• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shore to Be Pleased

Shore to Be Pleased

I felt like a kid on his first date waiting in the limo at the airport. I had stared at her naked photos hundreds of times wondering how her pussy smelled, tasted and would feel wrapped around my cock. She finally agreed to meet and she flew into Philly. I told her to only wear the clothes on her back and I would take care of the rest. The driver emerged from the arrival gate with a stunning woman next to him and I knew it had to be her. As she slipped into the limo, I wanted to take her right then and there but I restrained myself. We talked a bit and she asked where we were going and what we were going to do? I told her she would find out but had to be patient.

The limo driver knew to head to Atlantic City. Although she looked comfortable in her jeans and blouse she would need something a bit dressier for dinner. I pulled out a black dinner cocktail dress with all the necessary under garments and asked her to put them on. With the privacy screen down she started to undress with the driver checking in the rear view. I explained that I had contacted her hubby for sizes because I didn't want her tied down with luggage. Once she was completely naked I feasted my eyes on her body as did the driver. When she was fully dressed I handed her a clutch bag that contained all of her favorite cosmetics and to her surprise a brand new rabbit.

We went to a nationally recognized steakhouse in Atlantic City, NJ where we had a fabulous steak dinner. Then it was off to the Taj Mahal for some gambling. I lost track of time and the next thing I knew it was 2 am. She had always promised others a nice dessert if they provided a nice dinner. I could only hope I had picked the restaurant well but the fact she hit for a $1000.00 on the slots was her dessert and mine would be coming shortly.

After a night of gambling I had the limo driver take us to a nearby resort island that was more residential where I had rented a beach front house for a week. Telling the driver he was done for the night and closing the door I only found a trail of clothes that led me to the master bedroom When I got there Lily was naked on the bed and I began to disrobe. My cock was so hard it felt like a steel rod. I took her by the hand and led her out onto the deck so she could see the ocean in the moonlight. The full moon lit a pathway across the ocean as we climbed the spiral staircase to the observation deck. The moonlight and shadows accentuated her feminine charms. There was a padded chaise that she chose to lay on and instinctively spread her legs. Again it was the moonlight and shadows on her body that caught my attention and made me want to feast on her pussy. I slid my hands under the cheeks of her ass and I lowered my lips onto her labia. I sucked her pearl into my mouth. I wanted her to rise to a slow but exhausting orgasm. Her hips undulated like the waves on the beach as she positioned her genitals for her maximum pleasure. Knowing it would not do much for her I inserted my tongue into her opening so I could taste her nectar. A flood of her sweetness entered my mouth and I knew she was close. She grabbed her gumdrop nipples and pulled on them relentlessly. Her orgasm was building like a wave forming in the ocean getting larger and larger as my tongue lashing on her beautiful pussy continued. Just like a wave breaking so did her orgasm crashing through her body causing her to shiver. I let her lie there while the ecstasy washed over her.

It was a typical summer night at the shore in South Jersey and the weather was hot and humid. I sat up to gaze at her body and saw that she glistened with perspiration from head to foot.

She shot straight up and announced, "I am hot and sweaty and I am going for a swim."

"There is a white one piece bathing suit in the dresser," I told her.

"Who needs a bathing suit?" and down the stairs she went.

I watched over the rail of the deck as her naked form appeared from the ground floor and went over the steps of the bulkhead into the dunes. In the same state of undress I grabbed two beach towels and a blanket to follow her in case she would need some cover.

By the time I got to the beach she was already splashing and playing in the water. I laid out the blanket and rushed to join her. I got behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. The cold water had killed my erection but I rubbed my penis between the cheeks of her ass anyway. I spotted a big wave so I picked her up and tossed her into the wave. I think she got mad because her hair got wet but that just made her look more natural to me. We walked back to the blanket and she toweled off as did I. We lay on the blanket for a bit, fondling each other and I asked her if I could fuck her ass. She agreed and went into position on all fours.

Ever so gently I penetrated her anus until I was buried deep inside of her. She moaned as I slid in and out and her tightness had me about to climax in no time. I could feel the liquid from within me permeate her bowel and she moaned. When I withdrew, I pulled the blanket over us and we both collapsed on the blanket and soon fell asleep.

The rays of the sun woke me the next morning and I could hear a few of the early birds around us walking or jogging. Still groggy and not quite sure where we were I looked under the blanket and saw our naked bodies. I gently nudged her to wake her and told her to wrap the towel around herself and make our way to the house. Still far too early to rise after such a late night we both went to the master bedroom and crashed until noon. When I woke again I slipped out of the house to get some handmade doughnuts and coffee. When I got back she was up and making eggs in the kitchen, au naturale of course.

"So what is up for today?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said. "The driver will be here in about 30 minutes,"

"But my hair?" as she grabbed for her head.

"Don't worry. You look great and it is going to get wet again. Now go put on that bathing suit I told you about."

With that she went upstairs and came back down in the white suit I had bought for her. It definitely looked good on her and accentuated her skin but you could tell she didn't have that Jersey girl tan, yet.

We drove to the bay side of the island where we got onto a docked boat with a big platform in the rear. Two men came out of a nearby building and quickly cast off. We sailed past these million dollar homes and headed out into the ocean. While the one man captained the boat the other man pulled out the gear we were going to need. It was a parasail. When we got far enough out that the people looked like specs I told her that she had to remove her suit.

"I'm not going up in that thing naked," was her protest.

"Oh I think you are," as I grabbed the top of her suit and pulled it down to her knees.

The captain stopped the boat and the two of them grabbed her and started to strap her into the harness. A few stray hands may have crossed her tits and vagina but it looked like that may have excited her a bit as her protests ceased.

The captain gunned the engine and when the wind caught the sail she lifted off the platform with a spread eagle that was to die for. We were out there for quite some time when they signaled they had to bring her in. Once she was in close viewing distance they took their time landing her back onto the platform. I could see the bulges in their pants. When she finally landed they removed her harness and I asked them to lay her on the platform while I positioned my face between her legs.

"Was it good and fun?" I asked.

"Yes it was a lot of fun and being naked up there felt like I was as free as a bird," she answered.

"As much fun as this?" as I pushed my tongue into her pussy.

With a moan, "Not that much fun," she replied.

I ate her pussy until she was ready for much more. With her eyes closed and lying on her back I offered her to the other two. In no time they were naked and spit roasting her. She got them into a rhythm and I knew it would not be long. I think that she came first followed by the guy fucking her pussy. When he pulled out a fair amount of semen spilled from between her legs. The cock in her mouth was taking forever. She removed it, they lay on her back to offer him sloppy seconds. He jumped at the chance to penetrate her pussy and drop his load.

The captain started the engines and headed back to the dock while Lily and the other guy finished their fuck session on the platform. As the people on the beach loomed larger the other guy let out a moan and filled Lily's pussy up just a little more. She finished putting her suit back on as we approached the dock and the limo was waiting for us.

We went back to the house and a shower was in order. Quickly we jumped in but there was no time to get nasty. A quick dry off, some casual clothes for her and off to the hair dresser for the last appointment of the afternoon. The South Jersey sun and fun is also known for frizzy hair and I knew she would not stand for that. While she was getting her hair done I packed a small overnight bag for both of us.

I didn't even let her out of the car and I jumped in. The driver jumped on the Garden State and headed for Cape May. We enjoyed a lobster dinner eaten on the docks in the waning sunlight. It was almost a perfect end to the day but we weren't done yet. With dinner over it was off to Sunset Bay where we took off our sandals and looked for the famous diamonds. You could almost hear the hiss of the sun as it sank into Delaware Bay. The last stop was a little motel that was neat and clean but no amenities other than an outdoor pool, color TV and air conditioning.

Her face told me she was getting tired. I turned down the king size bed while she undressed. I hugged and caressed her as she asked what we were doing tomorrow.

"The question is did you have fun today?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Yes but I want just a little bit more."

Lily climbed on top of my and slid down my body and I could feel my cock at the entrance to her tunnel. She pushed down and I could feel the head slip inside her but only the head. She pulled back and it slipped out. She performed this tease so many times I almost could not stand it. Suddenly she jumped out of bed and stood up. She went around the room turning off all the lights and TV. Walking over to the drapes she opened then as wide as they would open and then came back to bed. This time she mounted me and took me deep in the cowgirl position. Quietly in the dark of the room but with people noises just outside our door we fucked until we could fuck no more. She rolled off of me and I got up to close the drapes. She was asleep in seconds.

Lily was complaining that she had to wear her swimsuit again. We checked out the next morning and went to breakfast. What would a trip to the Jersey shore be without a Jersey diner? After breakfast, it was off to Highbee Beach on the Delaware Bay side of New Jersey. You should have seen her face light up when she found out it was a nude beach. That suit came off so fast it made my head spin. I set up the beach blanket and had her lie on it to get sun block on her. Her tan lines were getting darker. It took me sometime but I made sure that even the deepest recesses of every crevasse of her body was covered. (I might have dwelled on some areas a bit too long.)

Now I had been told that etiquette on a nude beach was that you were allowed one look from top to bottom and then eyes up top. That rule went right out the window with Lilly there. Guys were checking her out up down and sideways and she was loving it. Lying on the blanket I think she spread her legs extra wide because there was nothing left to the imagination.

Walking to the water to cool off there were five guys that followed her. I think she was checking them out as much as they were her but she wouldn't admit to that. Napping on the beach for some time I could only imagine what she was dreaming about. When she woke it was time for lunch and a bottle of wine. Afterward I had her sit between my legs so I could apply a second coat of sun block and just took my time working it in. More of a massage, I got all of her lady parts covered and asked her to roll on het stomach. The cheeks of her ass were so darn cute I just had to lean over and bite them gently.

It was a little after 3 when we decided to pack up and go back to the beach house. Lily wanted nothing more than a towel to get from the beach to the limo and then the limo to the house. So that is what she did. Once inside the house the towel got dropped and she reached for my cock. Taking it into her mouth I almost came right then but she knew and pulled off. She teased for several minutes before I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower. She dropped to her knees quickly and finished me off taking my load in her mouth.

I placed her on the bench and starting with her very kissable lips I worked my way down her body to her vagina. It was there that I sought to pleasure her as she had pleasured me. One nibble, one lick at a time until she could not stand it anymore. Then quickly I entered her with my rod and pounded away. Urging me on I wanted her to cum in the worst way. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back and then with a shudder it was over. We had both cum simultaneously.

We finished washing and found our way to the bed. It always amazed me that spending a day sleeping on the beach could make you tired but we were and we napped before dinner. Tonight was boardwalk food and a stroll on the boards. Pizza, funnel cake, monkey bread, ice cream, caramel popcorn and all the stuff you shouldn't eat. We walked and looked at the shops but passed by any amusement rides.

Those milky white beasts and gumdrop nipples, stomach and hips had tanned so nicely tat when she reclined on the white sheets it drove me nuts. The sight of her tanned bald married pussy was almost too much. But tomorrow was her last day and I had to get her to the airport so she could catch a red eye back to Phoenix and hubby. We spooned in the bed and sleep came quickly.

Sticky buns and coffee, the breakfast of champions. I had slipped out before she awoke and got them for breakfast. We sat on the patio furniture of the upstairs deck eating and taking in the morning rays of the sun. Waves forming and crashing, the scrub plants catching the occasional breeze and the tranquility of surroundings were oh so calming and we soaked it all in.

When Lily asked what we were going to do today I said, "Then it is time to go."

Today I had her put on a swimsuit with a floral pattern and summer colors. The limo took us once again to the back-bay docks but this time to a dock with several wave runners. I had purchased a 3 seater and it was gassed and ready to go.

Lily and I got on board and I pulled into the bay in the no wake zone. The shore line was one continuous string of high end homes and they were just gorgeous as was my riding partner. When we were out of the zone but still not out to sea I asked Lily to drop her top and rub those 36C tits into my back while she held on. They felt like they belonged there as I opened up the speed to get away from land and people.

The ocean was like a lake and I had to do circles to get some waves to jump. I rode out quite a way and then stopped the wave runner. I turned around to face her and started to play with her tits. She smiled as I pushed her back to lie on the seat. Her tits slid slightly to each side of her body. I stood and removed my trunks and hung them from the handle bars. I raised her legs over my shoulders and pulled at the top of her suit. Raising her hips slightly I was able to remove her suit. I took both our suits and put them in a little storage compartment. I asked her to move closer to me and when she did I stuck my cock in her pussy. I had her start the engine and drive while mounted on my cock with me facing the rear of the craft. We drove like this at low speed for sometime always staying in sight of the shore line. The sun was hot and several times we would stop and take turns skinny dipping in order to help each other get back onto the craft.

As the time passed we both started to want more. We settled in with Lily on her back with legs over my shoulders for the grand finale so to speak. Our coupling was so intense that we forgot where we were and suddenly I heard the noise of another engine. It was a lifeguard that we broke down and had to come out and tow us back to shore. As he got closer he could see what we were doing and it was way too late for us to try and cover with swimsuits. He was dark skinned, wearing only swim trunks and sunglasses. Lily indicated that she wanted him too so although he was ready to move on I called out to him to stay. I motioned for him to switch crafts and his smile widened. I withdrew my hardened penis from her hole and I watched him take my place. He pushed into her and began to pump. He wasn't in her long when he started to moan. He pulled out and a string of semen ran from his cock head to her opening.

We switched back places and he took off. I looked down at Lily's bald pussy to see this white creampie oozing from between her lips. I lifted her legs and slid right into her. She moaned a bit and then urged me on. She wanted me to go down on her but I just could not do it. I worked her clit with my thumb as I slid my cock in and out. I ejaculated inside of her but I could tell she was not done yet. As I shrunk I continued with my thumb on her button and eased two fingers into her very silky purse. That was enough and she let out a loud moan and then drew her legs together as if to say, "no more."

A quick dip and we put our suits back on and headed toward the docks. The limo was waiting to take us back to the house so we could shower and change. We showered together one more time but only to get washed. She got back into the comfortable clothes that she came in and we headed for the airport. It was getting late but we had enough time to pick up a cheese steak for dinner before she took off. As we parted I handed her a bag. She opened it and pulled out a tee shirt. On the front it said, "JERSEY GIRL".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shore to Be Pleased

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds