• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Painfully Shy Ch. 02

Painfully Shy Ch. 02

The morning after their threesome, Emily and Jerry woke up and rolled toward each other and just stared into each other's eyes for the longest time. So much was said during that silence. There was no remorse on either side. The love they shared had been augmented in a way that neither would have ever imagined. It had become a sharing, not a wife sharing.

Jerry had his desire to watch a cock sliding into his wife come to fruition. Emily had felt a love of one kind with Jordan and another from her husband. Circumstances and a fair amount of booze had nullified her shyness and allowed her to relish the amorous attention of two men.

"I could lie here all day, but I really have to piss."

Emily started laughing so hard, she almost wet the bed. "Oh, God! Me too, "she said as both jumped up and ran to separate bathrooms, unsure they could wait for the other one to finish.

Once back in the bedroom, the naked couple crawled back into bed. Jerry was hard immediately and Emily was very wet. Both saw each other through different eyes now and they touched each other in a slow and very intimate way. She stroked his cock slowly as his fingers entered her pussy. They weren't trying to get each other off. Instead, they both wanted to coordinate the body and mind with the conversation they were both looking forward to.

"I want you to know that you were amazing last night," Jerry began. "At first I was stunned at how far out of character you were until the realization hit me that you were never more in character." He continued finger fucking her with two fingers as his thumb found her clit.

She shuddered from the intensity of his message causing her to increase the pressure she applied to his cock. "Why do you say I was in character."

"Obviously, Jordan and I wanted this to happen, but it was you that decided to allow it and you controlled the entire thing. You seemed to exude confidence that had been dormant, seemingly replaced by shyness throughout your entire life." His fingers were penetrating her pussy slowly. They were on auto-pilot as they talked.

"I felt different last night. I had never succumbed to an outward expression of desire for me. It was very heady and very hot!"

"Did you enjoy it while Jordan fucked you?"

She looked him in the eyes and said, "Yes."

They could both feel their own body temperatures increasing as the discovery process continued.

"What did you like about it?"

"It was different from how you fuck me, and it felt different, too!

"What do you mean, different?"

"There was a certain intensity that he fucked me with that I find hard to explain." She started stroking him a little faster before adding, "And his cock was larger than yours. There was a fullness that felt good." She looked at the reaction his face registered and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes; very much so. I'm a little jealous, I guess, but turned on a lot more."

They started kissing each other's open mouth before continuing.

"Don't be jealous, even a little bit. I can't imagine life without you. You are, and always will be, the man of my dreams."

"Thank you, baby. You were so fucking hot last night."

"What did you like best about it?"

"I loved watching his cock sliding in and out of your juicy pussy."

She shivered again. "Why did you like that?"

"I was able to see what you looked like being fucked. I saw passion that I never seemed to see as clearly when I'm fucking you. I got incredibly excited watching."

Emily could sense the rise in his passion as he spoke and decided to take him to his happy place.

"So you really like watching Jordan's cock fucking you wife's pussy?"

She'd found his trigger. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with his cock.

"OH GOD, EMILY."

She enjoyed driving him crazy. She liked the power.

"I bet you'd like to see a cock splitting my pussy again, wouldn't you?" She was getting off on how easily she could excite her husband.

He could take no more as his cock exploded inside of her, saying, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

She pulled his head to hers and kissed him hard as the splashing of his cum inside her brought about her orgasm causing her to scream into his mouth.

Jerry's cock stayed hard and his body was on fire. "I'm not ready to quit fucking you yet."

"Then don't. So why are you still so hard?"

"Because of what you said."

"What did I say, baby?"

"Something about how I'd probably love to see a cock fucking my wife's pussy AGAIN!"

"Oh, that," she said, playing with him.

"Emily?"

"What?"

"Could something like this happen again?"

"Maybe."

His pelvis began grinding against hers when he heard this.

"With Jordan?"

"Maybe."

"Somebody else?"

"Maybe."

Now he started fucking her in earnest as her playing with him continued. He began rolling her nipple in his fingers as her hips were meeting his thrusts into her pussy.

"You're making me so fucking hot."

She had a devilish grin on her face as she said, "Somehow I get the feeling that the thought of another man's cock in my mouth or my hot juicy pussy turns you on!" He began fucking her harder. "You like to think of someone else seeing me naked or dressed to show, don't you?"

"Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes!" He was nearing another orgasm as she kept stirring him on. She knew what he wanted, but what turned her on most was knowing that she could say yes or no to anything.

"I'll bet you've even fantasized about two cocks fucking me, haven't you?"

"Oh fuck, Emily!" He was fucking her like a man possessed. Her words were the greatest aphrodisiac he had ever experienced.

"I bet you're the kind of man who'd love to see his wife take two loads of cum on her face."

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! He penetrated his wife's pussy as deep as he could go and held it there as he splashed the inside of her pussy with such force, it actually shocked her. He literally fell on top of her, feeling semi-conscious, unable to open his eyes.

Emily looked at him and smiled. She'd wanted to do this for quite a while now, but her shyness trumped her deep-seated desires. It was the history her husband forgot to, or deliberately failed to erase. The first time she noticed it, she couldn't bring herself to look at its content. She came to regret that decision and vowed to herself that she would look the next time the opportunity presented itself. It did!

It was left there quite frequently as she came to find out. The first erotic article she read had her light headed. She found it hard to fathom the depths of human sexuality. Her naiveté and shyness had censored her from the real world. When she got through reading that first article, her heart rate had increased and an itch was forming between her legs. She wanted to masturbate but was even too self-conscious for that.

These feelings were so new to her that she couldn't read another one. She changed her mind about that the next day.

There seemed to be a common thread running through the stories. All of them involved erotica centered on the wife. There were stories about showing your wife to others, watching your wife fucking another man or men, having their wives picked up by a stranger, even some non-consensual. There weren't many in the last category, and those were based on mild bondage of the wife and having someone else fuck her.

There were a few times when a story really got to her and masturbation seemed the only way to keep her sanity. She began to imagine Jerry and her in some of the scenarios, then felt guilty about that, then would do it some more. Until last night happened, none of this was going to see the light of day.

She'd used what Jerry likes to drive him up the wall. It was an incredibly empowering feeling and it began to sow the seeds of growth. Emily felt as if she had just had an epiphany.

All of this came pouring out of her to Jerry as they lie there for hours, talking. Communicating! As a result, there were a wide range of fantasies to be discussed, if not enacted.

Emily began to feel much more pliable since last night. She was constantly battling her shy instincts, and ironically, it contributed to the heat of each moment. As a couple, they had shown themselves and each other that their relationship was solid.

"What stories turned you on the most?"

"I'll probably tell you, but not right now."

"When then?"

"Try me tonight," she said.

She was making love fun. She pranced around all day in the small bikini he got her, inside and outside. She was making the time drag even more when touching became forbidden. There was a more pronounced playfulness to her now and Jerry was hooked.

She was sure to get wet when she went outside and lay in the sun with her feet facing his office window, a floor to ceiling window. She was continually opening and closing her legs as she ran her hand under the front of her bottoms. After about ten minutes, she took her suit off entirely and began to push her fingers into that gorgeous cunt, in and out in a repeating action, causing a great deal of wetness.

At one point she pulled her two fingers out of her cunt and held them up for him to see as she stared right at him. They were completely covered in her self-made cunt cream. She then stuck those fingers in her mouth and began sucking. She brought them out clean as a whistle at the same time Jerry creamed his pants. He tried to avoid masturbating to have plenty for the night.

At seven p.m., Jerry walked into the living room and calmly announced, "It's bedtime."

Emily began to laugh out loud at that, but it worked. She couldn't bring herself to turn down such an eloquent invitation. They pulled the drapes in the bedroom because it was still light outside and brought liquid in a cooler. Nothing was going to interrupt this session. Closing the door, Jerry walked to the bed with his cock half hard and bouncing before him, crawled into bed next to his naked wife and kissed her deeply.

"What was the hottest story for you?" This was asked two seconds after the kiss had ended.

"Tad bit anxious are we?"

As he stuck his first two fingers into her saturated hole, he said, "Talk to me woman!"

"Okay, okay," she said giving in. "I don't have a clear cut favorite, but a few of them really made me hot."

"Well, just pick one and we'll discuss that."

"Okay, one was a story about a husband that took his wife to a hotel. The man had gotten a man with a big cock to wait for her in a room her husband had the room pass for. She was to go up and fuck him and he was going to record it on the husband's view cam.

When she was through she was to call her husband to come up. She wasn't to clean up until after he saw what her well fucked body looked like, cum and all."

Jerry was hard as a rock. They began stroking each other and kissing hard.

Separated and breathing heavy, Jerry asked "Are we going to do something like that?"

"Maybe."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Painfully Shy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds