• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Laura's Triple

Laura's Triple

12

This story, along with the previous six, relates the mostly true adventures we shared with Bret and Denise, an attractive, sexy couple we had the good fortune to get to know, and then visit at their beautiful townhouse in our favorite party town, Key West. The stories are largely based on real events, but with some embellishment to make them more fun and interesting. These are my first posts here, and it didn't occur to me to collect these tales in a series. But they do describe a related chronological series, and are probably best enjoyed by reading them in sequence. I would suggest that you start with "Tight Squeeze." The next in the series is "Denise Gets Warmed Up," followed by "A Revealing Night at the Restaurant" , "Unexpected Addition" and "Another Day in Paradise". "Laura Finds a Handman" will bring you to the opening scene of this story. I hope you enjoy reading about these events as much as we enjoyed living them!

These stories contain strong elements of exhibitionism, group sex, candaulism, and both male and female bisexuality. Some people can't seem to wrap their brain around that. If male and/or female bisexuality offends you, then this story will offend you. Consider yourself warned!

*****

Rob had plans for dinner, so we arranged to meet him at the Bull on Duval after we grabbed something to eat. The girls dressed in their usual sexy fashion. Denise came downstairs in a skintight minidress that was open all the way down one side, held closed by a few strategically placed strings. It was obvious that there was nothing underneath. The material was light and clingy, and accented her nipples and shapely ass. Laura wore a short, loose fitting top that was designed to fall off one shoulder. It was slung low on one side, revealing the rise of her breast nearly to her nipple. She combined that with a short dark wrap skirt, tied at her hip. The skirt barely reached around her hips and hung open under the knot. A panty string was visible in the gap.

Bret and I both whistled when we saw them.

"Very nice," I said to Laura. "Panties?"

"Yeah," said Laura. "This skirt barely covers anything so I figured I would put something under it. There's not very much to these. Look," she said as she untied the skirt. She pulled the skirt away from her hips to show us the Wicked Weasel bottom. It consisted of nothing more than a small triangle of black mesh. The front plunged down nearly to the top of her slit, which was visible anyway through the open mesh. The cloth was so narrow that her lips peeked out on the sides. It was held in place by thin strings. She turned around and the back string disappeared into the crack of her ass, leaving her essentially naked from behind.

"See," she said, looking over her shoulder at us, "not much there."

"There's plenty there," Bret argued, "just not much cloth."

Laura smiled at him and retied the skirt, arranging the opening more to the front so that it barely covered her mound.

We walked over to Hog's Breath. They actually have some pretty good food there, especially the burgers. We ordered dinner and the girls ordered rum runners.

"Ah, the drink that makes your clothes fall off!" Bret said to Denise.

"I have a feeling my clothes are gonna come off anyway," Denise retorted. "And hers already are," she said, motioning toward Laura.

She was right about that. I had already noticed that Laura's top revealed flashes of nipple pretty much every time she moved. And Laura had been right about the skirt. As soon as she sat, it fell to the side. I could see the side of her mons, as could everyone else that passed by. That, and the anticipation of what was in store that evening, caused my dick to stiffen. My arousal wasn't lost on Laura and all through dinner she would periodically squeeze my cock through the shorts.

We finished dinner and I paid our tab. I stood, the bulge in my shorts right at Laura's eye level. She looked at my obvious semi with a smile, and then up at me. I offered my hand to help her up. She took it and swung sideways in her chair, spreading her legs and completely revealing the Weasel, and coincidentally what was under it. She smiled at me innocently and stood up, planting a kiss on my cheek.

We walked out and cut through the parking lot toward Duval St.

Laura said, "Wait, I need to straighten this skirt out." We all stopped and turned to look at her. She untied the skirt and opened it up, then pulled it back around her hips and tied it. There was a street lamp shining on her, the light clearly shining through the mesh. I wasn't sure if she knew that she had just flashed her pussy to the half dozen people that were right in front of us on their way into the bar.

We walked the couple of blocks to the Bull, where we were to meet Rob. We went inside and saw him at a corner of the bar and went over. He kissed the girls and complimented them on their outfits. Denise's nipples were standing at attention, and Laura briefly but deliberately brushed his crotch with her hand as they kissed. 'Popular guy,' I thought to myself.

"Let's grab a table," Bret said, and led us all over to one of the tables that sit perpendicular to wall, with seats on either side. Bret and Denise sat on one side, with Laura between Rob and me on the other.

Laura and Denise each ordered rum runners again, and it wasn't long before they were teasing us.

"Mark had a hard-on all through dinner," Laura announced.

Rob was leaning back against the wall, sideways in his stool and facing her.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Any idea why?"

"I don't know," she said innocently. "Maybe it was this." She leaned back and moved the material of her skirt to the side, showing him the sliver of black cloth between her legs. Her slit was peeking over the top of the material and her lips were protruding on the sides.

"That would probably do it," Rob said looking at her nearly naked cunt. "It's working on me."

Laura put her hand on his crotch.

"Oh, it is!" she said. She slipped her hand up the leg of his shorts.

She smiled. "Ooh, no underwear?" she asked.

"I figured this was casual dress," Rob replied.

His shorts moved back and forth like she was stroking his cock. After a minute, she withdrew her hand.

"Now Rob has a hard-on," Laura told us all with a giggle. The rum runners were taking hold.

"So does this one," Denise said, motioning toward Bret.

"You do?" Laura asked. "From what?"

"Look under the table," Bret said.

Laura leaned over, laying her head in my lap, and looked, seemingly oblivious to her top falling away from her breasts in this position, leaving her tits naked.

She looked up at Rob and me. "You need to see this!" she said. Then she noticed that her breasts were bare. She got a surprised look on her face and straightened up again. She pulled her top down over her tits, and adjusted the side next to Rob so it fell off her shoulder. She pulled it too far down and her right boob popped free.

"Oops," she said, glancing at Rob before she adjusted the material so it just covered her nipple.

"Take a look," she said to me.

I ducked my head below the table. Denise had turned in her stool toward Bret with her legs spread, completely exposing her snatch. She was spreading her lips with her fingers, revealing her inner lips and stroking her clit.

I straightened back up.

"That's very nice," I said to her. "I love your pussy."

"And my pussy loves you," she replied.

"Take a look, Rob," she said, "my pussy loves you, too."

Rob leaned down to look under the table, which put his head in Laura's lap. She leaned over him, letting her top fall away from her body so her tits hung over his face. She looked down inside the material past her breasts at Rob.

"Nice, huh?" she said to him.

He straightened back up.

"Pinch me," he said.

We were back to small talk when something caught Laura's eye's and her face brightened. "Hey, there's Derek!" she said, pointing to a table in the corner of the adjoining wall.

Derek was sitting there with another guy about his age. His friend had the same surfer look, with hair just a little shorter. They were sitting on the same side of the table rather than across from each other. Derek is bi, and I wondered what the relationship was.

Denise turned to look. "Oh, yeah," she said, "the little surfer boy."

"He's really not so little," Laura said.

"You're right, he's not," Denise replied.

She turned to Rob. "We brought him home last night so Laura could fuck him while I fucked Bret and Mark," she explained.

"And he was good," Laura added.

"Let's go say hi," Laura said to me.

"You go ahead," I told her.

"I'll go with you," Denise said.

Laura stood up and gave me a coy look. "Do you mind if I have some fun with him?" she asked.

I ran my hand up the back of her leg and under the short skirt. "Do whatever you want," I told her.

She leaned down and kissed me, slipping her tongue between my lips. My hand wandered between her thighs and I felt the dampness in her pussy.

She and Denise made their way over to Derek's table. Bret looked at me and said, "This should be fun!"

They got to the table and Derek and his friend both got up in greeting. Derek hugged the girls, first Denise and then Laura. Laura put her arms around his neck and her top rode up. I could see her nipple from our table. Derek brought his hands down and briefly squeezed her bare tits as he disengaged from the hug. She kissed him on the lips and pointed toward our table. Derek turned and waved with a big smile. We waved back and the thought crossed my mind that he had sucked my cock the night before, that I had guided his erection into Laura's pussy, and that after he fucked her she had guided his cock into my mouth, where he had shot a load of cum. He was the only guy who had ever cum in my mouth. I guessed that whatever Laura wanted to do with him now was ok.

Derek and his friend sat back down with the women standing between them. They were on the side of the table closest to the wall. Bret, Rob, and I watched. It was a little bit hard to see what was going on. Denise was somewhat hidden behind Laura, but it looked like Denise's minidress, which barely covered her pussy as it was, was sitting a little higher up. Laura was leaning over, the two guys obviously able to see down her top. She kissed Derek, a long lingering kiss, and it looked like his hand was under her skirt. I caught another glimpse of Denise, and her dress was definitely not covering her pussy anymore.

Bret turned to me and said, "They're having some fun."

"We have a couple of wild ones," I agreed.

Now Laura was kissing the other guy, and it looked like his hand was under her skirt and Derek's hand was inside her top.

Laura went back to kissing Derek and Denise draped her arms around his friend's neck and kissed him, long and hard.

"Wow," Rob said, "how do you keep up?"

"We have plenty of help," Bret replied.

"How's that?" Rob asked.

"These two seem to have a way of finding a steady stream of cocks to play with," Bret answered.

"Yeah, Laura is dying to fuck you now," I said to Rob.

"Yeah? She is really fucking hot. I would love that," he replied.

"Well, she's already decided that she's fucking you tonight," I told him.

"Works for me," he replied.

"You just have to share her with Bret and me. She wants to do us all at once," I told him.

"My kind of crowd," Rob said.

The girls made their way back to our table, Denise adjusting her dress on the way. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of her dress. They were giggling as they got back.

"Have fun?" I asked as they rejoined us.

"Oh, fuck," Laura said with a sigh, dropping the Weasel on the table as she sat down. "Can you put that in your pocket so I don't lose it?"

"Looks like you already lost it," Rob said with a smile.

Laura lifted up her skirt and looked down at her bare slit. She looked up at him with a sexy giggle, skirt still raised. "So I did," she said.

I looked down. Her inner lips were sticking out, wet and swollen.

"So how's Derek?" I asked her.

"Derek is good," she said as she sat down. "Probably a little horny now, but I think his friend will take care of that. She turned to Denise. "Don't you think?" she said.

"I'm sure he will. That's James. Derek's friend. I guess he likes boys."

Laura interjected, "And he definitely likes girls!"

"So tell us what happened", Bret said to his wife, "it looks like you had fun." He tweaked one of her nipples, both of which were still standing at full attention.

Denise said, "Well, we said hi and Derek hugged us and kissed us. He practically undressed us in the process. Laura's tits came out when he hugged her, and he managed to pull my dress up. I think it was accidentally on purpose."

"We saw Laura's tits come out," Rob said.

Bret asked, "How far up did he pull your dress?" He was getting turned on, his voice betraying his excitement.

"Enough so that I think my pussy was showing, if that's what you're wondering," she replied. "He told James about last night, about how he went down on me in the cab and then fucked Laura at the house. He told James we have nice pussies."

"Which you do," Rob said.

Laura picked up the story. "Denise told him that I had gotten a little trim since last night, and of course he wanted to see it. So I pulled my skirt up to show him. With the Weasel you could see that I'm completely shaved now, but I knew what he really wanted so I told him to go ahead and pull it down. We were behind the table, so I don't think anybody could see us. He pulled the Weasel down to my knees and ran his hands all over my pussy. He was going on about how smooth I was. He stuck his fingers inside me, and that was pretty hot, getting finger-fucked by this kid right in the bar here. Then he told James to feel how smooth I was. So James started feeling up my pussy, too. Derek put his hand up my top and was feeling my tits. Then James started finger-fucking me."

My cock was straining against my shorts as I listened to the women. Laura took Rob's hand and put it up under her skirt.

"Derek was feeling me all up," Laura continued. "Did you see? He had his hands all over my tits. Anyway, Derek told James that Denise had a little fur on her puss."

We all looked at Denise and she took over the narrative.

"James looked at me and asked if he could see it. I figured he could already see it 'cause Derek pulled my dress up when he hugged me."

"So did you show it to him?" Bret asked. He was visibly excited, and it looked like he might have been playing with her snatch under the dress.

Denise said, "Yeah, I told him ok and lifted my dress a little more. Then he pushed it way up and started to feel my pussy. I hope you don't mind." Now she was teasing Bret. "First he felt up my pubes, like he had never seen pubic hair before, and then he started rubbing my lips. I was pretty wet, and before I realized it he was finger-fucking me." She looked at me. "He was still finger-fucking Laura, too. He had a hand in each one of us, doing both of us at once. He's a little firecracker, that one."

"I wonder what his cock is like," Laura said. She was holding Rob's hand, guiding him into her twat.

"We should find out," Denise said.

"Hold on," Bret said. "We're getting too many guys, we need to invite more girls to this party."

"I thought you liked guys," Laura teased him.

"He's right," Denise said. "How about the waitress at Thai?" That was where we had eaten lunch earlier. She had glimpses of both Laura and Denise's pussy as she waited our table and seemed to enjoy the view.

"The little Goth girl?" Laura asked. "Yeah, she was pretty sexy. I would do her."

"Melina?" Rob said.

"You know her?" Denise asked him. "The waitress at Thai?"

"Yeah," Rob said. "Black spiky hair? Ink? Great body?"

"That's her," I said.

"I know her," Rob said. "She's fun, a real hottie. She goes to the beach with me sometimes. You should see her naked, she's got some very interesting tats."

"Do you fuck her?" Denise asked.

"Sometimes," Rob replied. "She likes guys and girls. I know her, she'll do anything with this group. She has the sweetest pussy, loves getting fucklicked."

"Who doesn't?" Laura said, squirming against Rob's hand.

"That's one for the save it for later file," Denise said to Bret.

Laura looked around the bar, sizing up how visible she was. "This has got to go," she said, and untied her skirt, letting it fall to either side. Now she was nearly naked, wearing only the loose top.

I looked down at her nudity. Rob was fucking her with two fingers and was working her clit with his thumb.

"Maybe we should go upstairs," I suggested. The Garden of Eden, the bar two flights up, on the roof, was clothing-optional.

"No, then we won't be able to play," Laura protested. She was right. You were welcome to hang out naked, but any kind of sex play would get you immediately invited to leave.

She grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "You know, three different guys have been in my pussy since we came in here."

"And three different cocks will be in you before the night is over," I reminded her.

"Oh, fuck, you're right. Uhhh...," she squeezed my arm hard and squirmed in her seat.

"Did you just cum?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh," she replied, catching her breath. "Just a little one."

"This is the most orgasmic woman I have ever known," I said to the table at large.

Laura looked a little sheepish. She looked down at Rob's hand between her open legs. She took it in two hands and raised it to her mouth. She looked around at us as licked her pussy juice from his fingers. She returned his hand to her snatch, closed her eyes and rubbed it in her wetness. She put her arm around his neck, exposing her tit again, and pulled his face to hers.

"Thank you," she said, and kissed him, a long, sensual, wet kiss.

"My pleasure," he replied. Then to all of us, "Maybe we should we go?"

We all nodded and murmured consent, and Laura said, "Wait a minute, I'm half naked here."

"So what's new?" Denise said, playfully.

She wrapped her skirt around her hips and tied it off. "Okay, let's go," she said.

When we stood up I saw that Denise's dress was pushed up to her navel. I caught a glimpse of her pussy as she stood. She looked around the room and with a sexy wiggle of her ass pulled the dress back into place. She saw me watching and shot me a smile.

Laura stood up from her stool. Tying the skirt in a sitting position apparently didn't work, because as she stood the skirt fell down around her ankles. She looked around to see who could see her. The Weasel was gone so she was naked except for the top. A couple of bar patrons noticed and watched her with bemusement. She put her hand on my shoulder for balance and stepped out of the skirt. She picked it up and turned around to face the bar, her bare slit visible to the whole room. I looked over at the bar. A couple of guys were looking at her and smiling broadly, as was one woman. Another woman had a look of shock and surprise as she watched my girlfriend gather up her skirt. Laura untied the knot and opened the skirt up. She lined it up with her nude hips and tied it. She looked up at me and said, "Oh, I think everyone at the bar just saw me!"

"I think they did," I replied, "that was kinda fun."

"Yeah, it was," she agreed. Sober, Laura is an exhibitionist. After a couple of rum runners, she wants to show off her naked body to the whole world. Which totally works for me. Losing her skirt was an accident, but she milked it, and, as it turned out, it got her exhibitionist wheels turning.

It was Bret's turn to treat, so he walked over to the bar to square up our tab. We made our way out to the street and started to walk back to Bret and Denise's townhouse. We had only gone a short way and Laura stopped us.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Laura's Triple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds