• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Becoming Mother Nature

Becoming Mother Nature

12

Angel was a simple girl of average height, her blonde hair made even men crave vanilla, her eyes glistened like gems of gorgeous emeralds magnified by her glasses, her skin though covered in 25 years of scars it still glowed like porcelain, her body plump and round in healthy 200 lbs. but was still curvy with bouncing DD-cup breasts and a bountiful butt.

Her life as an otaku was invigorating she loved playing video games, watching anime, reading fan fiction, this life she chose since reality seems so dull, boring, and full of war, hatred, famine, and death; even though she loves all things nature she cant stand the stupidity of human kind and of how rude they are to nature itself.

So she voiced her distaste for her family's idea of vacation means leaving behind laptops, cell phones, and all means of society; but what made this so much more annoying is when they decided to spend the 3 months of SUMMER of all times.

But living life as an otaku still living at home so she doesn't have much say in what she is suppose to do or allowed to do, since she doesn't have a job or pay any rent so she knows when an order is given by her parents she cant refuse.

Angel grumbled again as she was dressed in a tight pink tank top and blue jean shorts (bought in a bulk of summer wardrobe of her mother) she wore large dark sunglasses in the hot California sun and her gold hair up in a bun her scowl was deep as her plump body was leaking sweat.

She watched as her 2 athletic older brothers loaded up the RV with their camping gear while her parents continued to pull out said gear from their large garage.

Since her non-athletic body only permitted her to do very little in actual work so she was just suppose to go through the house and prep it for the 3 month long absence of household visitors then once done turning off all technology then putting all important stuff in the family's vault, then after she finished that she packed up the food and supplies for the dogs and cat.

So her she is just standing there holding the leashes for the 2 Great Danes and watching the cage that held her cat.

Luckily the best thing her parents are allowing her to bring with her for the 3-month camping trip was a suitcase full of books, so that was an easy escape at least and of course its not like she was completely against this trip she loves nature but if anything she will miss her online life as an otaku in the A/C and without worrying about bugs was what she would miss in the next 3-months.

She made herself a promise that she would try to have a good time for her family at least so that they can enjoy their summer vacation.

At least she could enjoy the 5 hour drive up to the mountains, the RV had decent A/C and she was allowed to listen to her IPod and read, however it didn't really last very long especially when your having fun so that 5 hour drive only felt like 1 hour or less.

She was living in auto-pilot now, just to make sure she was getting to irritable in the atmosphere just to make sure her family had a better time.

But ignoring everything was difficult her feet and legs were burning after they have been hiking for 6 days occasionally stopping for the night but the actual spot where they were to stay was another 4 days away, so her legs were on fire, her shoulders were sore from her bag she was forced to carry and of course now she knows that bring along her books was a bad idea because now she is forced to carry them along with the pet supplies and her cat cage, then her nostrils were bringing because of the disgusting smell of the insect repellent, her skin scorching from the blazing sun, and her lungs were enflamed from the constant rasping.

The 10 day long hike was well worth it, the camp ground was gorgeous, the tress were tall covered with vines, moss, and greenery everywhere, a beautiful crystal clear river ran through with babbling brooks surrounding the area and a waterfall into a rocky and deep pool.

The setting sun shining through was gorgeous illuminating everything in sight.

Staying here for 3 months wouldn't be so bad since she sees how lovely it all is and also to find out that this is where her parents spent their honeymoon.

But Angel still didn't enjoy the heat nor the insects, but the scenery was fantastic, however her brothers constantly wanting her to go fishing, hiking, and go do athletics kept pulling her away from reading so it was here she found out why they wanted her to come.

Her family wanted her to get out and live off the land believing her to be unmotivated and unable to provide for herself so this was their way to get her to lose some weight and get her out of the house.

So on this day the sun was at its highest and it was during lunch in the middle of their vacation when they told her the truth.

So she was no longer hungry or wanting to live her life on autopilot.

She thrashed the food over the fire kicked dirt all over it and everyone else.

Running hurt, but she ran, as far and fast as she could and luckily in their confusion and blindness caused by dirt they didn't see which way she went, she ran and ran only hearing the words play over in her head, never stopping until she tripped over a tree root she fell face first into the mud.

Not realizing how tired she was until she leaned up against the tree, she viewed the setting sun as her eyes followed it down, her exhaustion taking over.

The next morning she woke up to the silence of the forest, although a sparkling numbness radiated all over her constant pain she accumulated was gone but her autopilot was turned on again as her pain had shocked her back into it.

So when a small figure with glittering wings appeared in front of her, the only thought she could make was "A fairy? How beautiful."

They sat there and just stared at each other for what felt like forever until the fairy blew dust at her, she felt gentle caressing appendages wrap around her body, it felt as though she were getting a hug, she looked around as she was coming around and saw that the tree she was leaning up against had green vines wrapped around her and were pulling her into the tree lit the way by fairy dust.

It felt so blissful and painless that I didn't want to fight since I felt so good and honestly I have never felt so good EVER, and after what my family did to me I don't want to return to them.

Once I was encased in the tree a swirling tunnel of colored dust cascaded around me and it felt like I was being showered in warm water but made it better was that I stayed dry so it was pure magic.

After a few minutes the tree opened up again and the vines helped me out and I landed on my feet what landed on a large branch, although looking around I noticed I had shrunk and now I was up high in the tree.

I watched as I saw a red and blue figure running through the forest I watched as my two brothers in their matching red and blue tank tops ran underneath the branch I was standing on though they were laughing, their missing sister was apparently worry free for them.

"Hello." I looked forward and saw many fairies all dressed in leaves and flowers with wings ranging from different shapes sizes and patterns but mostly matching the wings of bugs with their outfits matching the bug they can disguise themselves as.

"Beautiful." I murmured, they all laughed.

"welcome to the world of the fairies we are the spirits of nature we have brought you here because we sensed your distress that you family put you through and with the actions of your brothers it is apparent that they seem to care very little for you." The one speaking was a man of red hair in an outfit of a grasshopper.

I nodded my head I felt so numb I didn't want to talk I just wanted view this beautiful world.

"If you allow us we would like to welcome you to tis fairy world where you can escape from the cruel world."

It may seem soon but I didn't care, I wasn't going to return to my family so I nodded my head in agreement.

The fairies cheered as I smiled weakly, I really wanted to sleep or rest, Mr. Grass Fairy as I call him came up and wrapped his arm around my waist and flew up with everyone else, up on the tree tops up in the cloud bank the sun was shining dimly through the surrounding clouds.

It was a shining glittering gold version of New York but had a mix of Tokyo, San Francisco, and Hollywood all rolled into one; this was the fairy city.

I merely listened and watched as they flew me around and explained, it was lovely then as the sun was setting they showed me to my room.

The largest building in Fairy City, The Fairy Library, designed after the largest library in the world the Library of Congress.

"Since your new we still have to determine whether or not your trustworthy so You will be confined here in the library where you can read to your hearts content at least until your citizenship is confirmed.

I nodded as they showed me the staircase up to the added tower to the library, it was decorated with vines growing up the sides and the posters of the bed it was as beautiful as a Fairy princess' room.

I spent and entire year living in that tower and going down and continuing my life as an otaku but now just reading the fairy books since they don't have any from the human world but no technology so I just went on reading, I didn't even give much of a passing thought to my family.

The year later my citizenship was confirmed and Mr. Grass came back and said it was time for me to go through the changes that will make me apart of their world forever.

I stood in Fairy court in front of the entire hierarchy of Fairykind, my clothes changed into something more suitable for a fairy or at least one that is to become a fairy, I wore a lovely dress made out of a bleeding heart flower with my hair pulled back into a curly bun my life still on auto pilot though I didn't care because the life I lived in was beautiful as if I was in a cozy apartment and my eyes were the windows to a gorgeous view.

"Angel you have lived here for a year barely spoken a word only murmuring a thank you or no thank you yes or no, you've shown great trust for yourself so now we will send you on a journey, your mind and your spirit have been tested so now we must test your body, for this you must journey south to the southern Fairy Kingdom there you will receive the seed of life it is your duty to care for and carry the seed back here where we will plant it to grow into the tree of life that will house the magic that holds nature and all of fairy life together." Mr. Grass stated.

I nodded as they prepped me for my journey, I was given a map and a travel bag with supplies, and luckily they fitted me with a travel pair of wings.

Simple sheer and sparkling with magic their own version of technology, but it was easy to use and quick to get used to.

I left on the journey and being the size of a fairy it was going to take me awhile but I didn't mind.

2 days after leaving I was passing by my old house I decided on the quick detour, luckily I saw what I knew from the start, they were all happy and joking and playing like a family should, they are so used to doing this without me that me disappearing was easy to let go of.

I flew up to my room and everything I owned was gone, all replaced with grey walls and work out equipment.

My resolve was complete, I flew off getting back into my route to the Southern Fairy Kingdom, as small as I was it took me an entire month to get to the Southern Fairy Kingdom and when I arrived it was a lovely place nestled the bank of a lake hidden within a fog bank.

While the Northern Kingdom was a city the Southern was rural houses of fairies hidden well everywhere but the most lovely part was of the magnificent tree, it glowed gold but it was incredibly tall and incredibly old covered in wrinkles it looked as though it were breathing its leaves and bark old and tired.

I approached it with caution and looked it its majesty.

"Hello." I looked over to see a female version of Mr. Grass.

"You must be Angel. We've been expecting you."

She turned around and motioned for me to follow her with a gentle wave and a smile.

Every fairy in the Kingdom was there to greet me though it was a lot smaller then the one up North so there were so many less fairies.

I followed them up into the tree where we all stood on a branch

Some of them came up and took off my wings and took the travel bag from me.

I was directed to face the tree as the colorful tunnel of dust was opened and I casually walked towards it, I stopped and waited as gold vines came out to hug me like the other one did before, it was gentle as it carefully lifted me then pulled me into the tunnel.

I saw the opening close as I felt light as air, the vines caressed my body as it removed my clothing, the vines carefully nuzzled around my chest, looking down I saw two of them holding still in front of my nipples as they instantly grew out gorgeous snap dragon flowers, they both opened and took one breast each, a small tendril snaked its way into my nipple and tickled the inside and the snap dragon itself began light suction.

The vines wrapped around my chest and fused into a green top, then I felt 2 other vines carefully pull my legs apart then I saw a double headed vine come up to my virgin womanhood, the smaller vine on top grew out one lily of the valley a small and beautiful white flower, it aroma tickled my senses as it dripped nectar, I felt it firmly latch itself onto my clit and began a tingling suction, I leaned my head back in bliss.

Then I felt another vine beginning to brush along my pussy lips, I looked down and saw a lovely rosebud though its thorns were not in sight, the bud was at a near blooming point, I felt it run its nectar along my lips then its centered itself as it slowly began to enter me, the petals soft as they caressed my walls, I felt a slight thrum of pain when it hit my hymen but it released more of its nectar and numbed me with warmth as I felt it bulkiness fill me as it stretched me tenderly, the pressed on further breaking my hymen but no liquid escaped and I felt no pain.

Finally I felt the bud kiss my cervix and its sweet nectar flowed into my womb, I was in heaven, then a slight fullness began to expand as the rose bloomed, I felt a small suction happen on my cervix as the vine latched itself, then it filled me with warm nectar letting the sticky goo coat my walls all the way to the back where it flooded my ovaries.

Suddenly I saw a plump in the vine it descended down and was careful as it pressed into my vaginal opening, I breathed deeply as it penetrated stretching me out more but still without pain, Then a small jolt elicited as it began to press against my cervix, but the rose released more nectar filling me with pleasure then my cervix so numb enough to release and let the large seed enter my womb, my body welcomed it as the sticky nectar covered it, the vine carefully puled itself out but leaving the bloomed rose inside, once the vine was out my body closed itself back up keeping the seed of life in its new home.

My whole body was shaking as the vines continued with their job they wrapped themselves around my pelvis and fused to create a green skirt then attached itself to the top I wore.

I was gently set on the ground and looked down to notice the slight 4-month pregnant bump I now sported.

I looked up as the tunnel opened up allowing me to walk out, I turned around just in time to see the magnificent tree fade into gold dust into the wind.

I held my hand to my bump as I watched in awe but once it was gone I knew it was time to go.

I turned around then noticed that I was back to my human size and fairies surrounded me as they all stood in line and one by one as they flew forth to kiss and hug my belly bump.

I was to walk back up North, no wings, no shoes, and no supplies.

But that didn't matter to me, I felt in bliss, the seed within me kept turning and massaging my insides with the nectar while the flowers kept up there suction of my nipples, clit and cervix.

I was in heaven so as I walked I didn't really notice how long it took me, only that I wasn't in pain any more no physical pain or emotional pain, from every step I took greenery grew from my foot steps even on concrete and the power I now held was so strong that even the most powerful of weed killers wont be able to kill it.

I passed by many human who gave me no notice, which was fine.

Before I knew it I found myself back in the forest where the Northern Kingdom is, the tree that once turned me into a fairy in the first place was practically shimmering with light as I returned which told the fairies of my return.

They all flew down and swirled me and I felt many hugs and kisses all over my body, a strong force was building within me ever since I left the Gold tree.

A large hold opened in the tree before me and I knew I was to walk in, flowers, moss, vines, and leaves were covering the entire innards of the tree as sun shine flooded from the top showing every root and every lovely part of the throne room.

In the corner of the room was a water trickle that fell into a small sink like flower that held the crystal clear water, but then flowed into a small waiting pool that had light steam coming off of it.

The throne itself was made of tree, covered with branches growing out of it, vines covered it, and moss made its cushion.

I took its invitation and sat slowly and carefully, I breathed deeply as I felt the seed shift, knowing it was home.

Vines began to grow all around my body as I stayed completely still, it didn't even hurt when small tendrils pierced my skin and fused with my veins, all I felt was pleasure, after the tendrils were connected to my arteries I saw some pumping white substance into one part while another was drawing blood from me and I saw it snake out to feed the tree.

Then I felt a vine beginning to lubricate my sphincter with warm nectar, I still felt at ease even as it carefully penetrated it released more nectar directly into my walls as it continued to carefully dig I saw the lumpy balls travel through the vine away from my body knowing my feces will also be used as nutrients for the tree, the vine traveled all the way up into my bladder and settled, I enjoyed it pleasurable presence as I knew it was going to be leaving anytime soon.

Two more vines came around and snaked around my chest then connected with the snap dragons as more tiny tendrils carefully and pleasurably dug deeper into my nipples sinking into the small milk makers as they carefully suctioned out the milk I made since I became pregnant, then once empty they ejected warm nectar only a little just enough to fill each one and the vines just settled as they waited until my body made the nectar into milk.

The throne began to recline as I was laid out my green dress removed allowing my naked plump body to show to nature, my legs were spread with care as a small tendril snaked up and penetrated my urethra I still felt no pain as it slid up into my bladder and suctioned out my urine using it also for nutrients to the tree.

Then the vines from both my urethra and my anus began to lightly pump nectar into my bladder not to fill it up but just to soothe it.

A few more vines came up and connected themselves to my flabby arms, thick thighs, and plump tummy, each connecting themselves with the fat muscles and began to slowly eat at the fat using it as good nourishment for the tree, while carefully injecting nectar to numb any pain.

I was in bliss as the strong force began to expand so much I thought I was going to explode at any moment.

I felt another vine snaked up and slowly massage my head with nectar as five tendrils carefully slipped into my head, through my skull and connected with the parts of my brain the controlled my senses, though merely attaching themselves into position I still felt no pain as I felt slight shifts in each sense as they all enhanced making the pleasure I felt that much greater.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Becoming Mother Nature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds