• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Betrayal

Betrayal

I was alone at the cabin, just me time. I was thrilled that my husband didn't mind me going. The ride was smooth sailing coming up here. Ahh, three whole days of uninterrupted quiet. I stopped at Burger King for a guilty pleasure and then let myself in. I devoured half the burger and put the rest away for later. I settled down with my erotic book and just disappear into the pages.

Suddenly I hear a noise, that appears to come from upstairs. I tell myself it is nothing but the wind, after all, there is nothing up here and I know the door deadbolts on its own. I dismiss it and run to the bathroom. I go into the kitchen and pour some ice tea. Suddenly, a large hand wraps around my mouth and pulls me in close. I gasp at first, but I know exactly who it is. I play scared as he holds a knife to my throat and presses himself against my back. It's our game.

I take a deep breath and soak it in. Whimpering to pretend fear; feeling warmth between my legs; wanting him. He wraps the ball cock around my mouth, preventing me from making a sound. My arms are pinned behind my back and with a rip of the Velcro, my wrists are bound behind my back. He wraps a silk blindfold around my eyes.

He reaches down to rub me through my clothes. I sense his amusement as he can feel the wetness despite the layers of clothing. He pulls my shorts down swiftly, and reaches up under my panties to dip his finger inside me. My throat emits a soft moan as I welcome his entrance. I feel a rough tug and soon, the cloth is ripped from my body.

Suddenly, I am swooped up and in his arms. He carries me upstairs. I can feel his breath as he climbs. This only heightens my desire. We enter a bedroom and he briskly throws me down on the bed. He knows that I like it rough. Being with him is like a carnival ride. I hear him working, a ladder being set up, a drill, I'm intrigued but not afraid. I trust him.

Suddenly he pulls me up. I hear the clink of metal, and feel the cold against my back. He clips the chains on my wrist straps and my arms are raised mid-back. . He attaches his homemade spreader bar to my ankles. I feel him trace his hands from my ankles, to the insides of my legs, reaching my knees and stopping to trace his lips back and forth, up and down reaching from the inside of my ankles to the inside top of my thighs..I cannot help but cry in wanton lust. I wiggle and thrust myself forward.

Suddenly, I'm alone, just hanging here. I wait, for his return. I hear his breathing as he reenters the room. He comes up behind me and rubs himself along my ass. He wraps his arms around me and I feel the cold of ice on my nipples. I feel it melting and dripping down my breasts. He uses his fingers to bring my nipples to a perfect point. He changes position and begins to tighten nipple clamps to me. I feel the squeeze as he tightens them. The pressure is just enough, a little bit of pain, just to increase my arousal.

He leans against my nipples and then gently sucks them, causing them to swell which turns me on even more and makes me want to cum.

He quickly releases my arms and suddenly, I am brusquely turned around. He pushes me against what appears to be a Saint Andrew's cross. My arms are strapped in; my legs are chained to the bottom of the rough wood.

He disappears again, and as I hear him return, I grow in anticipation. In less than a second, the wait is over. I hear the snap of leather through the air. I know the straps will hit me soon. I draw my breath in as I feel the leather striking my buttocks. Once, twice, three times, with every strike getting harder. Hurting more, I am reaching my limit, and try to scream yellow. But the gag in my mouth is muffling the sound. Again and again the leather talons strike my back, my ass, my thighs. I cry an urgent red, as tears begin to run down my face and I wriggle as much as I can despite my chains.

Finally, the beating ceases. He comes behind me as rubs my ass, my back, and the insides of my thighs. He inserts a butt plug inside me swiftly and then jams a finger in my pussy. Unexpectedly, the fingers feel foreign to me. My partner's fingers are long and well, extremely skillful. These fingers are shorter, fatter, and extremely rough. I feel manhandled, and in the distance, I hear my friend's voice egging this person on. I squirm, protesting this assault. I feel desperate, afraid, and most of all betrayed. After all, I trusted him! He always joked about bringing a buddy or a colleague into the mix. I never actually thought he would do it! Especially without my consent.

I manage to calm myself down. I begin to accept the circumstance. I really have no choice, I'm tied up and won't be able to free myself. I may as well go for the ride.

My hands are unchained and then tethered behind my back. My ankles are soon to follow. I am relieved as the pressure was intense. I feel his large hands massaging my ankles to relieve the imprints of the chains. He turns me around and kisses me, long and hard, just how I like it. He whispers in his deep, sultry voice. "John will only watch from this point forward, unless you make a special request". This reassures me that I will be safe and have some control over the predicament.

I am slowly guided to an object and lowered down, face forward, legs still on the floor, ass up. My arms are released momentarily and then wrapped around what feels like a bench. I snicker because I know of this fantasy of his and said I would go for this months ago. I know the ace bandages are next. Sure enough, I feel the gauze being wrapped around my shoulders, he works carefully that there is no space between the bandages. The sensation is actually exciting as he firmly moves to my back, pinning me to the bench. He begins to work quicker as my torso is enclosed in the restraints. He fastens it with a clip and then leaves me there.

I lay there in anticipation, waiting for what might happen to me. I wonder who is in the room. I hear breathing but no other sound. Time seems to stand still... Without warning, a quick smack lands on my right ass cheek, then the left. A second passes and another strike and another. Each one increasing its power. Shit, he's rough today. A muffled cry of yellow escapes my mouth. He stops immediately. I hear the buzz of a vibrator. He presses it against my opening, my clit. I respond quickly, but he continues to hold it against me. I cum over and over, and then precipitously, he stops.

I hear a pumping and the bench begins to rise. When it stops, I feel his cock against my folds. I am so ready for this. He begins with long, deep, slow strokes. So slow that I feel every inch of his long, thick cock. It takes almost no time for me to release again, lol..twice. He holds on tight and quickens his pace.

As he is fucking me, I hear footsteps in the room. I hear one, two, holy fuck, three voices? They are murmuring. Initially, I can't make out what they are saying. I can't fucking believe it. He is betraying my trust again. What the fuck. I feel violated, humiliated, and utterly helpless.

Despite my humiliation, the fucking is still causing me to ooze out cum. I hear a male voice command: "Make her squirt, make her squirt!" He retorts, "Give me a break, I haven't even had my orgasm yet." A rush of thunderous laughter fills the room. "Go ahead and finish her".

Holy shit, how many fucking people are here?

He continues to pound on me and releases. I feel his cum running down my leg as he withdraws and then begins to stroke my pussy. I feel the unwrapping of the bandages and the jeering of the audience. I squirm and protest but as my body is freed, there is a sensation of someone holding me down by my ass. Another set of hands is against my back, and someone is holding my head. I have no fucking control.

I have no choice but resign to my predicament. I could cry or even sob, but it would be a complete waste of energy. In reality, I am gagged and even if I wasn't, the cabin is in the middle of nowhere, and no one would even hear me.

I am flipped around so I am on my back. My body is shifted quickly and forcefully so that my ass and pussy are at the end. Someone is re-mummifying my body and I feel coldness under my legs. WTF stirrups? My feet are placed in the triangles and my legs are encased in ace bandages. I am fixed against the cold steel that is supporting my limbs.

Time stands still again. I wait. I hear laughter, murmuring. I don't know what is happening next. I try to protest, even scream, but all that emits is a muffled sound. This only encourages the crowd. This is so fucking out of control. I scream again, and again. I cannot move.

In the background I hear them talking. Holy crap, they are wagering on how long it will take until I squirt. Others are betting that it won't happen. What kind of nightmare am I in.

Someone is at my head, and at first strokes my hair. Then yank, my hair is pulled so that my head tilts back. The bench begins to tilt so my head is now facing downward. The ball cock is taken from my mouth and replaced by a hard, thick cock. My mouth falls victim to an assault. The cock pounds into me, and I struggle to keep from gagging. I feel someone between my legs. I feel a hooked finger enter and hit my g-spot with a come-hither motion. My senses are alive and confused at the same time. A vibrator is placed on my clit at a different angle. Holy fuck, there are 3 people on me now. The attack on my mouth. The building sensation of the vibrator, the finger working my pussy. This is more than I can take.

I feel one more thrust inside my mouth and then it is removed. I hear guttural noise and soon my face is covered in cum. The finger and the vibrator have brought me to a peak, one, two three times. My throat is sore from screaming. An audience member remarks, she's a live one! Two fingers enter me and dance upon my g. I feel another hand press against my pubic bone. I feel shock, shame and pleasure at the same time.

I peak, again and again. If I were free; I would wiggle out of it. I try to relax my body, my mind. As soon as I relax, it happens. I feel a rush of liquid emit from down below. I tremble and shake. The spectators cheer. I hear them demanding, pay up dude.

My head is spinning. I feel desperate, and then it stops.

It is silent, almost eerie. I hear a dripping of the faucet. I scream.

And then I realize, I am in bed. The sheets are drenched in sweat and my own cum. I look around the room and there is nothing.

No chains. No Saint Andrew's Cross, no bench. I have clothes on.

It was just a nightmare.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Betrayal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 448 milliseconds