• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 11

First Days as a Slut Ch. 11

123

Last chapter. Hope you enjoyed the series. Don't forget to vote on the stories and leave comments or feedback.

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Friday

I woke up around 6. I looked at my dad and kissed him. Then I had a thought. I said it out loud.

"I wonder if I could seduce Karen (his wife),"

He just looked at me, "You can try."

"I will," I said.

I ran home to shower and change. Mark caught me coming in.

"Walk of shame," he laughed.

If only he knew. I ran to the shower stripping my dress off as I went. I jumped I and washed fast. Ran to my room and pulled on my little wrap dress. The one that held together with one tie. The nylon dress clung to every curve of my still damp skin. My hair was still wet. I skipped underwear, threw on heels, and jumped in my car.

As I drove to the office my phone rang. I didn't look who it was. It was Karen, my stepmother.

"Slut," she said.

Oh my god. She knew.

"You're dad told me you fucked him last night. That you were a complete total slut."

I didn't know how to respond. "I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"I don't believe you. You're not sorry I know you're a slut. Not that you fucked my husband," she said.

She was right. I loved fucking dad. I was upset because she knew.

She went on, "Listen slut. The next time I see you."

Here it comes, I thought.

"I'm going to make you eat my pussy while your dad fucks me."

What? What did she say?

She laughed. "Your dad tells me everything. He loves slut's. I know that your mom was one. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he married me. I love being a slut."

Whoa. My head was spinning.

She finished with, "Can't wait to see you naked and taste you. Talk to you soon."

She hung up. I thought about it. It actually made sense.

When I arrived at the office everyone's cars were there plus a few. I walked in and towards my desk. I stopped short. Sitting in my boss' office was Dave.

I just stopped. I did not know what to do. I couldn't move. Here is the man who started it all. I've actually never touched him. I've fucked a bunch for him, but not him. Now what?

The boss' wife came out of the rest room. She saw me.

"Oh hi Tina. You're here. We were waiting for you."

Waiting for me? For what?

As soon as she spoke all eyes were on me. Dave saw me, left the office, and came over to me. In fact everyone came over to me. I was feeling self conscious.

Dave came up to me and said, "I've been waiting to see you again. We have so much to do."

So much to do? Like what? What was he talking about? What's going on?

Julie and Amanda were on either side of me. Julie took the string of my dress and pulled it. Amanda pulled it off me. I was standing there naked. I didn't move. Julie took my hand and led me to the conference room. The floor had been covered with a soft pad covered in white sheets. Julie pushed me onto my back on the pad

"You're the guest of honor," she said.

I still had no idea what she was talking about. I looked past her and everyone was undressing. My eyes focused on Dave. As his clothes fell to the floor his cock stood straight out. 8" and thick. He knelt down between my legs and put my ankles on his shoulders. My pussy was wide open. Truthfully I was dripping. I needed no foreplay. This man was going to fuck me at last.

"Are you ready?" he said.

I knew the answer. "This slutty little cunt is ready to be fucked. I am your cumslut. You can do anything you want. I will do anything you want."

As he rammed his cock into my cunt he said, "Good girl." I came immediately.

Then it began. Tom came and stuck his cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around it. He was fucking my mouth in time with Dave fucking my pussy.

I looked around me. My boss had his cock in Amanda's mouth. Bill was fucking the boss' wife. Julie was sucking Jimmy's cock. The room smelled like sex. I loved it.

As he fucked me, he started retelling my last 2 weeks. He started talking about me fucking Bill and Tom that first day. He got Tom involved talking about it from his side. This was too much for Tom. He started to cum.

Dave said, "You know the rules."

Tom pulled out and came on my face and tits. Dave's cock buried in me, cum splashing on my tits and face, I came again.

Bill immediately pulled out of the boss's wife and started fucking my face. Bill started to tell what he remembered.

Dave went on to talk about Mark fucking me over the counter. I came again. I felt Dave start to cum.

I started screaming. "Give me that cum. Fill my cunt. Fill me up. I can't remember how many loads I've taken in the last two weeks. They were all for you. Give it to me."

He came in me. I came on him. I could not stop coming.

He pulled out of me. I almost cried. Jimmy took his place. Jimmy started fucking my cum filled cunt.

Dave went on to describe the scenes with Cindy in front of the TV and at breakfast. My boss was about to cum. He turned around and came all over me with Amanda jacking him off.

Jimmy saw that and came in my cunt. I came again.

Bill was fucking my mouth. He moved to my cunt. My Boss moved to my mouth.

Dave started talking about me watching Cathy and my brother. My boss's wife and Amanda were sucking Tom and Jimmy's soft cocks hard again.

I lost track. Dave kept telling the story. Jimmy, Bill, Tom, and my Boss all came on me once. Dave, Tom, Jimmy, and my boss all came in my cunt once. I was covered in cum and it was dripping out of my pussy down my ass.

Bill was hard again. So was Dave. Dave ordered me to straddle Bill's cock. I got off my back and rolled on top of him. I was sticky with cum. Julie reached down grabbed Bill's cock and guided it into my cunt.

Then Dave told Jimmy to lie down in front of me. He did. Dave told me to suck Jimmy's cock. I took it in my mouth. It tasted of cum and pussy.

Next Julie started rubbing the cum and juices that had dripped around my pussy and down my ass. She started to use them to lubricate my ass. She slid one finger in, then two. I moaned. I was feeling full. One cock in my cunt, one in my mouth, and 2 fingers in my ass. I whined when she pulled them out.

Then I felt a cock against my ass. I realized my ass was finally going to get fucked.

Dave said, "Are you ready,"

"Yes," said. "Make my ass yours."

Slowly he slid in. He took his time letting me get used to it as it filled me up. When he hit bottom, I was full. I could feel Bill's cock against Dave's inside of me.

Dave started again retelling my story.

Me and Cindy sucking the boys. My brother fucking mom. Cathy eating me. Cindy fucking her father. Ginny and I showing off at Ginny's. Ginny fucking her dad and brother. Me sucking her brother and fucking her dad.

All the images came into my head. My ass, cunt, and mouth filled with cock. Cum dripping off me, drying on my face, tits and belly.

I came, I came, I came, I think I blacked out. I kept cumming. I was out of control.

"Make me a 3 hole cum slut. Fuck me. Fill me. I am a slut. I fucked you all. I fucked Mark. I fucked my dad. I fucked my mom's boyfriend. I fucked my friend's father. I am a 3 holed cum slut."

As I said it I felt Bill's cock starting to shoot. As it started to pulse, Dave must have felt it and began to fill my ass with cum. Jimmy started to cum in my mouth. I caught some of it and let the rest drip out of my mouth. Tom and my boss were being helped by Amanda and Julie. The scene was too much for them. They both started to squirt in my hair and on my back.

We all fell in an exhausted pile on the floor. I had cum dripping out of my ass and cunt. I had it all over my tits, face, ass, and tits. I felt so alive.

Amanda, Julie, and my Boss' wife cuddled around me and started running their fingers through the cum all over me. They'd scoop it out of my cunt our off my tits and then lick their fingers.

We lay there for a while. Slowly we started to move. I was not sure what to do.

Julie got my dress and wrapped it around me. Dave led me to his car. We drove to a hotel. As we walked through the lobby people stared. I was a cum covered mess.

Dave whispered in my ear, "I'm proud to be seen with you."

Dave led me to his room. He sat me on the bed as he turned on the shower. He undressed and then undressed me. We got in the shower together. He tenderly cleaned me off.

After we dried off he kissed me. He had never done that before. Tenderly he held me. This time he made love to me. It was not a fuck. It was special.

Saturday

I woke up to my phone ringing. I didn't look who it was. It was Karen, my stepmother.

"Slut," she said. "Are you busy Sunday night?"

I had no idea. Dave was here. Did he have plans for me?

"I...uh... Don't know yet," I replied.

"Well, let me know when you figure it out. You can bring a friend if you want," she said.

She finished with, "Can't wait to see you naked and taste you. Talk to you soon."

She hung up. I thought about what she said. Did being a slut run in the family? Was I raised to be a slut?

Now I wondered where Dave went. I looked around the room as if there might be a clue. Maybe a note. Nothing. I looked at my phone. He'd sent me a text about an hour ago.

Be back before 11.

I looked at the time it was 10:40.

I jumped up and got in the shower. Washed my hair. I figured I'd go down to the desk and get a toothbrush. I poked at my dress. It was a mess. There was no way I was wearing that out the door. Now what? I supposed I could call and ask for them to send one up.a razor too. I thought a razor would be nice too.

Just then the door opened. It was Dave. He had a bag with him. I looked in the bag and squealed. A clean dress, toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, and a razor. I kissed him.

"You are amazing," I said.

"Well," he said. " I kind of like the idea of you doing the walk of shame through the lobby again, but you've been naughty enough for a day."

I laughed. "There's such a thing as naughty enough by your standards?"

He thought. "Not really, I guess I should take the dress back," he said.

I grabbed it. "Not on your life," I said laughing.

I pulled the dress out and looked at it. If it covered my ass, it would be barely. If you held it to the light it was practically see through. I remembered I didn't have any underwear.

"Some dress," I said.

"Only the best," he said.

We both laughed.

I got dressed. Brushed my teeth and hair and got ready to go. I had no idea what the plans were.

"Got anything going on today?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, I have to leave town," he said, "I'll drive you to your car."

"Ok," I said. He obviously heard the disappointment in my voice.

"Don't worry slut, I'm not sending you away without a load of cum in your cunt."

Dammit! Why did that make me smile?

He made me get on the bed on my hands and knees. With my ass at the edge of the bed. As I climbed up on the bed the short dress rode up over my ass completely exposing my ass and pussy.

"I love that sexy ass," he said.

"Just fuck me," I replied.

I heard him unzip his pants. I realized I loved the sound of a zipper being undone. Especially when I couldn't see it, but knew I was going to get fucked because of it.

He pushed his cock up against my pussy and rubbed the head up and down my slit. That was all I needed. I was wet. He just held his cock there, teasing me.

"Put that fucking thing in me," I practically growled.

He did. He slid right in all the way in. God it felt good. I just wanted to hang there, not move. Feel him in me. He held it in me for what seemed like an hour. Probably more like a minute, I started slowly rocking back and forth. Pulling him out of me and then back on his cock. He didn't move. He had his hands on my ass as I slid back and forth they moved with me.

I started rocking back and forth faster and faster. I wanted to be slammed.

Finally I said, "Goddamit, fuck me!"

He grabbed my hips and started slamming his cock into me. God it felt good. I loved knowing Dave was fucking me. All the online games and the reality is amazing. I started to cum. He could feel it.

"Come on baby," he said. "Cum all over my cock. She me how hard you cum."

I did. I soaked his cock. I could feel my juices my on legs. I felt him shudder. He was about to cum. Now it was my turn.

"That's it," I moaned. "Fill me with your cum. Give it all to me."

He shot most of it in my pussy, but pulled out and got some on my ass.

Then, cum filled and drying on my ass, he pulled my dress down to cover me and said, "Come on. Time to go."

He didn't give me time to clean up. I'm sure cum was glistening down my leg as we walked through the hotel lobby. I felt dirty sexy. I wanted to leave it there all day.

He drove me to my car. We kissed goodbye and he left. I realized I didn't ask when he'd be back. His last words were, be a good slut. I wondered what that meant.

As I drove home Cathy called. "Want to go swimming?" She asked.

It was a hot day, so I said sure. I told her I'd head home to grab a suit.

She just laughed and said, "A suit?" Why would you need a suit around here.

She was right of course, but I thought I'd get one anyway.

I headed home and walked in the front door. Cindy was on her knees in the living room. She had her panties around her thighs and her brother Kevin was furiously fucking her from behind. God that girl's ass was hot.

Laying on the floor in front of her, cock in her mouth, was some guy I didn't know she was trying to suck his cock while being pounded from behind.

For fun I walked over stood with my legs on either side of the guys face giving the guy a clear look at my ass and pussy. "Quite the little slut there, aren't you?" I said.

She pulled her head of the guys cock and grunting between her brother's thrusts said, "I..ugh...love...Mmmmfff...Fucking."

She grabbed the guys cock she was sucking and started jerking him off.

I looked at the guy under me. I didn't know him. He was looking straight up at my pussy. I got down on my knees and straddled his face.

"Make yourself useful," I said. I felt him start sucking my clit.

As he licked me I asked Cindy who he was. Cindy stopped sucking his cock. She giggled.

"I don't know," she said. "He showed up at the door. I think he works with dad and was dropping something off."

"That true?" I asked to the face smothered by my pussy.

"Mmmh Hmmmm," he tried to respond.

Cindy went on. "Kevin was fucking me when the doorbell rang. I started to get up but Kevin told me to stay put like this. I did. Kevin answered the door. There I was on my knees, ass in the air, panties around my thighs.'

"The guy just stammered he was here for dad. I told him dad wasn't here and that he could come in and wait. He kinda of stammered. I asked him if he wanted a blow job while he waited, and here we are."

"You slut," I laughed.

"You bet," she said and went back to sucking his cock.

I pressed my pussy down on the guys tongue and said, "Did you know she's only 18?"

The guy groaned into my pussy and started to cum. Cindy had obviously been practicing she swallowed it all.

She smiled at me, licked her lips, and said, "Mmmmm."

I laughed.

Kevin started really pumping her. Cindy closed her eyes and started grunting again. God she looked hot. I reached down and started playing with my clit while grinding my pussy against the guys tongue.

"That's it," moaned Cindy. "Give it to me. How long have you wanted my cunt. All those times spying on me? Now I finally let you fuck me? What's this? 5? 6 times? Are you getting tired of your sister's cunt yet?"

He moaned.

"No?" She continued. "Not tired yet? Still like fucking your sister? Still like cumming in my pussy? You're not tired of looking at my ass?"

She wiggled it at him around his cock

"Come on give it to your baby sister."

He started to cum. His whole body shuddered and he slumped against his sisters ass. As the hot cum filled her up, Cindy let out a loud moan and came. The whole scene was so hot I came all over the guys face.

I rolled off the guys face, laying on the floor next to him, pussy exposed, dress around my hips. The guy was lying there, my juices all over his face, arms out, pants around his knees, breathing hard. Kevin fell back lying on the floor behind Cindy. Cindy sat up on her thighs. Panties still around her thighs, legs spread.

She looked at me and said, "Did I do this?"

We both laughed.

Just then the door opened. Mark, Cindy's dad, walked in. He looked around.

"What'd I miss," he asked.

Cindy laughed, "Nothing, we were just fucking."

Before Mark could respond Cindy said to me, "Let's go clean up."

She stood up. Her panties fell off from around her thighs. She took my hand and pulled me to our room. As we left I heard Mark say to the guy, "You do know she's only 18."

Cindy said she needed a shower. Truthfully I did too. We headed to the bathroom undressing on the way. We jumped in the shower and took turns washing each other.

I thought how weird it was. Two weeks before I had never seen her naked. Now we were in the shower together. She was soaping my tits and pussy and I thought nothing of it.

"So," I said. "Seems like you've been having fun."

"Oh my god," Cindy said. I love to fuck. I've fucked 3 guys this week besides dad and Kevin. It was amazing. You were right though. They have to be shown what to do, but once you show them, Wow!"

"You can't fuck everyone you meet," I said.

"I can try," she said. We both laughed.

We finished showering and Cindy asked what I was doing the rest of the day. I told her that Cathy invited me to go swimming. Cindy asked if she could come too.

Laughingly I said, "Are you sure you want to come? I don't know if there'll be anyone to fuck there."

Cindy just laughed, " There's always someone to fuck."

Well this is Cathy's house, I thought. She can probably fuck everyone.

We got dressed and I told her to grab a bathing suit. I put the dress Dave bought me back on. No underwear. Just the dress. Cindy commented how hot I looked and went to her closet. She pulled out a short sleeve men's shirt. She buttoned it up the front and put a thin belt around it. With the belt it did not quite cover her ass. Maybe barely covered her pussy.

"Is this OK?" She asked.

She looked like an innocent little sex toy. I wanted to stay home and just make her eat my pussy. I should have said, "No it's indecent," but we were going to Cathy's so it was fine.

"Don't forget a bathing suit', I said.

She pulled on She grabbed something that looked like 2 strings.

"What's that," I asked.

"My bathing suit," she replied

"Let me see it," I said.

She handed it to me. I wasn't even sure how it went on, never mind what it covered.

"Where'd you get this thing?" I asked.

"Online," she giggled.

I just handed it back to her and gave her a dirty look. She smiled.

We got in the car and drove to Cathy's. As Cindy climbed in her shirt slid up and her pussy was completely exposed. For that matter, so was mine.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds