• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pure Imagination Pt. 06

Pure Imagination Pt. 06

Chapter 6: Over the Moon in Ecstasy

The drugs finally must have put me to sleep, because when I woke up, it was morning in the desert. Dr. Gonzo, my attorney and traveling companion, had apparently been driving through the night. I guess I could have taken over at that point, but I didn't really feel like it.

Las Vegas was still a long way away. Our drug supply was running low, however, so we were going to stop at a female contact's home to "refill". She lived there with her sister. They were both pretty hot, and I was hoping me and Gonzo would could fuck both of them before we left.

"Oh hello, you two." Jane said, looking up from the hotel book for a moment as Charlie and Lucy came in holding something.

"Hey, Jane. Who's fucking who right now?" asked Charlie.

"Oh, some awful journalist named Raoul Duke is about to get some drugs from some women and most likely have sex with them."

"Well, I think you'll find that fairly interesting, then." said Lucy, showing Jane several capsules.

"Is that..."

"Yeah, it is. Pure and good LSD. I got from my buddy Milo when we were protesting the war in Vietnam. I'd been saving it for a special occasion, and this seems as good a time as ever. It's all safe, I can assure you..." explained Charlie.

Jane had been on drugs before, and those hadn't been the best experiences. But it didn't feel like anything would go wrong and she trusted these two so far. So put the book down andshe joined the other two in taking some of the LSD and then jumping into her bed.

We had arrived and we were arguing with the two girls about how much money we would give them for the drugs. Eventually we agreed on a price and took some. The horny bitches took some as well and we began fucking right then and there. The house crumbled behind us and we were naked in middle of the fucking desert. The girl's hair was now blue and her hair was now pink. Her cunt had become become a mouth with sharp teeth, ready to bite my dick off if I re-entered. Behind us, devil-headed bikers on motorcycles tore across the landscape. I looked up into the sky and a giant Nixon head flew in and swallowed us up.

Charlie's LSD had taken both him and the two British women completely out of any semblance of reality and so they were fucking as dirty as three people can get. He was fingering Jane's pussy and Lucy was sucking on his massive erection. She pulled her mouth out a little bit to catch the cum and feel the taste.

"There you go, Lucy." Charlie said as she collected up all the cream and let it stay in her mouth for a little.

"It tastes so good, so satisfying and delicious..."

"Yes, I thought it should. It's mixed with love..."

Lucy had swallowed it and had moved down to stare at Jane's rear end. With a great bit of force, she slapped it. Jane almost didn't feel it, she was on such a high. Lucy kept going until Jane's bum was red. Charlie's fingering was bringing her to orgasm. She was so lightheaded she almost didn't feel it till the critical moment. But it was so unique it erupted inside of her and she made a noise of pleasure.

Gonzo and I continued to fuck our dealers. In my drug-fucked mind, we were in Vegas now. My partner's pussy was a slot machine. I pulled it and three tits came up. Her boobs were becoming hearts, spades, diamonds all in succession. Someone threw a pair of balls on a table and everyone applauded. Lights everywhere hurt my eyes. I smelled shit. Maybe it was Vegas.

Eventually, we had to finish. We took what was left of the shit and headed out the door in silence. I drove this time, I wanted to get to the hotel fast. There was a football game on tonight, after all.

The effects of the drugs wore off and at the same, the last orgasm had finished for the three new friends.

"You know, I'm really lucky I have you two. I think you're bound to be close after insane drug sex." said Charlie suddenly.

"I agree. I think we'll be good friends, the three of us." Jane added as Lucy snuggled up to Charlie and they all stayed silent for a little while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pure Imagination Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds