• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 37

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 37

THURSDAY AT THE CONDO. Condo #13 Game 27

Either Slim or Al would be over around noon, we were told. Please, not too early, and please only one of them, we said. Our reason for having only one over now was figuring neighbor Jerry would be barging in.

We liked Jerry. Dollie called him cute and Jerry was fun, funny, and often had a surprise or too. So Jerry and another young guy would be the two we were trying to limit these games to, but not doing it well.

So far, whether one, two, or eight, Dollie was having the time of her life. After all, it wasn't how many partners she had, it was how many times and how long each played. We remembered a day with 12 partners, counting us, that was fun. Plus that time recently that her, I, and 7 others were way too many.

Her four young boyfriends in the strip club playroom that first Sunday only a week ago seemed to be the most exciting time of all. Really, one or two masturbating her all day, or a dozen taking turns all day equals one hot used pussy. It's how rough they play with it and how wet they keep it that matters.

We actually woke up feeling good early enough to go for biscuits and gravy at one of my favorite Biscuits & Gravy fast food restaurants. Dollie was all smiles and seemed to be extra happy. These past few days were good for her even if her pussy did get overworked.

We were playing so much at the condo we didn't have to even tit flash in public. I wore decent shorts and a Tee shirt, or tank top. Dollie finally wore shorts. Yes short shorts and her shorts all had a very narrow crotch. Like most of her tops, Dollie didn't seem to have normal clothes so a lot of cleavage was still showing. We had breakfast, did some more snack shopping and headed back to the condo.

It was nearly 1PM. We were greeted by Jerry who informed us a nice young boy was there waiting on us for almost an hour. Then another showed up.

"Your other boyfriends" Jerry said smiling.

We asked Jerry how he knew that. "Easy I asked and we talked about finger fucking Dollie. They love your boobs and juicy cunt. They'll be back."

We thanked Jerry for the valuable information. He asked if he could fill in until the boys got back. I thanked Jerry again, knowing he was being ornery. I told him those kids are picky. They want her pussy unused and dry. Of course, Dollie was embarrassed, telling us to stop being so nasty.

Jerry was like a little puppy. Somehow Jerry ended up in the apartment waiting for the boys with us. We made it clear he was to leave when they got there. No more groups.

Al and Slim returned at maybe 2PM and Jerry went home without us asking him too. Nice puppy! But he was grinning and telling Dollie he'd be back later because he likes sloppy seconds, thirds, or even fourths.

Almost together Dollie and I said "okay Jerry it'll be hot, juicy, and waiting for you." Damned she was ornery!

Our rough agreement was noon with one boy. They both had said only one would be here around noon and the other around 1PM when the first would leave. They were trying to get back to a one on one game. Either way they agreed an hour each was plenty. It was our fault we missed our appointments.

As I wrote, they'd returned around 2PM together. We apologized to Al and Slim for not being back on time. Both said the wait would be worth it. Then they wanted to know what Jerry was talking about, thirds or fourths.

I just said "think about it awhile."

This was the first time Al and Slim saw Dollie fully clothed. They mentioned it.

Dollie said something like. "do you like me better this way?"

None of the boys often cussed.

But both said something like "fuck no. We like you naked. Please get naked for us."

Dollie told them we all need a change now and then. "If you want me naked take my clothes off."

Actually I thought this was as kinky and sexy as the boys did. This was the second time this week Dollie was totally naked. No girdle, garters, or pantyhose. Those guys didn't pay attention to Dollie's ugly scar or slight bulging belly. They were only interested in her tits and twat. They nearly ripped her clothes off and had fingers and hands finding damp cavities and tits in a short time.

Dollie told them several times "now slow down boys, there's no hurry. We've got all day."

Al said "but we understood we only get an hour."

As Dollie repeated I added "we're only here to have fun with you guys. If it takes all night who cares?" It's not an assembly line and Jerry next door is the only other guy planning to play around today. He can either wait or join you."

"OH!" said Slim. "Jerry is going to get thirds or fourths! I get it."

I told them "don't worry about Jerry. When you two get tired you can go knock on Jerry's door and bring him over to relieve you."

Slim said "but you only wanted one player and we are already two. Jerry will be too many."

I reminded them that I'm a male so there's already three. To be ornery I pushed whoever was finger fucking Dollie away and took over. I told him to join his buddy playing with a tittie.

Dollie told me to play fair. In maybe 5 minutes I told them it's their turn again. I grabbed an available tit and began squeezing it. I told whoever was playing with the other tit to watch this. I started rubbing and gently pinching the nipple.

Dollie was squirming and uncontrollably wiggling and panting, yelling that I was making her cum.

The young guy with his hand in her pussy was saying "yes she is."

I said 'lucky you. Now you can get your hand in deeper."

He shoved his fist in past his wrist and started pounding away. All of our nasty talk and some of Dollie's screaming was preplanned to make things like this more exciting and create more action. But I don't think she was faking then!

In the past she worried whether I was enjoying watching or getting mad. By playing around with her occasionally she knows it's okay. I'll admit I often wondered what got into her to change like this. We blamed it on her hysterectomy and other female procedures.

By this time in life Dollie was doing these things because she loved it. Who can really say why I or anyone does the wild and kinky things we do? No one ever got hurt and nobody was forced. And yes, I did get jealous, a lot!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 37

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds