• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte's New Term Ch. 04

Charlotte's New Term Ch. 04

The end of the term was quickly approaching and the temperatures were dropping ever faster as the winter approached. I myself was experiencing the cold even more this particular weekend since George was not staying at the student house for the weekend, having had to go to help his younger brother move.

Except for George however, the house was remarkably full for the weekend. There was to be a festival that weekend with many bands playing and most students chose to stay and take in the show.

I myself was planning on sleeping in on Saturday morning and then maybe having a look around at the festival later, since the festival was held each year and I no longer found it quite as interesting, but little did I know that this was to end up being my most exciting festival ever.

I did manage to get in a little bit more sleep than I would normally, but was still woken earlier than I really wanted to by a knock on my door. In my partially awake state I was only able to make out a quick flash of blue and a blur of black hair when I opened my door.

It took me a few seconds to realize that it was Jean who had zipped past me, but by the time I finally did, she had already gotten my little toy box from my closet and was on her way back towards me.

"Close the door and sit down." There was something in her eyes that scared me, almost like she had been waiting for this moment the entire year, but I did as I was told.

As I did so I saw her replacing the batteries in my vibrating clamps with fresh ones while softly whispering "Wouldn't want these to run out of power too soon." She then continued to select items from my box and eyeing them carefully before either placing them back or putting them down next to me.

A short while later she left for a few minutes, only to return with another small box, though hers was a bit bigger than mine. When she opened it I saw a variety of toys and other things in there as well, some of them seeming to still be sealed, and started selecting some of them and placing them next to those of mine she had already selected.

Finally, she seemed to have gotten everything she wanted and looked at me. "George made you walk around the yard while in bondage while you had to look for the keys to free yourself, correct?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"And you enjoyed it, right?"

"Well, it was very scary, but it did really turn me on. But why do you ask?"

"Because I have a new challenge for you, but it will have to wait till later today. All I'm going to tell you right now is that it will involve these toys." She gestured to the small pile on my bed, which included all my vibrating clamps, a pair of her own clamps, rope, chains, padlocks, my blindfold, a small box with a slot for a key, a thin chain, small weights, a ski mask, what I assumed was something you could attach like a gag, but which was meant to keep my mouth open, and some plastic thing that I had never seen before.

Jean must have noticed the puzzled look on my face when I looked at that particular object and quickly snatched it from the bed. "You don't know what this is, do you?" I shook my head in response. "It's a butt plug, I bought it a few days ago especially for you." I may not have seen one before, but I knew the name and its purpose though.

"You want me to use all of this for what?"

"Oh, you'll see later, but for now all I want you to do is play with yourself as much as possible throughout the day, but don't let yourself cum. I believe you have some experience with that as well." And in a flash she was back out the door.

The day seemed to pass by very quickly, even though I wasn't quite sure whether I wanted it to. Somehow having Jean in control all on her own was very unnerving. George had made me do some very risky things, but I really did believe that he was trying to help me push my boundaries without going too far too fast, but Jean seemed a little less worried about that.

Then again it may only have been my imagination. George did make me run around campus naked straight towards a very crowded lunch hall after all, so Jean couldn't make me do anything worse, could she?

I got my answer just as the sun started setting and Jean came knocking on my door again. Once I opened the door she hurried in again and simply said "Strip".

I did what I was told, but then wouldn't allow her to start binding me without knowing what was expected of me. "I am going to tie you up and you'll need to look for the keys you need to free yourself, just like George made you do, only this time there will be a lot more people around." She was right after all. When George had made me do it last time, the town was practically empty, but with the festival there were people walking by our house a few times every minute since we were fairly close to the festival grounds.

I considered this for a while before allowing her to bind me. The first thing she did was to lock a chain around my waist before chaining my hands and locking them onto that chain behind my back. I voiced my concern at this point again, realizing that I would have very little mobility of my hands which would certainly limit my ability to look for the keys.

"Don't worry, once I'm done here I'll tell you exactly where the keys are. This is just to make it more difficult for you to unlock and free yourself." Again it sounded like a fair trade to me and I allowed her to continue.

Next she told me to bend over and then inserted the butt plug. It felt far too big and at first wouldn't budge, but Jean constantly told me to just relax and eventually she did manage to get it in, though I did not find it comfortable at all. In order to hold it in place she then looped the rope around the chain around my waist, just between my hands, and pulled it tightly through a ring attached to the back of the butt plug and through my pussy before tying it off at the front onto the same chain.

The next step for her was attaching the clamp George usually used for my clit along with its partner and my other clamps to the rope holding the butt plug in place, with two near my clit and the other two placed a bit further down.

She put the weights onto the thin chain and connected it to her own camps before attaching these to my nipples. They held very firmly and already hurt even before she let weights hang free. "Ouch, that hurts a lot, can you please remove those."

"Mistress?" Jean had decided that she was now in control to a sufficient degree and I knew I had to follow her lead from here on out or suffer the consequences.

"Sorry, Mistress, can you please remove those, they really hurt." Without any warning she let the weights drop and once the chain was pulled taught I screamed out in agony.

"You see, with all that pain you will have to work even harder to be quiet." I was just about to protest, but in my pain I had not seen her pick up the gag-like piece of equipment and the moment my mouth opened she had it placed inside and equally quickly tightened.

"Plee remo the clams, plee." I was almost crying by now, but at least she did relent and remove the clamps.

The gag in my mouth was then locked into place so that it could not be removed before the ski mask was placed over my head and lastly my blindfold was tied tightly over my eyes. "Wha a you oing?" She gave me a quick slap on the ass. "Orry, wha a you oing, miss'ris?"

"Making sure you are ready, just stand still for a little bit longer." I felt her writing on me with a marker and took a step back, remembering her last little message, but another, harder slap on my defenceless ass resulted in me rather taking my chances.

I could hear the thin chain jingling again and assumed that she was putting it away, but instead I was unpleasantly surprised by her quickly reattaching the nipple clamps to my nipples, resulting in another scream from me. "Go on, keep screaming. You might just attract some unwanted attention, at least for you. Now, it is time you know where your keys are. All the keys you need to free yourself are in that small box you saw earlier which is chained to a small tree next to the festival grounds just across from your favourite bar."

"Wha!!??"

"You heard me. Don't worry, I'll remove your blindfold before you have to go, but you should know that the key to that box is hidden under a rock at the far end of the street."

"Plee unlo me, tha is too much!"

"Nope, sorry, but all the copies for the keys to those locks are in the box and I have some friends coming over soon, so, unless you want to be the main entertainment, I'd suggest you get moving." With that she pulled my blindfold off and pushed me out of my room, closing the door behind me. "I'll leave your legs free so you can move quickly, but you should hurry. If you're not back fast enough, you'll have to stay locked out of your room butt naked all weekend."

This last bit got me running out of the open back door and towards the gate, which opened as I was heading towards it, probably due to Jean opening it. I was feeling a surge of pain from my nipples with each step, but I knew I didn't have much of a choice at this point. Once outside I turned to the left, away from the festival grounds, and was halfway down the street when I saw a rock lying next to the stop sign.

Up until this point I was lucky, having not encountered anyone yet, but there was very little cover in the street and I knew that I would need to hurry if I didn't want to get caught, but with my hands locked to my back I found it far more difficult to run at full speed.

I finally got to the stop sign, got down as quickly as possible, lifted the rock and started feeling around for the key. It felt extremely tiny once I got a hold of it and I knew that if I dropped it in the dark I was exceedingly unlikely to find it again, so I had to hold on tightly.

I had only just started heading back up the street when I heard the noise of a gate motor behind me and realized that someone was likely to be heading towards the festival, resulting in me picking up my pace. If I could only manage to get behind the bushes just beyond our yard's gate, I would be able to hide until the car had past.

I ducked behind the bushes just as the car's headlights illuminated the street, but as I did this I felt a sensation so unexpected that it almost made me scream again. Jean had obviously chosen this exact moment to turn on all the vibrating clamps connected to the crotch rope and had them all set to maximum.

The rope was tied so tightly that the vibrations were transmitted throughout its entire length, not only causing my clit to experience them but also causing the but plug to vibrate faintly. In my panicked and, due to pleasuring but denying myself all day, aroused state, this new sensation caused me to collapse in an orgasm just as the car drove past me.

Again I was lucky, since the driver of the car had his windows closed, which meant that he didn't hear my screams of pleasure which weren't even in the slightest muffled by the gag.

Jean seemed to take pity on me then, reducing the intensity of the clamps and I started moving towards where Jean had told me the box was, but every now and then, since the clamps did not vibrate at the exact same frequency, the clamps would synchronize and cause an intense wave of pleasure to shoot through my body.

The whole experience felt like a mixture of when George made me walk naked through campus and when he made me look for the keys in our front yard, but it was far more intense. For instance, I had to duck for cover far more often and almost came each time, actually doing so more often than not, but the loud music and screams of fans this close to the festival grounds disguised my screams of pleasure well enough and many of the people were in any case too drunk by now to take much notice.

I finally got to the last, but unfortunately best lit and most crowded, block and could only barely make out the small box chained to the bottom of a recently planted tree. I put my head against the cold window of a closed shop to catch my breath and build up my courage for this last bit and noticed the writing on my chest in the reflection. I had not even bothered to read what Jean had written before, but I was now curious.

The message read: "My mouth is yours. Fill it with your cum." This explained the gag that kept my mouth open, but if I could avoid it I certainly would. The anger I felt for Jean in that moment gave me the courage I needed and after a quick look around the corner and confirming that the coast was clear I sprinted the last bit towards the box.

It took me quite some time to get the tiny key into the hole, but at least here there were some shadows I could hide in. When the box was finally open I took each key I could get my hands on in turn and tried to free my hands.

I got them unlocked on the fourth try and from there it went quickly for me to unlock the rest. All at least that is except for the lock holding the gag firmly in position. A letter in the box though read: "I have the gag's key. I'll unlock it if you get back on time with this little box."

I let out a scream of frustration and threw her letter aside, but realized too late that there were some people heading my way. My luck for the night seemed to be used up as one looked up, obviously not fully sober, and spotted me. "What the fuck!?"

I didn't wait to hear if he had anything else to say, immediately grabbing the box, now containing most of the equipment I had been wearing until recently, and sprinting as fast as my legs could carry me back home.

I heard the group chasing after me briefly, but it appeared that they weren't really in the mood for a chase and I soon lost them. The rest of my trip back home was thankfully uneventful and Jean was already waiting for me when I arrived back home.

"Wow, you did it way faster than what I was expecting you to! Come on, let's get that off." She led me to her room before unlocking and removing the gag.

"Why did you do that to me? What if I was caught? I could have been raped!" Jean was taken aback by my sudden aggression.

"I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it, but I thought there wouldn't be too many people around, since there is an international band playing at the festival tonight for the first time in 10 years and most people would be there." I had completely forgotten about that in fact and Jean seemed genuinely sorry, despite also being clearly aroused.

"It wasn't THAT bad, but it was just too risky for my taste."

"Well then, I guess I still have a lot to learn myself."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte's New Term Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds