she lifted a leg over his to get away, the bus pulled up sharply. She hadn't timed it right, and as though in slow motion, she began to fall forward.

Her cleavage landed on his face. She put both hands on his shoulders to push herself away. Before she could, his hand found her crotch, and squeezed. The young guy looked up at her, with a big satisfied smile on his face.

On recognising who it was, his face dropped. He had in his hand a neighbour's crotch! Mrs Thompson was a friend of his mother, and often dropped in to chat. He withdrew his hand, and tried to apologise, only the words stuck in his throat. Damn! He'd played with her tits, felt her crotch, and his cock had been pressing between her cheeks. A second look revealed that she was so very hot, really stoked. It didn't seem right to have sexed up his mom's friend.

Next time she came over to visit his mom, he would have to stay out of the way. It would be too embarrassing to see her at home. He'd treated his mother's friend like a slut of a girl. She was wearing sexy dress with sexier underwear. No wonder he didn't look at her face, and treated her like a sexy bitch.

He noticed she was so sexed up, she didn't recognise him.

What if she did recognise him? Wouldn't that put her in a difficult situation? It would be something she needed to keep a secret. It would be something he could hold over her. It wouldn't be blackmail, she would be doing him a favour, in return for keeping her secret. His thoughts turned to what he would like her to do, as a favour.

On tiptoe, Felicity desperately looked around the bus for her husband. It was only then she discovered being the only older person on the bus. She was surrounded by a bunch of rowdy young boys, intently studying her body. They were big and strong, and looked at her with an intense stare.

The bus pulled up at traffic lights, and this time the side doors hissed open. Some of the boys turned away from her to see who was getting on. They parted to let a man through. Philip didn't have to barge his way in, they made room for him.

'Come on, Felicity,' he heavily spoke.

He grabbed her hand and eased her between the young guys. He recognised her musky smell, meaning her panties must be soaking wet. The dress was plastered between her cheeks, and he wondered what the guys had been doing to his wife.

He became angry at them, and her. Whatever it was they had done, those boys had excited his wife. Why had she let it go that far with a bunch of eighteen year olds? In a temper, he was ready to push her back among them. Abandoning her in this state of arousal, could only have one result.

Felicity realised her husband was there, and she was safe, so she relaxed. A fantasy fired her imagination.

***

'She's our gang slut. We own her now,' Craig asserted.

There was an air of expectancy, each waiting for the other to make a move. Felicity was out of it, unable to help either side make a decision. Her husband wondered if they would let him take her back, and whether he wanted her back after this.

He let go of her hand, ready to defend himself and his wife. She slowly sank to the floor between them. Her husband couldn't carry her from the bus like this, so what could he do? She watched the guys move in around her. One of them pushed the button to stop the bus, and suddenly he was being pushed out.

'She's a right slut. The slut will make a great gang fuck,' one of them said, and the others agreed.

Felicity heard all this and trembled with fear. Would they really keep her as their hang slut? She had read what that meant. She would be passed around from one to the other of the gang members. She would have to learn what each of them wanted, and pander to their sexual whims. If she didn't, she would be beaten, or passed on to another gang.

'What are you, girl,' Craig asked, while pinching a nipple.

Once she recovered from being so aroused, she might be able to reason with them. Until then, she didn't want to be hurt, so she would have to submit. Knowing it was just an excuse, didn't mean she could find the strength to resist them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds