• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I'm Loving It Ch. 04

I'm Loving It Ch. 04

12

"Honey, I'm home!" Steve's voice echoes up the stairway, prompting Miko to jolt awake and leap to his feet. "Whose car is parked in front of our house?"

I don't know what to think or do. This wasn't part of the plan. Miko is scooping up his clothes, yanking his shirt over his head, and that's when I notice the gaping black darkness of the closet behind him.

"Get in there!" I whisper, ushering him into the closet before he has time to put on his pants.

"Hi honey!" I call down, as Steve's feet sound on the stairs.

I shut the closet door all the way, then scurry back to the bed to throw myself under the covers.

Steve knows full well that Miko is up here, so what the hell is he trying to do? Act out the charade of catching us in the act? Looking for an excuse to start a fight with Miko? That doesn't seem likely, since Steve's last gesture was a grin and a thumbs up.

I lay on my side with just my sex hair and sex face peeking out above the covers.

Steve enters the room, and he stumbles slightly, grabbing onto my dresser for support. My dresser is right next to the closet doors, and I recognize he's being faux-drunk and theatrical.

"Hey baby!" he says, walking over to the bed with a good imitation of a drunken gait, leaning down and kissing my lips. "Mmm, you look so sexy."

He stands there, his back to the closet, grinning at me. There's no way Miko can see us from the closet, because the doors are solid, and I can't help but smile back at him. We share one of those looks because we are in on a secret together that our audience isn't privy too. Miko must be shitting himself in the closet, but somehow this moment makes me love my boyfriend more. Although I still have no idea what his intentions are, and I can feel Miko's cum dripping out of my pussy, down my ass.

"How was the bar?" I ask, stalling.

"Oh it was fun, but it was dead," he says, not slurring but talking slowly like he's had a few drinks. "Buncha old men hanging out."

"Yeah," I say, "you're home early." I pause, wondering how to proceed from here. I decide on the safe option and say, "I didn't know you were gonna be home early, so I masturbated. I'm kind of in the mood for some fresh air. Do you wanna take a walk?"

Steve takes a stumbly step backward. "No way," he says. "Walking doesn't feel good right now." He laughs stupidly. "Who's car is parked in front of our house?"

I let my eyes stray past Steve to the closet, which has been opened a tiny crack. Miko is invisible in there but I know he must've opened it so he could see what's going on. "No idea," I say. "I didn't know there was a car out there. Must be someone visiting the neighbors."

Steve doesn't say anything, just looks at me with this big shit-eating grin on his face. The fucker is playing with Miko and me right now. At least I know he's playing. Miko must be terrified—even though he's in the army and has a strong body, he's still young and Steve is a big, intimidating guy.

I stretch my arms out and fake a yawn. "Wanna take a shower with me?" I ask.

Steve considers the idea then shakes his head. "No, baby. I've just been at the bar, looking down Julie's shirt all night, watching her wag her ass for the drunk old guys, and working myself up." He sits down on the bed, right in the spot where he watched Miko fuck the screams out of me. His hand caresses my leg and I know for a fact that spot where he's touching the duvet is soaked with my juices and Miko's. His eyes are staring into mine, inscrutable. His hand slides up the covers, away from the wet spot, roving across my thighs, my crotch, up to my stomach and then landing on my right breast. He starts to squeeze it through the comforter.

"Ooh, my man is frisky tonight," I say in a sultry, sexy voice. What the hell is he doing?

"Yes, he is," he says. "I got so turned on tonight, I don't know how to control myself when I look at my sexy girlfriend."

"Mmmm," I say, still very conscious of Miko's juices leaking out of me, and knowing Steve is talking about that episode.

"My girl is such a naughty girl," he says lustily. "I love how naughty she gets."

I know he's fucking with Miko and me right now. There's no way Steve is going to stick his dick in my cum-filled pussy, so what's he doing? Just trying to make us both squirm? My mind is going a mile a minute now, trying to work its way out of this situation so Miko can get dressed and get out of here. But Steve knows that's what I'm trying to do, and he keeps blocking it.

So then I realize what he's up to. I reach one hand out of the cover and rest it on his thigh, slowly tracing upward until I feel his hard cock straining in his pants. "Does my hard sexy man want to use my little slut mouth right now?" I squeeze his cock and then stroke gently along it.

"Yes I want to use your slut mouth," he says, grabbing my breast so hard it hurts. He tugs on it, yanking me to sit up, and then he kisses my mouth.

Steve knows I was just sucking Miko's cock, yet here he is tonguing my slutty mouth like an ice cream sundae.

He pulls me to my feet and grabs my hips, kissing and squeezing tightly and then stumbling drunkenly backwards and pulling me with him. He pushes me against the closet door that's closed all the way and starts tonguing me and grabbing my ass and moaning how sexy I am. He lets his elbow bang the other closet door, knocking it ajar a little more. His eyes are open as he kisses me and I can see the laughter in his eyes at this little game. Then he pulls me back into the center of the bedroom and stops on our mark—the mark we made so that he could watch me suck Miko off from the closet. And I realize he's trying to give Miko a show!

I drop to my knees without being asked, opening his pants, even pushing his hips to the side so that Miko can have a better view from the closet. And then I run my hands along his jeans, lost in his hard cock, slipping a hand along his boxers and getting one layer closer to his cock. Steve moans, and I grip him tightly as his hands dig into my shoulders. My entire pussy and asshole is still wet with Miko's juices, and with my own wetness.

I push my cheek against his hip and drag his underwear down, and then his pants with them. His hard cock springs out against my face and I just nuzzle and rub against it. My pussy is gushing with the excitement of this—my dirty slutty night of sucking and fucking my lover in front of my boyfriend, and now sucking my boyfriend in front of my lover!

I know Miko must be hard again and stroking his cock, and I think about that as I let my mouth wander the length of Steve's shaft, licking, kissing, nuzzling his balls. I taste his cum all over his dick, and I know he jerked off in the closet and must've caught it in his hand and rubbed it all over. There's a slight residual chemical tang of his moisturizer, too, but mostly it's just salty cum and man sweat and it tastes so hot. What a sexy bastard my boyfriend is, making me do this!

It's obvious he isn't mad that I fucked Miko—in fact, he's hard again after watching it, and he engineered this situation to ensure Miko would get to be the voyeur now. I just decide to roll with it. It isn't quite comfortable or natural, but I'm so turned on that I get lost in the excitement of blowing my boyfriend. And my mouth moves of its own volition, hungrily taking him into my mouth, loving the different shape of his cock as I suck and lick it and remember the shape of Miko's. Steve's cock makes my lips stretch from its girth, and I gag more on it. I know Miko's is longer, but somehow, it slipped easily down my throat, and I'm having a hard time taking Steve all the way down. He's harder than normal, I realize, as I take on this cock challenge—I can normally deepthroat him, but he's so hard and thick right now that it doesn't fit as easily into my throat. After trying to force him in, and choking on it, I calm down and let my scalene and SCM muscles relax, and then suddenly his cock goes all the way down. I hold it there, cherishing this triumph, revering my body as it worships my man properly and shows him the adoration and lust I feel. His hands on the back of my head crush my lips against his pubis, trying to get deeper, but truly I could take two more inches if he had it to give. My throat is open, and it loves every inch of him.

Then I pull off, needing to breathe, and he holds my head inches away from his cock and won't let me go back down on it. I stick my tongue out, licking the air, trying desperately to reach his godhood, but he won't give it to me.

His hand tangles in my hair and yanks me roughly to my feet.

"What?" I gasp as he shoves me roughly toward the bed, his other hand propelling my ass.

He slams me face down on the bed and I feel his cock against my cum soaked pussy lips only for an instant before he fills me, and then I'm not anything anymore, I'm just a hole, opening around him as he jams himself into me. My pussy is happy, and so I am happy. All I can be is this tunnel right now, gaping around him, my muscles and nerves opening for him as he shows me that I was his bitch all along and not Miko's.

I had a momentary terrified thought that Steve's dick was gliding along the slippery wetness of Miko's cum, and that it was wrong, that Steve wouldn't like that. But then he fucked it out of me and that thought was gone, replaced with the awareness that Steve had watched Miko cum in my slut pussy, and that he was deliberately claiming ownership again.

And I couldn't think about Miko at all right now, as much as it was pinging the outskirts of my brain that I felt owned by Miko twenty minutes ago, now all I could see is that Miko had never owned me at all, Steve had allowed everything, and Steve was my god, fucking my pussy to within an inch of its life. And no woman can argue this, it isn't my brain deciding that I want Steve, it is just his cock telling my pussy 'I own you bitch, and yes you're MY bitch!'

I just let him reclaim me again, and I feel proud that he knows me on a cellular level. It's beyond my comprehension how well this man understands my body and my lust and my sex. He is fucking my slimy sex-filled hole, knowing that another man's cum sits in it leaking out of me still, and he doesn't care at all. I am his, there is no hesitation, he is not fucking me to get his cock off, he is fucking me for my pleasure, fucking me softly and then hard, fucking me to the left and then to the right, undulating, moving around me, his rhythm is hard to catch up with, but my body follows it. His balls slap my clit and then his fingers appear there, massaging and kneading it like feet pumping a bicycle, and oh god this man is mine and I am his and the man in the closet was just a plaything for me.

I feel Steve's sweat-soaked shirt press against my back, his cheek against my face, and he whispers, "You will cum now."

And I do, I cum shivering and shaking and my entire body wracks with his orgasm as a scream rips from my throat and his fingers swirl and his cock pumps like an engine piston and there is no one left here except Steve's cock and me, the recipient, quaking and throbbing while his cock tells me the secrets of the universe.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod yes yes Steve I fucking love you!" I moan.

Steve collapses on me, and it takes me awhile to realize he must've cum inside me as well, his sperm swirling with Miko's, competing and racing for the heat of my egg even though my egg is protected by Depo Provera.

Steve has won, there is no question. I lay there with tremors quaking through me, aftershocks of his pleasure, my insides and outsides tingling, shaking, dying and being reborn. It's bullshit that a man can do this to me—I feel powerless and weak and angry, like I was just a pawn in something he understood that I did not. But I can't complain, I'm also grateful for him, and so proud. Prouder than I've ever felt.

"You bastard," I whisper.

"What?" Steve says.

"You know what," I say.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too."

And there's nothing more to say. It's ridiculous, but we are whole and I am wholly his now, in a way that I wasn't before.

He lays on top of me, but his weight isn't crushing me. It's surrounding my skin, which I become aware of slowly, and then as I'm trying to understand how this heavy man isn't crushing me, I feel that his weight is leaning to the left and realize only a part of his bulk is on top of me.

Steve's body rests on my left side, and his left cheek is against my right cheek because he's draped over my shoulders. He might be falling asleep, or maybe he's just breathing against me and maybe we are breathing together. It feels like we are still rhythmic.

"Hey Miko," Steve suddenly blurts. "Miko, come out of the closet. I know you're in there."

Stark silence.

"Miko, I watched you fuck her. I let you fuck her," Steve says.

"Okay, what the fuck?" I hear Miko's voice ask, and then a thump against the closet door as he pushes it open.

Miko steps out into the room. I can't see him, but I feel or hear him or somehow become aware he's standing there, behind us, looking at our sprawled bodies.

"Sorry Miko," I say, because I don't know what else to say.

"Don't be sorry, baby," Steve says. Then he rolls off of me. I stay there, prone. "It's okay, Miko," Steve says. "It's really okay. I set this up. I wanted to see it happen."

More silence. Miko is putting on his clothes, I can hear the whispery slip of cloth on skin from somewhere in the room. "Okay, then," he says. "I'm gonna go now and leave y'all to whatever you're doing."

"Hang on," Steve says. "Baby, get up. Let's talk about this."

Steve isn't really a talker, and this whole thing is crazy and awkward and I wish I could just lay on the bed with my back turned and have it not be happening. But I force myself to flip over, my legs spread, the juice of both men mingling inside my pussy while my mind comes back to reality and tries to figure out where my man is going with this.

Steve is sitting up on the bed now, naked. Miko is clothed, standing in the room, pretty close to our blowjob mark.

"I would shake your hand, but it would be weird," Steve says. "I'm just trying to offer friendship. Listen, I don't know how to talk about this either. It's weird. The whole thing. I just... Rorie told me what happened with you two, and instead of getting mad I got really turned on thinking about it. I kinda thought I needed to see her blow you, like recreate things, so that I could get over it, ya know? But it really fucking turned me on when I saw it. And she wasn't supposed to fuck you at all, okay, she just did that on her own because she was so worked up. And I was hiding in the closet the whole time—we set this up, so that I could just watch her suck your cock."

Miko is hard to decipher right now. He's standing there with his hands in his pockets, watching Steve, glancing at me occasionally. I can't tell if he feels betrayed, or relieved, or excited.

"Anyway," Steve continues, then tells Miko how he snuck downstairs when Miko was passing out on me, and decided to play out this little scenario. "We didn't plan this part at all. I just wanted to give you a little show to thank you... and also to fuck with my girl's head a little." Steve laughs at this, and I feel another surge of resentment. "What the hell," Steve says, reaching out a hand to Miko. "Let's just shake hands and be cool about this."

Miko steps back. "I don't want to shake your hand at all. I think you're a jackass. And I just want to leave you to your woman," Miko says, his hands up in surrender or maybe protectiveness as he backs another step toward the door. He's tense as if he expects Steve to attack.

"No man, don't be like that," Steve says. "It's cool. Think about it. If your woman hooked up with a guy, and you heard about it—you could either get pissed, or you could roll with it and accept it. Well, I pretty much had to roll with it or lose her."

"Yeah well, you roll with it, I'm outta here," Miko said, turning toward the door. "And I'm not sorry for it either."

"Hang on, man," Steve said and Miko stopped in the doorway. "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, man. I'm really just asking you to understand what's going on."

"Whatever, man," Miko said. "She doesn't love you. She's not happy with you."

"I KNOW!" Steve said. "That's the crazy thing is that I know she wasn't happy being with an asshole like me. And I saw it, and all I could do was stop when I realized what a dick I was being. Listen, don't get all bent out of shape about that—I agree with you, and I don't blame you at all. What happened to me is that she told me what happened with you in the McDonald's parking lot, and I thought it was so hot that my woman was turned on by it. And I couldn't stop being excited by it. It went on and on, and I just kept thinking about her and you, and I wanted to let her do it again."

"That's fucked up, okay dude," Miko said.

"Yeah, I know it is," Steve replied. "But even though it's not normal or okay... I still thought it was sexy. And you thought it was sexy. And because of that, she and I made this night happen. You can't deny that it was a sexy night, can you?"

"Naw," Miko said. "It was sexy."

"Okay, then. Well—I don't know where to go from here, I just know that I chose you because she chose you, and I loved how much she was into you. Can you appreciate that?"

"Yeah, I get that a little," Miko said.

"Miko!" I say, exasperated. "You can see that this guy standing here is NOT the same guy I told you about, right?" I wait for a response, but Miko just stands there considering my words, so I continue. "People change, and sometimes it takes a big catalyst to wake someone up. I appreciate you caring about me, and I know you'll always take my side. But I want you to be happy for me that I found happiness with my man." I pause, feeling cheeky. "And that my man let me fuck you tonight! It's really awesome, isn't it?"

Miko is smiling, and for the first time since this conflict with Steve he looks right at me, and I feel so naked on the bed, spread out before him and my boyfriend. I want to hide under the blanket, or hide under my own skin. I don't like the feeling, but it's also arousing to feel like I'm just here, on display, with nothing to hide.

"It's true," I tell Miko. And I hesitate, looking between these men who are looming above me and looking at me. "Did you guys like it?" I ask meekly. "Because I did."

Miko says, "Yeah, I liked it a lot. I jerked off in the closet."

"So did I!" Steve says, laughing. "Yeah, it was great. I don't know if I want to do it again, but I'm really glad I did it. She basically forced my hand tonight."

"Oh man. I'm just. I dunno. I'm just reeling right now," Miko says. "I gotta sit down for a minute."

I pat the bed to my left, since Steve is on my right.

Miko crosses the room and sits down.

"So y'all are like swingers or something?" Miko asks.

"No!" Steve and I both exclaim.

"Oh," Miko laughs again. "Okay. You know, I've known Rorie a long time, and we never got together. But I fell pretty in love with her the other day. Like out of nowhere. I was really just trying to console my friend, you know, give her some pointers on relationships. And then, I just couldn't stop wanting to be her man."

"I felt kind of in love with you that day too Miko, but I also just.... love my man. It's really something I don't know how to deal with now." I put my arm around both men's waists, just holding them there, feeling something I haven't felt before and something I don't know how to put into words.

I feel Steve tense up at this admission, and I caress his side. "Honey, don't feel threatened by that. Did you want me to cheat on you with some guy I didn't care about? I just... I don't know, I felt touched by him in an emotional way. It doesn't change the way I feel about you at all, it was just confusing. Kind of like you felt confused about how you felt about him and I."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I'm Loving It Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds