• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pure Imagination Pt. 05

Pure Imagination Pt. 05

Chapter 5: Imaginary Country

Charlie and Lucy had spent the last few days together. They would have meals together, play tennis out on the courts, and take nature walks. Of course, at nighttime they would retire to one of their rooms for a session of good, long sex. This had become a routine for them and they had already decided to extend both of their stays.

One morning, Lucy and Charlie both woke up to each other next to them, remembering the fantastic sex they had the night before. Both of them loved this, Charlie because Lucy finally felt like the partner he was looking for, Lucy because she made her feel great and she didn't have to pleasure herself anymore.

"So Lucy, what should we do after we have breakfast?" Charlie asked.

"I haven't had a dip in the pool yet, perhaps we should go in." Lucy replied.

"I think I forgot my bathing suit, though."

"If I recall correctly, I did as well." said Lucy, smiling.

Charlie understood and eagerly awaited their swim all throughout breakfast.

Officially, the hotel pool had a no-nudity policy, but many went in naked anyway, and no one tried to stop it. Lucy and Charlie saw that there was no one in the pool, thankfully. They could have some quality nude swimming time.

They removed their clothes and jumped in. Fortunately, the water was warm and both bobbed up quickly. The windows revealed a glorious landscape outside, and both stared to admire it.

"Looks great, doesn't it?" Charlie said, to Lucy and himself.

"Indeed. It all seems like some sort of imaginary country, like the kind I used to dream about when I was a girl. Did you ever dream like that?"

"Yeah, sometimes, I guess." Charlie said as he saw Lucy was coming over to kiss him. He closed his eyes and kissed back. He felt Lucy grip her hand around his member. Soon, it started to get hard and she started jerking him off. This orgasm he felt was one of pure happiness and joy at the serene landscape and this lovely woman. Soon, he released and his cum went into the pool water. They were probably used to that.

Not long after, Charlie and Lucy both heard the door open. It was a woman in her fifties carrying an umbrella- odd, since it wasn't supposed to rain today...

"Oh, hello there." she said upon seeing them.

"Why, hello." Lucy said back.

"Would it be all right if I joined you?" the woman asked.

"No problem." answered Charlie.

The woman took her clothes off- her body looked quite good for her age- and walked in.

"Well, now that we all know each other a little better, I'm Jane Banks."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Lucy Pevensie."

"Charlie Bucket. What's with the umbrella?"

"Oh, just something I got recently. Reminds me of my younger days. So are the two of you together?" Jane asked.

"Sort of. Me and Lucy just met on this trip but so far it's been going really well. We've been doing everything together and we've been having some really good sex." Charlie said as Lucy blushed.

"Very nice. Are you from London, Lucy?"

"Yes, I am."

"I used to live in London, but now I live in the countryside. Much safer there!"

"Oh, I've been there and I don't know about that..." Lucy looked as if she was remembering something awful. Both knew the feeling.

"Well, it certainly does seem like a sexless place." said Lucy, changing the subject.

"Oh, yes, it's been a long time since I've gotten any." Jane said, seeming interested.

Charlie swam over and stood up in the shallow end with the two. Both stood in front of Jane. "Is there anything you would like in particular?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, um... could you fondle my breasts?" Lucy did. They were a bit on the smaller side, but they were great to have a feel of. As she did so, it was looking as if a great weight was being lifted off of Jane's shoulders and she was becoming free.

"Oh no, don't stop! And Charlie, could you please come over and fuck my pussy?" He began to do so, and soon the three new friends both literally and figuratively came together. Charlie and Lucy both felt like they were helping out an older woman, but soon she would really helping them both too.

For a while the three fucked each other, and after that was done they just talked. Jane finally suggested that they could go back up to her room and continue. Charlie said to wait a minute before they started, as he was going to get something from his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pure Imagination Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds