• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bus Ride Home

The Bus Ride Home

This has a little humor in it as well. At least, I laughed a little as I wrote it. I hope you enjoy it!

*****

Janey was a 19 yr old junior in college. She was 5'2'. She had short curly red hair and big blue eyes. Her lips were pink and full. Her smile was mesmerizing. Her body was beautiful. To be so petite, she was her body was a magnificent 34 C - 26 - 34. She has these beautiful thick legs and tiny feet. Her skin was alabaster. She was a perfect compact package, and she knew.

It was time for winter break and her parents sent her money to fly home. However, Janey opted to take the less expensive bus and pocket the difference. She was to leave the Tennessee Wednesday night and would arrive in Colorado Friday morning. She brought her favorite blanket and pillow for the bus ride. She knew the ride would be long and the bus would be cold.

When Janey got on the bus, she immediately went all the way to the back because there were three seats back there. She wanted to be able to stretch out sleep comfortably. Thankfully, she was one of the first to get on the bus. The bus quickly filled up. Janey was feeling good about being in the back, as it looked as though everyone has seated themselves, but no one came to sit by her.

As she began to lift the armrests and recline, an older fat man came to sit down by her. Janey was very disappointed. Not only did she have to share her seat, but with an old, fat man to boot. To make matters worse, he was so large that he actually took up a seat and a half. Janey had to sit upright in the seat by the window.

The man introduced himself to Janey. He said his name was Harold. He told Janey he was going to Kansas to see his son. He extended his hand to shake Janey's hand. It was so big and hairy. Janey was grossed out at the thought of even touching him. Harold was not only big, 300 lbs at least, but he had poor hygiene.

As the bus left the terminal, the driver turned on the heat. It was snowing in Tennesee and surely would be snowing in every state on the trip. Janey had on a sweat shirt and sweat pants. However, because the heater was on, she took them off. She had on a T-shirt and baggy shorts underneath.

Within an hour of bus' departure, Janey was already getting sleepy. She curly her tiny self up in her seat and nodded off. Shortly after falling asleep, Janey felt something on her thigh. She didn't open her eyes or move. She just froze. It felt like Harold's hand, but she wasn't sure. The" hand" was touching her thigh. Janey moved like she was stirring in her sleep, hoping he would remove his hand. It worked.

A few minutes later, Janey opened her eyes, as if she was waking up. She looked at Harold and he was staring at her. He had big sweat pockets under his arms and he was breathing heavily. Janey grabbed her blanket and covered herself. After she did this, he smiled and turned his head.

Several hours later, Janey was in a deep sleep. She was curled up in her seat on her side. Her head was on her pillow and her bottom was facing Harold. Unbeknownst to Janey, Harold had lifted the armrest, and pulled her legs down. He was caressing her young, pale thighs. Because of their seating, no one could see them.

Janey had turned over in her sleep. She was now on her back. One of her legs was bent and resting on the seat, while the other fell over. Basically, she was lying there with her legs open. However, her blanket still covered her.

Harold reached his hairy hand under the blanket and moved up Janey's thighs. When he got to her mound, he just placed his hand over it. He could feel the heat coming off of it. He actually began to salivate a little. He put a finger under her shorts. To his surprise and delight, Janey wasn't wearing any panties.

Immediately, Harold's dick got hard. He began to smile as his large finger stroked her slit. He was rubbing it up and down. Then he took it out and smelled his finger. He licked it and smiled. He then went back under her shorts and rubbed her clitoris. As he did this, Janey began to stir a little. Harold just paused. He let her settle back down.

When she did, he began to rub her clit some more. As he did, he felt her pussy getting wet. He stuck just the tip of his finger in her hole, then he pulled it out. He hungrily licked his finger while he stroked his hard cock. He put his finger back under her shorts and began to work it in her tight whole. Harold's fingers were massive. His index finger was at least 4 inches long and 3.5 inches around.

As he finally one finger in, Harold began to thrust in and out ever so gently. Janey began to moan a little. Thankfully, the bus driver had put music on. That, along with the heater drowned out Janey's moans. Unconsciously, Janey started moving to Harold's thrust. Harold's was so excited, he felt his underwear getting wet. He pulled his finger out again. This time he pulled out his fat, wet cock and rubbed Janey's juices on the head. Then he put his finger in his mouth.

Harold was so turned on that he thought he would burst. He pulled Janey's blanket over his lap, to make sure no one saw him if they came to use the bathroom , and so he could pull Janey's shorts down. He pulled one of her legs out of her shorts. He had to see her. So he lifted the blanket to get a view of her wet cunt. Without warning, Harold came! He shot out on the back of the seat in front of him.

He pulled out his handkerchief and wiped his seed off the seat. Harold wasn't satisfied though. He wanted to taste Janey with his mouth. However, due to his size, he knew that would be difficult. So he chose to finger her feverishly. He would simply eat her with his fingers.

Instead of one finger, this time Harold tried to jam another of his huge fingers in her drenched pussy. Her rubbed her clit with his thumb and he worked the other finger in. Janey started to moan again. However, Harold didn't stop. As he was prying her cunt open, Janey woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at Harold. He didn't notice she was staring at her because he was so fixated on her pussy.

Then she grabbed Harold's fat hand. He just froze and looked at her. Her eyes were big. He put his finger over her mouth as to shush her. He then continued fingering her. Instead of screaming Janey opened her legs wider. Harold had finally got his other finger inside her. He was shoving them very hard and very deep. Janey made a fist and bit it to keep from crying out. Harold pulled out his drenched fingers and shoved them in his mouth hungrily.

Janey sat up and told Harold to scoot over towards her. After he did, Janey slipped her tiny body between his legs and sat on his lap. Harold's cock was between Janey's lets. It was getting lubricated by her flowing pussy juices. His cock was huge. Moreso fat than long. It had to be at least 6 inches around. It's length appeared to match its width.

As his cock slid up and down between Janey's legs, it rubbed her clit. This made Janey wetter and more excited. Then Harold took his fat hand and began to fondle Janey's breast. He squeezed her breast tight and pinched her nipples. Because he was so big, Janey couldn't lay back on him. However, his weight, appearance, or even his odor, didn't matter at the moment. Janey was on the verge of cumming. She started moving faster. As Harold groped her breast, and his throbbing dick kept stoking her clit, Janey came. She came so violently, that she kicked the seat in front her her. Thankfully, the passengers in front of her were asleep.

Janey took a deep breath. She was attempting to get off Harold's lap, when he grabbed her by the waist.

"Do you honestly think I am going to let you get up before my cock feels that tight little pussy of yours?"

"Be happy I didn't scream when I woke up and saw you fat, grubby fingers in my pussy!

"If you didn't cum, that's too damn bad!"

Harold held Janey tightly by her arms and called her a tease and a cunt. Janey just smiled as she got off his lap.

"You are a fat pig who should feel lucky that you got this close to beautiful pussy. Now move your disgusting ass over!"

Harold moved over. He was angry and horny. He thought to himself one way or another he would get her before they parted ways.

The bus had pulled into the Kansas terminal. There was also to be a 2 hour lay over. So everyone got off to stretch and get a bite to eat. Janey climbed over Harold. Before she left, she took one more jab at him.

"Before I can go any further, I need to find a bathroom and wash your stink off my body!"

Harold was enraged. He got off the bus and saw Janey in a long line for the women's bathroom. He saw her eyeing the family bathroom. It was much bigger and it had a lock on the door. Because the terminal was crowded, Janey kept having to jump up and down to see if the vacant light was on. Harold came up with an idea to get what he wanted.

As the family came out of the family restroom, Harold hurried in but did not lock it. He wanted Janey to see the vacant light and come to it. Harold hoped no one would come in before her. If they did, he thought he would just lie and said he forgot to lock the door. To his luck and delight, Janey hurried in and locked the door.

When she turned around, she saw Harold standing there naked. Janey looked at him and felt sick to her stomach.

"Oh God! I don't know how I ever let you touch me."

As Janey turned around to leave, Harold leapt across the bathroom and grabbed her. To be so large, he was surprisingly quick on his feet. He snatched Jamie around.

"I'm going to ram my cock up you and make you beg for more, you little cunt!"

Janey tried to fight him, but he was too big. When she tried to scream, he covered her mouth. With his other hand, he was pulling down Janey's sweats. She had put them back on before leaving the bus. She was fighting him so much that he couldn't get her pants down. So he snatched her around and balled up his fist.

"I will knock you out if you scream or move!"

He had a crazed look in his eyes. For the first time, Janey was truly scared. He made her undress and stand with her legs apart. His dick was standing up and dripping pre-cum. Harold got down on his knees and starting sniffing Janey's pussy. He was breathing heavily on it. Then he started licking her. He licked her. He licked her mound. Her stomach. Her nipples. He even licked her ass.

He told her to lay on the floor. She screamed it was dirty. He snatched her down. He made her open her legs wide. Then he put his huge head between them and started licking her pussy. His tongue was fat and wet. Janey could hear him slurping. Harold was entranced. He made her lift her butt off the floor. Then he licked her from her ass crack to her clit.

When she put her butt back down, he grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders. He pulled her pussy close to his mouth and started tongue fucking her. His tongue was so long and fat. She felt it curling up inside her. Even though she didn't want to, Janey started moaning. Her hips starting moving to match his tongue thrusts. Before she realized what was happening, Janey was having a massive organism in Harold's mouth.

When she finished, Harold reached over and grabbed her by her hair.

Holding his cock in one hand and her hair in the other, Harold said "Open your mouth bitch! Suck my cock like the little whore you are!"

With that, he shoved his cock in her mouth. Then he placed both hands on her head and pushed it as he thrust. Janey could barely catch her breath. Harold kept ramming his fat cock in her mouth without any regards to her. Janey was gagging as his cock filled her mouth completely. Then he starting pumping harder. Janey heard his breathing getting heavier. She knew he was about to cum. With that he shot a load down her throat. Janey coughed and gagged. He pulled out and shot in her face purposely. Then let her go.

Janey slowly rolled over so she could stand. However, as soon as she was on all fours about to push up, Harold was on his knees behind her.

"The bitch knows her place."

With that Harold attempted to ram his cock in Janey's ass, but it was too fat. He pushed her down so her as would sit up further. Then he placed two fingers in her pussy and shoved them all the way in. Janey screamed. Harold told her to shut up or else. He started pumping her pussy to make her wet.

Very quickly Janey was wet. For good measure, Harold put one more of his fat fingers in her pussy. He was shoving them in and bending them. As he pulled out, because his fingers were so big, Janey's body came back with his hand, and moved forward when it thrusted inward. Harold wanted her wetter, so he began to rub her clit with his thumb while finger fucking her.

Janey tried to fight it because she knew his cock would be next, but she couldn't help it. She came. Her pussy juices were running down Harold's hand and dripping on the floor. Before her orgasm could end, Harold rammed his fat cock in her. Janey winced with pain. Once he got it in, he just started thrusting. He didn't give her chance to get use to his cock, he just fucked her.

He had his hands on her hips and was slamming her ass to his pelvis. Janey thought she was being split in two. Then after a while, something surprising happened. Janey started moving on her own. Her body had adjusted to Harold's cock and it started feeling good. As a matter of fact, it felt really good.

But Harold didn't want her to enjoy his cock. He wanted to make her feel like she made him feel. He called her names like whore, cunt, slut, and bitch. It didn't bother Janey though. She just kept moving on his dick.

"You fuckin' whore! You like this dick, don't you?"

"Yes, you fat pig. Fuck me!"

Even though he was angry, hearing Janey's words turn Harold on even more. With that, he pushed Janey down and began to pound her. He was hitting her ass so hard that it made a loud clapping sound. He squeezed her round white ass, caressing it as he rammed her pussy. Then you heard him grunt like a wild animal. He began to cum. He pounded so much cum inside Janey that it began to leak out like a running faucet.

Then Janey pulled herself from under him and looked at him in a sensual, naughty way. She laid on her back with her legs open. Her pussy opening was huge. Harold had stretched it wide enough for the average fist to slip in. Janey laid on her back, rubbing her clit. Harold looked at her bewildered.

She told him to eat her pussy. She said she needed to cum one more time. Harold looked her worn out cunt with his seed flowing out.

"No! I got what I wanted. I am not going to eat up my cum."

"I can stay over for one night and you can have my pussy and ass, if you make me cum again. I can call my parents and tell them there was a delay because of the weather."

As she said this, Janey was rubbing her pussy and squeezing her breasts. Harold was so turned on that he pulled Janey up and told her to sit on his face. She spread her ass cheeks and sat over his huge face. As she squeezed her breasts, Harold eagerly ate her pussy and his cum from her hole. As he tongue fucked her, Janey was bouncing up and down on his face. Harold may have been a fat old fart, but he knew how to eat some pussy.

As he began to tongue Janey's ass, Janey rubbed her clitoris. Janey's excited got Harold hard again. As her climax neared, she began to tighten her ass around Harold's tongue. When she came, Harold quickly pulled her cunt over his mouth to lap up her juices. Janey's body seized as she came.

When the feeling subsided, she quickly got up and washed up. She looked at the time.

"The bus will be leaving any minute. I need to get my bags off!"

Harold just smiled, thinking about fucking Janey's tight ass in a soft bed all night.

"I'll be right back! I will meet you by the restaurant. I am starving!"

"Okay!"

Janey ran out to head to the bus. Harold got up and began to wash off. When Harold came out of the restroom, he headed to the restaurant. He had been waiting for 15 minutes. Then a waitress brought him a note. Harold opened the note and read it.

"Thanks for the fuck. I hadn't gotten any in 3 months. I thought I was going to die. Then to delight, your fat, horny ass sat beside me. I knew all I had to do was show some leg and you would do the rest. As for me staying the night. Do you honestly think I would want to wake up next to a fat slob like you! Consider today a mercy fuck and count your blessings!"

Harold ripped the letter in a fit of rage. He couldn't believe it. Then he thought about what she wrote. Someone that looked like him, got to fuck a sweet young thing like her. He began to get hard again just thinking about Janey's tight pussy. With that, he smiled and walked away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bus Ride Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds