• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Journey to OZ Ch. 02

Journey to OZ Ch. 02

123

I strongly recommend you read Journey to Oz Chapter 1 before you read Chapter 2. Otherwise much of the story line may not make sense. Briefly, however, in Chapter 1 Dorothy gets lost on her way home and stumbles across Professor Marvel's magic show van. When she opens the door she finds him fucking his assistant Glinda and thinks he is hurting her. Glinda explains that it is a powerful form of magic they are performing and asks Dorothy if she would like to become a magician's assistant. She is eager to learn and is taught all of the skills she will need to use in Chapter 2. At the end of Chapter 1 a great storm comes up out of nowhere and Dorothy is knocked unconscious.

This has been a work in progress for many years and is perhaps the most difficult thing I have written. I needed to keep true to the original story line, introduce hot sex in some weird settings and make everything as believable as they can be on Oz. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Munchkin Land

Dorothy opened her eyes. Toto was licking her face. She found herself in a different world than the one she had lived in all her life, or so it seemed. There were tiny doll-like houses with perfectly manicured lawns and gardens all around the village. Beside her was the wreckage of the magic wagon that belonged to Professor Marvel.

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

A bright light appeared in the sky. As it came closer Dorothy could see Glinda floating down in a bubble. She was naked except for white silk stockings and skimpy thongs clinging tightly to her swollen pussy. On her feet were shoes made of crystal with long thin heels. Glinda landed lightly and stepped out of the bubble.

"Miss Glinda," Dorothy said rushing over with panic in her eyes. "Where am I? What happened?"

"Don't be upset Dorothy. The storm brought you here to the Land of Oz. This is the village of the Munchkins. Everyone come out and meet Dorothy. Don't be shy."

Hundreds of short men and women slowly gathered in the square around Glinda. They were all completely naked. The women had full breasts and hairless pussies. The men sported cocks that looked much too big for their bodies. A male Munchkin approached. He had an elaborate medallion around his neck. Dorothy was particularly impressed by the size of the protrusion hanging between his legs.

"Dorothy, this is Biggen Hard, the Mayor of Munchkin Land. You are the guest of honor and have been chosen to lead them in the festivities for killing the Wicked Whore of the East."

"Pleased to eat you Dorothy," greeted the Mayor.

The gathered crowd of Munchkins let out a burst of loud high pitched giggles.

"Oh well the pleasure is all mine, Mayor Hard, to MEET you that is, but there must be some mistake. I didn't kill anybody. Toto and I were just on our way home when a terrible storm hit and everything went black."

"Oh, but it is true, Dorothy," Glinda told her, "And here are the red shoes she was wearing that now belong to you."

Glinda waved her hand and suddenly she was wearing a pair of bright red shoes.

"There. Now on to the festivities. You are the guest of honor Dorothy. The Mayor is waiting for you to begin."

"Please beg my pardon, Mayor Hard, but this is my first visit to Munchkin Land and I'm not sure what it is that I'm expected to do."

More loud high pitched giggles went up from the crowd. The Mayor smiled at her with his sparkling blue eyes and boyish face. He looked out at the crowd and shouted.

"Tell her what we do, Munchkins."

The crowd broke out into a song which began, 'We munch, we munch, in Munchkin Land we munch...' When they were finished Dorothy looked over at Glinda with a quizzical look on her face.

"What it means, Dorothy," explained Glinda, "Is that, as the guest of honor, you have the privilege of sucking the Mayor's cock while everyone watches. Then he will eat your pussy."

"Oh no," Dorthy exclaimed putting her hands to her face. "I'm not ready to perform such powerful magic on the Mayor. I'm just an apprentice."

"Dorothy, everything in Oz is magical. You may still be a novice but if you are to survive in Oz you will have to practice magic. Besides, it would be rude to keep the Mayor waiting."

Two Munchkins placed a pillow in front of the Mayor and helped Dorothy kneel down on it. He was so short that she was almost at eye level with him. She looked down at the huge member which hung between his legs. Dorothy watched in amazement as the Mayor grew bigger and bigger. It rose up from between his legs until the mushroom shaped tip was inches from her face.

"Go ahead Dorothy," Glinda encouraged. "You can do it."

She ran her fingers along its length. It felt like Professor Marvel's cock... warm and throbbing with life. Her hand would not fit around it's swollen girth when she tried to grasp it. Dorothy looked up at the Mayor with big eyes. He nodded his head for her to begin. She leaned forward and stretched her lips around the tip and took it into her mouth.

Dorothy could immediately feel the magic bubbling through her tummy and seeping from between her legs. She tried to remember all that she had learned from Professor Marvel and Glinda but it was difficult to do because the Mayor was so huge. He seemed to be getting even bigger the more she sucked on it.

The Munchkins were shouting for her to swallow it. Dorothy didn't think that would be possible. The Mayor was so much bigger than Professor Marvel. She pushed out her tongue and opened her throat like she had been taught but gave up after several attempts. She looked over at Glinda.

"I can't do it."

"Yes you can, Dorothy. This is Oz where anything is possible. Close your eyes and concentrate. Just let it happen."

Dorothy put the Mayor's cock back in her mouth and closed her eyes. Glinda waved her wand over Dorothy's head. She moved her lips down his shaft and felt his huge knob push into her throat. Dorothy was amazed as it pushed deeper and deeper. It felt like she had swallowed several feet by the time her lips reached the base of his cock although surely that was impossible.

Mayor Hard grabbed Dorothy's head and fucked his monster up and down her throat in long steady strokes. The Munchkins were singing a song of encouragement. Right on cue the Mayor grunted. A powerful spurt of hot cum blasted into her throat. Dorothy choked causing cum to spray out from her nose. The Mayor's cock continued to blast spurt after spurt into her mouth until it was pouring from her lips and running down her neck.

The crowd cheered. Mayor Hard finally pulled his cock from Dorothy's mouth and took a bow. Dorothy was still coughing up cum. He pulled Dorothy up from her kneeling position and she found herself bowing to the crowd with him. They were shouting "Dorothy" over and over again. She felt a chill of excitement at all the attention she was receiving.

"Now it's time for Mayor Hard to do you," Glinda explained to Dorothy. "First you have to take of all your clothes - except the shoes that is. Those will always be with you."

"Not in front of all these people, Glinda. I can't do that."

"But you must, dear. Listen to them. They're not shouting 'Dorothy' because of your performance, although that was quite good. They are shouting for you to prepare yourself for the second part of the ceremony where Mayor Hard will eat your pussy."

The shouts grew louder and louder. Dorothy was afraid they might get violent if she did not comply. She reached back and unzipped her blue dress letting it fall to her feet. A big industrial-sized white bra covered her breasts. Her oversized cotton panties stretched most of the way to her bellybutton. Glinda looked over at her and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Dorothy, but those undergarments will not do here in Oz."

She waved her magic wand. The big white bra was immediately replaced by a frilly one cut just above her nipples and pushing up her nicely proportioned breasts. Her panties were replace by a white triangle that barely covered her pussy and seemed to be held together by strings.

"Much better. Now finish undressing. The crowd is waiting."

Dorothy already felt naked with her new undergarments. She realized that the new bra had a front clasp. She unhooked it and hesitantly pulled it from her breasts. A loud cheer went up from the crowd when her naked tits bounced onto her chest. Dorothy slipped her fingers over the strings holding the tiny patch covering her pussy. She hesitantly removed her panties.

A quiet hush enveloped the crowd. Dorothy stood naked looking out at them and wondered what the matter was. She could hear quiet murmurs and gasps of shock. She noticed the Mayor staring at her pussy with a look of disbelief.

"Oh my goodness," Glinda exclaimed shaking her head. "This won't do. This won't do at all."

"What?" Dorothy asked with concern in her voice. "Is something wrong?"

"I'll say there is," Glinda told her with a stern look. "They have never seen anyone with hair on their pussy. We're going to have to shave it off."

Glinda pulled a razor and some cream out of a bag. She had Dorothy lie down on the cushion and spread her legs. She sprayed cream all over her pubes and shaved them from her body until her pussy was as bare as a bald head. Glinda washed Dorothy's swollen mound and then rubbed sweet smelling oil into the skin. When she presented the final product the Munchkins roared with a loud cheer.

Mayor Hard got on his hands and knees and moved his head between Dorothy's legs. She felt his tiny mouth open around her freshly shaved pussy. She gasped when his tongue pushed into her steamy opening. Glinda had performed this magic trick on Dorothy during her encounter with Professor Marvel. Dorothy could feel the same sensations shooting through her body as before.

"Oh... oh Mr. Mayor, that feels so good."

What happened next sent Dorothy into an even higher state of excitement. She felt his tongue growing bigger inside her. His tongue seemed as big as Professor Marvel's cock only the Mayor was able to move it in ways that a cock couldn't move. He pressed it against a spot that suddenly sent her world spinning. Dorothy grabbed his head, bucked up into his mouth and exploded.

Her screams echoed off the houses and reverberated throughout the village. The Mayor's tongue relentlessly did things to her pussy that sent her to new heights of pleasure. She could feel one explosion after another gush from between her legs until slowly everything went black.

The Scarecrow

Dorothy awoke and found herself on the edge of a forest with Glinda shaking her awake and Toto licking her face. She looked around but could find no signs of the Munchkin Village. Next to her was a yellow brick road that curved through the forest.

"Thank goodness," Glinda proclaimed helping Dorothy to sit up. "You were out for quite some time. The Munchkins carried you to the edge of the forest so you could start on your journey."

"What journey?" Dorothy asked. "I just want to go home. So does Toto."

"The only person who can get you back home is the Wizard and he is in Emerald City. You just follow this yellow brick road and it will take you there. Don't stray. There are many dangers along the way."

Glinda disappeared in a puff leaving Dorothy and Toto all alone. The forest around them was dark and full of eerie sounds. They cautiously set out along the trail. They saw movement in the trees and a dark shadow glide past. Dorothy cringed. She and Toto began to move faster and faster until they were running. They emerged from the forest into an open field and stopped to catch their breath.

"Nice tits," a voice from the field muttered.

"Who was that Toto?" Dorothy asked looking around. All she could see was a Scarecrow.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

Dorothy could have sworn it was the Scarecrow talking but she knew that was impossible. Whoever it was certainly knew a lot of the magic words that Professor Marvel had taught her.

"How about I shove it up your cunt and fuck your pussy?"

This time Dorothy was sure she saw the Scarecrow's mouth move. She forgot about Glinda's warning not to leave the road and stepped over the fence. The Scarecrow was dressed in rags. He had a pillowcase for a head and straw was falling out of his pants leg. His entire body was suspended in air on a stake in the ground. The front of his pants poked out like a tent stretched on the end of a large pole.

"Perhaps you would rather I fuck your tits."

"It is you," Dorothy exclaimed moving closer. "How is it that a Scarecrow can talk? I've never heard of such a thing."

"Uh, I don't know. That's a really good question. Get me down from here and I'll fuck you any way you want."

"We'll have to see about that Mister," Dorothy replied as she tried to pull him loose from the stake. "You do seem to know a lot about magic though, or at least some of the words. I learned about it from Professor Marvel. Are you a magician too?"

"Uh, I don't know. I just know that my cock has been hard like this for so long that - well, something to do with the Wicked Whore of the... East or West. I can't remember that either."

The Scarecrow fell to the ground with a loud thump but immediately bounced back onto his feet. Dorothy looked down at the large protrusion poking a tent in his pants. She didn't know Scarecrow's had cocks, but then she didn't know a lot of things. Glinda had said there would be strange encounters along the way.

"I'm Dorothy and this is Toto. I'm sorry that your cock is always hard like that. It must be uncomfortable. If there is anything I can do to help, Mr. Scarecrow, well I'd be happy to try."

"Pleased to meet you Dorothy and Toto. Do you know any magic tricks that might work?"

"Hmmm... well, I could try sucking your cock," Dorothy proposed. "But it looks awfully big. It might not fit in my mouth."

"You never know unless you try," The Scarecrow replied.

He opened his pants. Out sprung a huge vein streaked pole of throbbing flesh. It was almost as long as her forearm and as big around as her wrist. Dorothy wondered how a man made out of straw could have such a huge life-like cock. It had to be very powerful magic indeed. She dropped to her knees in front of him wrapping both hands around his massive girth. She swirled her tongue across the bulging crown.

"Oh my," the Scarecrow groaned. "She's really going to suck my cock. Ooohhhh... oh goodness."

Dorothy stretched her lips around his swollen knob and felt it slide into her tiny mouth. Her lips could only travel a short distance down his shaft before she felt it pressing against her throat. She did her best to stimulate him with her lips and tongue. Her hands twisted back and forth on his throbbing shaft as they pumped up and down. She felt his gloved hands on her head guiding her bobbing motions.

"Oh... oh Dorothy. What's happening? Oooohhhhh..."

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine his cock sliding deeper even though she knew that he was much too big. Glinda had told her anything was possible in this magical world. Sure enough her throat kept expanding. His knob pushed deeper and slid down towards her stomach. Her lips continued to move down his shaft until they brushed against a few strands of straw.

Dorothy felt a powerful tingling between her legs. Her secretions were soaking into the tiny triangle covering her pussy. She concentrated hard on the huge cock she was sucking. The Scarecrow was fucking his entire length through her mouth and down her throat again and again and again. Spit was pouring from her lips and drooling onto her dress. His groans became louder and more desperate.

"Oh my... oooohhhh... something's happening. I don't know what it is. Ohhhhhhhh..."

His cock swelled. Cum blasted from his tip like water from a fire hydrant. Dorothy felt it spray with such force that it came shooting back up through her lips. He fell from her mouth when she coughed. His cock continued to spray cum in a steady stream all over her face. She took him back into her mouth and tried to swallow as fast as he was shooting but it was impossible.

The Scarecrow let out a deep moan when his cock finally finished spewing. Cum was still streaming from her lips and running down her chin and neck. Dorothy was amazed that he was still hard. She pulled her lips from his throbbing flesh and looked up at him with her cum-drenched face.

"That was an awful lot of stuff Mr. Scarecrow. Does it always shoot like that?"

"I don't know," the Scarecrow answered looking perplexed. "I'm not sure I've ever done that before. And look - it didn't work. It's still just as hard as it was."

"I'm so sorry Mr. Scarecrow," Dorothy said looking up at him with concerned eyes. "Maybe we should try fucking. The Professor said that was stronger magic."

Dorothy stripped off all her clothes except the red shoes. She climbed onto her hands and knees in front of the Scarecrow and tilted her ass in the air. He looked down at the juicy plum hanging between her thighs just below her creamy ass cheeks and felt his cock twitch.

"Oh my, such a lovely pussy and ass," he said. "What do I do now?"

"You put it in here and then we fuck."

Dorothy slid a hand between her legs and spread her pussy lips open. She showed him where the hole was with her finger. The Scarecrow squatted behind her and guided his huge cock to her opening. Dorothy felt the swollen knob push inside. He kept going deeper and deeper. Dorothy thought he was going to split her in half but somehow her pussy kept expanding until she was able to accommodate his entire length.

"Oh Mr. Scarecrow - it's so big. Now move it back and forth. That's how we fuck."

Dorothy thought that using nasty words would make the magic more powerful and she was right. When he moved his cock in and out of her tight cunt she begged him to "pound her pussy" and "fuck her cunt". The first explosion hit so hard she thought her insides were going to burst. Juices streamed down her thighs. Seconds later another explosion ripped through her body and then another.

Toto was barking frantically. Dorothy felt his cock swell stretching her pussy even wider. The Scarecrow grunted. Cum exploded from the tip so hard that she could feel it shooting into her womb. She screamed and shook as his cock continued to fill her gushing pussy. Cum was running like a river down her thighs.

Dorothy collapsed onto the ground when he finally pulled out. His cock was still hard and seemed to have grown another inch in size. After catching her breath Dorothy rolled onto her back and looked up at his erect member. Cum oozed out of her pussy.

"Oh my, Mr. Scarecrow, you're still hard. Maybe we should try it in a different position."

And so they did. Dorothy pulled her legs back and invited him to climb on top. He thrust his cock deep into her cunt and fucked her to several screaming orgasms before filling her pussy with another huge load of cum. He got on his back while Dorothy mounted him. His cock punched deep into her belly. His white gloved hands crushed her soft tits. She was barely conscious when he pumped her body full of more cum.

"Oh dear, nothing seems to have worked," Dorothy finally said regaining her composure. "Maybe you should come to the Emerald City with us. Perhaps the Wizard will have a solution."

Dorothy pulled on her clothes and headed down the yellow brick road with Toto and the Scarecrow.

The Tin Man

They stopped for a break. Dorothy decided to try one more time to cure the Scarecrow's perpetual hardness. He fucked her two more times. It didn't work. They resumed their journey and came across what appeared to be a rusted man-like robot on the side of the road. Dorothy walked up to it and knocked on his head.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

Dorothy jumped when his eyes suddenly popped open. After several creaks and groans from his rusty joints the Tin Man was finally able to move his jaw far enough to talk.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Journey to OZ Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds