• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 03

The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 03

123

The night of our pool party had finally arrived. This was going to be the most sexually exciting night of Tom's and my life. We had RSVP's from 7 couples in our exclusive neighborhood, 9 couples that were friends of Teresa's or mine, Chantal and a few of her sexy ladies as well as two men from Tom's office and a couple ladies from nearby.

Chantal had hired 4 very pretty, young, Latina maids for the party with the caveat that they could work from 6 pm-midnight and earn a $100 as maids or actively be a sexual participants of the party for $500 if they stayed through Sunday, working the party and cleaning up afterwards. They were required to wear a very sexy maid's uniform, thigh high stockings, heels and no underwear either way.

All we wrote on the invitation was:

Lotions and Oceans Party 6 pm-whenever. Bring an ocean themed dish.

Wear exotic swimwear or attire. Let your imagination run wild.

It was almost 6 pm and we had everything ready to go. We set up four stations with multiple lotions and oils out by the pool and one by the hot tub. Tom wore a skin tight pair of trunks showing off his bulge and his favorite Hawaiian shirt. I wore a thong bikini bottom and a very tiny top that barely covered my nipples. I wanted it to be obvious to everyone that my body was there for everyone to play with. My makeup was very exotic and sexual in nature. We had made up cards for each of our guests with secret little missions printed on them. They were not to open the envelope until after the lotion demonstrations.

These were some of the missions printed on each card, with each one different from the other ones:

Couples- Initiate a three way with Tom, Gwen or Chantal in full view of everyone.

Couples- Have a three way bondage experience with Gwen or Chantal.

Couples-Swap spouses for passionate love making in the hot tub or pool.

Couples- Seduce a maid or invite a single person into a private threesome.

Unattached Men- Initiate a threesome.

Unattached Men-Seduce one of the maids and hide her clothes until end of the party.

Unattached Women- Invite three penises that will make you air tight.

Unattached Women- Participate in a hot lesbian sex show in plain sight.

There were instructions that they could trade cards with others but they had to enjoy a sexual experience with them if a trading of cards took place.

At 6:10, the first of our guests had arrived, Dan a strapping 46 year old stockbroker and his lovely wife Lori, a 42 year old blonde Barbie doll. I thanked them for coming by giving Lori a strong hug with a peck on each cheek. Dan was thinking I was going to do the same for him when I decided to turn his lips to mine and give him a short sweet kiss. They were swingers so I guided both of their hands to my exposed butt cheeks and pulled both of their faces to my neck and let them plant more kisses up and down my neck. What an incredible start. I said, "Oh my," as I handed them their mission envelope and directed them towards the pool area.

Three more couples were back at my door step when I returned. First I greeted Ben and Jennifer who were neighbors we have had an occasional BBQ with. I gave Jen a very enticing hug then I kissed Ben on the lips, to see what kind of reaction I got from Jennifer. She was a little miffed and grabbed my face and kissed me passionately in front of the waiting guests. I handed her their envelope and pointed them to the patio. Jen stated, "We will see you later," leaving me the impression they had plans for me.

Julian and Maria were next. I believe one of them was on the adultery site, but I couldn't remember which one. Maria gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and then Julian grabbed both of my ass cheeks and pulled me into him for a long wet kiss. I again pointed to them to the patio and handed them an envelope.

With a little wet spot developing in the front of my thong, I greeted Lisa and Dave, who both swingers. They wasted no time with both kissing my face and neck while both of them checked out my wetness by sliding their fingers under my thong stroking my clit and penetrating my pussy. I was quickly readying myself for my first explosion of the evening when 2 more couples arrived on my door step enjoying the show. I sent Lisa and Dave to the pool before I came all over everyone.

Candy and John were next. They were the ones looking for a threesome in the personals. They insisted on a welcome better than Lisa and Dave got. I uttered, "Okay what do you have in mind?"

They came towards me with John holding my face as his tongue eagerly sought the back of my mouth. Candy, in the meantime got on her knees, pushing my thong aside and started darting her tongue around my clit and into my soaked lips. This went on for a few minutes when the next couple cleared their throats indicating they wanted to come inside. I quickly tasted myself on Candy then sent them to the pool area.

Another couple we knew from the neighborhood, Bob and Cathy stepped in. They looked at me funny and both started to hug me at the same time. The next thing I knew they were planting kisses all over my face and neck while they both fondled all of my womanly parts. Cathy said, "Bob and I have been planning for months to seduce you and have our way with you. Thank you for inviting us. We look forward to more of this with you later." I never knew so many of my friends and neighbors wanted me this way.

When they were done with me, I noticed a young lady named Gina watching us with a sly smile. When Cathy headed off another young lady named Naomi put her arm behind Gina and said, "Say hello to our host." They both approached me not knowing what to do or say when Naomi pulled my top off, pushing Gina's face into my right breast while she started to lick and suck my left breast. Both young ladies did an amazing job as I was now in lesbian heaven. Naomi started to finger my clit when another couple came up behind them. I kissed them both, said thank you for making me feel welcome as their hostess moving next to the couple on my doorstep.

Mike and Lindsey were looking at me funny, my breasts now fully exposed and my thong revealing my short landing strip. Mike offered, "We were hoping this was going to be more than a lotion selling party." Relieved they were not shy I welcomed them in each arm. I looked longingly at Lindsay, her dark blonde hair lightly touching the top of her breasts. I had to have her now and plunged my tongue into her waiting mouth. Mike started touching me everywhere and started to lick my ear. I led them to a 3 way kiss when another gentleman appeared in the door way. I thanked them and sent them to the back of the house.

Steve was next and looked at me like I was on the dinner menu. He said, "Okay, my turn, get on your knees now." I did as he requested. He pulled out his 7 inch dick and said to me, "Start sucking me now or I will tell your husband we have been having an affair the last five years." He was my husband's co worker and I did earlier cock tease him at a Christmas party. I went crazy on his dick, taking it down my throat on the fifth attempt, while I tightened my grip on his balls. After a few minutes, he started to moan and I immediately stopped. He looked at me strangely and said, "What the fuck?"

I told him if he behaves, there are at least 50 other women's openings for him to explore tonight and he will need to stay hard as long as possible. He smiled and said, "Okay, but later I just might show your husband how to properly fuck you."

I replied, "Here is your secret mission, don't open it until after the demonstration. That may indeed be your task."

Over the next 25 minutes the rest of the guests arrived, with hugs, strong kisses, lots of groping of me along with some removal of clothing as our last few couples and a single lady all wanted to be naked throughout the party.

I followed the last naked couple to the patio and announced to everyone that dinner was served and to make sure they had their unopened envelope with them. Our sexy maids had brought out all of the dishes. The line started with Tom and I, followed by a naked young lady we had just met named Tanya. She was by herself and had the look of a Lady Godiva, only with sandy blonde hair. We enjoyed some incredible and exotic food that had been brought by our guests, including an ice cream cake in the shape of a women's cleavage and a jello salad shaped like a penis with two testicles. This told me the guests were more than ready for this kind of party and more.

Shortly after dinner, Chantal arrived in a one piece suit that showed almost everything. It was practically just a big ribbon shape like a V, barely covering her ass and breasts, with easy access to all her womanly parts through the sides. I announced to the crowd that Chantal would be our hostess and that our lotion demonstration was about to begin.

Chantal immediately had their attention with her sensuous body trying to escape from her outfit, her perfect dark skin tone and her commanding presence. She welcomed everyone and announced that in October, they were all invited to our first official party for our new group called, "The Trophy Wives Club." She briefly described how incredible our parties were going to be, how incredible she was going to make everyone perform and to speak with Gwen about memberships, but not while you are fucking her. She proceeded to show our guests the first two of the lotions she recommended. She playfully put a dab on each on my nipples and told me to walk over to the naked couple standing next to Candy to have the lotion rubbed in. The crowd howled and watched me stroll over and kiss both couples offering my nipples to be played with. Tom's smile was never wider and his bulge never bigger as he was so proud to have his beautiful naked wife become the object of everyone's lust filled desires.

While I had started to share my tongue with the two couples, Chantal had Tanya and Richard come over and start to rub any lotion they chose over her body. After some rubbing had started, Chantal moved their hands to her breasts and butt. Richard started untying Chantal's outfit, planting kisses on Chantal and Tanya. Revealing all of her glistening body, Chantal started helping Tanya remove all Richard's clothing. They lay him down on a lounger and proceeded to rub lotion over every inch of his body. Chantal then placed Tanya over Richard's mouth and told her to rub her pussy all over his lotion covered face. She told the crowd about the extra tingling sensation Tanya would feel. Chantal then sucked his cock into full bloom and another one of her friends came over to ride his dick. I bet Richard was glad his co worker Tom had invited him to the party as he now had two young ladies to satisfy at the same time.

Gwen's Insatiable Lust

Meanwhile, I was enjoying the sweet sensations the two couples were offering me on the other side of the patio. All of our clothing had been removed and John lay on a towel pulling me backwards on to him. Candy grabbed his penis, licked it a few times and stuffed it into my soaked pussy. He moaned as he thrust into me a dozen times. Then Candy pulled his dick out, pushed me back and placed his dick into my ass. At this time she greedily inserted her tongue between my swollen lips and started to drive me wild with lust. Shortly afterwards, the other man, Tony pushed her away then pumped his 9 inches into my waiting snatch. Candy, a bit miffed that they had to share me, started to rub her pussy over my mouth. It smelled so sweet I had to start licking her juices. Paula, the other wife, then started to suck on both of my breasts as I was being completely assaulted by these two couples. Several in the crowd kept looking back and forth between both of the sex shows taking place.

When Chantal's demonstration was over she announced to everyone they may now open their envelopes and seek their missions out for the next 24 hours. She thanked Tom for offering Gwen to be shared by every person who attended and she offered herself to the first person who had her name mentioned on their card to come over and fulfill their mission with her. She told the crowd to be safe and enjoy themselves. Steve and Naomi both approached Chantal. She read both cards and said, "Why don't we do both of your missions together, right here?" They both agreed and started sucking on her succulent nipples, and kissing her all over her sensuous body.

By now I was moaning out of control, screaming for both men to continue to fuck me over and over again into Candy's sweet love tunnel. Paula was incredible licking, sucking and mauling my breasts. In moments I was climaxing everywhere, squirting my girl cum in every direction. I was in such a lust filled trance, I started to grunt and moan for more and more. I was possessed by lust as I tried to lick inside every inch of Candy's deliciously upturned pussy. My pussy and ass were being pounded hard by Tony and John. I just kept having orgasm after orgasm on these two nice sized cocks. When I started to squirt again, Paula attempted to cover my fountain with her tongue. Her face got soaked, so she decided to start licking my clit while her husband filled my cunt with his manhood. My pussy kept spouting out of control.

Tony had his cock was in my vice like pussy when he started moaning and filling me up with his seed. This started a chain reaction as Candy started filling up my mouth with sweet girl cum and then John left an impressive load in my ass. There was cum everywhere, mostly on or in me. John crawled up from under me as they all watched me beg for more. I kept moaning for more cock as I played with my clit. Then John and Tony each grabbed a wrist and an ankle. They counted one, two three as they tossed my semiconscious body into the pool near a couple who were fucking.

I started to sink when Ben and Jennifer grabbed me and led me over to the shallow end. Thinking that they were going to help me get out of the pool, I was shocked when Jen told Ben to fuck my brains out. Ben grabbed my ass and plunged all 9 ½ inches of his cum soaked cock into my snatch, while Jennifer started to suck and nibble on my breasts. This drove Ben crazy as he pounded me into the bottom of the pool with each powerful thrust. Between the water massaging my anus and his powerful thrusting cock, I lost all control and climaxed all over his wonderful cock.

Jennifer asked me, "Did you love being fucked by my man? All he could talk about all week was exploding in your sweet pussy. He even screamed your name out twice while he was fucking me this week. Now to punish you, he is going to fuck me from behind while you lick my clit, got it bitch?"

Ben took his manly cock out of my abused pussy and slid into Jen while she lowered herself onto my face. Ten minutes of licking and sucking her, made her tighten up and start flowing cum on my face. Ben was moaning now and then Jenifer told him to give me a facial. He sprayed four or five thick ropes of cum on my hair, face and tits. Jennifer, still trying to reduce me to being pond scum, decided to lick their fluids off of me and then she would stick her tongue in my mouth to feed their juices to me. After having her cum soaked tongue in me for several minutes, she said, "I can't wait to fuck you with my 12 inch dildo at the Halloween party. Maybe then you will be screaming my name the next time your husband tries to fuck your sloppy, wet cunt."

Chantal came over to me and hugged me. She then stuck her tongue in my mouth and started to drive me crazy by massaging my g spot. I moaned her name over and over. She asked me, "Do you actually think you can fuck everyone here? Why don't you only respond only to the people who present their card? That way you can take your time will not have more than 2 people at once to satisfy."

I agreed. That's when Mike and Lindsey approached me with their card in hand giving it to Chantal to read. She read it aloud, "Take Gwen to a private room and have her and your wife fuck you in your favorite position. Okay, take her to the bedroom at the end of the hall. Be gentle with her as some of these assholes have already tried to hurt or humiliate her."

Lindsey put her arm around me and helped me walk up to the end bedroom. Mike was there ahead of us and told Lindsey to place me face up on the bed with my feet near the head of the bed. Then he told her to place her pussy over my mouth and climb on the bed so she could lick me too. He just stood there watching us eat pussy for 20 minutes while his dick got longer and harder. I could have easily licked Lindsey until dawn, I wanted her so badly. We both came then he finally mounted Lindsey from behind and slowly guided his dick in and out of her moist pussy. After a short time he stopped and told me, "Lick and suck my balls, Gwen. When I thrust 20 or so times into my wife, I want you to take my cock out and suck it down your throat. Then put it back into her pussy after you have sucked it clean."

I loved making love to Lindsey, but I admittedly had to have some more cock too. We continued this nice slow fuck for 40 more minute. Lindsey and I came at least twice with Mike finally shooting alternate loads between her pussy and my mouth. When he started to slow down, I greedily sucked the remaining fluids from his dick. Lindsey sat up and brought her mouth to mine to share his cum. We tongued each other's mouth for several minutes while Mike lay down beside us. He told Lindsey to place me on his now hardening cock. Lindsey lowered me down to his nice thick piece of meat. Then she sat on Mike's face. We started to hump Mike wanting him to make us cum all over him. Lindsey and I kissed and sucked each others' breasts while we rode Mike. I loved this as I got to look at Lindsey, touch and suck on her while her husband tried to fill me up with his wonderful thick cock. I could have spent the week with these two, fucking and sucking everything in sight.

To my surprise, my husband Tom walked in on us. Lindsey reached out and started sucking his cock right in front of me. She teased, "Tom, Mike and I would really like to get together with you and Gwen before the next party. You see, Mike wants to make her our personal little sex toy and I want all three of you to make me airtight."

Tom smiled at me and said, "Honey, I think we should play with them, don't you?"

I replied bouncing on Mike's dick, "Yes baby, I'd like to put on a show with Lindsey for you guys too."

Tom said, "Okay then, we will set a time next week. Honey, I have to admit I also have a thing for Lindsey and am requesting some one on one time with her, okay Baby."

Mike's dick was too much for me as I replied, "Yes, oh yes, oh my god yes," as I started leaking out juices all over Mike and Lindsey. Lindsey was totally on fire now and started screaming my husband's name out over and over again while she has her mouth full of his cock.

Tom then slid Lindsey up close to my body, pushing our faces together to kiss. We started making out and pinching each other's nipples when Tom climbed on Mike's chest and slid his cock into Lindsey's soaked pussy. I started to thrust my pussy onto Mike as the four of us were literally fucking each other. After only a few minutes, Mike started filling my pussy with cum, then Lindsey and I started screaming like crazy as we played with each and other while we were being fucked by each other's husband. Tom finished soon after and poor Mike had 4 loads of cum on him. Lindsey and I got off of him and succulently licked all of our delicious cum off of his body.

The rest of the night was a blur for me. After leaving the back bedroom, a couple found me and gave me their card. We went right to my oversized shower, then the fucking and sucking continued for about an hour.

After washing up I thought I would go to the kitchen for a drink. When I opened the fridge, a woman's hands started caressing me from behind. I leaned back into her letting her hands roam all over my oversexed body. She kept kissing my neck, licking my ear lobes and telling me how she was going to pleasure me over and over. I melted when her fingers found my clit as I was letting her completely have her way with me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds