• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bold Surprise

Bold Surprise

Anne seemed like she was a typical, run of the mill worker. She was 46 with acquired sufficient success in her field. Her clients loved her, and so did everyone else. She did however earn much more than the other co-workers, this was just because of the additional connections she has made over the years with her clients. Her personal life seemed almost as typical as her job, she had a smart husband, Chris her 18 year old son plus Phil her 19 year old stepson. They were all extroverts and enjoyed life outside.

She grew up around all women, so she was used to being the alpha female of the bunch. The shift in testosterone didn't change that fact either, it may have fueled it. Her sons were always on their best behavior when she was around, and so was her husband it seemed. Her affinity for control even showed in the way that her house looked. Glimmering with sparkling clean that made her family seem like the perfect family, or as close to perfection as they could be.

This day started off like all the other ones, Anne was on her way home from a long day of teaching when her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey mom," Phil's voice came into her ear through her Bluetooth ear-piece.

"Why hello there." She smiled as she spread her legs slightly, traffic seeming to slow down as she licked her lips.

"Hi," Came his husky remark, "I need you." He paused making her squirm in her seat. "I need a ride, could you come pick me up?"

She bites into her bottom lip as she runs her hand up the inside of her thigh, her tight pencil skirt getting forced up her legs. "I can come get you, you at work?"

"Yea, I can meet you by the café in the food court." He says.

"Ok, I can cum right now." She pushed her fingertips into her panties as her hand reached further into her thighs.

"I'd really appreciate it."

"I can be there in 5 or 10 mins." She asks as her fingers push into her soaking wet slit, making her moan to him softly.

"What are you doing?" He asks curiously.

"I'm getting ready to cum, to you." She smiled and moaned again as her finger flicked across her clit.

"Your making me hard." He says taking a seat at the nearest table.

"Oh phil, your not supposed to talk to your mother like that." She teases as she moans again beginning to stroke faster in her walls.

"I'm sorry," He says quickly.

"Good boy. I'll give you something special for that. Now keep that tight ass right by the cafe and I'll see you soon." She moaned to him hanging the phone up, seeing a male in the next car watching her fingers intently as traffic slowed even more.

Phil sat stunned as he looked down at the phone, his cock firmly pushing at his zipper as he slouches forward trying to make it go away. It seems like at least five minutes had passed by as he finally noticed his cock slowly becoming softer.

"Hi." He hears a soft voice coming from somewhere close to him.

His eyes move in front of him seeing a pair of the nicest curvy leg's he'd ever seen, his eyes roam up seeing her thighs spread slightly, her skirt sitting right at the top of those thick thighs. Spreading to wide hips and small waist and big breasts. "Hi." He says quickly, flashing her a brilliant smile.

"My names Rita, I was wondering if I could sit with you."

"Yea, sure." He says sitting up feeling his erection coming back.

"Good, thank you, I've been hanging around here for like 2 hours." She giggles taking her seat right next to him. "My flight was delayed, it'll be 8 more hours until I get to leave." She announces.

He nods and smiles. "Yea, I'm waiting on my mom to pick me up."

"Oh, ok, you work here?" She asks looking down at his uniform vest.

"Yea." He chuckles stroking his fingers through his hair leaning back slightly. "I suppose I could have walked home, but I would rather get a ride."

"Oh? You live close?" She asks leaning into him, her breasts creeping out of her shirt.

"Yea, I live about 10 mins away from here." His eyes flicker down to her breasts, then down further to her legs watching as they spread and closed repeatedly.

"Oh, that's pretty close, I live in Minnesota. In a pretty small town." She giggles biting onto her bottom lip. He watched as she looked down into his lap noticing the bulge in his pants, then blushing looking back in his eyes.

"Minnesota? That's cool." He says gulping slightly as he feels her fingertips push against his arm.

"No, it's not cool. I rarely get to have any fun, I'm always traveling for business trips and conventions." Her fingers continued to stroke against his arm as she watched him.

"Hi," A voice says to the side of them.

They didn't break away for a moment almost as if they were in their own private room. If anyone passing by were to see Phil and Rita, they would assume that they were dating, they were intently staring at each other's bodies and eyes.

They both finally looked up to see Anne, as she bumped lightly into Phil's chair. "Hey mom." He says standing up.

The tint in his pants still there as she looks from him down to the shirt of Rita. "I'm Anne, what's your name?" Ann moves passed Phil and stood in front of Rita.

"Oh, I'm Rita." She giggled holding her hand out to Anne.

"Oh, beautiful, I'm a hugger." Anne says spreading her arms out.

Rita blushed slightly standing up and embracing this stranger. Anne's hands went around Rita's waist as she was tugged close, Anne's breasts pushed sensually against Rita's making her gasp softly into Anne's ear.

"Rita, it's a pleasure to meet you, you're such a beautiful woman." With the softest kiss, Anne touches the side of Rita's neck just for a moment and then pulls back.

"It is nice to meet you as well." She blushes more looking to Phil, he watched them as if this was a regular occurrence.

"Rita, are you coming are leaving?" Anne asks.

"Waiting." She giggles shrugging.

"Oh, poor thing, how long is your layover?"

"I have 8 more hours." Rita smiles as Anne bits onto her bottom lip looking from Phil back to Rita.

The slowest set of chills rolled across Rita as Anne's eyes roamed her figure, stopping at her breasts then moving back up to her eyes. "You could come over to our house?"

"That sounds great." Rita said as Anne put her arm around Rita's waist making her arm rest around her shoulders.

It seemed so natural to Rita that she just went with it. Anne's hand was splayed across Rita's hip, and roamed on her side. Her fingers pushing up her side to nearly touch her breast and back to the lining of her business suit skirt.

"So are you married?" Anne asks.

"No." Rita giggled as if it were absurd for her to even think about marriage. "Are you?"

"Yes, I am." Anne says smiling. "Do you have a boyfriend, or girlfriend?" She asks. "A pretty girl like you should have someone to enjoy this gorgeous body of yours."

"No, I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm straight." She blushes looking at Anne.

"Well, have you ever tried anything with a girl?" Anne asks as they exited the airport and headed for the car.

"No." Her sheepish reply comes out more breathy than she wanted it to.

"Well, why not?" Anne's hand dropped lower and gripped onto the top of Rita's soft curved ass.

Silence met her as a response, Rita's face was blushing crimson as she looked behind them to where Phil was trailing. His eyes intent on Anne's hand as she groped Rita's ass. Rita looked back to Anne as Anne just smiled softly to hear.

"You have the most gorgeous lips I've ever seen Rita, May I?" Anne stopped their walking as she waited for Rita to snap out of it.

Rita gulped slightly looking from both Phil to Anne, a few times. Anne seemed harmless enough so she nodded her consent. Anne's devilish smirk then appeared as she closed the distance quickly. The moment her lips touched Rita's she knew that she had her like putty in her hands. Rita's body went slack against the car right behind them and her knees spread quickly. Anne's lips covered Rita's completely, Rita's eyes were closed tight and her body responded by moistening in the most intimate places.

Anne pulled her lips back from Rita's leaving her stunned with her eyes closed still resting against the car. She looked up to see Phil's eyes watching her intently and then over to Rita as she watched her hungrily. Phil leaned into her and her eyes closed again as she hears something open. 'A car door?' Her fuzzy mind focuses to see the humor in Phil's eyes as he holds the car door open for her.

She blushes and gets into the car and so does Anne, scooting the sexy Rita over. As soon as the door closes Anne's lips attack Rita's again. Anne's hands push against Rita's legs opening them as her tongue dives into Rita's mouth. The car begins moving and soon Rita is moaning from the back seat. Anne's fingers crept up Rita's skirt and she massaged her pussy right through her soaking wet panties. Her fingers push the wet fabric to the side expertly, Rita groans as Anne's mouth pushes down into the crook of her neck.

Anne's fingers push right against the dripping wet pussy lips of Rita and it makes her moan louder. Her eyes close tight as she pushes her hips up to Anne's fingers. Anne slowly slides her fingers in and out of Rita's hole, her thumb rocking against Rita's clit every time her hand ground into her. The car stopped slowly and Anne pulled her fingers and lips away from Rita's body. Rita's door is opened by Phil and her hand is taken as he helps her out of the car.

Phil stood in the hall holding the door open for them to enter, to Rita's astonishment Anne grips onto Phil's tent and squeezes it stroking back and forth a few times before she continues into the house. Rita bits onto her lip as she approaches Phil, who is still standing at the door looking at her. She lifts her hand and grips onto his tent as well. His thick cock greets her hand with a firmness that made her insides churn. She did as Anne had just done and stroke his cock attentively releasing it too soon for Phil's liking.

"Please feel free to make our home, yours." Anne says as she sits down onto the oversized couch.

"Thank you." Rita says looking down at Anne's gaped open legs.

Her panties were in clear view and they were just as wet as her own. She suddenly felt the large body of Phil right behind her. His hands pushed down Rita's sides as he turned her to face him.

"I didn't get a hug." He smiled softly to her and she giggled lifting her arms to hug him.

He leaned into her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hoisting her up against his frame. She gasped softly as her legs wrapped around his waist. His hips pushed into her core and her boy shivered hard as he backed her up into the wall grinding his thick stiff cock against her panty clad pussy. She moaned louder feeling his lips sucking and nibbling against the flesh of her neck, his hands gripping firmly to her ass as he ground harder into her.

"Calm down Phil, you'll scare her away." Anne said giggling.

He let her down and she sagged against the wall, Phil smiled brightly to her and went towards his mother. Rita watched in amazement as he sat right at his mother's feet, pushing her skirt up and pulling her to the edge without any protest from her. He gripped onto her panties and pulled them roughly down her legs and threw them behind his back spreading her pussy wide open for his viewing pleasure. Anne watched him as he let his tongue run across his lips slowly, inching closer to her and running a thick wet tongue straight up the center of her.

Rita's eyes widened as Anne's head feel back against the couch as he went to town on her clit. His tongue bathing up and down it, his fingers creeping closer and pushing into her dripping wet sex. She moaned loud arching her back up and gripping onto the couch as he pumped his fingers in and out of her frame. He began kissing up her stomach as his fingers continued to push in and out of her snatch. He pushed his pants down and ground his thick shaft up and down Anne's pussy, before pushing the head into her walls and slamming balls deep into her frame. Rita's eyes impossibly wide at this point, her jaw drops open and she watches.

His dick pulls out of her in a motion so slow it makes Rita's Purdy complain at the pace. He thrusts forward hard making his balls slam roughly against Anne's ass. Rita squirms as her hands slide up your body to tug lightly against her puckered nipples. She watches as his ass flexes with each of his thrusts, sweat beading off of his body as he rams harder into her. Rita bites onto her bottom lip as Anne make eye contact with her and moans out loud from her son driving in and out of her sodden snatch.

Rita hears the loud smacking and groans and moan from Phil and Anne. Phil rams her harder and groans. "Oh, I love how wet you are... You feel amazing"

Phil looks over to rita as he pushes in and out of Anne, Rita takes that as an invitation and moves closer. She lays right next to Anne and spreads her legs wide opened. Phil's hips slows its pace as he watches Rita's juicy pussy spread wide for him. He groans softly as her juices slime down her pussy and drips onto the couch. She was completely shaven and his mouth watered to taste her.

Observing this, Anne tightens her pussy and slowly pushes up against him to remove him from her walls. He looks down at Anne and she smiles and winks at him moving to get from under him. He sits up as she moves to kiss along the side of Rita's neck, down to her lovely breasts. Rita lets out a soft moan as her entire pussy begins to be assaulted by Phil. His tongue pushes into her walls, his nose pushes against her clit.

The smell of her gushing juices drives Phil wild. His tongue is already watering at the taste of her pussy. He moves his tongue up to her clit and then grind all across her love bud, his fingers push into her pussy lips. He spreads her and grinds deep into her feeling the tightness of her walls makes him groan against her clit.

"Oh... Yes, right there." Rita moans as her body hums with excitement, and pleasure.

Anne pushes her tongue into Rita's mouth as she twists her fingertips around Rita's nipples.

Rita is in complete ecstasy as her body is fully engaged with all of this pleasure. Phil watches as the women kiss each other, she watches as Rita's nipples are tweaked and groped. He licks once more along Rita's pussy before climbing up her body. He pushes into her frame with the tip of his cock, he groanes at the tight fit of her pussy.

He begins to kiss the two women, all three of their tongues pushing against one another, his cock pumping into her frame, their lips lapping at each other. Everyone was moaning at this point, Phil grips onto Rita's ass pulling her up harder into his thrusts as he groans into her body. Phil's hips sped up as he began to moan a little louder, his cock begins to shiver. Rita begins to moan louder as her pussy gulps down his cock, shivering harder as she whimpers gripping onto him, kissing both of them harder. Her pussy spasms roughly against his shaft and she cums hard screaming loud against their mouths. Moments later Phil's cock erupted deep inside of Rita.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bold Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds