• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pick Me Up From School Dad Ch. 02

Pick Me Up From School Dad Ch. 02

Kim and Melissa

Kim and I slept naked in each other's arms after cumming a couple times that night. I woke up with my face buried between her breasts and her hand between my legs. I looked at the clock and it was only 7 am. Saturday 7 am. Dad is probably deep asleep. Sat. is his day to sleep in.

I slide out of the bed and went over to my parent's room. Open the door and went inside to find my dad sleeping soundly with covers slightly pushed off. I walked up to him and slowly remove the covers a bit more to find that he was fully naked. I noticed the still wet boxers on the floor by the side of the bed. I had a big smile on my face remembering what happened last night.

I starred at my dad's thing. Let me tell you, even though it was flaccid it was gynormous, thick, fat with swollen head and heavy large balls. Daddy has a shaved crotch. It looked very sexy just a thick fat slab of large daddy cockmeat resting on his stomach. I touched it a bit to see how it felt. I loved the warm soft feeling. I wrapped my hands around it for a minute. It was very large and thick and swollen. I could hardly wrap my hands around this thing. Before I go any further I should get Kim. I walked over to my bedroom woke Kim up and told her about the situation. She lit up and said "do you think we can touch and stroke it while he is sleep?" and I said "we can try. We can pretend we just snuck in his room to sleep because we were scared or whatever and wanted some daddy cuddling.

We went into my dad's room. He had moved slightly so the sheets were off of him even more. As soon as Kim saw the flaccid thick fat meat slab resting on his stomach she gasped held my hand and moaned a little. The she slid her hand around my wait and squeezed it. She made me all wet just by doing that. She gently touched his thick slab and wrapped her hands around it and stroked the foreskin. I placed my tiny hands on his large heavy balls. Then we both decided to lay naked on either side of my naked dad and his fat daddycock.

We took turns caressing his fat cock and massaging his large fat and heavy balls. Daddy's cock started to grow. It was becoming longer heavier and thicker. Hotter. We notice pre-cum started to ooze out of his cock slit. I had an uncontrollable urge to taste his cum so I leaned over and slid my tongue over the tip. Um-mm yummy daddy pre-cum! hehehe Well Kim got jealous so i had to stroke daddy's cock some more cum pre-cum would come out so she can taste it. We took turns that way and really enjoyed massaging his cock and kneading his balls and made him pre-cum a few times taking turns at licking it off of his now massive cock. At one point Kim had put more than half of daddy's cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking it. That turned me on too and during my turn i tried to take the whole cock in my mouth sliding a couple inches down my throat and really enjoying the taste. She matched my cock sucking but left her mouth wrapped around his fat cock for over a minute. It was so hot to watch her suck my daddy off. It was my turn to suck his cock when dad woke up and caught me with his fat thick large cock shoved down my throat. All he could do was say "oh God honey ..." and put his hand on the back of my head and guided my up and down motion sucking his cock. Kim simply could not resist and started to massage his balls while with the other hand rubbing my crack and my pussy and my ass hole.

I started fucking my daddy's cock with my mouth. His cock jerked in my mouth. I thought he was gonna cum but he didn't. Kim replaced my mouth with hers. She could only fit so much cock and balls in her mouth. She ended up sucking his fat cock harder. "Oh God my sweet babies oh how sweet is it to be waken up by having my cock sucked by two most gorgeous ladies in the world" "Hi daddy, good morning. Look at Kim daddy see how she is sucking on your fat daddy cock"

"Honey, Daddy wants to taste his babygurl's pussy" I get up and sat on his face with my legs on either side facing Kim. As I bend over to suck Kim's tits and kiss her lips, I slowly sat down onto my daddy's mouth and felt his tongue dart in and out of my horny pussy hole. I felt daddy's finger slide over my anus. I know how much daddy would like to finger and fuck my anus cause he has a major ass fetish. "Fuck my ass hole daddy please. Please daddy finger my anus"

He shoved his whole fat finger up my tight little anus and started to fuck my pussy with his tongue. I noticed Kim was bouncing up and down harder and faster. Actually daddy was holding her tight cute tiny butt with his massive hand and lifting her up over his cock and then slamming her back onto his fat cock burying his daddy cock in her tight pussy. it was so hot to watch I cummed in my daddy's mouth. I saw Kim thrash wiggle scream and moan "oh fuck fuck fuck oh my Gawd fuck fuck ..." she does that when she is cumming. I saw her pussy ooze juices and she near passed out. She got up winked and said "you wanna ride your daddy's fat cockmeat next? Look at that bad boy - that thing can fuck" I nodded and got ready to get off of my daddy's face while Kim sucked her own pussy juices off of my daddy's big fat cock still hard with purple head.

She called my daddy daddy as well and asked him if he would eat her horny pussy and finger her anus. All daddy could say was "oh yes babygurl and lowered Kim onto his face and immediately buried his fat finger in her anus and his tongue started lapping at her cunt. I held my ass cheeks open lowered my pussy onto daddy's fat cock and burred him into my tiny pussy hole. My ass hole felt neglected so I had to shove a finger in my own ass to keep it satisfied. I was turning into a nasty daddy slut.

My finger in my ass could touch daddy's fat cock in my pussy. Daddy noticed what i was doing and couldn't take it anymore. I felt his cock swell his balls get hot and his thick stream of white cum spray inside my pussy what felt like a gallon. Most of it dripped out of my pussy. Kim immediately came on my daddy's face jumped up as soon as i got up and we both attacked daddy's cock and balls. There was so much cum on his stomach, his balls and his cock that we were literally scooping it with our tongues. After sucking and licking daddy's fat cock and cum we both laid on either side of him and went to sleep in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pick Me Up From School Dad Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds