• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 10

First Days as a Slut Ch. 10

12

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Wednesday

I got into the office and headed to my desk. As I did I looked in the bosses office. He was on the phone. But better than that Amanda was naked on her knees sucking his cock while he was on the phone. Amanda saw me come in and waved to me. I smiled and waved back.

While I was working Ginny texted me.

"Still coming tonight?"

"Yes."

"You'll never guess what happened last night," she texted

"What?"

"Mom and I are sitting in the kitchen reviewing snacks for tonight's game. We were just chatting when out of the blue she asks, 'If it's a game and we're serving, should we all wear something special? You know, give the guys a treat.'

"I was stunned. 'Like what?' I asked.

"'Team jerseys as dresses?' she suggested.

"I was stunned. I told her that sounded cool. She offered to go buy them. So I guess we have uniforms for tonight."

"OK," I said. "I'll grab some short running shorts to wear under it.

"Kinda what I figured too," she replied.

"OK, see you tonight."

I got back to work. Cathy texted me and said her mom is running around in a short robe, making snacks and stuff. She keeps saying she can't wait for the game.

I texted back to have fun.

I got back to work. At one point I looked up. Julie was sitting on Amanda's desk getting her pussy eaten. Well good for her, I thought.

I finished up for the day, ran home, showered and changed. I pulled on a tight short pair of running shorts, nothing underneath, and a top. I headed to Ginny's.

Mr. H was sitting in the living room looking nervous. He looked at his wife, then me and said ,"Hi Tina."

Mrs. H said hi and told me Ginny was upstairs. I asked if I could help in the kitchen. Mrs. H said she was all caught up.

Ricky heard me come in, came running downstairs and gave me a huge hug. Mrs. H raised an eyebrow and said, "Hugs? That's new."

I answered that he was kinda cute so who could resist. She laughed and agreed he was kinda cute.

"Awe mom," said Ricky and ran back upstairs.

I headed to Ginny's room. Mrs. H said she'd be right up. When I saw Ginny she was in just a robe. She looked at my shorts and said, "that looks good, I'll go with that."

We hung out and waited for Mrs. H. Soon she came upstairs. She had a bag from the sports shop with her. It had 2 jerseys in it.

She looked at me and said, "I'm glad you decided to come. Everyone enjoyed the last game here so much the invited 4 other people."

I thought back. Including Ginny's dad that's 7 guys. 8 with Ricky. The guys must have talked at work. I doubt they believed but wanted to see for themselves. I thought it was funny since Mrs. H was around, it was probably just going to be a game.

She reached in the bag and handed us each a team jersey. When she left we tried them on. She'd obviously paid attention to size. Both just, and I mean barely, covered our asses when we stood up. We were both wearing shorts so no big deal. The tops were v neck and loose. Neither of us was wearing a bra. If we bent forward you could easily see our tits.

Mrs. H came back to get us. She needed help in the kitchen. She just opened the door and called us. Then she looked at us and came in the room. We just stared wide mouthed. Mrs H's shirt covered her no more than ours covered us and it seemed she wasn't wearing shorts with it. Just a lot of leg.

"Those aren't meant to be worn with shorts," she said.

I protested. I have no idea why. I loved the idea of taking the shorts off. I just thought I should protest.

"Ummm... Mrs. H... I'm not wearing panties " I mumbled.

Mrs. H laughed. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it to her waist. She was naked from the waist down.

"Neither am I," she said.

We both looked shocked. She laughed and then started to explain. It seems they installed video surveillance last year. When she was cleaning she found a pair of panties in the couch. They weren't hers and she was pretty sure they were too small for Ginny. She went and watched the tape for the weekend and she saw us in the living room during the game. She watched us teasing the guys and thought it looked like a lot of fun, but she needed backup.

We both laughed and told her we'd back her up. After she left we both asked each other the same question. Does that mean she saw what happened after?

We stripped off our shorts and went downstairs. I admit the 3 of us looked hot. Hometown honey hot. All American girls ready to support their team.

The guys started coming in. The 4 new guys were starting to believe what they'd heard. At least the part about us being hot. We were introduced. I actually paid no attention. I didn't need to know their names.

Us girls started serving drinks. That involve a lot of bending over, the guys behind us saw a bit of ass. The guys in front of us looking down our jerseys. It was fun. The guests, even the old ones who had seen us show off, could not believe what they were seeing. Mr. H just sat there with a proud look on his face.

By this time every guy in the room had figured out we weren't wearing underwear. We were finished serving. We asked if anyone needed anything else. They said no. Mrs. H said, "Let's go watch the game."

We went in the living room. Mrs. H took the spot Ginny had before on the arm of Mr. H's chair. Her top slid up and exposed a little side of her ass. She leaned into him to give us a better look.

Ginny and I looked around. There was nowhere to sit. There was a couch and two folding chairs. All taken. There were four guys on the couch. Mrs. H suggested the guys wouldn't mind if we sat on their laps.

The guys pretty much tried to kill themselves assuring us it was OK for us to sit on their laps. We laughed and said OK. We positioned ourselves sitting on the laps of the guys on either end. We swung our legs up on the laps of the other guys. As we did our shirts pulled up. I'm sure the guys at the opposite ends of the couch could see our pussies and the guys we were leaning on could look right down our tops. I was pretty sure the guys in the chairs could see our pussies too. The whole scene was making me wet. I was almost sure I would leave a wet spot on the guys pants if I got up.

Mr. H was doing the same thing he did to Ginny to Mrs. H. He was playing with the hem of her shirt slowly pulling it up. All of a sudden, Mrs. H looked at his hand, then at him and said, "Are you trying to show off my ass?"

All eyes turned to her. Mr. H didn't say a thing. Mrs. H went on. "If you want to show off my ass there's an easier way."

She climbed off the chair, pulled her shirt to her waist. Did a slow turn. Then ass towards the rest of us said to Mr. H, "Happy?"

He didn't reply right away. "What is it?" she said. "You want them to see me naked? Do you want your wife naked in front of your friends?"

Before he can answer she asks the other guys. "Is that it? You want to see me naked?"

They all kind of looked elsewhere and mumbled.

Finally she said, "OK, if any of you want to see me naked, you're going to have to undress me."

No one moved. One guy finally stood up. She held her arms up to make it easier. He pulled the top off her. She turned to face her husband.

"Is this what you wanted?"

When she turned she had her back to the guy who pulled her shirt off. He ran his hand across her ass and cupped it. She didn't move. In fact she stuck her ass out a bit and widened her stance.

She looked at Mr. H. "Your friend here is groping my ass. His hands seem awfully near my pussy. I'm not stopping him if you're not."

The guy slid his hands between her legs. She moaned.

"You like this dear? You like knowing your friends fingers are in my pussy? I don't even think you know this guy that well. Do you?"

She looked at the guy. "How do you know my husband?"

"I never met him before today," said the guy. "I just heard from (I forget the name) that these 2 girls (pointing at us) were flashing at the last game. I didn't believe it, so he invited me."

"You hear that honey? These guys came to see your daughter flash. Do you like that honey? You like the idea of these strangers seeing your daughter's ass and pussy?"

She called Ginny over. Ginny got up and walked to her mom. Mrs. H wrapped her arms around Ginny.

"What do you think honey? Do want her naked in front of these guys? Do you want her pretty body exposed?"

She reached down to the hem of Ginny's shirt. "You haven't said no. I guess you do."

She pulled the top off of Ginny. There they stood. Some guy who Mr. H didn't know, standing behind Mrs. H with his fingers in her pussy. Mrs. H was standing behind Ginny, her arms wrapped around her naked body. I had no idea what was going to happen next. But so far this was hot.

The guy in the back pulled his fingers out of Mrs. H's pussy and put them to Ginny's mouth. Ginny licked them clean.

"Did you see that Honey? Your daughter just tasted my pussy juices from this stranger's fingers. Does that turn you on?"

Mr. H started actively rubbing his cock through his pants. So did a few of the other guys.

The guy behind Mrs.H, put himself between Mrs. H and Ginny. I saw his fingers go to her pussy. She moaned. Mrs. H put her hand over his.

"Look honey. I can feel this stranger's fingers entering your daughter's cunt. Do you like that? Now your daughters pussy is available to him. Do you think he'll fuck her?

She turned to the guy. "Would you like to fuck my daughter's cunt?"

She took Ginny over to her dad's chair. She put Ginny's hands on her dad's shoulders to steady her. Ginny was now bent over looking at her dad. Mrs. H pulled the guy over and unzipped his pants. His hard cock popped out. Mrs. H guided it to Ginny's pussy.

"Fuck her," she said.

The guy drove his cock into her. Her face was an inch from her dad's. She grunted every time he thrust. Her dad was still rubbing his cock.

The game had started but no one was watching.

Mrs. H said, "Who wants to fuck me? While he watches his daughter get fucked he might as well watch his wife get fucked too. A few guys stood up.

She got down on her hands and knees. "Two holes. No waiting," she said.

It took less than a minute for 2 guys to fill her holes.

Besides Ginny's dad there were 3 guys left. They were all looking at me.

"Oh fuck it," I said as I pulled off my shirt. "Pull out those cocks"

I climbed on one guys lap facing out. I motioned two guys by my face. I started alternating between sucking them. The smell of sex permeated the room. I loved it. I love the smell of slutty sex.

I'm going to try and describe the scene. The fact that I did not know any of the men except Ginny's dad is going to be hard. I was not sure which of them was doing what to whom.

Ginny was bent over her father being fucked from behind. Ginny started talking to her dad.

"You like this dad? Your little girl fucked from behind? Can you see my tits bounce as he fucks me? Is this what you wanted? Did you invite all these guys over to see me fuck? Do you want me to fuck all six of them? How would that look, six loads of cum dripping out of my pussy?"

The guy fucking her was also talking to Ginny's dad.

"Wow, you're wife and daughter are such sluts. I did not believe in when (forgot name) told me they were showing off, never mind that they were going to fuck. I'm going to fill your daughter cunt with cum."

Her dad was stroking his cock through his pants.

I was sitting on some guys cock trying to suck 2 others. I was enjoying the sensation in my cunt while watching Ginny and her mom. I was not doing much of the work. The guy whose lap I was on was pulling me up and down on his cock. I was giving terrible blow jobs.

Mrs. H was doing much better. She was being pounded from behind. She was sucking on a cock. Between sucking on it she would be screaming.

"Fuck me. Let my husband see what a slut I am. Fuck me in front of my daughter. Cum in me, come on me. What do you want. I'll swallow it all. Get it all over my face and tits. Fuck me. Cum in my cunt".

There was so much happening I couldn't keep track. The guy fucking Ginny came. He filled her pussy. Thankfully one of the guys I was doing a bad job fucking went over to her and started fucking her. As his cock glided in and out of her I could see the first guys cum mixed with their juices.

Ginny started telling her dad. "Did you see that? Some guy just filled my cunt with cum. I bet you don't even know his name. I know I don't. In fact, I don't know the name of the guy who's fucking me now! "

I saw the guy fucking Mrs.H's mouth start to cum. He pulled out and came on her face and tits.

She looked at her husband and said, "Look honey, a face full of cum. Do you like your wife covered with cum?"

Mr. H unzipped his pants and started jerking his cock.

Ginny started, Daddy? Are you jerking off for me or mom?"

He didn't say a word.

The guy I was now sucking left me to fuck Mrs, H's mouth. Probably because I was so busy watching everyone else I was giving a lousy blow job.

I saw a second guy cum in Ginny's cunt. As he pulled out you could see the cum dripping down her leg.

The guy fucking her mom's mouth must have decided he wanted some younger cunt. He plunged into Ginny's cum filled cunt and started fucking her.

One guy who'd already cum in Ginny stuck his cum covered cock in Mrs. H's mouth. She started cleaning him off.

I saw Ginny cum. Her knees buckled. He held her up and kept fucking her.

She started begging, "That's it. I have 2 loads. Give me another."

Meanwhile Mrs. H has the guy in her mouth hard again. The guy in her cunt was pumping her.

The guy in Ginny's cunt cums. That's 3. She came again. Her mom told the guy in her pussy to go cum in Ginny's pussy. He went over and started fucking Ginny. Ginny started talking to her dad about load number 4.

The guy fucking me got off to go fuck Ginny's mom. I didn't blame him. I was not paying attention. I was a lousy fuck.

The guy in Ginny gives her load 4. You could see it dripping down her leg.

Ginny begged the guy in Mrs H's mouth to cum give her another load. He went over agnd started fucking her. You could see the cum being pushed out of her.

All this time Ginny's face was right in front of her dad's. She was practically whispering to him. She was telling him she was working on load #5.

Her and her mom had a pattern. Her mom would get them ready to cum, then send them over to Ginny to fill her cunt. Eventually all 6 guys came in Ginny's cunt. It was a mess. Cum was running out of it dripping down her leg.

She turned. I actually went over and helped her balance her.

Ginny said, "Daddy. Can you see your daughter's cunt? 6 loads of cum. See me dripping. You invited all these guys to see me. And now they've all filled my cunt. You know what I'm going to do now?

Her dad shook his head.

"I'm going to fuck you. You get to feel what your daughter's cunt feels like with 6 loads in her."

She look at me. I helped her climb on her dad's lap. I grabbed his cock and stuck it in her. They both groaned.

Meanwhile as guys recovered they'd go back to Mrs. H and fuck her or her mouth. Whenever they were about to cum, she'd beg them to cum on her. They obliged she was soaked in at least 5 loads of cum.

It was fucking hot and slutty.

I was getting tired. I went up, took a shower, and got dressed. When I came back down Ginny's cum covered mom was riding Mr H's cock. Cum was everywhere. Ginny had someone fucking her. About that time Ricky got home. He walked in the door stunned. He looked at me stunned.

I just said, "Go fuck your sister and mom." And then went home.

Thursday

Everyone was late to work. Everyone watched the game. It was only Amanda, me, Bill, and Tom.

As soon as Bill and Tom got in they took Amanda to the reception couch to fuck her. I barely noticed.

I had a message from Cathy.

"You would not believe last night!"

"What happened?"

"LOL What didn't happen!"

She started telling me the story. Tim had arrived around 7:30. He had 5 friends in tow. Janet had met them at the door naked as requested. They turned on the TV and without a lot of conversation, just started fucking her.

"Where was your dad?" I asked.

"He was right there. They all, just pretended he wasn't there except to tell him that mom was a slut or a good fuck, or something like that."

"I don't think they talked to mom at all. They just acted like she wasn't there and was just a fuck toy. She must have cum 20 times that night. She had cum dripping out her and all over her."

"Sounds hot," I said.

"But that's not the best," she said.

"Oh?"

"Nope," she said. "Something better happened."

"What? Did you get fucked too?" I asked.

"Well of course, but that's not what I'm talking about."

Then she tells me about it. "About 9:00 there was a knock on the door. She went to answer. It was Tim's wife. She looks over and saw my mom getting fucked. Tim is not fucking her at the time but she goes ballistic.

"She's screaming at Tim, 'Is this what you want? A slut? Someone who gang fucks your friends? Is that hot?'"

"Tim did not answer.'

"She continued, 'You and your friends want a slut. I'll show you a fucking slut.'

"She started tearing off her clothes as she walked in the room. She walks around and says 'Who's first?'

"Seriously she fucked and sucked everyone in that room but her husband. She had cum dripping off her and out of her. One time she and mom are side by side on the floor. Each had a cock in her mouth and her pussy."

"Wow," I said. "I'm sorry I missed that.

Cathy said, "I kept wishing you were here."

"Ok," I said. "So who'd you fuck."

"I was naughty," she said.

I laughed, "I figured that. Naughty how?.

"When Tim's wife was on the floor next to mom getting fucked, I walked up, and stood right next to her. I started undressing and dropped my clothes on her as I did."

"That's sounds so fucking hot," I said.

"It was. I then got on my hands and knees. I put my pussy right by her face. I look at Tim and said' 'I want to get fucked.'

"He comes over gets on his knees and just as his cock fills my cunt I say to his wife, 'Did you know I'm only 18.'

"I can't wait to hear the feedback. He came almost immediately. She and mom kept fucking till 2am."

"How awesome. I really wish I was there."

"Do you want to come over tonight?" Said Cathy.

"I can't, I'm having dinner with my father."

"Lol," Cathy said. I wish I could come."

"Next time," I said.

It was about time to go and I kept thinking about dinner with my dad. I was nervous. I'd had dinner with my dad plenty of times. Nothing ever happened. Why would I be nervous?

I pictured Cindy with her dad, Cathy in front of her dad, and Ginny with her dad. I remembered my dad seeing me coming out of the shower. I remembered all the times I masturbated over that. Then back to the way Ginny's dad showed her off, or the way Cathy's dad looked at her, or Cindy doing her fashion show. The look on Cindy's face as she slid down her dad's cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds