• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Helping Mrs. West

Helping Mrs. West

123

A gentler effort from me this time. Here we have Alan helping the neighbour pack up her house. He's there because he's recognised she's a very desirable lady, with carnal urges unlocked inside him.

I hope you enjoy what follows. I apologise now for any errors which [likely] remain in the text.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Most important of all – thank you for reading.

GA – Perth, Western Australia – 2nd of August 2016.

***

"That's the last," I said.

June looked around at the boxes. She seemed stunned almost. She blinked and shook her head. Then sucked in a deep breath before letting it all out in one long sigh.

"I can't believe I'm leaving this house," she said.

June looked at me over the rims of her glasses. Black frames. Not especially stylish. A purely functional necessity which still managed to stir me up on a carnal level.

To see her perched on the foot of the bed with her blonde hair loosely pinned up, a few fine strands floating free at her temples, June and her glasses put me in mind of an old-fashioned schoolmarm. A look that sent a frisson of something illicit slithering through me as dark urges uncurled.

"Thirty years I've lived here," she said. June surveyed the boxes again, sighing once more. "God, it's a lifetime."

I said, "It'll be weird not having you as a neighbour anymore, Mrs West." Which was my way of saying I'd miss spying on her as she sunbathed in her back garden. Our houses were fully detached, a high wooden fence dividing the properties at the rear. We lived in a quiet cul-de-sac in well-to-do Surrey. Our house and hers at the six-o'clock apex, the positioning giving June West complete privacy. There were no neighbours overlooking her place at the back.

Except for the attic window in our house. It took an effort to do it, but, if I knelt on the desk my father had installed when he converted the attic, I could see a wedge of next door's garden. The very spot June chose to lay herself out in the sun.

June fixed me with another look over the rims of those glasses, her expression reinforcing the school-teacher aspect.

She said, "I've been here since they brought you home. Since you were born."

I thought the way she said it was odd. June had a distant look in her eyes, speaking as though I wasn't there. Like she was talking to herself.

Not knowing what to say, I kept my mouth shut. It was enough just being in the same room with her; being close to her; being able to look at her in her canary yellow dress and recall her trim figure when I'd spied from the attic window. The colour complemented her light summer tan, her shoulders and arms bare while I took a quick, sneaky glance at her boobs. To where June's nipples stuck out. The pebble-sized points clearly outlined beneath the close-fitting fabric. Although the scooped neckline was modest enough, it was obvious June West wasn't wearing a bra. From there, inevitably, like night follows day, my focus went to her legs. Tanned and smooth and crossed at the thighs, the dress pulled taut at its hem as she leaned back, her arms straight behind her, palms against the quilt.

When she next spoke her words brought fire into my cheeks.

"You've been looking at me a lot lately, haven't you, Alan," she said.

It wasn't a question so much as a simple statement of fact.

I looked at her face and knew she'd seen me checking her legs. My eyes slid away from June's intense gaze. Her stare came at me from behind the glasses, sending another slither of sexual arousal inside me, the feeling mixed in with a dose of chagrin. I was embarrassed at being caught, mortified because she'd noticed my previous interest.

"Nuh-no," I stammered, trying for the lie.

June laughed. A mocking scoff. An emphatic refusal to believe my denial.

"Don't try to give me that old codswallop," she said with a shake of her head.

Her tone that made it quite clear she wasn't having any of it.

"I'm fifty-two years old, Alan. I know when a man's interested. And," she went on, amusement apparent in the sound of her voice, "you do make it so obvious, sweetheart."

*

"Come here, Alan," she said, patting the bed beside her.

I stood there and gawked for a few beats, my mind unable to function on any logical plane. I knew I was doing it, just gaping at her, vaguely aware I was staring in shock, dimly aware of the weight of my own hanging jaw.

"Come on, sweetie," June added, cajoling me to her with a curl of an arm. "This is important," she said. "I want to talk to you. I've been thinking ... a lot. I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with how best to approach this. I've been waiting for you to make a move," June continued. She shrugged and rolled her eyes and then grinned at me. "But you're just too shy, aren't you?" she said. "I should have known, really. I know what you're like, Alan. So I'm going to use the direct approach."

I gulped as the implications percolated through. I had an idea of what she meant, but the impossibility of it was too much for me to process. It couldn't be true. Despite my fantasies and masturbatory frenzies while imagining the very scene I found myself in, my brain refused to accept it was really going on.

So I just continued to stand there like the idiot removed from the village.

"Alan?" June crooned. "Hello? Earth calling Alan..."

"Mrs West–?" I said.

"I haven't been a Mrs for over two years," June put in, cutting me off. "I divorced him, remember?"

I nodded, the wheels in my brain starting a slow rotation again. It wouldn't be an immediate process, but my thoughts were beginning to clear.

"I know," I said with a shrug. "But–"

June stopped me again. "Look, it's like this..."

She paused and winced and sighed again.

"God, June," she said to herself, her eyes fixed on her lap. "Calm down and tell him," she added, chin coming up so she could fix me with another look from behind those glasses. "Alan, I know you've been looking at me." She held up a hand as a warning. "Don't interrupt," she said. "Let me say what I have to."

Time warped into a very strange and paradoxical state. It seemed to slow down, the moments stretching out like some cinematographer's trick while also rushing by so quickly it would be difficult for me to recall just what occurred between us in the next several minutes.

It was an odd thing to focus upon, but when her hand fell back to the bed, I noticed her fingers blanched as she gripped at the quilt. That's when it occurred to me June was as nervous as hell. Which made perfect sense since she was a friend of the family. Had been for years. And, if she was contemplating seduction as I vaguely suspected and hoped, she was bound to be nervous about it.

The full realisation of what seemed to be about to happen got my cock hard. Desire exploded inside me. I still couldn't believe it was true. Surely she didn't mean she wanted to fuck me? But my body's response worked well ahead of my mind. Instinct told me June West was about to offer me sexual favours.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped. "Mrs West..."

June glared at me over the rims of her spectacles. "I said, don't interrupt me," she snapped.

"I'm sorry," I gulped.

"Will you shut UP!"

Her ferocity shocked me. I blinked and stepped back a couple of paces.

"Look," she continued in a conciliatory tone. "Let me say what I have to. All right?"

I nodded and kept my mouth shut.

"Okay," breathed June after a few seconds pause. "I think I know the answers but I'm going to ask you anyway – You don't have a girlfriend, do you?"

I shook my head and managed to stammer out a negative response.

"And you're a virgin, aren't you, Alan?"

She said it close to a whisper, her gaze locked on my face. I felt my face warm and considered the lie. It occurred to me that if I said yes she might never make the offer. If she thought I was a complete dunce, without any experience at all, June might call it off and send me on my way with a red face and a hard-on.

"The truth, Alan," she murmured when I didn't reply after ten seconds or more. "Don't be embarrassed. Just be honest with me."

June paused, her focus remaining set on my face, and it was the way she said it and the expression she wore which drew the nod from me. Tenderness for her swelled in my chest. I recalled her devastation when she'd discovered her husband of a quarter century had been unfaithful – all through their marriage it seemed from what I'd picked up.

"Yeah, I am," I replied when June told me she she'd had enough lies in the past.

"That's perfect," she said. "Those are just the right answers. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt any girlfriend you might have had. And you being a virgin means you're going to be pure. I don't have to worry about any nasty surprises."

It took a couple of seconds for me to realise she meant any diseases.

Then lust flared white hot inside me, a low moan of desire bubbling out of my chest when June quietly said, "No condoms. We can be bare together, Alan. We can make your first time so beautiful, sweetheart."

*

When June gave me my first ever hand-job, I came in under a minute. June coaxed me to orgasm, slowly working my dick until the jizm shot out. I gave her no warning. Not a jerk of the hips or a groan. I just squeezed her breasts and felt the surge burst forth, the first splash of it hitting the right lens of her glasses.

After she made the comment about being bare together, June bade me to sit beside her. She patted the bed. She told to sit. My limbs trembled with excitement when I complied.

"Don't look so worried," she murmured, a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be wonderful, sweetie. I'm going to take care of you, Alan."

Predictably, I managed to croak out, "I don't believe this is happening," which made June chuckle, pressure from her hand easing me back so she could get at my belt.

"It is, I can assure you," she said, fingers down at the buckle.

I gaped at the sight of it, her hands shucking my jeans to my thighs while I eased my backside up off the bed.

"Look at me, Alan," she breathed, palm sliding over the ridge in my undies.

June's hand went to the scooped neck of her dress. She caressed the expanse of décolletage with the backs of her fingers, sweeping them down over the outline of her nipples before easing one strap from her shoulder.

"Do you want to look at my boobs?" she asked.

Without waiting for any response from me, June slid the other strap low. She paused, our eyes locking for a moment or two. Then June's head canted to one side, expression intent, her focus set on my face while she rolled the dress down to expose her breasts to my gaze.

I gurgled out some inarticulate sound, a hand going to her body in automatic response.

"You're lovely," I mumbled, thrilled by the texture. I caressed one of June's breasts, feeling the skin, the spongy softness of it causing a pulse of desire through the length of my dick. "Can I suck them?" I asked.

"Of course you can, darling," she said on a murmur. "Touch me, kiss me, suck my breasts if you want to."

I ducked in to take one teat between my lips. I suckled at the fleshy tip, moving my attention across to its twin, my hands full of pliant tit-flesh.

She gave me some time at her body. I snuffled and snorted, aroused beyond compare because she was real and it wasn't a fantasy I'd created for masturbatory pleasure. After a time, June gently eased my face away from her breasts. Her hands went to my underwear while I revelled in the absolute bliss of knowing I was going to experience it all with such a gorgeous woman.

"We're going to do all kinds of filthy-dirty things together, Alan," June said, hauling my underwear down. "Oh!" she cried when my erection sprang up, eager and ready to play. "Somebody's excited," she trilled, beaming a smile. "Such a lovely hard cock."

I whimpered and groaned when her fingers encircled the shaft. June squeezed as though testing virility of my erection, the roll of her eyes and her gasp telling me she was delighted by what I had to offer.

"Let me do this," June whispered, her fist starting to work. "Easy," she said. "Don't get carried away. Gently," June cooed when I hissed through my teeth and tried to fuck into her hand. "We've got as long as we want. Take it slowly, Alan. Let me do it. Just enjoy the moment."

I gulped down on the urges rising within. I wanted to take control over proceedings. I wanted to get up and haul June's dress up to her waist. I wanted to see what her pussy was like. It was a time of sudden, desperate need, my instinct all about spreading her legs and plunging in up to my balls.

"I ... I want to fuck you," I gurgled.

June chuckled, a restraining hand on my shoulder while she kept on caressing my cock.

"We'll get there, don't worry," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a while, you know. I've dithered for days. I mean, there are so many reasons why I shouldn't be doing this with you."

June shrugged, her hand cranking my length.

"But," she went on, "you've always been such a sweet boy. And you've been such a help during the packing."

Then she said it. June uttered the words that brought forth the rush. I was looking at her face when she said it, her use of the profanity shocking me even as the first spurt burst out.

"I promise you, Alan," she murmured. "I'll let you fuck me."

*

I groaned and savoured the sensations, the rush of cum through my core and the texture of her breasts in my palms. Then I leaned in to suck at her nipple. The teat was hard between my teeth as I nuzzled at June, her arousal apparent. Just as I went in I saw her flinch, semen spattering against the lens of her glasses. I had time to notice the second squirt hit flick over her lips and, when that second burst hit her, June licked at the goo. Then it was on me, the release making me moan, my mouth full of June's breast while she milked me dry of my seed.

"Come for me, darling!" she squeaked, apparently unperturbed at tasting my jizm. "That's right," she added, chortling before gasping, "Let me watch it come out. Oh God, I love it. It's so exciting to see you doing it, Alan."

June kept on working my length, coaxing the last dribble out of my dick. She smeared gloop over the head of my cock with her thumb while grinning into my face.

"You're a mucky pup, aren't you," said June as she wiped the back of a hand over her chin.

I saw the dimples in her cheeks when June examined the smear.

"I didn't expect you to shoot it over my face," she continued before inspecting the mess I'd made on her chest. "God, it's everywhere, Alan. Do you always come like a fountain?"

I was sucking in air, shocked by what had just happened. "Mrs West, I..." I began, then fell silent because I had no clue about what I was going to say. In the end, I just shook my head and allowed my stunned gaze to settle over the spunk dribbling over June's skin.

"This is what I want you to do," June said, her hand still slowly caressing my shaft.

I was undiminished down there, my cock still erect and ready for more.

"You're going to phone home and tell your mother you're staying at a friend's house tonight." She levelled a look towards me, the one lens muddy with cum. "I don't enjoy the idea of telling her lies," went on June. "But I'll compromise my morals over that subject this once."

She took off the glasses and squeezed at my girth, her eyes going down to my dick before she returned her attention to my face.

"I'm too selfish for this to let anything get in the way," she said. "Oh, Alan," June sighed. "I really want us to love. I want you to stay with me tonight. I'd love to be your first time, sweetheart," she murmured, almost embarrassed as she gave me a shy up-and-under look. "Do ... do you want to do that with me?"

I croaked out her name. "Mrs West," I said, clearing my throat of the beach ball I felt blocking the words. "Duh-do you mean it?" I gulped. "Really? Me? With you? Here?" I threw a look at the bed. "All night?"

"If you want to," she breathed.

I couldn't believe she had any doubt. Couldn't she tell?

"Yes please," I finally gasped.

June released my cock. She stared at it for several long moments, brow furrowed by whatever she was thinking at the time. I watched her face, wondering what was going on inside her head.

Then June brightened, her smile returning as she treated me to a mischievous grin, eyes twinkling with devilment.

"The phone's downstairs," she told me.

*

June West took her time with me. I was understandably keen to get at her. My libido revved, my erection wouldn't subside. I was a horny young man with the prize within reach. Of course I was going to grab for it with both hands. The moment was on me. I was there with a willing woman, one who'd just brought a fantasy to life, every detail exquisite.

Despite my inherent shyness, I was emboldened by lust. Reckless with need. But, because of maturity and experience, June put the brakes on. She might have been as keen for physical fulfilment as I was, yet also possessed the maturity and experience to know a slow burn would be far more rewarding than me clambering aboard and humping away.

She gently but firmly cajoled me into phoning next door. I called home and made my excuses. If my mother noticed anything untoward in the tone of my voice, she didn't mention it, but I could hear the warble as I spoke, agitation and anticipation swirling inside me. I was distracted from the business in hand. My head was mind filled with June and the enormity of what she'd set in motion. I spoke to my mother, thoughts constantly focussed on the situation with June. I couldn't get over the way she'd jacked my cock and casually licked at the squirt of my semen I'd laid on her face. I wanted more of the neighbour. I was desperate to get my hands on her body. Anxious to get my cock inside her in case something happened to change her mind.

So I made the call and then scrambled back up the stairs.

"Steady on," June said when I lunged.

She was still perched on the edge of the bed, dress rolled down to her waist, spunk drying on her skin. June slid away from my groping hands, standing up to move a few feet away.

I went to grab her again, almost stumbling full length in my rush to get at her.

June laughed at my comedic haste. "Don't be so eager," she said. "We've got all night, Alan. There's no need to rush."

It was easy for her to say. She wasn't the anxious virgin. I looked at her breasts, desire tugging my vitals when I saw the cum glistening on her skin.

"Please, Mrs West," I said with a whine.

Mad for her, I unzipped and cranked my dick, lust a hot coal in the pit of my stomach. I might have only just come, but I was so keen for more of the neighbour.

June stood with her fists on her hips. She tilted her head to one side. Looked at me. Pouted before a sly grin took over her lips.

"I think you need to learn to be patient," she said. June slowly nodded, eyes narrowed. "You're far too eager, young man. Slow down. I promise I'll let you put it in, Alan. But it has to be just right. It's your first time. I want it to be perfect for you."

It would be perfect if she'd shut up and let me get at her. I wasn't interested in taking my time. What was wrong with her? Couldn't she tell I was mad to fuck her? Didn't she know I was crazy to get at her with my cock while I slobbered kisses all over her face?

Later on I'd realise June knew exactly what mood I was in at the time. She was only too aware and wasn't going to let me rush on.

Which is probably why she insisted on teasing me the way she did.

June tittered and shook her head, expression full of mock-pity when I wanked at myself and gasped out another urgent plea. "Please, Mrs West, can't we just do it? I ... I think your lovely," I groaned.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Helping Mrs. West

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds