• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Depraved and Degraded

Depraved and Degraded

A few weeks after Daddy and I had returned from vacation we had both settled back into our lives together as lovers. I had started an exercise regime which included a daily run through the local hiking trails. It was a nice release of pent up energy, helped me to sleep at night as well.

This particular day was not unusual in anyway. . . at least that's the way it started off. The details are a bit sketchy as I don't remember a lot of what happened. I just remembered someone coming up behind me while I was on my run and I was caught off guard and was quickly over taken and knocked out.

When I came to I was blind folded and apparently naked as I felt the wind on my skin. I couldn't get away as my hands were bound behind my back and my ankles were locked in a spreader about shoulder length apart. A ball gag was tight in my mouth and I was drooling uncontrollably as it sloppily dripped down my face and chin down onto my exposed breasts. Not sure where I was but the floor was cement and I was stood up tied to a steel pole like in a basement or a garage.

I couldn't see crap thru the blindfold. I felt the presence of one and sometimes two people but they never said a word so I had no idea who they were or what their intentions were.

Not being able to talk I was left grunting. But every time I grunted I was met with a firm hand across the face or a fist to the gut. Left frustrated I openly wept only to be punched square in the eyes and nose exploding into blood which gushed down my face until it finally started to dry. What the hell did they want from me? This went on for a couple of days and the only thing I received from them was a constant beating, whipping, smacking, punching, etc.

Finally I was spent and exhausted to the point of passing out. When I woke up I was still tied to the post, on my knees, my captors were pouring water down my throat in their attempt to hydrate me I suppose.

Before I could get a word out edgewise I was suddenly violated by a large cock brutally throat fucking me. I did my best to gasp for breath between strokes as my violator continued to fuck my mouth until he finally came hard down my throat gagging me and choking me with his sperm.

As a change of pace the beating, though continuing, were now being supplemented by use of tools of a Dom or Domme. I was spanked with a paddle hard. . . crop snapped like a bitch on my exposed pussy and boobs. Cane across my legs and back and the evil asshole was getting off on the abuse, pouring pure alcohol on my wounds causing me unbearable pain. I still hadn't seen the light of day for close to a week now and only water and sperm had passed down my gullet as I was getting weaker by the hour.

I was now moved onto my back with the spreader bar now wrapped around the pole and locked in place. I was being pulled up by the legs and suddenly was getting fisted in both the pussy and the ass. Split in half and crying out in pain the attacker showed no mercy as she or he kept on until they were bored or tired. I was left bloody and shaking laying on the cement.

OK so they say be careful what you wish for. I had always wanted to be the center of attention like this but hadn't realized how terrible the outcome would be. I was soon left alone and hours later I heard a familiar voice. It was Daddy coming to rescue me. He had received a text from a burner phone (mine had been crushed and left in the woods on the hiking trail.)

Turns out I was held and left in an abandoned home in downtown Detroit. I guess I'm lucky I wasn't killed but the trauma I experienced was more than most could have taken. How fucked up am I that every time I think about my experience my pussy gets wet?

A week later I got a letter from one of my captors that simply said "even now?" Enclosed in the envelope was my pony tail that had been snipped off when I was out of commission. I'd bet my life that it was my ex bbf, Kallie but after what I had done to her it was not going to do me any good to contact the authorities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Depraved and Degraded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds